Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "www.youthnize.com" - A Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

2016-09-08T08:50:40 -  +
Beware of "www.youthnize.com" - A Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

The website: "www.youthnize.com," which claims that you can earn $1500 in your first week by simply completing tasks that you will be hired to do, is a scam. Do not register with fake websites like "youthnize.com," because you will never get paid, and will only make the scammers behind the fake website get richer.

Please continue reading below.

The website "www.youthnize.com" is similar to mypaydesk.com, www.monthlyyouth.com, www.youth2payment.com and lot of other fake online job websites. All the scammers did was to change the name of the website.

The Fake Internet Job Website: "www.youthnize.com"

youthnize.com

youthnize.com is a new innovating and internet job site, where you will be hired to do some tasks, different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account, after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout, then you will be paid for your work via Cheque.

Other Payment options are also coming soon. You have to create a account with us to start and login to your member area, and do daily your jobs and you will be really great after using our service.

The cyber-criminals behind the scam will continue to use the same websites under different website names. So, if you stumble upon websites looking like the ones above, please do not register or take part in any activity on them.

The fake website is similar to the following:

Also, report scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Please continue reading below.

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Dec 30, 2016 12:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

Do you know those behind these?

• Posted: Dec 30, 2016 8:36 AM by info

No, we do not know the scammers.

• Posted: Dec 27, 2016 2:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

Youthnize played me since 25 November 2016j, until now they haven't pay me the money I have earned, which is a lot of, due to members who log in through my link.

• Posted: Dec 18, 2016 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

How about cashni?

• Posted: Dec 18, 2016 10:25 AM by info

It is also a fake or scamming website.

• Posted: Dec 15, 2016 2:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Youthnizer has played me and some of my friends. We registered since August 2016 and I earned up to $1700 but till now they never want to pay me the said money.

For my own understanding, they are INTERNET/ONLINE FRAUDSTERS.

Please close or lock up their site ok. Wayo! Wayo!! Wayo youthnizer.

• Posted: Dec 12, 2016 11:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dodoma, Tanzania

Why don't block these people on using networking system.

• Posted: Dec 12, 2016 12:24 PM by info

It is not so easy. Policing the internet is very difficult because it spans across different countries, with different laws and policies.

• Posted: Dec 12, 2016 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

U are right..it is fake..I registered and never got paid.

• Posted: Dec 10, 2016 9:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

wow...I av made up to $300 but they won't pay out...that youthnize is fake.

• Posted: Dec 8, 2016 11:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

I was surprised what I saw when I reached 500usd and was supposed to request for payment. I was linked to a site call Hitewe. Naa waa ooo

• Posted: Dec 8, 2016 2:09 PM by info

Received via email:

"These scammers really made a fool of me. I actually budgeted with the money they claimed that they will pay me... I have made plans to pay my college fees which cost $550 and now it seems that the link is a fake... am really disappointed... please can I get help from here?"

• Posted: Jan 3, 2017 4:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

Hahahaha, another fraudster they are.

• Posted: Dec 5, 2016 3:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

Thank you for giving me information. I have got many messages from fake youthnize.

• Posted: Dec 4, 2016 5:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

There is also another website called onecoin, it is fake or scam.

• Posted: Dec 4, 2016 10:27 AM by info

Please give us a link or web address to the website.

• Posted: Dec 4, 2016 5:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda

There is another website called cashin.com, is it also fake.

• Posted: Dec 10, 2016 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

yes is big fake...am up to 302$, but they saying rubbish.

• Posted: Dec 4, 2016 10:25 AM by info

That website currently doesn't exist.

• Posted: Nov 29, 2016 4:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I want to ask, if it's fake or fraudulent site, how do they get paid because I didn't give any body any money, how do they benefit from it, what is there achievement in creating fake site.

• Posted: Nov 29, 2016 5:29 PM by info

The website promises members work and claim they will pay them. But, once members have worked, earned their money, and ready to cashout, the website refuses to pay them.

• Posted: Nov 30, 2016 12:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

So not paying their members is their benefit.

• Posted: Nov 30, 2016 5:10 AM by info

No, earning money from their members' work by tricking them into working for free.

• Posted: Nov 23, 2016 4:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

What's your stand on MMM that is now taking over the online marketing. Is it a scam or genuine.

• Posted: Nov 23, 2016 4:45 PM by info

It is a scam. Click here to learn more.

• Posted: Nov 23, 2016 3:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Someone just introduced me to a site called myduty.site, it bears same resemblance to this youthnize.com, please do check it out and tell me if it's fake or a scam.

• Posted: Nov 23, 2016 5:39 PM by info

The website is a scam. Click here to learn more.

