No Internet Connection Detected

Whatsapp Balloting Award Programme Scam

Whatsapp Balloting Award Programme Scam

Would you share this Article with others?  +

There is no "Whatsapp Balloting Award Programme." Therefore, online users who have received e-mail messages like the one below, which claim they are winners in such a lottery or promotion are asked not to follow the instructions in them because they are lottery scams being sent by scammers.

Every month, thousands of these email messages are sent out by lottery scammers to trick their potential victims into stealing their personal information and subsequently asking them to send money in order to receive their so-called lottery prize. Sending your personal information to these cyber-criminals will only help them rip you off or steal your money. Therefore, online users who have received the same email messages are asked to delete them.

A "Whatsapp Balloting Award Programme" Lottery Scam

Congratulations!!!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH2 to official ballot Email Immeidiately for claim:

ballot@whatsappawards.com

Contact Email: ballot@whatsappawards.com for claim

The phone that sent me message was +62 831-0276-7508.

Received via email.

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• September 15, 2020 at 11:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Boralesgamuwa South, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I Have Receiveed this e mail:

"Dear Winner,

Congratulations to you once again from the desk of the Ballot Promotion Team, we wish to officially inform you that your application has now been approved for payment via Visa Telegraphic Bank Transfer Valued at $700,000.00.USD

Your numbers Attached to the lucky number (VB/US- 646345) drew the lucky numbers of 03-06-09-12-16-27, Consequently won the ballot in category C which falls in the Asian region for payment.

Kindly take note of this enclosed number (WH/US-646345) Attached to this email is a copy of your winning certificate, you can forward the winning certificate and reference code number to our Affiliate Bank for the commencement of transfer:info@creditsunion.cc"

• September 21, 2020 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Trinidad and Tobago

I had received a email saying that I won seven hundred thousand us dollars the code 6463457. I got a pic credit card the was Atm card. I want know if it's true. I had to send name address phone number etc

• September 21, 2020 at 2:13 PM by info

It is a scam.

• September 15, 2020 at 5:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Dehiwala, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I Have Received this e.maill

Dear Winner,

We have forwarded your information to the bank for the processing of your Telegraphic Transfer.

Below are the contact details of our paying bank, contact them on their email address

Email Address

info@creditsunion.cc

Attachments area

• September 15, 2020 at 7:07 AM by info

It's a scam.

• September 7, 2020 at 5:42 PM by info

Dear s

Sir/Madam

I have received following message through Whatsapp under below caller number

Call number 923345076259

"Congrats!,Your mobile number has been selected as the winner of seven hundred thousand dollars in the international ballot award program. Send your winning REF NO:WH/US-64734520 to email: info@intldraws.com for more details on how to claim your funds."

• September 3, 2020 at 4:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Bietigheim-Bissingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Hello I have received this message on my WhatsApp today saying,I was part of luck winning WhatsApp balloting award promotion.

• September 1, 2020 at 7:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Albania

"Dear Sir,

This is to let you know that we have already created a Visa Card bank account on your name which enabled us to Credit your total won fund in your favour in the Visa Master Card.

For security purposes, Do not inform the shipping company of the package content, just inform them that you have a package from the Allway bank to be delivered to your address.

Bank Guide on VISA CARD

With the ATM debit visa card, you can withdraw from any ATM machine in your location that has the Visa Master logo sign, slot the Master card and key in the 4 digit pins(with the ATM card package) you will see the balance on the ATM display screen {$600,000.00 }and you will be able to withdraw and transfer from Visa ATM card, also you have to change the Visa Master Card pin for your own security in the ATM machine.

The daily withdrawal of this ATM Visa Card is $10,000 and unlimited shopping online.

We have forwarded all your delivery details to the shipping company to enable them to deliver your ATM Visa Master Card package. Send this Confirmation number to them: WHAP-US/U679

Contact the shipping company with the below details

E-Mail: info@orbitposta.net

Address: Kuştepe Mahallesi, Mecidiyeköy Yolu Cd. No: 12, 34381 ŞişlI / İstanbul Turkey.Cd. No:12, 34381 Şişli/İstanbul Turkey.

