"Dying Widow" Advance Fee Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

"Dying Widow" Advance Fee Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

Would you share this Article with others?

Online users, beware of advance-fee emails, where the scammers who are sending the fake emails claim they are widows who are dying from cancer or some other illness and want to give the recipients their inheritance. An advance-fee scam is a form of fraud and one of the most common types of confidence trick. The scam typically involves promising the victim a significant share of a large sum of money, in return for a small up-front payment, which the fraudster requires in order to obtain the large sum.

A "Dying Widow" Advance Fee Scam

From: "Ruth Williams" <sandalsharp@uwclub.net>

Date: June 30, 2019 at 12:57:57 PM MST

Subject: Hello dear,

Hello dear,

How is everything with you today, my names are Mrs Ruth Williams 77 years old dying widow I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years now. I was married to a very lovely husband, he was a successful businessman before he died. Recently my doctor told me that I will not live longer than some weeks, the reason I am sending this message to you is because my health condition can not allow me to do anything again.

Can I trust you with US$ 35.4 Millionn for the good work of humanity as I decided to give it out for the poor in the society? I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly as you use this money well to give hope to the downtrodden, even if I die now my spirit will be at rest. This message is for you alone therefore, you should respond in swift because I don't want to disclose this information to another person as I work by the direction of my spirit.

I have notified my lawyer Barr Umeh Johnson to give you the necessary assistance needed for you to get the money as soon as possible, therefore, try and write him once you read this message. Lastly, you should keep this project very confidential from third-party until it is accomplished to avoid jeopardizing my effort.

Thanks and God bless.

Mrs Ruth Williams

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• September 8, 2019 at 11:58 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Here is another scam:

"Greetings,

My sincere apology for contacting you through this form, but my circumstances leave me with no other choice. I should introduce myself.

My name is Berman Ainsworth, born on February 9, 1960. I am a 59-years-old widower and was diagnosed with cancer about two years ago. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child.

I have decided to will/donate the sum of US$2,000,000 to you for the good work of the lord, children in need, the poor and to help the homeless. Respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2019 so I will know you got this. I know I have never met you, but my heart tells me to do this for you, and I hope you are sincere.

God bless you,

Berman Ainsworth"

• September 3, 2019 at 1:33 PM by info

"From: roland mike <amerinote@msn.com>

Date: September 2, 2019 at 10:08:31 PM MST

Subject: MARIA ROSA DONATION

My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with lungs cancer and the doctor said I have less than 6 weeks to live,since I was told this I have been reflecting on the past.It is really painful after over 27 years of marriage with my late husband we lost our two sons in an auto crash,if they were alive they would have inherit our wealth.

In the past me and my husband has made numerous donation to victims of earthquake in Haiti,Japan and Thailand. Now my health is generally deteriorating I cannot continue to do all these by myself anymore. I strongly desire to reach out to the poor and needy like I have always done but my health condition wouldn’t let me. I would prefer to continue with my aid mission with the assistance of a kind person who will help me out with everything.

If you have a kind heart please I want you to answer the following questions. (1) If I donate fifteen million five hundred thousand united state dollars to you will you be able to utilize it wisely to achieve my heart desires in supporting the poor and needy? (2) Will you open a charity foundation in the name of me and my husband? I also want you to set up a motherless baby home in my memorial when am gone then you keep 40% for your effort. Please reply me at MARIAROSAHEART@GMAIL.COM as soon as you get this.

All EMAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO MARIAROSAHEART@GMAIL.COM"

• August 23, 2019 at 7:11 PM by info

"From: From Mrs. Fariza Hamza <zonith-tranings@t-nline.de>

Sent: 19 August 2019 17:58

Subject: From Mrs. Fariza Hamza Can I Trust You

Dear Beloved one,

Good day my dear and may God bless you, My name is Mrs. Fariza Hamza a nationality of Kuwait. I am married to late Dr. Mahmud Hamza who worked with Kuwait embassy in United Kingdom for nine years before he died in the year October 2010. We were married for twenty years without no child. He died after an illness that lasted for long four days. Before his death we were both a good Muslim.My late husband before he died sold his inherited family shipping company and deposited the sum of ?11,300,000.00 Million Pounds with one of the banks here in London for onward transfer to foreign account for investment project. Presently, this money is still with the bank. I have been diagnose with Esophageal cancer , Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer Problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to a good Muslim individual That will utilize this money the way I am going to Instruct here in.

My husband?s relatives are not good Muslim, very wicked that is why the poisoned him to death and I don?t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers and those that killed my husband. I am presently placed on dialysis check up and will not need telephone communication most of the time because of my heath and the presents of my husband?s relatives around me always. They have sold most of my husband?s property I don?t want a situation where this money will be used in any way that those not concern the will of Allah.

This is the reason I am taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Allah. I do not want your telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my family relatives around me always. I don?t want any of my husband family relatives to receive this money because they poisoned and killed my husband to take away all we have laboured for.

With Allah all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also register your name and introduce you to the bank that will make you as the new beneficiary of this fund so that the bank will recognize you and advise you what to do for the successful transfer of this money to your account which I donate this Fund for charity and poor orphans. I want you and your Muslim individual to always pray for me because the Allah is my shepherd. My happiness is that I live a life of a worthy Muslim.