• Posted: Nov 19, 2016 8:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Please, since the fake ones exceed thw geniune, can you mention to us some of the real ones.

• Posted: Nov 14, 2016 5:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Please tell me how to earn money online.

• Posted: Nov 14, 2016 6:49 AM by info

Try the following websites:
      www.freelancer.com
      www.fiverr.com

• Posted: Nov 13, 2016 10:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Above all I would like to add one more fake website "clicktopay," please be careful.

• Posted: Nov 13, 2016 9:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Makati City (Bel Air), Metro Manila, Philippines

I opened the site awhile ago, its now named as Cashjob.online. I admit I tried to registered becauase I was curious how you earned by just clicking an ads, until I reached their minimum earnings of 300 dollars. In my country, Philippines, it's big money. I wondered how to claim without any valid info coming from me, then I click the words at the bottom of the site but sad to say it doesn't give any form to fill up to claim the earnings that they said, so I suppose it's a big joke..and a scam also.

• Posted: Nov 13, 2016 9:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

Youthnize.com is really one of the biggest internet scammer. I have been introducing several of my friend to the same site but now there are all on my neck that I deceived and lie to them on what am not sure of. Even my personal account, after completing my tasks, they keep telling me trash. They are a fake.

• Posted: Nov 25, 2016 11:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam (Kinondoni), Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

For sure they are fake internet job site. Learn from my mistake. I learn from you and I will never join to make other rich.

• Posted: Nov 13, 2016 8:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jeddah, Makkah Province, Saudi Arabia

I did all what they asked for then at last minutes its now error in logging. It's a fake website.

• Posted: Nov 12, 2016 12:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

How to come out of the website? I don't want to be a member anymore.

• Posted: Nov 12, 2016 12:58 PM by info

You cannot unsubscribe, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Nov 12, 2016 7:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dodoma, Tanzania

How can I deactivate this account?

• Posted: Nov 12, 2016 12:57 PM by info

You cannot, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Nov 11, 2016 11:51 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan

Yes, it is a fake website.

• Posted: Nov 10, 2016 1:53 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Can u please tell me if EMPOWER is also a scam?

• Posted: Nov 10, 2016 5:20 AM by info

Please give us a link to their website.

• Posted: Nov 10, 2016 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I am a victim also,,I have reached 1000 USD but got nothing,instead they wanted me to fill in some questionnaire and survey forms and they want me to subscribe to some Internet games.

• Posted: Nov 8, 2016 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

So what is their aim. I don't understand them...I'm a victim also.

• Posted: Nov 8, 2016 12:16 PM by info

Their aim is to let you work so they can collect, but do not pay you.

• Posted: Nov 5, 2016 4:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam Region, Tanzania

what am I supposed to do if I already registered my self?

• Posted: Nov 5, 2016 10:18 AM by info

Just stop using the website.

• Posted: Nov 4, 2016 7:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

So how can I delete my account with youthnize?

• Posted: Nov 4, 2016 8:31 PM by info

You cannot, and even if you could, they cannot be trusted. Therefore, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Nov 4, 2016 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Yes I fall victim of that site, they are scammers for real. Trying to withdraw the money they said is mine, but nothing.

• Posted: Nov 3, 2016 10:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

It's a fake site nobody should waste their time on them.

• Posted: Nov 2, 2016 4:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I am also a victim.

• Posted: Nov 1, 2016 3:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

youthnize or what ever is the same as EARN WITH Invite. I have been a victim. I even reached the pay out limit and I never cheated yet nothing happened.

I even sent messages to their email still no response, please if you have fallen for them as I did, just ignore them. They are just 419s looking for money.

• Posted: Oct 31, 2016 4:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I guess I am a victim to this. I registered with this same youthnize .com, and since have reached their so-called maximum pay out amount. Yet nothing could happen.

I even encouraged others to register too, which they call me everyday to disturb me.

• Posted: Oct 31, 2016 5:22 AM by info

Apologize and let them know you are a victim too. This could have happened to everyone.

• Posted: Oct 31, 2016 1:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

It is just a scam site..to hell with the owner for deceiving thousands if not millions of people.

• Posted: Oct 30, 2016 10:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks so much..my instinct was telling its fake but I didn't heed to it. I have 500USD but I can't get it..

Thank God I know now..
    Can you tell us d genuine ones.

• Posted: Oct 29, 2016 11:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

The site is a scam...scam scam scammmmmmmm.

• Posted: Oct 28, 2016 10:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Pls want of coolnaira online business, is it real or scam.

• Posted: Oct 28, 2016 10:34 AM by info

Please provide us with a link to their website.

• Posted: Oct 28, 2016 1:06 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Please help me, I thought it was real because it was sent to me stating I should try it. I never knew it's a scam and I already introduced people to it. Please how do I protect my self and people that have registered? Please help.

