Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "www.myduty.site" - It is a Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

2016-11-23T17:00:31 -  +
Beware of "www.myduty.site" - It is a Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

The website: "myduty.site," which claims that members can earn $10 completing certain tasks in 30 seconds, is a scam. Do not register with fake websites like "myduty.site" because you will never get paid, and will only make the scammers behind the fake website get richer. If you are already a member of the fake website, just stop using it, and if you have shared links to the website on social media websites, please remove them if you can.

The website "www.myduty.site" is similar to www.onlinetaskpay.com, www.fans2earn.com, www.money4task.com, www.mypaydesk.com, www.monthlyyouth.com, www.youth2payment.com and lot of other fake online job websites. All the scammers did was to change the name of the website.

The Fake Work-From-Home/Internet Job Website: "www.myduty.site"

myduty.site

Not only myduty.site enables me to earn money, but also a great part time source for me to earn ten time greater than my ordinary job, i am working hard and referring my all friends from social sites face book, twitter, Google Plus. It make my work more easier and efficient. Now i am making blog posts and spreading the myduty work all over the internet to make my income more and more higher! it touches the Sky!� Joshia Frauhmin is the head of deployment at breadcrumb by Session electronics Philippines.

The cyber-criminals behind the scam will continue to use the same websites under different website names. So, if you stumble upon websites looking like myduty.site, please do not register or take part in any activity on them.

The fake website is also similar to the following:

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Mar 27, 2017 at 5:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have earned from myduty site but they have blocked their payout page; one can not request for payment any longer cos I kept on trying to unlock it but no way. Does it mean myduty site is fake?

• Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Niamey, Niger

Hi, guys thanks for the info. How do one get the right online paying jobs

• Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 7:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I really don't know why MyDuty site not responding to my request for payments on the job. I did online, and I am due for withdrawals of the earnings.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2017 at 1:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

So all my effort is now wasted. hmmm I suspected this being a scam when I started requesting but didn't work out, they kept on bringing out survey u need to complete but with the use of money...though I have $1055 there. scam

• Posted: Feb 24, 2017 at 8:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks, this was helpful.

• Posted: Jan 17, 2017 at 2:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I still can't believe I did not get paid up till now; this one is fake.

• Posted: Jan 13, 2017 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana

Please, what about Dollarjob.online

• Posted: Jan 13, 2017 at 7:59 PM by info

It is also a scam.

• Posted: Jan 12, 2017 at 12:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka (Gulshan), Dhaka, Bangladesh

Thanks for the info. I earned about $370 and have tried to get paid but to no avail. Its a pity I wasted my time on that site. Saiful.

• Posted: Jan 11, 2017 at 6:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have earned about 21000 dollars but can not claim it after completing a lot of surveys and downloading a lot of apps. What do I do.

Secondly, can you help me to know a genuine site where I can do a similar job and be paid correctly.

• Posted: Jan 11, 2017 at 6:43 AM by info

Stop using the website and remove all the apps that you were instructed to download.

• Posted: Jan 19, 2017 at 10:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Thanks guys for this .

• Posted: Jan 8, 2017 at 12:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for the info. I earned about $370 and have tried to get paid but to no avail. Its a pity I wasted my time on that site. Abuja, Nigeria.

• Posted: Jan 19, 2017 at 10:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Thanks man for this , I $455 but I cannot get it. It just charges for apps from app, to another, but I cannot get the to unlock my funds.

• Posted: Dec 31, 2016 at 2:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

I registered and shared the link to all my contacts over a month and can not receive the promised payout.

• Posted: Dec 30, 2016 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Thanks for the information

How do I unsuscribe from those scammers, I mean myduty.online?

• Posted: Dec 30, 2016 at 3:41 PM by info

You cannot, just stop using the website.

• Posted: Dec 21, 2016 at 10:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hi..I also experience the same..3 days I spent lots of time to earn 400$. But I try to withdraw the money in all the ways. I failed. It's a big scam.

• Posted: Dec 13, 2016 at 1:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

It is a fake website. I also have 430 but cant withdraw the money. This is the information I had:

"Sorry, there are no offers in your region at this time.
    Waiting for offer completion. .
    After successful participation of an offer above this page will unlock and restore normal access. Please use real information."

• Posted: Dec 11, 2016 at 4:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have more than 400$ there I don't have access to it; it is fake money.

• Posted: Dec 10, 2016 at 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

I have been doing it in fact, I have gotten 200$, should I continue?

• Posted: Dec 13, 2016 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Don't continue, please, it is a fake.

• Posted: Dec 10, 2016 at 10:34 AM by info

No, not using the website.

• Posted: Dec 11, 2016 at 2:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Do u have any real site for home from work?

• Posted: Dec 9, 2016 at 8:13 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

I thought as much the site is really a fake one in deed, can't imagine it.

• Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 11:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: La Puente, California, United States

It is a fake website. I tried it... wasted my precious time... invited a lot of people... made a lot of money but I can't claim the money. It keeps giving me error message... I used 6 different browsers... I used three different cellphones that don't have ad blockers but the system keeps telling me to deactivate AdBlock on the device. I used desktop option...same thing. I can't claim my earnings up till now. I am really pissed.

• Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 12:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

Are you serious with you are saying? What if I complete the money, what will happen?

• Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 12:56 PM by info

You will never get paid.

Show More of the 28 Comments