Here is a list of telephone numbers the scam text message came from:
If you know other telephone numbers, please list them in a comment below.
What To Do If You Receive a Scam Text
If you get a message that seems odd, you should follow these steps:
- Do not reply - Even if you think you know the sender, don’t reply to a text or email message if it seems odd.
- Do not open any links or attachments - Scam texts and emails can put a virus on your phone or computer.
- Call the company - If you’re not sure, phone the company on a number you trust or visit their website by typing their web address directly into the address bar at the top of your screen.
- Call us to make sure it’s genuine - Use the number on the back of your bank card and we can help to check the text or email message.
- Forward the message to our fraud team - Please forward any scam emails to us at email@example.com
- Forward the message to your network provider – You can use 7726 to report the scam text for free to your network provider.
- Remember, if you’re not sure about an email or text message - do not reply and delete it.