I am waiting to hear from you if you are willing to do this service to humanity for the the purpose of this fund,I will offer you 10% from the fund for accepting to carry out this work to distribute money accordingly to all the affected orphanage organization. I don't mind if you are a Christian or Muslim

but I don't know if I can trust you because there are greedy and fraudulent people over the world. I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you.

Please do contact me on (mhamza84@aol.com) for more details.

Remain blessed,

I wait your reply

Yours Mrs. Fariza Hamza"

Here is another scam.

• August 21, 2019 at 7:29 PM by an anonymous user from Roseville, Minnesota, United States

"Mrs. Elizabeth Talaat <maria@niel.site>

Greeting in the name of our Lord Jesus, my name is Mrs. Elizabeth Talaat from Thailand. I am the wife of Late Ibrahim Saleh Talaat, My late husband died in an air crash on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline Boeing 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this fact from the website which was aired by the BBC WORLD NEWS (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm)

After the death of my husband I felt sick and was Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs, according to my Doctor, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live long, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage. I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work, good Christian who can assist me do the work of God.

NOTE: At the moment, I cannot do anything on my own because of my health condition, therefore, I contacted you to seek your assistance for the work of God, and to assist me receive my late husband money that has been deposited with a security bank in Thailand as the next of kin. Also you need to know that the total amount been deposited with the security bank in Thailand is the sum of USD$18, 000, 000, 00 Eighteen Million United State Dollars. Please all I need right now is to give my late husband Attorney an instruction to assist you make a change of ownership to your name, as the rightful next of kin to late Ibrahim Saleh Talaat and assist you secure some of the documents in your position. Please promised me that you will carry out this order by using the money to do the work of God helping the orphans, Less privilege and homeless all over the Europe, America, Asia And African because that has been my dreams and my late husband dreams. As soon as I hear back from you I will give you further instruction on how to proceed with my late husband lawyer.

Hark to this; I will like you to have $1,700.000.00 for your personal use and I am willing to donate the sum of $16,300,000.00 Million Dollars will be utilized in helping orphans, refugees, building of clinic, schools, helping widows and whatever to the glory of God. With deep regard to this charitable work, I delight rely on your good suggestions and good ideas for upright manifestation of the project in your country. I am hoping to uphold your insight over the formation of the project and its resumption in your great country.

Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use, rather than enhancement of the comfort of the Handicapped. Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without God in one's life is vanity upon vanity.

I will wait for your Response before I go ahead and inform my Lawyer about my intentions.

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Elizabeth Talaat"

Received this scam.

• August 16, 2019 at 10:41 PM by info

"From: <"Mrs.C. Balling. <frontdesk@mediationserviceswpg.ca>"@mail.mediationserviceswpg.ca>

Date: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 8:51 AM

Subject: DOING THE WILL OF GOD

To: Recipients <Mrs.C. Balling. > <frontdesk@mediationserviceswpg.ca>

DOING THE WILL OF GOD.

I am Mrs.Cathryn Balling, a widow to late Andrew Balling and I am 56 years old, i am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the lung, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i would only live for a short period. According to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S. Raid against terrorism in Afghanistan, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, i inherited all his business and wealth. The doctors has advised me that i would only live for a short period, so i now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches all over the world and the less privileged. I selected you after visiting the website and i prayed over it.

I am willing to donate the sum of $12,500.000.00 USD (Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to the less privileged. Please i want you to note that this fund is lying in a Spanish Bank and upon my instruction, our family attorney, who presently lives in Spain will file in an application on your behalf for the transfer of the money in your name.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family. I await urgent reply.:mrscathrynballing3@gmail.com

Yours in Christ,

Mrs.Cathryn Balling."

Here is another scamm.

• August 16, 2019 at 10:31 PM by info

"From: "Mrs.C. Balling. <frontdesk@mediationserviceswpg.ca>"@mail.mediationserviceswpg.ca

Date: August 10, 2019 at 7:14:25 AM MST

To: Recipients <Mrs.C. Balling. <frontdesk@mediationserviceswpg.ca>>

Subject: DOING THE WILL OF GOD

Reply-To: mrscathrynballing2@gmail.com

DOING THE WILL OF GOD.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs.Cathryn Balling."

• August 16, 2019 at 10:29 PM by info

"From: Mrs Theresa Coleman <noreply@theresafirm.org>

Date: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 8:12 PM

Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP MY BELOVETH

To: Recipients <noreply@theresafirm.org>

Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Theresa Coleman, 61 years old, deaf and a widow. I was married to late Engr Howard Coleman ,who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2007 after a brief illness that lasted only five days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$10 M in a firm here. Following my ill health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone who can use this money in charitable works.

More details will be made known to you upon your response.

Contact me via my email: theresacole002@gmail.com"

• August 16, 2019 at 12:53 PM by info

"From: Jeffrey Berman <jeffryberman@hotmail.com>

Sent: 16 August 2019 16:50

Subject: Re: Thanks For Your Kind Heart

Greetings My Dearest Beloved,

Thank you so much for your mail. I'm Mr. Jeffrey Berman, from Edinburgh, Scotland, born on February 9, 1953. I lived my life (financial-wise).My failing health, which had indicated to my doctor that I only have few months to live according to medical expert. My cancer has reached critical stage and i need you to work fast on this. Telephone calls from me cannot be possible at the moment based on doctors advice (Esophageal cancer affects the throat).

