No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

Domain vipcservice.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores

The domain name vipcservice.com is associated with hundreds of untrustworthy online stores. Online users are advised to stay away from untrustworthy online stores associated with vipcservice.com, or else they run the risk of their credit card information getting stolen and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit or knockoff goods.

Domain vipcservice.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores

Online users who have used their credit cards on websites associated with vipcservice.com are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent website. Their banks should investigate, cancel the transactions and refund their money.

Email Address at vipcservice.com

• zoey@vipcservice.com
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• November 16, 2020 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Hayes, England, United Kingdom

I ordered fake nails from these people when I went to buy the postage was extortionate so I asked to cancel there and then and they refused said it was too late the nails came they are absolute rubbish I was completely ripped off by these people.

Louise A...

• October 13, 2020 at 1:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Vienna, Austria

Also ordered there, paid via PayPal, received no goods.

• August 20, 2020 at 2:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Beit Horon, Israel

I had ordered reclining camping chairs and received miniature picnic mats. It took them almost double the promised time to deliver and they refused to acknowledge their mistake.

• August 18, 2020 at 9:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Weesp, North Holland, Netherlands

Correct, they are a fraud.

I had ordered : Portable work tables × 1 and they shipped a cheap tablet holder.

Better to stay away from them. It took them 3 months to deliver.

• August 13, 2020 at 4:41 AM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

placed order with the below company

25 Apr 2020, 18:57

to Bookyourdeal

Send me my order or I will report your company to Trading Standards UK

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020, 09:15 Bookyourdeal, <zoey@vipcservice.com> wrote:

Bookyourdeal

ORDER LCY26-5576

Your order is on the way

Your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.

View your order

or Visit our store

Other tracking number: LO993002920CN

Items in this shipment

Smart Electric Foldable Walking minI Pad × 1

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at zoey@vipcservice.com

黄皓杰 <Helen@vipcservice.com>

26 Apr 2020, 10:14

to me

Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

The item is in transit.

Your package will be sent to you shortly.

Due to the new coronavirus, flights are relatively reduced, and customs and logistics companies need to sterilize the package, which will take longer.

Would you please wait 15-20 days?

The tracking number is: LO993002920CN

Please use the following link to track shipping information:

The logistics company I contacted said that they will send you the package as soon as possible. Please be patient and thank you for your understanding.

Wishing you and your family health.

<***> 于2020年4月26日周日 上午1:57写道:

never got order or monies back

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN ORDERING TO CHECK COMPANY OUT FIRST..

• July 20, 2020 at 2:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom

I ordered a sun lounger on 10th May and received nothing at all. I then received an email with a tracking number but still no joy. I have emailed several times but no reply’s so yes I will certainly check anything I order more carefully.

• July 17, 2020 at 6:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Baldwin, New York, United States

I ordered a portable cooler from an advertisement on Facebook for $19, 2 months later no cooler. Sent several complaints and started receiving emails from Linda@vipcservice.com and Zoey@vipcservice.com providing me with a tracking number and emails stating there was a delay in shipment. After waiting 2 months I get a small plastic storage bowel. I sent another email complaining and received a reply stating the tracking number is proof that item was delivered. Yes something was delivered but not what I ordered. Next time I will do my homework before placing an order with companies I am not familiar with. I am attempting to get a refund through Paypal.

• July 14, 2020 at 7:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States

Ordered a folding table got a jump rope. When contacted gave the the run around for 3 months before I saw anything in the mail. They kept saying it was shipping from China and stuck in customs. They gave me a overseas shipping confirmation but really it came from California.

Email addresses associated with this scam are: helen@vipcservice.com

dailyservice686@gmail.com

Linda@vipcservice.com

Lingc.Youp

• July 10, 2020 at 10:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Hammond, Indiana, United States

Zoey@vipcservices is a scam I ordered from this site on May 3,2020 for a lounger chair, I received some foldable blue plastic, I would like a refund of my $19. Please be careful check these sites out before ordering.