Dispatch Manager: Joseph Landry

***

You can send them your delivery details for easy reference, and if you wish to come and pick it up by self within 2days, please notify us as soon as possible.

Yours in service,

Ahmet Gul

(Foreign Remittance manager)."

Received this scam.

• September 3, 2020 at 4:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Bietigheim-Bissingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

I have received this message from my WhatsApp today saying that I have been part of the WhatsApp balloting award programme

• August 29, 2020 at 11:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Albania

Hello, I received a message with the same price of 600,000 dollars and I sent the money to the post office and the box came to me with the visa card 600,000 dollars, I do not know what you are saying fraud fraud

• September 15, 2020 at 7:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

Did you get the money?

• August 14, 2020 at 7:49 AM by info

"Hello, I received this email I sent my details or my identity. Now they want 380 dollar for delivery the Mastercard. They saying me I have to pay 380 dollar through western union or moneygram...

We congratulate you once again for winning the *WHATS-APP* International balloting award programme.

Your Mobile Number has been selected among the five lucky-winners of the *WHATS-APP* programme, USA for SIX Hundred Thousand Dollars.

This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from worldwide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the WHATS-APP INC machine as the winner of the 2020 WHATS-APP INC yearly promotional Award Prize of SIX hundred Thousand Dollars USD 600,000 United States Dollars.

This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the WHATS-APP INC in its struggle to alleviate poverty.

This promotional programme is being promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities in the person of Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook. With the support of WHATS-APP Founder:, Jan Koum and Brian Acton and other corporate companies and organizations in the United States to encourage the use of computer systems worldwide.

Full Name:.

Country:.

Contact Mobile Number:.

Nationality:..

Address:.

Age:.

Gender:..

Occupation:.

Prize Amount:.

Above is the information needed from you, please fill in your information as requested and return it back for verification and payment of your won prize fund. Please provide the required information as soon as possible to enable the paying bank to commence your payment before the last remittance date.bank commence your payment before the last remittance date.bank commence your payment before the last remittance date.

Menlo Park, US (HQ)

1601 Willow Rd"

• August 14, 2020 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Albania

I have recieved exactly the same message I have contacted them tilk they send me the picture of the bank visa platinum allway bank and now It is left to pay the shipment to bring me the package 230€ the ship payment I also can send you the card to see if that is real or is really a scam?

• August 13, 2020 at 12:19 AM by info

"From: Whatsapp Incorporation <whatproces@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 12 Aug. 2020, 19:36

Subject: Re: 700 thousand dollars

We deeply congratulate you once again for winning the Whatsapp International balloting award programme.

Your Mobile Number has been selected among the five lucky-winners of the Whatsapp programme, USA.

This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from world wide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the Whatsapp machine as the winner Whats app yearly promotional Award Prize of Seven hundred Thousand Dollars.

This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Whats app in its struggle to sustain lives and alleviate poverty.

This promotional programme is being promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities in the person of Bill Gates with the support of Whats app Founder, Talmon Marco and other corporate companies and organisations in the United States to encourage the use of computer systems worldwide.

Full Name:...

Country:...

Contact Mobile Number:...

Nationality:...

Address:...

Age:...

S*x:...

Marital Status:...

Occupation:...

Above is the required information for processing of your winning, please fill the required information and return it back for verification and payment of your won prize fund. Please provide the required information as soon as possible to enable the paying bank process and commence your payment before the last remittance date.

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America"

Another scam.

• August 20, 2020 at 7:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Amman, Amman Governorate, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

I have received the same message I sent to them from my email

• August 14, 2020 at 3:24 PM by an anonymous user from: Albania

help me what to do ... what if I pay the ship for that?

• August 12, 2020 at 7:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Homebush, New South Wales, Australia

2 messages received with similar text from:

880 1845 296539

234 806 959 7333

62 859 4211 2701

• August 12, 2020 at 3:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium

Thanks for the info because even me I received the same message two weeks ag🤔😢 this terrible

• August 12, 2020 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Manhattan Beach, California, United States

I received the same message from 873 481 6415

• August 12, 2020 at 3:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Australia

I received 2 such messages today

• August 12, 2020 at 4:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Australia

Yeah I have too.

