No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Play Kull at playkull.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

The website "www.playkull.com" is a fraudulent one. The website, which claims it lets you play your favorite games, is similar to other fraudulent online gaming websites. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions. Therefore, do not even think about contacting their customer support or service.

Play Kull at playkull.com - it is a Fraudulent Website

www.playkull.com - The Fraudulent Website

www.playkull.com

Questions? 1-925-529-8126 | info@playkull.com

© 2018 playkull.com. All rights reserved. Zanoonia Media LTD - 3 Pindarou & Alkaiou, office/flat 302, 1070 Nicosia, Cyprus

I have tried the website and it keeps charging my credit card, even though I have canceled my subscription before the trial period ended. And, the website doesn't have some games it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online users who have already subscribed to services on www.playkull.com are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• January 16, 2021 at 5:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Beau Bassin-Rose Hill, Plaines Wilhems, Mauritius

I have never subscribe to you site and it keep crediting my account with $49.55 each month. I want to stop that and ve refunded my money for the last 2 months.

ctc no 00230 52577099

• November 1, 2020 at 11:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I didn't authorise a subscription. I want my money back. Never used your product.

• August 25, 2020 at 5:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Today, they cut 200AED from my account which I didn't register, only when they advertise for 1$ for a trial, thats it..ITS A SCAM, return my money

• August 10, 2020 at 5:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I remember they have offer for 1US dolars, now they take from my debit card 49.95 AED. what a bif thief..need to be block

• August 25, 2020 at 5:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

hi, same here, they took 200AED from my account

• April 8, 2020 at 6:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium

I have had the same experience as above, money taken off my credit card without my consent. I have blocked my card, they are thieves

• October 24, 2019 at 11:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

This is a fraudulent website and today I have been charged 189 dhs without using any of their services, they will send you offers indirectly and ask to fill a form, once you fill up they will offer you some gifts, Please avoid sharing any details with them.

• October 14, 2019 at 1:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

I joined for a 5 day FREE trial with Botmediaz.com. Only TWO days into the FIVE days FREE trial, I was charged $1.66 by not one but TWO websites. Botmediaz took $1.66 from my account 3 days before the FREE trial ended. Then I saw that another website Playkull.com also took $1.66 from my account. Apparently, I had a 7 days FREE trial with them that I knew nothing about! I would never signed up for a games website; let alone give them by bank card details! So I am really puzzled that they had it. They took the money even though 5 days remained of this so called SEVEN days FREE trial I never signed up for! Called the bank immediately and my card was cancelled. Neither website will ever get another dime from me! Scams I say.

• September 14, 2019 at 9:18 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

I have just been phoned by my bank and for the 2nd time in 2 weeks this thieving company has been trying to take 53 pounds from my account... Big thanks to my bank for getting on to them

• August 2, 2019 at 2:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

...you b******s you have taken money from my account. I will get to the bottom of it, you mongrel... thieving b**tards.

• July 18, 2019 at 2:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Blantyre, Southern Region, Malawi

It is fraud. I've just been charged 50usd and I contacted my bank. D**n I'm thinking if closing my account.

Prince- Malawi

• May 9, 2019 at 1:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Misato, Saitama, Japan

Since it cannot be signed up correctly at all, how can I cancel the subscription? I just signed up 2 hours ago and realised it was a fraud immediately and removed all the money in my account but still I am worrying that as soon as there’s money in my card, it will start charging me the enormous 50 dollars every month. My card is a debit card. If I put it into invalid, will it be ok to use When I get it revalid in the future?

• September 25, 2020 at 11:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Please block your card for now and get a new card if not they might go to any extend to loot from you ...answer from a 70$ scammed victim

• February 4, 2019 at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Mechelen, Flanders, Belgium

Is it known by police? Why is this website still online? I am also victim.

• February 2, 2019 at 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

This is a scam for sure

• January 28, 2019 at 2:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I found a charge of 50 euros for 2 months but I did not the open site and they have my card number?

• January 14, 2019 at 4:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Why have you stole money from me.

• November 26, 2018 at 6:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

How do I get my money back when I never signed up?

• November 26, 2018 at 7:37 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• September 3, 2018 at 6:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

A link from YouTube post ‘Acute Misfortune’ leads to this website.

• October 1, 2018 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

Unauthorised transaction on my account Sept 2018.

Recommendations / Ads