• Posted: Oct 28, 2016 7:24 AM by info

Just stop using the website and let the people you have introduced to it know it is a scam, by sharing this article with them.

• Posted: Oct 27, 2016 8:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks so much. They didn't pay me too.

• Posted: Oct 27, 2016 2:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I want to know if icharity club online is genuine

• Posted: Oct 27, 2016 6:49 AM by info

No, it is a ponzi scheme created by scammers, claiming to be a member to member to donation website.

• Posted: Oct 25, 2016 5:05 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

God will surly judge them here on earth for this evil.

• Posted: Oct 25, 2016 2:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Yeah,real scam....I actually fell for it.

• Posted: Oct 20, 2016 3:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bauchi, Nigeria

Thank you for the advice.

• Posted: Oct 20, 2016 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kampala (Central Kampala), Central Region, Uganda

I have joined today and they are telling me that I now have 150$

• Posted: Oct 20, 2016 7:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra (Osu Klottey), Greater Accra, Ghana

I have work for the site and it promised on paying, but later I did not get anything; the website is youthnize. com

• Posted: Oct 20, 2016 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I receive the alert message yesterday. I do not trust them that is why am here... But how can we know the real once now because I want to join and the exact thing they want me to do for them.

• Posted: Oct 20, 2016 6:04 AM by info

The only way to find out if the website is a fake, is by trying it, and that's what we have done.

Before you register with those websites, contact us and we will let you know if the websites are fakes.

• Posted: Nov 10, 2016 12:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan

please tell me adstimer.com website is scammer or real?

• Posted: Nov 10, 2016 7:41 AM by info

The website seems to be okay. We did not find anything malicious about it.

• Posted: Oct 27, 2016 7:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

pls do u know any website of such that is really genuine and pays

• Posted: Oct 28, 2016 7:20 AM by info

Check the comments below.

• Posted: Oct 20, 2016 4:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

I tried youthnize.com too... hit the cash required for payout but the survey form has no link. Did an email to their support and got an acknowledgment. That's where the story stopped because I didn't get any help. It was a pity I'd referred them to people!

• Posted: Oct 18, 2016 9:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

It's a scam,it's pity. I have already shared their link. I was reached close to 300$ and when I want to login again they told me I am not authorised to open the page...it's a scam please be aware.

• Posted: Oct 18, 2016 9:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Youthnize have not paid me.

• Posted: Oct 17, 2016 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Can you give me the real site to earn money

• Posted: Oct 15, 2016 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Like seriously?

• Posted: Oct 12, 2016 11:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Youthnize is a scam. I hit over $300. $355 to be specific and after following the instructions to complete a survey it always open a new web page without any link.

Pity I have directed other people. They are SCAMMERS taking advantage of people.

• Posted: Oct 10, 2016 11:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

They are real scammers because it is what is written on their website that after making 300 dollars, one will be able to make a withdrawal. I am having more than 300 dollars, but I still could not withdraw. I was only directed to useless website. IT IS A SCAM.

• Posted: Oct 9, 2016 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Wow, it's a pity, I never knew it was a scam and put all my energy to it, referring many innocent people to it as well until I have maximum payout, only for them to asked for a survey before I could be paid; many times I tried and many times without result. It's really a scam.

• Posted: Oct 6, 2016 3:32 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

It's a scam, there's another one called onlinetaskpay, they are time wasters, they carry same logo, we should also note that nothing comes for free, if you really want to earn, you can go into networking, you get to pay to register and your zeal to succeed earns you money, that's what I do and am making my little pay.

• Posted: Oct 11, 2016 9:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

Please tell me the website where you're making real money.

• Posted: Oct 6, 2016 6:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

So what can I do now and how can I get real websites?

• Posted: Oct 6, 2016 8:49 AM by info

Just stop using the website. You try the following:

www.fiverr.com
      www.freelancer.com

• Posted: Oct 6, 2016 1:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have already registered, how can I close the account? Pls I need help.

• Posted: Oct 6, 2016 6:00 AM by info

You cannot, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Oct 5, 2016 8:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

Please, I need to know the real online job websites.

• Posted: Oct 5, 2016 8:53 AM by info

Try the following:

www.fiverr.com
      www.freelancer.com

• Posted: Oct 4, 2016 2:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

Ok, send me some legitimate sites so that I can create my account there.

• Posted: Oct 3, 2016 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kansanshi, North-Western Province, Zambia

They are scammers! The English used tells it all. No one says "Open a account!"... please!

• Posted: Oct 3, 2016 9:15 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

They are all fake people trying to waste others resources. Please do not allow it, is totally fake.

All they know is to waste other's time. Keep doing it and yah time will surely come to an end.