• August 11, 2020 at 11:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Melton West, Victoria, Australia

I already emailed them! On no what should I do now?

• August 12, 2020 at 1:09 AM by info

Just be careful going forward because the scammers will contact you with the information you have sent and attempt to scam you. But, once you do not send them money or more information, you should be ok.

• August 11, 2020 at 10:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Homebush, New South Wales, Australia

I have received two messages from the following numbers: 92 307 1256357 and 234 810 122 4889

"Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH907 to official ballot Email Immeidiately for claim:

officialbalot@whatsappteam.info

Contact Email: officialbalot@whatsappteam.info for claim

Congratulations once more!"

• August 16, 2020 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

Received the same message from 234 805 884 5202

• August 13, 2020 at 12:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I also received same message 8801854144802

• August 11, 2020 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Abbotsford, Victoria, Australia

Also just received two of these in the same minute

• August 11, 2020 at 9:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Australia

I just received three (in less than a minute!) from:

880 1923-351373

880 1825-419236

234 814 7943548

• August 11, 2020 at 9:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Prahran, Victoria, Australia

I have received the same message from this number 923175009088

• August 11, 2020 at 8:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Alphington, Victoria, Australia

I've gotten number from

880 1731-521524

233 59 654 9253

Be careful! and don't buy into the scammers!

• August 11, 2020 at 6:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia

Just wanted to share that I have received the above SCAM from the following whatsapp numbers:

91 89599 46248

234 808 983 06

92 311 8410717

regards

Richard

• August 11, 2020 at 4:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Haifa, Israel

"Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH2 to official ballot Email Immeidiately for claim:

ballot@whatsappawards.com

Contact Email: ballot@whatsappawards.com for claim"

The number was: 91 84765 9863

• August 12, 2020 at 8:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Palestine

I got the same message 🙅🏻‍♀️

• July 26, 2020 at 12:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Brussels, Brussels Capital, Belgium

Hello. I've recieved this message in WhatsApp and want to tell about .

"Dear *Customer,*

Your *Whatsapp* NUMBER has been luckily selected as the winner of *USD* *600,000* *United* *State* *Dollars* in the *WHATSAPP* Promo programme for our customers. Please send your winning *NO:WHAP-US/U679.* To

Email: *info@whatsappteam.online*

for more information.

Email: *info@whatsappteam.online*

Note that this message is *confidential* Sir.

Stay safe from CORONAVIRUS. *THIS TOO SHALL PASS*

2020.07.01 12:11:50 "

• August 2, 2020 at 3:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia

Got the exact same one

• July 30, 2020 at 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Santarém, Portugal

I receive the winning number 28 July

• July 30, 2020 at 1:11 PM by info

It is a scam, so not fall for it.

• July 22, 2020 at 11:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Narammala, North Western Province, Sri Lanka

"WhatsApp Inc.

1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025

United States of America

We deeply congratulate you once again for winning the *WhatsApp* International balloting award program.

Your Mobile Number has been selected among the five lucky winners of the program, for Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars.

This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from worldwide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the machine as the winner of the 2020 yearly promotional Award Prize of Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ($700,000.00)

Full Name:.

Country:.

Contact Mobile Number:.

Nationality:..

Address:.

Age:.

S*x:.

Marital Status:..

Occupation:.

1601 Willow Road

Menlo Park, California 94025

US"

Here is another scam.

• August 11, 2020 at 6:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I also received an email like this.!

• July 23, 2020 at 1:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Narammala, North Western Province, Sri Lanka

I unknowingly answered the emails, bank details and even a copy of the NICs they sent me unknowingly, I have a problem, what should I do?

• July 22, 2020 at 7:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Dear WhatsApp Winner

Congratulations to you once again from the desk of the WhatsApp Ballot Promotion Team.

We wish to officially inform you that your application has now been approved for payment, we congratulate you once again for emerging a winner of USD 600,000.00 USD ( SIX Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). WhatsApp Corporation organized this promotional offers in order to give back to the society for their contentious support and patronage towards the growth of WhatsApp. We also thank you for being a part of our community, and helping to connect the world free.