I prayed to the lord to give you the grace to complete this divine project for the benefit of the less privilege. I also would like to let you know that this is a straight forward and legal task. I hope my first email did not embarrass you? if it did, I apologies for this. The funds in questions is privately kept with a financial institution and i want to put it in capable hands for disbursement, my relatives have plundered so much of my wealth after my wife death and my illness got deteriorated. I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. It is for this same reason i have randomly searched through the Internet email directory to find somebody who has the ability to accomplish the task of passing on a privately kept funds of US$6,500,000.00 to charitable organizations as he or she deems fit, since i cannot do this myself due to my failing health. It was this random search that yielded your contact email address which i sent you my first email.

Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfillment of my desire and decision which I am persuaded to actualize. This funds is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis. This must be disbursed with every appropriation accountability and prudence to the glory of God (Philippians 3:13-14). I want this funds to be used in the below percentage portion which i have prayed for and God has approved it divinely.

(1) 70% Of the Total funds should be used to support any Charity Foundation to cater for the Less Fortunate Person on earth.(2) 30% Of the Total Funds will be for you as a form Of Compensation for your impact in this Project. I am making this proposal in accordance to God's Direction while you must remember to keep every of this arrangement/transaction restrict from third party for security reasons.

Please confirm your full information immediately so that I can swear to an affidavit of oath from the High Court Of Justice, that will officially and legally approve you as the next of kin to this fund amount (US$6,500,000.00) claim/received from the bank,so that even if I am no more, your claim to the funds will not be in doubt. I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is ready.

Full Name:.

Contact Address:.

City:.

Telephone:.

Gender/Age:.

Occupation:.

I await your prompt response to this mail, I will send you my picture immediately I receive the information from you.Please always remember me in your daily prayers, and may the Good lord add more anointing upon you,and give you more wisdom to handle this project to his own Glory.

Humbly and sincerely,

Jeffrey Berman"

• August 15, 2019 at 8:15 AM by info

"From: Mrs. Elizabeth Rupert <bigcat2@optusnet.com.au>

Date: Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 2:54 PM

Subject: Mrs. Elizabeth Rupert

To: <Elizabeth_Rupert@webmail.co.za>

Dear Beloved One,

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth Rupert; I was legally married to Mr. Anton Rupert, a South Africa citizen. I am 72 years old suffering from long time cancer of the breast and my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than one year as my doctor’s observed and according to my doctors and medical analysis that my cancer disease is in stage that no hope for me to be living again.

My late husband Mr. Anton Rupert died 2006, he was very wealthy man and after his death I keep some part of his business and much money in my private bank account. Now I am very sick of cancer disease and my doctors has advise that I may not live for more than one year and they advice me to think what to do with my money with other property that left by my late husband.

Today I have decided to donate my money to the less privileges charity and orphanage homes etc, I made this decision after listening to the news line about 100 years old woman who secretly donate her fortune upon her death.

I choose you after I prayed to God and I have confident in you willing to donate the sum of ($10.5 Million) Ten Million, Five hundred Thousand Dollars) to the less privileged.

Please understand that this fund still under insurance private bank where my death husband deposited the fund and I will advice my lawyer to prepare all necessary documents once you accept these cash with truthfulness.

The application for the transfer of the funds/ownership documentation will be prepared by my lawyer in your name and I pray that when this money transferred to your bank account it will be used for the said purpose even my death or alive to help the needy and the Less privilege.

Thanks and may God bless as well waiting for your urgent reply.

Mrs. Elizabeth Anton Rupert

Email Address: mrs.elizabeth.rupert@israelmail.com

Email sent using Optus Webmail

Thank you for the opportunity; I look forward to meeting with you. Please contact me to schedule an interview below.

Email: excprestige@gmail.com

Thank You again and have a productive day of success!

Sincerely,

Nyri"

• August 4, 2019 at 8:17 PM by info

"From: Mrs Pauline Williams <paulinecccccpfccfffjccppjp@gfkio.in>

Date: Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 4:51 AM

Subject: God will bless you as you fulfilled my wish

God will bless you as you fulfilled my wish

Good day

My name is Mrs Pauline Williams. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 85 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of my husband; I have been touched to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned fund.

As i lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you, i want to WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which i want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for your family which i will inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me ASAP.

Best Regards,

Mrs Pauline Williams"

• August 4, 2019 at 4:45 AM by info

"From: Mrs.Abigail Perez Alejandro. <hitoharico@email.plala.or.jp>

Date: Fri, Aug 2, 2019, 2:32 PM

Subject: Dearly Beloved In Christ,

Dearly Beloved In Christ,

I bring peace and love to you from God and our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God’s mercy and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs. Abigail Perez Alejandro the wife of Mr. Alberto Antonio Alejandro from Philippines, My husband worked with the Central Bank of Philippines for ten years before he died in the year 2012. We were married for twenty-seven years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only ten days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8,200,000.00 USD (Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand American Dollars) with the Bay Federal Credit Union Bank in Georgia United States of America. Presently, this money is still with the bank and the management just wrote me as the Next of Kin to come forward to sign for the release of this fund only know to me and my late husband or rather issue an authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over.