• Posted: Oct 2, 2016 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

I didn't know it was a scam, God will cast all scammers in hell if they don't repent.

• Posted: Oct 1, 2016 3:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra (Ashiedu Keteke), Greater Accra, Ghana

Please, does someone know about any real online jobs?

• Posted: Oct 1, 2016 6:27 AM by info

Try the following websites:
      www.fiverr.com
      www.freelancer.com

• Posted: Sep 30, 2016 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi (Muthangari), Nairobi Area, Kenya

It is a scam. As at 30 Sept, I have $950 but no option of redeeming my pay.

• Posted: Sep 30, 2016 1:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria

Already registered, what can I do now?

• Posted: Sep 30, 2016 5:03 AM by info

Just stop using the website.

• Posted: Sep 28, 2016 12:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

Youthnize.com are fraudsters, they are the same as dollartab; they are fake, they have the same payout formula as dollartab which can never pay you any kobe. Just ignore the fools.

• Posted: Sep 27, 2016 4:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

It's fake, I'm a victim.

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

How is it a scam...do they ask for money?

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 8:20 AM by info

No, but they trick users into working for free. The website claim users can work and earn money, but once users have earned a certain amount of money, they are prevented from cashing out.

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 6:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

I guess you are right with of youthnize.com. I register with them and 455 dollars but on request for payment I was ask to fill a survey form which refuses to open. And without filling the form one cannot be paid. I kept trying to open the survey form but still can't open. My worry now is those of my friends on my network that I have invited to join. How do I stop them because it seems they are fake?

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 8:14 AM by info

Educate them by sharing this article with them.

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 12:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Nairobi, Nairobi Province, Kenya

First I thought it's real. I have earned huge amount of money from them but I was not paid.

• Posted: Sep 22, 2016 4:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

My question is about the complete the survey, I try doing several but no luck.

• Posted: Sep 22, 2016 8:09 AM by info

The website is a scam or a fake, so please stop using it because you will never get paid.

• Posted: Sep 21, 2016 3:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Modesto, California, United States

"http://Youthnize .com/?ref=110244 Joey"

Received at 9:13 am this morning from: 19189844114

Scam.

• Posted: Sep 26, 2016 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

They are scammers. I got to know because a real job company doesn't put the dollar sign at the back of the actual figure. E.g 1500$ wrong. Which is suppose to read $1500. They made that error a couple of times. Be alert.

• Posted: Sep 21, 2016 5:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Unscrupulous thieves that's what at they are. Benefiting from other people's stress.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 5:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Youthnize.com is fake, do not get near them.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 2:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

How can I unregister myself pls?

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 5:06 PM by info

You cannot. Just stop using the website.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 2:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I suspected this to be a scam since no one had ever been paid a dime. It looks lucrative but it's a scam. General public be aware!

• Posted: Sep 17, 2016 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

Hello out there, do not fall victim to the so called youthnize website. They are scammers.

• Posted: Sep 16, 2016 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

Hmmm, I believe you.

• Posted: Sep 16, 2016 2:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Hmmmmmm... Youthnize.com is not real... what pains me most is my time and energy I put to it!
    They are number 1 fake website! Their so called stupid survey not getting complete when I suppose to be paid. I hate them.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2016 3:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Asaba, Delta, Nigeria

Youthnize.com is a scam. I made 475$, but when I try to take survey nothing happens, therefore I can't get paid. No one should fall for the scams.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2016 9:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey

I have register with this similar scam group. Please, how can I join the real group. I have stress myself a lot on that scam and was about to get to paid. Please help me out.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2016 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Yeah, most sites are like that. They make you do their jobs and after that they don't pay. Both only a few pays, like clixsense, neubox and some others, but there earnings are small like $5 per day or more depend on you.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2016 11:02 AM by info

I am sorry but there is nothing we can do. youthnize.com is a scam, therefore, stop using the website.

Try the following website:
      www.freelancer.com

• Posted: Sep 11, 2016 1:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos (Ikoyi), Lagos, Nigeria

It's true that these poor thieves keeps changing domain name and there deceiving people.
    They sure gets to anyone who doesn't like taking out time to verify before acting upon.

Do ur best not to use ur time to make stupid internet***** to make money while u do the job with ur time, data & credibility.

Don't even open the account, not to talk of helping them generate traffics by broadcasting their mess to those who value u enough to develop friendship with u on social media.

Please be smart.

• Posted: Sep 9, 2016 10:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Fake website... stay away from it.

• Posted: Oct 26, 2016 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dodoma, Tanzania

I have reached the amount they need but I wonder during filling the survey they ask for my card number, so I ask which kind of card they need?

I think they are scammers as you say.

Show More of the 127 Comments