We are sending this message to inform you that your claim process has now been completed, and your winning VISA CARD amounting to the sum of USD 600,000.00 USD (SIX Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been issued to Proview Bank PLC Turkey. Please contact the bank for immediate transfer.

Your won prize fund was issued by our correspondent bank in Turkey where your winning ballot numbers fall for payment. Please take note of this enclosed number ( WHAP-US/U679 ) and contact the Bank immediately via the contact details below to enable them proceed with the payment:

Contact: Proview Bank PLC

EMail: payment@proviewbk.com

www.proviewbk.com

Scam...

• July 12, 2020 at 10:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Kandana, Western Province, Sri Lanka

is this prize award real?

• July 12, 2020 at 11:13 AM by info

No, it is a scam created by thieves.

• July 22, 2020 at 11:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Narammala, North Western Province, Sri Lanka

I unknowingly replied to the emails they sent, bank details and even the national identity card copy I sent unknowingly, I have a problem, what should I do?

• June 28, 2020 at 1:43 PM by info

"From: Whats App Incorcopration <iwhatsapp45@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 at 10:17 pm

Subject: Re: WHP

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America

We deeply congratulate you once again for winning the Whats app International balloting award programme.

Your Mobile Number has been selected among the five lucky-winners of the *WHATS APP* programme, USA for Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars.

This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from worldwide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the Whatsapp machine as the winner of the 2020 Whats app yearly promotional Award Prize of Seven hundred Thousand Dollars ($700,000.00)

This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Whats app in its struggle to alleviate poverty.

This promotional programme is being promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities in the person of Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc. With the support of Whats app Founder, Talmon Marco and other corporate companies and organisations in the United States to encourage the use of computer systems worldwide.

Full Name:...

Country:...

Contact Mobile Number:...

Nationality:...

Address:...

Age:...

S*x:...

Marital Status:...

Occupation:...

Best Regard,"

Here is another scam.

• June 24, 2020 at 2:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Dear *Customer,*

Email: *contact@whatsappteam.online*

for more information.

Email: *contact@whatsappteam.online*

Note that this message is *confidential* Sir.

Stay safe from CORONAVIRUS. *THIS TOO SHALL PASS*

2020.06.23 10:43:18

Is this true?

• June 24, 2020 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

"Dear *Customer,*

Email: *contact@whatsappteam.online*

for more information.

Email: *contact@whatsappteam.online*

Note that this message is *confidential* Sir.

Stay safe from CORONAVIRUS. *THIS TOO SHALL PASS*

2020.06.23 10:43:18"

Is this true?

• June 21, 2020 at 2:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Watermael-Boitsfort, Brussels Capital, Belgium

I yesterday recieved a message like this and I sent the my name etc.

I am in truble and want to know what do I have to do?

• June 21, 2020 at 8:49 AM by info

Just be careful going forward.

• June 19, 2020 at 4:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Albania

"Dear Winner,

Congratulations to you once again from the desk of the Ballot Promotion Team, we wish to officially inform you that your application has now been approved for payment via Telegraphic Bank Transfer Valued at $700,000.00.USD

Your numbers Attached to the lucky number (WH/US-646345) drew the lucky numbers of 03-06-09-12-16-27, Consequently won the ballot in category C which falls in the Asian region for payment.

Kindly take note of this enclosed number (WH/US-646345) Attached to this email is a copy of your winning certificate, you can forward the winning certificate and reference code number to our Affiliate Bank for the commencement of transfer: admin@gaosipbnk.info

We have forwarded your information to the bank for processing of your Transfer.

Email Address

admin@gaosipbnk.info

We have been notified by the ministry of finance of your transfer approval document needed to complete the process of your transfer this morning.

Attached to this mail is a copy of the document we have received from the ministry of finance for your reference.

This document is only requested once the bank is making an international transfer which involves a huge sum.

For your transfer to be completed, We shall be needing a document from the ThaI Government called "Affidavits of Claim Document", this can only be issued from the ThaI Court.