Unfortunately, I'm in a hospital in Philippines where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charitable organizations anywhere in the World. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me stand and collect the money from the Bay Federal Credit Union Bank. I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your response I shall give you the contact information of my late husband attorney in United States of America as he will be the one to assist you in laying claims for this money.

Warm regards,

Yours in Christ,

Mrs.Abigail Perez Alejandro"

• August 3, 2019 at 12:11 AM by info

"From: "Mrs.Anna Cooper" - send23@lilxy.space

Hello Dear, (webmyprivate2019@webmail.co.za), (annacooper2019@yandex.com)

I am Mrs. Anna Cooper, from Australia, lived in South Africa for 20years and currently residing in London United Kingdom, a widow to late Dr. Andrew Cooper. I am 75 years old and presently suffering from Leukemia.

My health condition has gotten worse and just two weeks ago my doctor informed me that my condition has reach a critical stage, and that I have just 3 months left. This confirmation from my doctor was and still is devastating news; it is hard to know that you have just a little time left to live here.

My late husband was a contractor in both South Africa and London, he died in a plane crash and during the period of our marriage we could not bear any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth both in South Africa and London-United Kingdom.

After the doctor’s medical pronunciation that I have just few months to live, I decided to divide my wealth to contribute to your country and Africa where my late husband as a contractor made lots of money. I want to assist you with the funds to do great charity works in your country, this is my last wish. I selected you after searching few websites; I prayed and was led to you. I am willing to donate the sum of Four Million, Six Hundred thousand United States Dollars (USD$4,600,000.00) to the less privileged through you.

Please I want to transfer this money to you as I am travelling to South Africa soonest to have my lawyer amend my WILL. If you can handle this fund and very sure to do charity works on my behalf then I will include your name in my WILL when in South Africa, and from there I will travel to Australia to meet a specialist as I want to be buried alongside my late husband when I passed on. Note that this fund is in the financial institution and upon my instruction; I will file in an application through my family attorney for the transfer of the money into your account for the said purpose.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though I might be late then. I have come to find out that wealth is vanity and I made a promise to God that my wealth will be used to support the poor and the assist the sick. Do let me know if you will be able to handle this fund and use it for the said purpose so that I will inform my attorney and my bank on my decision. Reply to me using (webmyprivate2019@webmail.co.za), (annacooper2019@yandex.com)

God bless you

Mrs. Anna Cooper"

• August 1, 2019 at 12:01 AM by info

"From: Fatema Sabah Abdallah <mrssabah51a@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 06:05:13 AM GMT 2

Subject: I await your urgent reply,

Hello Dear,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart even though that this massage might come to you as a surprise but I have chosen to reach you through this medium because it still remains the fastest medium of communication. Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you, I would have liked to meet you face to face before departing from this mother earth but due to the illness that continue to deprive me the chance but even if I die on the process of this operation I will still praise GOD ALMIGHTY.

My name is Mrs. Fatema Sabah Abdallah, I am originally from Kuwat, but I lived in United Kingdom for many years, I am a dying woman (Widow) and I have decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged. I am 63 years old. I was diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because my doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to my health condition being caused by the cancer problem. I was married to Mr.Mohamed Abdallah ( an International Contractor and Oil Merchant ) who died in a car accident but before his death, my husband informed me that he deposited the sum of £4,700,000:00 (Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand pounds only) with the Nurdnum BANK in UNITED KINGDOM. I want you to help me to use this money for a charity project before I die, for the Poor, Less-privileged and ORPHANAGES in your country.

I made this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money after I die so I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the BANK issued to my late husband, to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer the money into your account in your country. To be very honest with you, this money I have opened-up to you is totally genuine and it is my late Husband sweat ,and hard earned saving.

I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because it is my late husband money and it was earned legitimately. I will like you to take 40 percent of the total money for your personal use while 60% of the money will go to charity. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Please kindly respond quickly for further details. My emails as: (mrsablaadam2@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless you, I await your urgent reply,

Mrs. Fatema Sabah Abdallah"

• July 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM by info

"From: "Arabelle Harrison" <arabelleharrison6@gmail.com>

Date: July 29, 2019 at 11:42:07 AM MST

To: Recipients <arabelleharrison6@gmail.com>

Subject: Please Read.

Reply-To: arabelleharrison@gmail.com

I am Mrs.Arabelle Harrison, a widow to late Mason Harrison I am 56 years old, i am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the lung, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i would only live for a short period, according to my doctors this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S. Raid against terrorism in Afghanistan, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, i inherited all his business and wealth. The doctors has advised me that i would only live for a short period, so i now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches all over the world and the less privileged I selected you after visiting the website and i prayed over it.

I am willing to donate the sum of $12,500.000.00 usd$ (twelve million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged. Please i want you to note that this fund is lying in a Spanish Bank and upon my instruction, my attorney, who presently is in Spain will file in an application for you for the transfer of the money in your name. Lastly, i honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose, because i have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family I await urgent reply.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs.Arabelle Harrison."

• July 26, 2019 at 11:25 AM by info

"Dear Beloved

Good day to you, it is good to write you this mail from the depth of my heart with all sincerity and honesty, I

am Margret Dotley, A widow to the Late Mr.Dotley, who was a big business merchant in Europe and Hong Kong, Asia.

