Each department of the company has its own correspondence, which has certain rules. For example, employees responsible for sales, prepare commercial proposals, deal with the mailing of letters to regular clients, etc. The legal department deals with drafting and sending contracts to the relevant departments of the partners. In order to properly organize the work, each department creates a letter template for itself, which is later simply filled out and sent by email.
The following information is usually included in such templates:
- details and contact information;
- introductory or welcoming part;
This means that all the information that should be present in every letter is added.
How to draw up a business letter correctly
There are several generally accepted rules that should be taken into account when drafting a document for business correspondence:
- The letter form can be both usual and firm (in the first case, you should write the name of the company).
- You should pay attention to the indents - they should be the same throughout the document (as well as the font).
- If there are several sheets of the document, each page should be numbered.
- The date of writing is either placed at the top or bottom of the document.
Many documents are accompanied by signatures of responsible persons and the seal of the organization. If you use electronic signatures, this can save a lot of time. That is why many companies use special services that allow them to work with business letters online. One such service is Pandadoc - a resource that allows automating document flow for both large companies and small firms. This service will not only help to create document templates, but also promptly make corrections to them, sign them (even to several different people) and send them to the addressee or provide joint access, so that the recipient can promptly receive feedback.
Features and advantages of Pandadoc
This service is excellent for anyone who conducts business correspondence. Unlike creating letters and documents in text documents or mailing programs, Pandadoc gives you the opportunity not just to write the text of a letter, but to quickly send it to the management for review and just as quickly make the necessary adjustments.
In addition, the platform has other advantages:
- possibility to choose the necessary letter sample from a large list of templates;
- the use of an electronic signature makes every letter sent on behalf of the company an official document;
- the opportunity to collaborate on emails provides effective communication between departments, as well as between colleagues from other companies.
An interesting advantage of using this online service is the free trial period, during which you can get acquainted with Pandadoc functions and evaluate their usefulness in your specific case.
When running a business, there are no small details, therefore it is necessary to use all opportunities to optimize the work in order to achieve positive results. Business correspondence is certainly no exception to this rule, and by using the Pandadoc service, you will be able to handle it promptly and efficiently.