This document can only be provided to you by the Thailand attorney, if you do not have any reliable lawyer or Attorney in Thailand, the bank can recommend to you a reliable Lawyer that can help you to process an Affidavit of the claim.

Please contact Attorney Pradit Thanakorn, on this email;

<pradit.llb@gmail.com>

His office will help you with the Affidavits of Claim Document which will complete the process.

We hope for your response soon.

Yours in service,

Mr. Juan Benchatip

(Head of International Remittance Department)"

HOW CAN WE STOP THESE PLEASE...

• August 7, 2020 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Albania

Is it true or ion manipulations all this just to steal the identity and the account number

• August 7, 2020 at 5:35 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• June 16, 2020 at 8:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Ukraine

I sent my information I didn’t know, what should I do

• June 10, 2020 at 12:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Maria Lanzendorf, Lower Austria, Austria

got the same "congratulation" today. It`s coming from India.

• June 7, 2020 at 9:34 AM by info

"From: WhatsApp Inc <winner.whatsapp02@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020, 06:06

Subject: Re: Annual promotional program raffle

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America

This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from world wide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the Whatsapp machine as the winner of the 2020 Whats app yearly promotional Award Prize of Seven hundred Thousand Dollars ($700,000.00)

This promotional programme is being promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities in the person of Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc. With the support of Whats app Founder, Talmon Marco and other corporate companies and organisations in United States to encourage the use of computer systems worldwide.

Full Name:...

Age:...

S*x:...

Marital Status:...

Occupation:...

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America"

is that true?

• June 4, 2020 at 11:55 PM by info

No, it is not true. There is no WhatsApp lottery.

• June 4, 2020 at 7:41 PM by info

"Van: POSTAL SHIPMENT <postalshipment@gmail.com>

Verstuurd: dinsdag 2 juni 2020 00:31

Onderwerp: Re: WhatsApp programme winner

DEAR SIR/MADAME,

Welcome to ORBIT POSTA SHIPMENT COURIER SERVICE (OPSCS). We are a courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected. Your package containing your CERTIFIED CHEQUE, original copy of your certificate and security documents alongside your consolation prizes have been picked up and are ready for dispatch. We need:

Name:mire aden haashim

Address:rue des Beguines 20 1080 molenbeek brussel belgium

Phone:0032465891155

Email:hashim_3@outlook.com

Package Contents: CERTIFIED CHEQUE and, Winning Certificate and Security Documents.

Weight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.3g

Weight of WHATSAPP CHEQUE: 0.5g

Total weight of Parcel: 0.1g

Total Net weight of Parcel: 0.9g

Colour of Parcel: Brown

Parcel Packaging: Bonded

WHATSAPP CHEQUE.

Delivery time :...option 3...( time of recipient's availability)

Service Options: You are required to select a service option together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Option: 1

POSTSHIPMENT EXPRESS DELIVERY (2 days)

TOTAL...$545

Option: 2

POSTSHIPMENT PREMIUM SERVICE (4 working days)

TOTAL...$435

Option: 3

POSTSHIPMENT REGULAR SERVICE (7 working days)

TOTAL...$375

Please State that you are sending this fee for services.

MODE OF PAYMENT

PLEASE PAY TO OUR MONEY GRAM AGENT/ RIA TRANSFER AGENT ( UPT store ) WITH THE NAMES BELOW:.."

• June 4, 2020 at 7:40 PM by info

"Van: WHATSAPP PROGRAMME <whatsapprogramme@gmail.com>

Verstuurd: maandag 1 juni 2020 14:26

Onderwerp: Re: Winning

Dear WhatsApp Winner

We wish to officially inform you that your application has now been approved for payment, we congratulate you once again for emerging a winner of USD 600,000.00 USD ( SIX Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). WhatsApp Corporation organized this promotional offers in order to give back to the society for their contentious supports and patronage towards the growth of WhatsApp. We also thank you for being a part of our community, and helping to connect the world free.

We are sending this message to inform you that your claim process has now been completed, and your winning cheque amounting the sum of USD 600,000.00 USD (SIX Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been issued to PS courier delivery company, Turkey. for immediate delivery to you.