I am 60yrs old and I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defile all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to my doctors and medical experts, i have finally been transferred to my hometown and my bad health is gradually terminating my life and right now my days on earth are numbered and I have not particularly lived my life so well,as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) and now i want to disburse and give away my Fortunes,Real estate,Arms to the poor and some huge amount of money to do charity works and humatitarian projects through you as directed after

much prayers seeking a honest/trustworthy person to do this for my last wish to come true

soon,so i awaits your urgent reply at my private email:

margaretdotley@gmail.com

Warmest Regards

Mrs.Margret Dotley"

• July 22, 2019 at 9:32 PM by info

"From: Mrs. Fareeda <mrs.fareeda131@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 03:41:01 AM GMT 2

Subject: I am expecting your urgent respond. Here is my private email address ( misslindarail@gmail.com)

Hello My Dear.

Please do not feel disturbed for contacting you, based on the critical condition I find mine self, though, it's not financial problem, but my health, you might have know that cancer is not what to talk home about, I am married to Mr. Abaulkarim Rail who worked with Tunisia embassy in Ghana for nine years before he died in the year 2012.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 10.5m (Ten million Five hundred thousand dollars) in a bank in Ghana, Presently this money is still in bank. And My Doctor told me that I don't have much time to live because of the cancer problem, Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this fund to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people and helping the orphanage and the poor.

i will really do appreciate if l can put my trust on you to help me claim my fund for the mission of the Lord in donating it to the Motherless Baby Home (ORPHANAGE). I want you to know that am right here lying on the sick bed at the hospital waiting for the Lord's call but i really want this mission to be well accomplished by the God sent Angel who will be doing this on my behalf which is you, So there are some information’s you need to forward to the bank, because when the fund was deposited by my late husband the bank gave him this secret information should in case he want to withdraw it for security purpose for them to identify his consignment which is the fund.

I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by the Government. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member,

I am expecting your urgent respond.

Here is my private email address ( misslindarail@gmail.com)

Regards,

Mrs.Linda Rail

written from Hospital."

• July 22, 2019 at 8:33 PM by info

"From: "Mrs. Anna Cooper" <mrs.anna37@consultqnt.space>

Date: July 22, 2019 at 3:04:48 AM MST

Subject: Am Mrs. Anna Cooper Looking For you Help Please

Reply-To: mrs.annacooper2000@gmail.com

Hello Dear,

Email To Reply (mrs.annacooper2000@gmail.com )

I am Mrs. Anna Cooper, from Australia, lived in South Africa for20years and currently residing in London United Kingdom, a widow to late Dr. Andrew Cooper. I am 75 years old, and presently suffering from Leukemia.

Please I want to transfer this money to you as I am travelling toSouth Africa soonest to have my lawyer amend my WILL. If you can handle this fund and very sure to do charity works on my behalf then I will include your name in my WILL when in South Africa, and from there I will travel to Australia to meet a specialist as I want to be buried alongside my late husband when I passed on. Note that this fund is in the financial institution and upon my instruction; I will file in an application through my family attorney for the transfer of the money into your account for the said purpose.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose even though I might be late then. I have come to find out that wealth is vanity and I made a promise to God that my wealth will be used to support the poor and the assist the sick. Do let me know if you will be able to handle this fund and use it for the said purpose so that I will inform my attorney and my bank on my decision. Reply to me using (mrs.annacooper2000@gmail.com )

God bless you

Mrs. Anna Cooper"

• July 22, 2019 at 8:23 PM by info

"From: "Mrs.Angela Edward" <off03@safaricom.space>

Date: July 22, 2019 at 10:50:07 AM EDT

Subject: HOW ARE YOU?

Reply-To: angelaitziko@gmail.com

My Dear Friend,

I don't really know who you are, but I hope that peace is with you as you read this letter. My intuition tells me that I can trust you with my proposition. I received your contact through my email directory and my inner voice suggested that I send this money to you. I am a widow and a devoted Christian. My name is Mrs. Angela Edward and I am from united state. Since my husband died, I have been suffering from arthritis. Just this summer, my doctor has diagnosed me with terminal cancer. I have approximately twelve months to live. I am currently confined to a wheelchair, and am being cared for by a nurse.

Before my husband died, he left me a large sum of money, to the tune of $10.6m Dollars. He made me promise that it should be used for humanitarian work. We have no children you see, and my husband didn't want his brother to inherit it. This money is currently being held by the bank, awaiting the proper recipient. It is up to me to decide who will gain access to it. If you promise me that you will use this money to achieve the wish of my Husband and I, then I will instruct the bank to release the contents of the vault in your name.

If you agree to use the money for humanitarian purposes, I will need the following information from you:

Your full name, contact address, occupation, age, and phone number.

God bless you as you walk in the light and glory. Please kindly send your reply to my

private email address: (angelaitziko@gmail.com)

Yours in Vineyard,

Mrs. Angela Edward.

angelaitziko@gmail.com"

• July 22, 2019 at 10:05 AM by info

"From: Mrs. Anna Cooper <mrs.anna33@consultqnt.space>

Date: Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:18 PM

Subject: Am Mrs. Anna Cooper Looking For you Help Please

Hello Dear,

Email To Reply (mrs.annacooper2000@gmail.com )

I am Mrs. Anna Cooper, from Australia, lived in South Africa for20years and

currently residing in London United Kingdom, a widow to late Dr. Andrew

Cooper. I am 75 years old, and presently suffering from Leukemia.

