Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "mypaydesk.com" - A Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

2016-06-09T10:31:26 -  +
Beware of "mypaydesk.com" - A Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

The website: "www.mypaydesk.com," which claims that you can earn $1500 in your first week by simply completing certain tasks in 5 to 10 minutes, is a scam. Do not register with fake websites like "mypaydesk.com," because you will never get paid, and will only make the scammers behind the fake website get richer.

Advertisements

The website "www.mypaydesk.com" is similar to www.monthlyyouth.com, www.youth2payment.com and lot of other fake online job websites. All the scammers did was to change the name of the website.

The Fake Internet Job Website: "www.mypaydesk.com"

mypaydesk.com

mypaydesk.com is a new innovating and internet job site, where you will be hired to do some tasks, different in type and number. and you will be paid a estimated reward for that instant in your account, after it the job poster will review the service and approve the status for your payout, then you will be paid for your work via Cheque.

Other Payment options are also coming soon. You have to create a account with us to start and login to your member area, and do daily your jobs and you will be really great after using our service.

The cyber-criminals behind the scam will continue to use the same websites under different website names. So, if you stumble upon websites looking like the ones above, please do not register or take part in any activity on them.

The fake website is similar to the following:

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Jan 25, 2017 at 9:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: London, England, United Kingdom

You mean homecash online is a scam,I have been trying to cash out but it no avail.

• Posted: Jan 7, 2017 at 2:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

The person that owns mypaydesk.com has created another site which is desksalary.com. People should be alerted, this is serious scam. I wonder what ic3 is doing about this.

• Posted: Dec 20, 2016 at 10:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

This website is a scam also: "superjobs.xyz"

• Posted: Sep 28, 2016 at 1:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Harare, Zimbabwe

I also registered for it. After I reached the minimal withdrawal I was given a survey to complete of which I am not able to open it. This is fake for sure.

• Posted: Dec 16, 2016 at 5:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria

It is fake. I'v been trying to get my earnings too, they asked to complete a survey which I did, I downloaded apps again. All to no avail.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

Is epicbux.com site is fake.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2016 at 12:01 PM by info

We do not recommend using those websites, although they are not really considered as fraudulent. It is really hard to make money using those websites.

• Posted: Sep 10, 2016 at 1:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Houston, Texas, United States

So disappointed I worked hard getting friends and family to click on my link, and should've made over $775. I was gonna use this money for my bills because I was recently layed off. I should have read reviews. I could have saved a lot of tears. And every time I got the same automated email, and also could never access mypaydesk... I wish we could lock their asses up and never give people like this access to any computer again.

• Posted: Aug 23, 2016 at 10:17 AM by info

Received via email:

"mypaydesk.com" and money4task.com are just the same both are scam. mypaydesk just change the site to money4task.com how to avoid this kind of scam and to delete it or un subscribe to this?

• Posted: Aug 12, 2016 at 8:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States

You won't get paid. You cannot open survey. Waste of time!

• Posted: Aug 9, 2016 at 2:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica Region, Guyana

You live and you learn this is a scam; they never allow you to complete the survey to request your money.

• Posted: Aug 12, 2016 at 8:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States

Very true!..big joke

• Posted: Aug 6, 2016 at 6:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Glenmont, New York, United States

What if you had already signed up ? How do I undo this?

• Posted: Aug 6, 2016 at 7:12 AM by info

Just stop using the website. You can't undo your registration or sign-up.

• Posted: Aug 5, 2016 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Is there any site which give ligit income without investment?

• Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 8:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States

Well, you live and you learn and these people are never going to pay you.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2016 at 8:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Banugao, Calabarzon, Philippines

The website is totally fake! Please do not believe any similar site like it!

• Posted: Aug 1, 2016 at 7:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lilburn, Georgia, United States

Do people ever get paid cus they owe me 1,215 dollars.

• Posted: Aug 1, 2016 at 7:59 PM by info

It is a scam, therefore, you will never get paid. But, the scammers will earn money from your work.

• Posted: Aug 5, 2016 at 12:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Davao City, Davao, Philippines

How can they earn money from other users?

• Posted: Aug 5, 2016 at 8:50 AM by info

When the users help promote their website and complete the tasks given to them.

• Posted: Jul 31, 2016 at 11:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

Mypaydesk is fake, very fake. I can't login because have reach 300$. It is a scam.

• Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 12:49 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States

Screw that site, I've made $395 in 24 hours over 1000 visits.
    I agree with you guys.

• Posted: Jul 27, 2016 at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Scam and fake site.
    MyPayDesk.com is a true scam. I'm sorry, I have made big mistake because I believe the site. I earn 495$ in 24 hours only, but when you request your money you have to complete the survey. This survey is not complete.

I try many times. I search in reviews mypaydesk,big scam and fake and the site mypaydesk don't pay to anyone: MyPayDesk.com

• Posted: Jul 28, 2016 at 9:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Same expiriance, they never pay, they just promise only.

• Posted: Jul 25, 2016 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

They claim to pay $10.00 per click, it it seems to good to be true, then it is a scam!