Your won prize fund was issued by our correspondent bank in Turkey where your winning ballot numbers fall for payment. Please take note of this enclosed number ( WHAP-US/U679 ) and contact the Courier Dispatch Manager immediately via the contact details below to enable them proceed with the delivery:

Contact: Orbit Postal Shipment Courier Service., Ltd

[Head Office]

Address: Kuştepe Mahallesi, Mecidiyeköy Yolu Cd. No: 12, 34381 Şişli / Turkeystanbul Turkey..

Telegram: 905349534720

EMail: postalshipment@gmail.com

EMail: info@orbitpost.net

***

Congratulations to you once again.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us, We would be happy to help."

Another scam.

• May 29, 2020 at 6:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Albania

Thank you a lot, you saved me 300USD I accepted the same message everyone else don’t believe this

• May 28, 2020 at 8:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Dili, East Timor

"Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH670 to official ballot Email Immeidiately for claim:

ballot@whatsappawards.com

Contact Email: ballot@whatsappawards.com for claim

Congratulations once more!"

I received from 2347069076542. This is true or not?

• May 28, 2020 at 10:18 AM by info

It is NOT true, it is a scam.

• May 28, 2020 at 8:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Dili, East Timor

"Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH670 to official ballot Email Immediately for claim:

ballot@whatsappawards.com

Contact Email: ballot@whatsappawards.com for claim

Congratulations once more!"

• May 27, 2020 at 3:31 PM by info

"From: WHATSAPP PROGRAMME <whatsapprogramme1@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 at 21:41

Subject: Re:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We congratulate you once again for winning the *WHATSAPP* International balloting award programme.

Your Mobile Number has been selected among the five lucky-winners of the *WHATSAPP* programme, USA for SIX Hundred Thousand Dollars.

This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from world wide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the WHATSAPP INC machine as the winner of the 2020 WHATSAPP INC yearly promotional Award Prize of SIX hundred Thousand Dollars USD 600,000 United States Dollars.

This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the WHATSAPP INC in its struggle to alleviate poverty.

This promotional programme is being promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities in the person of Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook. With the support of WHATSAPP Founder:, Jan Koum and Brian Acton and other corporate companies and organizations in United States to encourage the use of computer systems worldwide.

Full Name:.

Country:.

Contact Mobile Number:.

Nationality:..

Address:.

Age:.

Gender:..

Job \ Work:.

Above is the information needed from you, please fill in your information as requested and return it back for verification and payment of your won prize fund. Please provide the required information as soon as possible to enable the paying bank commence your payment before the last remittance date.

WhatsApp Inc."

• June 3, 2020 at 9:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Tel Aviv, Israel

What if I already sent this information? Only the information that mentioned in this message

• August 28, 2020 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Baku, Baku City, Azerbaijan

I think that they only want money dont worry. They want information because it looks really that they work legal.

• June 24, 2020 at 1:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Kiryat Ono, Tel Aviv, Israel

it happened also to me. What can I do?

• May 14, 2020 at 10:59 PM by info

"Från: Whatsapp Incorporation <whatproces@gmail.com>

Datum: 2020-05-05 04:04 (GMT 01:00)

Till: stormsky2019 <stormsky2019@gmail.com>

Ämne: Re: Whatsapp sin Award.

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America

Full Name:...

Country:...

Contact Mobile Number:...

Nationality:...

Address:...

Age:...

S*x:...

Marital Status:...

Occupation:...

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America"

Here is another scam.

• May 14, 2020 at 12:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Bishkek, Gorod Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

"650 Castro Street,

S*x:...

Marital Status:...

Occupation:...

Best Regard,WhatsApp Inc.

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America"

Here is another scam.

• May 13, 2020 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia

"Dear Customer,

Your Whatsapp NUMBER has been luckily selected as the winner of USD 600,000 United State Dollars in the WHATSAPP Promo programme for our customers. Please send your winning NO:WHAP-US/U679. To

Email: info@whatsappteam.online

for more information.

Email: info@whatsappteam.online

Note that this message is confidential Sir.

Stay safe from CORONAVIRUS. THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Address:.

Age:.

Gender:..

Job \ Work:.