My health condition has gotten worse and just two weeks ago my doctor

informed me that my condition has reach a critical stage, and that I have

just 3 months left. This confirmation from my doctor was and still is

devastating news; it is hard to know that you have just a little time left

to live here.

My late husband was a contractor in both South Africa and London, he died

in a plane crash and during the period of our marriage we could not bear

any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I

inherited all his businesses and wealth both in South Africa and

London-United Kingdom.

After the doctor’s medical pronunciation that I have just few months to

live, I decided to divide my wealth to contribute to your country and

Africa where my late husband as a contractor made lots of money. I want to

assist you with the funds to do great charity works in your country, this

is my last wish. I selected you after searching few websites; I prayed and

was led to you. I am willing to donate the sum of Four Million, Six Hundred

thousand United States Dollars (USD$4,600,000.00) to the less privileged

through you.

Please I want to transfer this money to you as I am travelling to South

Africa soonest to have my lawyer amend my WILL. If you can handle this fund

and very sure to do charity works on my behalf then I will include your

name in my WILL when in South Africa, and from there I will travel to

Australia to meet a specialist as I want to be buried alongside my late

husband when I passed on. Note that this fund is in the financial

institution and upon my instruction; I will file in an application through

my family attorney for the transfer of the money into your account for the

said purpose.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for

the said purpose even though I might be late then. I have come to find out

that wealth is vanity and I made a promise to God that my wealth will be

used to support the poor and the assist the sick. Do let me know if you

will be able to handle this fund and use it for the said purpose so that I

will inform my attorney and my bank on my decision. Reply to me using (

mrs.annacooper2000@gmail.com )

God bless you

Mrs. Anna Cooper"

• July 22, 2019 at 9:18 AM by info

"From: Berman <clim@crt.saude.sp.gov.br>

Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 9:53 PM

To: Recipients <clim@crt.saude.sp.gov.br>

Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY,

GREETINGS, I'm Berman Ainsworth, born on February 9, 1960. I am a 59-years-old widower. Following my ill health, I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child. I have decided to donate $2 Million Dollars to you to promote charity works. i.e assisting the children in need, the poor and to help the homeless. Respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2019 so I will know you got this. Please reply me for more details on this noble project of mine, God bless you"

• July 22, 2019 at 9:16 AM by info

"From: Mrs. Anna Cooper <mrs.anna33@consultqnt.space>

Date: Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:18 PM

Subject: Am Mrs. Anna Cooper Looking For you Help Please

Hello Dear,

Email To Reply (mrs.annacooper2000@gmail.com )

God bless you

Mrs. Anna Cooper"

• July 22, 2019 at 12:33 AM by info

"From: grace fishery <gracefishery7@gmail.com>

Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019, 12:04:20 AM GMT 2

Subject: hi

Hello Friend

I’m Mrs.Grace Fishery the widow of late Mr. Fishery Formal Director of US Oil Company, also l am chief account General in world bank intentional USA, I’m 60 year old. I am a Christian, I'm suffering from prolonged cancer of the breast, from all medical indications my condition has really deteriorated and it’s pretty obvious that i may not live for more than six months owning to the rapid growth by stage and the excruciating pain that accrues to it.

My husband was killed during the Gulf War in Iran,and our long years of marriage was not blessed with children. My husband was very wealthy.After his death I inherited all his business and funds. My doctor has diagnosed and told me privately what i should expect, building my spirit for the inevitable .He says i may not last for more than six months,based on this i have taken the decision to share part of my funds and wealth in contribution to the development of the Church and society with major focus on the poor, needy and victims of HIV/AIDS.

I selected you after visiting the website having prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $10.00,000USD for your work in developing the Church/Mosque and to help the poor, needy,and less privileged among your congregations/society. Please note that this fund is deposited in a bank in the country where my husband worked, My lawyer will file the application for the transfer of this money in your designated name and information’s, after my applications and instructions.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ,

the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. finally i honestly

employ you to make sure that these funds are put to use only for this purpose, a good one you can agree with me,and remember these are the demands of a dying woman who has a life in the lord. I now realize that wealth without life in Christ is vanity and non-sense.Always remember that.

May the grace and blessings of God be and remain with you. You can contact me via my email address below: gracefishery7@gmail.com

I shall be awaiting for your response."

Received this scam.

• July 16, 2019 at 7:17 PM by info

"From: "Mrs. Elizabeth Talaat" <maria@niel.site>

Date: July 16, 2019 at 6:41:49 AM MST

Subject: God Be With You!

Reply-To: mrselizabethtalaat01@gmail.com

After the death of my husband i felt sick and was Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs, according to my Doctor, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live long, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage. I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work, good Christian who can assist me do the work of God.