• Posted: Jul 25, 2016 at 3:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria

Thank you so much for the knowledge, please what about MMM.

• Posted: Jul 24, 2016 at 7:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Winthrop, Minnesota, United States

So what if we did register and then when trying to find out more info, realized it was a fake site. Will it do anything to me info or computer? If it will hurt my stuff, what do I have to protect it?

• Posted: Jul 24, 2016 at 7:54 PM by info

It will not do anything to your info or computer. But, the scammers have your email address, so they will continue to send you scams, therefore, you need to be careful going forward.

• Posted: Jul 24, 2016 at 5:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Thank u very much.

• Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 1:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

We all who thought this was real, put time into getting that money, its our money, what do we do to claim our cash?

• Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 6:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lilburn, Georgia, United States

I am so disappointed. I've been using the site thinking it was legit. Even asked around. Everyday I go on the site, I've had 1217 visits. Now I'm finding it all of this is fake. Is there a way we can stop them? Sue them for false advertisement?

• Posted: Jul 27, 2016 at 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dallas, Texas, United States

Yeah something, I'm in the same position.

• Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 7:45 PM by info

Most of the scammers are operating in countries where is hard to find and prosecute them.

• Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 1:17 PM by info

The website is a scam, you will never get paid. Just stop using the website.

• Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 4:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

Yes its all lies; it has to be a way to stop things like this; so many people fall for these kind of things; it depends on the $ for bills and other things; wow we not safe anywhere.

• Posted: Jul 20, 2016 at 1:03 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Opelousas, Louisiana, United States

I have over 2,000 visits and likes at $785. I have sent numerous emails and they all reply back with same thing: "we will contact you in up to 3 days," so I really think it is a scam.

I'm also very upset and wondering if there is any action we can take because I've pressured my friends and family to click on my number and they wouldnt have to do anything.

• Posted: Jul 16, 2016 at 2:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Santa Rosa, Calabarzon, Philippines

thanks to this cite .. :D

• Posted: Jul 15, 2016 at 5:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Thanks very much for the concern but how would you know it's a scam?

• Posted: Jul 17, 2016 at 8:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States

I made almost $600 in a couple days. I did the survey and actual got a download from it. After the download was complete all it was, was a file named confirmation.txt and all the file said was thank you. yet the site still says I need to do a survey to make a claim. That's how you know its a scam.

• Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 5:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Louisville, Kentucky, United States

I didn't have to do anything like that. Though all you had to do was just click on the site for a sec then get off.

I received 10 dollars for ever view got to make it to 300 to get the money only need 95 dollars to get it. The website is a real fake.

Something should happen; I'm 19 & very sick with no job so the money I was getting here was going to bills. There have to be away for this to stop & you get your money like you suppose to.

I'm in my hospital bed doing this! Dying & they wanna scam a sick person. I fighting ulcerative colitis disease, not fun at. I stay in pain & always cry! What can be done?

• Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 7:43 PM by info

I am sorry, but there is nothing that can be done to get the money that you have earned from the fraudulent website.

• Posted: Jul 15, 2016 at 6:24 AM by info

Because we have tried the website but never got paid, along with hundreds of other users.

• Posted: Jul 17, 2016 at 1:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Canton, Massachusetts, United States

I also have signed up about a week ago for the job description stated. If I posted a link to direct traffic to their page I would be paid $10 per click I've generated over 800 clicks through my link to their site yet can't seem to reach their $300 minimum cash out.

I'm currently standing at $275 I doubt that I will ever receive that money, as I've contacted to company numerous times and have yet to receive a response as to why the traffic numbers and money generated do not add up.

I'm wondering if there's any action we can take upon this company for false advertising.

Also working to make them money with their promises not held up to pay us as stated on their site.

I've been taking screen shots daily of my interactions with their page and correspondence from me to them with no reply back on their end.

• Posted: Jul 17, 2016 at 9:13 AM by info

The website is not run by a company or an organization. It is run by individuals called scammers, who trick people into working for them for free. So, please stop using the website, because you will never get paid.

• Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 9:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Thank you for letting me know this before I went any further!

• Posted: Jul 14, 2016 at 3:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines

I reach around 655$ just for a day, but instead of working in the office, I open my Facebook and other site just to create traffic, but nothing happened. I finished the survey, but it says I cannot register more. What the hell I worked for nothing and they benefit from it. They owe me money for following what they want!

And, when I click contact them it always says the same message:

"your message has been received

support-center@mypaydesk.Com
      reply | thu 14/07/2016 05:50

dear,

our team will contact you with in next 3 days.
      payments will be sent at end of next month

regards"

This is always the reply I get when I send them a complaint.

• Posted: Jul 9, 2016 at 9:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Isulan, Soccsksargen, Philippines

How can I delete that account on that site can someone help me..

• Posted: Jul 9, 2016 at 9:21 PM by info

You cannot delete your account because the scammers won't let you do it. Just be careful next time.