Menlo Park, US (HQ)

1601 Willow Rd

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 6:27 PM Abdelkarim"

Received this scam.

• May 30, 2020 at 7:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Albania

I received the same text message Yesterday...

• May 25, 2020 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Ypres, Flanders, Belgium

"Dear WhatsApp Winner

Contact: Orbit Postal Shipment Courier Service., Ltd

[Head Office]

Address: Kuştepe Mahallesi, Mecidiyeköy Yolu Cd. No: 12, 34381 ŞişlI / Turkeystanbul Turkey..

Tel: 905349534720

Telegram: 905349534720

EMail: postalshipment@gmail.com

EMail: info@orbitpost.net

Note: When contacting the courier company, you are to send your complete delivery address and contact telephone numbers to the courier to enable them honor your request on time."

• May 13, 2020 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Braives, Wallonia, Belgium

I received this message.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Full Name:.

Country:.

Contact Mobile Number:.

Nationality:..

Address:.

Age:.

Gender:..

Occupation:.

Menlo Park, US (HQ)

1601 Willow Rd"

• May 7, 2020 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica Region, Guyana

How do I stop them?

• April 28, 2020 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Fredericia, South Denmark, Denmark

Received this scam:

"Dear Valued Customer,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your email from the office of the international remittance department, your information has already been received in our database system from the WhatsApp Incorporation as the legal beneficiary of this year's promotional award program.

According to the payment instructions, you are to be paid through Telegraphic Bank Transfer(TT).By this method you are to furnish us with the following information which includes;

Account Holder's name

Bank Name

Account Number

Bank address

Swift Code

Any copy of ID

Your transfer will commence immediately as soon as we have received the above-requested information.

Best regards,

Mr. Juan Benchatip

(Head of International Remittance Department)

Tel: (66)92417-0387

Union Bank

191 S Sathon Rd, Khwaeng Yan Nawa, สาทร, Bangkok 10120

logo

WELCOME

Gao-Sip Bank

Dear Customer,

We have received your account details for the transfer of your prize fund valued at $700,000.00 USD.

Take note that before such amount of fund transaction can take effect, we have to contact the Ministry of Finance for transfer approval, As a lottery fund, Thailand Ministry of Finance has to give approval before the fund can be transferred out from the Kingdom of Thailand.

However, your account information has already been forwarded to the Finance Ministry requesting this certificate.

We are sorry for the inconvenience as this is part of our security measures to avoid theft and misappropriation of funds. The transfer will be completed as soon as we receive the approval from the Ministry of Finance.

We will update you soon.

Yours in service,

Mr. Juan Benchatip

(Head of International Remittance Department)

Union Bank

191 S Sathon Rd, Khwaeng Yan Nawa, สาทร, Bangkok 10120"

• April 16, 2020 at 9:43 PM by info

"Greetings. I have recently received a suspicious WhatsApp message, and I would like to report it. The message is as follows:

Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH7 to official ballot Email Immediately for claim:

officialbalot@whatsappteam.info

Contact Email: officialbalot@whatsappteam.info for claim

Congratulations once more!

I have done some looking around, and have reason to suspect that this is a scam message

I have attached a photo with the number and the message

Cheers

Simon Gapes"

• April 4, 2020 at 2:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Vietnam

I have received below message:

"WhatsApp Inc.

1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025

United States of America

Your Mobile Number has been selected among the five lucky winners of the *WHATSAPP* program, for Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars.

This is a reward program for the patronage of internet services, all participants were selected randomly from worldwide mobile number Directories, and your mobile number appears on the WhatsApp machine as the winner of the 2020 yearly promotional Award Prize of Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ($700,000.00)

Full Name:.

Country:.

Contact Mobile Number:.

Nationality:..

Address:.

Age:.

S*x:.

Marital Status:..

Occupation:.

1601 Willow Road

Menlo Park, California 94025

U.S."

• July 23, 2020 at 1:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

I have received the message ..