Remain Blessed,

Mrs. Elizabeth Talaat"

• July 14, 2019 at 11:40 AM by info

"From: "Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams." <jjhw85@gkmatm.online>

Date: July 14, 2019 at 8:18:22 AM MST

Subject: Respectfully

Reply-To: mrs.janeewewilliams@yandex.com

Hello Respectfully ,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow

in my heart. As I informed you earlier, I am (Mrs.)Wendy Jane Williams.

from South Africa. and a widow to late McCauley Scott Williams I had no

children of my with my late husband; I am 63 years old, suffering from

long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really

deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 3 months

according to my doctors.

I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband McCauley Scott

Williams, the sum of ( 20.5 million dollars) which he deposited in a Bank

I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for

Charity work, helping the Less Privileges ETC., And 20% of this money will be

for your time and expenses, while 80% goes to charities. Please let me know

if I can TRUST YOU ON THIS to carry out this favor for me. I look forward

to your prompt reply for more details contact my personal email address:

mrs.janeewewilliamssss@gmail.com

Yours sincerely

Mrs. Wendy Jane Williams."

• July 13, 2019 at 11:10 AM by info

"From: MRS SOFIA SHAW <shaw034@ghiminfo.online>

Date: July 13, 2019 at 4:39:07 AM MST

Subject: PLEASE CONSIDER

Reply-To: MRS SOFIA SHAW <sofiashaw2017@gmail.com>

Dearest One,

Good day Please kindly be honest to me. My name is Mrs. Sofia Shaw, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities.As you know bad people in the world have spoil the image of good people.Please I don't want you to ignore this massage.

I am 75 years old and was diagnosed with cancer about four years ago,immediately after the death of my husband.I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work rather than allow his relatives to lavish my husband's hard earned fund. As i lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish on earth which will also be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of $5.5 million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family.

I will inform you on how to share all, Please for further information contact me ASAP. I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

MRS SOFIA SHAW."

• July 10, 2019 at 10:10 AM by info

"From: Mrs Linda Soo <mrs.lindas1.1@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 11:03 AM

Subject: Dear Justin Buzzotta

Dear,

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person, I'm Mrs Linda Soo, 58 years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago,I have decided to donate ($10,500,000.00) to you for charitable goals.Contact me if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that i can arrange the release of the funds to you

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs Linda Soo"

• July 10, 2019 at 9:47 AM by info

"From: Ruxandra Ratnavale

Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 1:54 AM

Subject: Hello My Dear In God We Trust

To: cityhotel-delmenhorst123@t-online.de

My Donation To You in good faith.

With Due Respect and Humility, Greetings in the name of God. My name is Mrs Ruxandra Ratnavale, Romania Origin but married with Late Sir Ratnavale from UNITED KINGDOM UK. l am 64 years old and a coveted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband was the Chairman CEO Auto Parts industries based in LONDON. I have decided to donate a fund through Credit Account of (£3,5000.00 GBP)(Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand GBP) to you for this assignment, Charity, less privilege, building of hospitals and also for the assistance of the poor widows, Motherless babies, Charity organization, CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, my late husband has already donated alot in this country LONDON, so you have to make sure that you use this donation fund as I have directed so that the name of the Almighty God will be glorify forever.

Your urgent response is required in this matter due to my present critical condition of my health, it was a Sister nurse working in this hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing strenght every munites of the day. All I need from you is prayers that God will accept my soul incase I didn't survive this surgery. Also pray for the soul of my late Husband to rest in peace. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY.

Remain blessed in God. Yours

Mother Mrs Ruxandra Ratnavale."

• July 9, 2019 at 9:29 AM by info

"From: MRS TERESA STANG <edwordgo78@gmail.com>

Date: 8 July 2019 at 17:33:19 BST

To: "edwordgo78@gmail.com" <edwordgo78@gmail.com>

Subject: DONATION FOR YOU

Reply-To: MRS TERESA STANG <mrstangteresa@gmail.com>

May the peace of God be with you and your family.I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding.

My name is Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctors says i have only few weeks left. I want to entrust my money ($ 16.5 million USD) to your care for charity purposes to help the less privileged as my late husbands relatives want me dead so that they will claim all my late husband and i worked for.I will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation. Let me enlighten you on what i want

you to do for me. From all indication, my condition has deteriorated

and it is quite obvious according to my doctors that i may not live

for the next couple of weeks, because my condition has gotten to a

critical and life threatening stage that is why i want you to handle

the funds to reach the less privileged, orphanages, single moms and

widows in our society. I myself grew up in one of the orphanages that

is why i so much want you to share my money with the less privileged."

• July 6, 2019 at 10:31 AM by info

"Consider Very Urgent

Sat 7/6/2019 2:14 AM

From: "MR.ALASSAN KABIRU"a - cbbburkinafasocbborg@gmail.com

My name is ( Mr.Alassan Kabiru) I work at a bank. I found your information from a business contact when i was searching for a honest partner , I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust. I am in need of your help as a foreigner to claim an abandon fund sum of $15 million U.S dollars. This money belonged to one of our customers from the Indonesia who died in a Tsunami while on vacation with his family. Unfortunately his beneficiaries also passed in this tragic disaster. We currently do not have anyone to claim these funds)

Please I would like you to keep this proposal Between us . ( "My proposal is that") You will have 40% of the above mentioned fund, while will have 60%. If you are interested kindly fill out Below information and send it back to me for more details.