• Posted: Jul 11, 2016 at 9:36 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Dang it I've been bamboozled...
        Is there a way to report them? I hate scammers.

• Posted: Jul 11, 2016 at 10:21 AM by info

They have already been reported. We are working to remove their website.

• Posted: Jul 9, 2016 at 10:07 AM by info

Received the following via email:

"I have to report mypaydesk.com as a scam and fraud they just wasted peoples time and energy."

• Posted: Jul 9, 2016 at 2:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have actually registered with www.mypaydesk.com few days ago. I managed to reach 1725$ in just last month then something appeared in below, the instruction that I need to sign up a survey for me to download the payout form but it didn't show nothing. So I contacted their email saying that I need to wait for 3 days. Their team will call me. But I don't know if its true or not.

• Posted: Jul 9, 2016 at 8:17 AM by info

The website is a scam. You will never get paid. And completing the surveys will only help get the scammers paid, not you.

• Posted: Jul 8, 2016 at 3:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States

I used a proxy to generate 300 dollars just to see if it would work and they ask you to fill out spam surveys in order to download a payment form. (hint: you never get that far)

• Posted: Jul 7, 2016 at 8:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Antipona, Central Luzon, Philippines

It's a scam...

• Posted: Jul 7, 2016 at 12:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Irving, United States

I just signed up and I made 615 bucks in less that 24 hours. I tried to do survey but it is a never ending circle of stupid ass questions.

So emailed them and got a automatic response about them contacting me. After reading this man. I needed the money was hoping to really work and get the 6k a month to get myself out of the hole for my family. And wow. Bummed! This sucks! Why are people so messed up!

• Posted: Jul 6, 2016 at 6:37 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Texas, United States

Yes the information they give you on mypaydesk is a complete scam.

• Posted: Jul 4, 2016 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Hi, I am a victim of this scam, I am from Mthatha in the easterncape. Lastweek I registered on "my paydesk.com" as I am not working and looking for a job to earn cash.

A week or so I collected a total number of 605 visits and 1695 us$.today I have been requesting for a payment, the system is saying that I must complete a survey in order for me to fill in a payment form. Guys believe me, it is not working!

I calculated the amount of 300us$ which is R444.563.070.

My total earning are 1695US$ that means I'm looking about R26 667 378 "twenty six million six hundred and sixty seven thousand three hundred and seventy eight rands".

Automatically I knew something was wrong, from a centenair to a millionaire within a week. It is highly impossible.

GIFTED
    MTHATHA
    EASTERNCAPE

• Posted: Jul 6, 2016 at 6:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Texas, United States

I agree with you.

• Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 6:51 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Talisay City, Central Visayas, Philippines

I just registered and earn $515. If it is a scam, can someone give me a link which I can use to earn extra cash. Thank you!

• Posted: Jun 29, 2016 at 2:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bagong Pagasa, Calabarzon, Philippines

Thank you for the heads up. What about these websites www.empowr.com and www.eRmail.com, do you know or do you have any idea if these sites are legit or a scam as well. Kindly advise. Thanks.

• Posted: Jul 5, 2016 at 4:05 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe

I also joined and had 605 visits but the money is inaccessible. They always say fill a survey form which isn't available. It's a scam.

• Posted: Jun 29, 2016 at 3:06 PM by info

We do not trust the websites. Therefore, we do not recommend using them.

• Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 1:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I just joined to this a while
    ago. I managed to reach 455$ in just 1 hour. Then something appeared in below the instruction that I need to sign up a survey for me to download the payout form but it didnt show nothing. So I contacted their email saying that I need to wait for 3 days. Their team will call me. But I don't know if its true or not.

• Posted: Jun 29, 2016 at 7:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Potchefstroom, Province of North West, South Africa

Did they call?

• Posted: Jun 25, 2016 at 5:57 AM by info

Stop using the website, it is a fake or scam.

• Posted: Jun 22, 2016 at 6:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

It is really a scam when they suppose to pay and u get nothing and their help desk is managed by an automatic respond. You can try by all means to query, you wont get any joy. So, please guy, do not fall for this scam, its a waste of time and effort.

• Posted: Jun 20, 2016 at 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape, South Africa

HI there, I (anonimous from Cape Town) consider myself as a recent victim of this "mypaydesk" scam website. 2 weeks ago I registered because I thought it's genuine and I was looking for extra cash. I managed to reach $620 within 1 week, but I started to suspect when I tried to follow their instructions to get the money.

Every time I was on the last part to get the money - their system would ask to complete a survey which it doesn't show, but asking me to download some anti-virus software. Even after that nothing was happening. I tried to contact them on their provided contact details, but there was no response up until now.

Last week, when I tried to login again, my details were not allowed.in fact the system would always tell me that I have put incorrect login details, but that's not true. It's when I decided to check this thing out, and I found out that it's all a SCAM.

• Posted: Jun 20, 2016 at 5:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Its a scam, I registered and completed the tasks and when I was supposed to get paid they said I must complete the survey form which they were no where to be found!!!

Write Your Comment, Question or Review