• April 2, 2020 at 4:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Cambodia

- - -

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 5:40 AM Sa Sa <chhounreaksa123@gmail.com> wrote:

NO:WHAP-US/U679"

• March 29, 2020 at 3:10 PM by info

Received this scam:

"Our Dear *Customer,*

Your *Whatsapp* number has been luckily selected as the winner of *USD* *600,000* *United* *State* *Dollars* in the *WHATSAPP* Promo programme for our customers. Please send your winning *NO:WHAP-US/U679.* To Email: *info@whatsapgroup.org*

for more information.

Email: *info@whatsapgroup.org*

Note that this message is *confidential* Sir.

Stay safe from COTO.

Gender:..

Occupation:.

Menlo Park, US (HQ)

1601 Willow Rd"

• March 29, 2020 at 5:14 AM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

For me, there is a similar message in WhatsApp :

your number has won five hundred and ninety thousand dollars in the whatsapp 2020 america/asia empowerment program. to claim your prize reply yes to this email (whatsapp.lnc@yahoo.com)for the processing of your fund.

• March 23, 2020 at 3:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

Thank you - got a text today saying I had won!

• March 22, 2020 at 3:39 PM by info

"Bank Transfer Valued at $700,000.00.USD

Kindly take note of this enclosed number (WH/US-646345) Attached to this email is a copy of your winning certificate, you can forward the winning certificate and reference code number to our Affiliate Bank for the commencement of"

I got this.

• August 28, 2020 at 12:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Baku, Baku City, Azerbaijan

I am too but they didnt ask me fir money

• March 22, 2020 at 3:39 PM by info

"Congrats!, your mobile number has been selected as the winner of seven hundred thousand dollars in the international ballot award program. Send your winning REF NO: WH/US-64734520 to email: inquiry@intldraw.com for more information on how to claim your funds. Contact inquiry@intldraw.com"

I received this scam.

• March 18, 2020 at 2:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Yeap I recieved one too just now 8.20pm new zealand time.

• March 17, 2020 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand

Just got one of these on nZ

• March 11, 2020 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Uppsala, Sweden

Hi! I got one message from whatsappawards.com.

• March 11, 2020 at 4:13 PM by info

It is a scam, WhatsApp does not have a lottery.

• February 28, 2020 at 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana

I receive the same msg like the ones above.

• February 26, 2020 at 11:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Yakum, Merkaz, Israel

"Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH2 to official ballot Email Immediately for claim:

info@whatsappawards.com

Contact Email: info@whatsappawards.com for claim

Congratulations once more!"

Yesterday I received this message is it TRUE?

• February 26, 2020 at 11:35 PM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves.

• February 26, 2020 at 8:53 PM by info

Nationality:..

Address:.

Age:.

S*x:.

Marital Status:..

Occupation:.

Above is the required information for the processing of your winning, please fill the required information and return it back for verification and payment of your won prize fund. Please provide the required information as soon as possible to enable the paying bank process and commence your payment before the last remittance date."

Here is another scam.

• March 6, 2020 at 6:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Hod HaSharon, Central District, Israel

I have also received this msg

• February 26, 2020 at 6:46 PM by info

I just received this scam:

"WhatsApp, Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH2 to official ballot Email Immeidiately for claim:

info@whatsappawards.com

Contact Email: info@whatsappawards.com for claim"

Congratulations once more!

2563.02.27 02:26:45

• February 26, 2020 at 4:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Givatayim, Tel Aviv, Israel

I just received your message on my WhatsApp, is this true or not? I hope for an urgent reply

• February 26, 2020 at 6:40 PM by info

It is not true.

• February 26, 2020 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Hi,

I received below message:

"Congratulations!

You have won seven hundred thousand dollars in the annual promotional program,

Send Ref No: WH2 to official ballot Email Immeidiately for claim:

info@whatsappawards.com

Contact Email: info@whatsappawards.com for claim

Congratulations once more!

2563.02.27 03:50:19"

• February 24, 2020 at 2:53 AM by an anonymous user

I received the same message arriving from 359876088054 and the contact email is win@whatsappaward.com

• February 23, 2020 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Amman, Jordan

Age:..

S*x:..

Marital Status:..

Occupation:..

650 Castro Street,

California, 94041,

United States of America"

Here is another scam.

Keep your comment respectful.

Whatsapp Balloting Award Programme Scam