Your full name.

Your country.

Your age.

Your occupation.

Phone number.

Office address.

Copy of your passport or ID card.

Please reply to my private email: alassankb@gmail.com

Regards

Mr.Alassan Kabiru

226 7787 8211"

• July 6, 2019 at 10:29 AM by info

"From: Katherine Johnson <info@checkpoint.fi>

Date: July 6, 2019 at 1:00:59 AM MST

To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Subject: Hello Beloved,

Reply-To: <katherin3johnson@yandex.com>

Hello Beloved,

My name is Katherine Johnson and I was born in East Texas not far from Austin Texas but married to my husband Robert Johnson from United Kingdom who working and living in the USA as of then, but we finally move down to the United Kingdom my husband's home town in Wales the Northern part. I wrote you this letter because I need your assistance.

I grew up in an orphanage and was married to my late husband for 19 years without a child and my husband died as a result of a road accident in 2015. I am 68years I am currently suffering from liver cancer and my health is deteriorating speedily. Just yesterday, the specialist handling my case told me that I have a few days to live on earth and I became so worried because of the sad news he gave me.

Now, I want my inheritance funds to be used for charity works. My instinct leads me to write this letter to you and seek your assistance to handle this task in the way I will instruct you and maybe God will consider me worthy of his presence when I die.

If you accept to handle the task, I shall will my inheritance funds ($20M USD) to you to start the charity work and I shall leave you with instructions on how to manage the funds.

I wait to hear from you through this email: as soon as possible.

Regards,

Katherine Johnson"

• July 5, 2019 at 8:25 PM by info

"From: Fareeda Farah <fareedafarah309@yahoo.com>

Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019, 06:36:42 PM GMT 2

Subject: urgent respond

Hello My Dear.

Please do not feel disturbed for contacting you, based on the critical condition I find mine self, though, it's not financial problem, but my health, you might have know that cancer is not what to talk home about, I am married to Mr. Abaulkarim Farah who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2012.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 9.2m (Nine million two hundred thousand dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso, Presently this money is still in bank. And My Doctor told me that I don't have much time to live because of the cancer problem, Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this fund to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people and helping the orphanage.

I am expecting your urgent respond.

Here is my private E-mail ( fareedafarah907@yahoo.com )

Regards,

Mrs.Fareeda Farah

written from Hospital."

• July 5, 2019 at 8:06 PM by info

"From: Mrs Elliana <mrswalors@aol.fr>

Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 04:05:35 PM GMT 2

Subject: I Need Urgent Respond,

I Need Urgent Respond,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs Elliana Gupta and I am contacting you from my country Tunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr.James Gupta who worked with Tunisia embassy in Brazil for nine years before he died in the year 2014.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (USD 850.000) in one Bank in Brazil Presently this money is still in bank.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity, people in the street and helping the Orhanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have any body as my family member, just to end endeavor that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much. Fore More Details contact my privet email bellow: (misselina201@gmail.com) As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank where the fund is deposited, Hoping to receive your reply soon:

From Mrs Elina"

• July 5, 2019 at 8:01 PM by info

"From: mrselizabethedward1@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, as my pastor advised me to reject earthly reward and thanks by handing the project to someone I have never seen or met for a greater reward in heaven awaits for whoever can give such a costly donation. I came across your E-mail from my personal search, and I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before or after my death.

Meanwhile, I am Madam Elizabeth Edwards, 73 years, am from USA, still childless. I am suffering from Adenocarcinoma Cancer of the lungs for the past 8 years and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond 2 weeks from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided willingly to fulfill my long-time vow to donate to the underprivileged the sum of Eighteen million five hundred thousand dollars ($18.5m) I deposited in a different account over 8 years now because I have tried to handle this project by myself but I have seen that my health could not allow me to do so anymore. My promise for the poor includes building of well-equipped charity foundation hospital and a technical school for their survival.

If you will be honest, kind and willing to assist me handle this charity project as I’ve mentioned here, I will like you to provide me your personal data like. Contact me through this email address (elisabethe1981@mail.com) and also send me your private email address.

(1) Your full name:

Hello dear,

Thanks and God bless.

Mrs Ruth Williams"

• July 4, 2019 at 3:29 PM by info

"From: susan29@gatmx.online

Date: July 3, 2019 at 3:24:27 AM MST

Subject: From Mrs.Susan Shabangu ,Please Respond Back To Me.

Reply-To: susanshabangu205@gmail.com

MRS.SUSAN SHABANGU

MINISTER OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA SINCE MAY 2018

PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu205@gmail.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself my name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and Minister of Social Development of the Republic of South Africa since May 2018. To date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR CYRIL RAMAPHOSA.

After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). You can view my profile at my (www.whoswhosa.co.za/user/2169 ) and read about me.

THE PROPOSAL, After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 1996.After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or provide your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch.

I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.

Also, I can give you my banker phone number so that you can contact him and discuss with him directly as he already promised to use his position to move this fund out of South Africa, it’s okay and fine by me. Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality of this transaction.

My regards to your family

Yours faithfully,

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU

MINISTER OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT

REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA SINCE MAY 2018

PLEASE REPLY WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: susanshabangu205@gmail.com"

• July 4, 2019 at 2:38 PM by info