• July 10, 2020 at 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Preston, England, United Kingdom

I ordered a garden lounger with cushion on 9 MAY 2020 at a cost of $19 today I received a picnic mat the size of a standard chessboard valued at $6.45. These people are a complete and utter scam

• July 2, 2020 at 9:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Keller, Texas, United States

zoey@vipcservice.com is a total scam! I ordered a ride-on toy for my granddaughter. I complained enough that I finally received something today. It was a cheap blow-up horse that they probably got for less than a quarter. Definitely not something anyone could ride on!

• July 1, 2020 at 8:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Sparta, New Jersey, United States

re:order id- AO7ZLY74520- supposedly shipped 5/30/20 tracking numberLS357800960CN...cast iron cookware...where is the order? get no info when trying to track...

• June 26, 2020 at 10:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Waxhaw, North Carolina, United States

Where is my order?

• June 19, 2020 at 5:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Greenock, Scotland, United Kingdom

Zoey,Helen and Linda@vipcservice.com have been sending me emails which are automated, please wait another 15 days etc I Ordered from Book Your Deal (on Facebook) Ordered an electric Walking minI Pad and after 3 months received a piece of rubber strapping not even worth £1 When I complained they assured me this strapping was a very expensive and sought after item, but I could return it, but the postage would be about 20 dollars, no way. That would mean I was paying about 40 quid for nothing because I am sure they would not refund me anyway. SCAMMERS

• June 7, 2020 at 8:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Si Racha, Chon Buri, Thailand

I ordered a foldable electric bike. It took a long time to aledgedly send it with all kind of feeble excuses. I then got a tracker number that showed extreme slow progress. The article never arrived although tracker said delivered. Tracker, shipment number unkown at post office. Neigbours did not get it, nor the estate management. In Email they just kept repeating what I should do, but they refuse to put a search out via shipment company, then stopped answering my email. I think that its a scam, be aware. If in the next few days they come back in a positive manner I will ket you know.

• June 3, 2020 at 9:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Australia

I also used my debit card to order the ride on a unicorn which I haven’t received. June 4th, 2020. From Perth, Western Australia, Australia

• May 28, 2020 at 6:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Beverly, Massachusetts, United States

I used my debit card to order the ride on unicorn and never received it. I also received an order and tracking number. This is the e-mail I was given to contact with any problems or concerns: Zoey@vipcservice.com.

• May 28, 2020 at 6:56 AM by Safarer from: Macomb, Michigan, United States

You can now add Linda@vipservice.com to the list. I have been dealing with an issue with three separate on-line venders. after weeks of no contact, I received messages from

"Zoe", "Helen" and "Linda: The messages are exactly the same wording. The blamed for non-delivery is placed o the pandemic. I have ordered other merchandise which took a little longer than usual to get but was still received in a timely manner.

They all say the items have been shipped and provided a tracking number. Any tracking information is displayed in Chinese (which I don't read). They further request that I be patient and wait another two weeks,

All three orders are as a result of advertising on Facebook.

The vendors are: (Allegedly)

1. Demitasse

2. Peakgirls

3. Vencano

• May 27, 2020 at 10:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Macomb, Michigan, United States

helen@vipservice.com is another email address

• May 15, 2020 at 10:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Ordered the Unicorn ride on got a tracking # & keep getting no info yet from zoie@vipcservice.vom

• May 12, 2020 at 4:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Burnley, England, United Kingdom

I don't understand why this VIP service is allowed to take payments by PayPal. I was left gob smack to see this site,been waiting for a month, strange email them a few days ago,no answer, PayPal should be held responsible,plus Facebook should get the fancy add from the USA.rip off merchants only.

• July 17, 2020 at 6:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Baldwin, New York, United States

I agree as I placed an order on Facebook paying with my Paypal account and both should be held accountable. I am attempting at this time to get Paypal to refund my money.

• April 22, 2020 at 1:24 AM by an anonymous user from: United States

My debit card has been compromised and my funds were taken out of my account. The only company I used it with is you all! I really need my money back. I have 2 kids to feed, why steal from me

• March 11, 2020 at 5:23 PM by info

sherry@vipcservice.com is another email address being used.

Domain vipcservice.com is Associated with Untrustworthy Online Stores