Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of "Paid To Drive Concept By Budweiser" Auto Car Wrapping Advertising Scam

2017-10-20T08:54:32 -  +

The "Paid To Drive Concept By Budweiser" auto car wrap or autowrapping advertising below is a scam. The scam claims that vehicle owners with a driver's license can be paid $500 or more weekly via check (cheque) to have their vehicle wrapped with an advertisement. The scammers behind this fraudulent scheme or scam will send you fake checks, ask you to take your share of the money and wire the rest to a graphic designer or give it to someone else. But, the checks are fakes and will bounce. The wired money will actually go to the scammers behind this fraudulent scheme. You will then be left to pay back the bank the wired amount and other charges associated with the processing of the check. Whenever you receive offers that are too good to be true, please do your research before participating, even if the offers seem legitimate.

Advertisements

Recipients of the following "Paid To Drive Concept By Budweiser" email message or something similar are asked to delete it and should not follow the instructions in it.

The "Paid To Drive Concept By Budweiser" Auto Car Wrapping Advertising Scam

Wrap your vehicle with Budweiser Select® Beer Advertisement Wrap and Get Paid... It is Very Easy and Simple with No Application fees required Here's how It works - The basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept Budweiser Select® Advertising seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert of "Budweiser Select® Beer "plastered on your car/truck.The adverts are typically vinyl decals,also known as "auto wraps," that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness.The auto wraps tend to be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them.This program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can participate is 1 month. You will be compensated with $400 (Four hundred dollars per Week),which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space and we shall provide Experts that would handle the advert placing on your car.

Interested person should please feel Free to fill out the information below and send it back to us today and we will get back to you with details.

Full Names: Address Line 1: Address Line 2: City:State:Zip Code :

Age: Home Phone Number: Cell / Mobile Phone Number

Best Regards, David Alberto Hiring Manager, Budweiser Select® Beer davebud441@gmail.com

This scam is similar to the following:

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 9:39 AM by info

Received via email:

"Talk2maury2211@gmail.com is a scammer. Advertising a paid to drive initiative by Budweiser."

• Posted: Oct 18, 2018 at 9:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Springfield, Illinois, United States

Now "Michael from Budweiser" is texting me, asking "Is this a ripped off?"

His grammar is not great. Totally makes him not look legit in my book.

• Posted: Oct 15, 2018 at 4:06 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Springfield, Illinois, United States

I have been texting "Michael" from Budweiser. His cell phone number is 774-482-1553. He has been very anxious for me to deposit a $2100 check and then take $950 of it out in cash. I have asked twice why and he won't answer. So today I told him that I HAD deposited it, and I am waiting to see what he does next. I HAVE NOT DEPOSITED IT. I'm not that stupid.

Any thoughts on how I can turn the tables on this jerk?

• Posted: Sep 29, 2018 at 6:27 AM by info

"From: devorahkoehler@gmail.com
    Date: September 28, 2018 at 6:09:06 PM EDT
    Subject: BUDWEISER DRIVE CONCEPT

Hello, will you allow Budweiser to put a small sticker on your CAR,TRUCK, OR MOTORCYCLE. For Budweiser new product advert and receive $400 every week the program will last three months if interested click on this link for full details of the job .

We are currently seeking to employ individual’s world wide. Would you like to make money by simply driving your car advertising for Budweiser Beer?

How it works :

Here’s the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Budweiser seeks people , regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert of Budweiser Beer plastered on your bike/car/truck. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle and which will cover any portion of your bike/car/truck exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. Budweiser the Beer giant focuses on younger audience after research showed almost half of under-28s have not tried a Bud. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is 6 weeks.

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a rental payment for letting Budweiser use the space no fee is required from you to get started. Budweiser shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your bike/car/truck. You will receive an up front payment of $400 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your bike/car/truck.
    If you are interested,get back to us with your full name , address , phone number and your email address

Open this link:https://miccollinn102.wufoo.com/ forms/z4ip2a00p272u/.

© 2018 Anheuser-Busch Inc."

• Posted: Sep 7, 2018 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bessemer, Alabama, United States

Sitting here with a sizeable check that was delivered via FedEx this morning. The check is drawn on the bank I bank with, so am taking check and copies of the emails to the bank. Was pretty sure this was a scam and the bank can have the info and deal with it accordingly.

• Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Brockway, Pennsylvania, United States

This "Paid to Drive Concept by Budweiser, if we hear from them should we contact the Police?

• Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 4:04 PM by info

No, just ignore them.

• Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 2:04 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dallas, Texas, United States

Received this scam as well. Phone number was (253) 850-6426

• Posted: Aug 4, 2018 at 3:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Canton, Kansas, United States

Received this scam mail today. instantly knew it was a scam but afraid friends and family might fall for it.

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 2:16 AM by info

"hxxp://xandily.com/wp-press/fdh/rdt/CW.htm

PAID TO RIDE
    Earn $400 weekly driving your Vehicle.

It is Very Easy and Simple with No Application fees required :

Here's how It works - The basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept Bud-light seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Bud-light" plastered on your car.The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps," that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?

Lots of exposure and awareness.The auto wraps tend to be colorful and eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with a $400(four hundred dollars per Week),which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use the space. We will provide Experts that would handle the advert placing on your car.You will receive an up front payment of $400 (four hundred dollars) inform of check for accepting to carry advert on your car and other weekly payments will also come in the form of checks and delivered at your address weekly. Fill out the form below to get started"

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 1:47 AM by info

Here is anther scam:

"From: k
    Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 9:42:25 AM
    Subject: Budweiser Paid Concept

Hello will you allow Budweiser to put a small sticker on your CAR,TRUCK, OR MOTORCYCLE. For Budweiser new product advert and receive $400 every week the program will last three months if interested click on this link for full details of the job .

How it works :

Reply to this email:kgoodluck01@gmail.com or open this link and fill the form:https://vickkydave2.wufoo.com/"

• Posted: Jul 25, 2018 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Connellsville, Pennsylvania, United States

Is this really a scam, it is a cashiers check from a legit bank. what got my attention is they want me to send the 1450 $ back to two different people.

• Posted: Jul 25, 2018 at 4:06 PM by info

You cannot tell if a check is legit by looking at it.

• Posted: Jul 20, 2018 at 4:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

What happens when you cash or try to deposit the check?

• Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 5:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States

I received a check today and my mom told me to look up the program to see if it is indeed legit. Upon typing in budweiser car wrapping, this scam page was the first thing that came up.

I am asking them to no longer contact me and will tear up the check. The check came via USPS Priority mail and was from a bank called Amoco Federal Credit Union in Texas City, TX.

I looked up the bank and it is legit, but they have no company name on the check, only the bank name, which was another red flag.

• Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 8:41 AM by info

Received via email:

"Hi, my name is Hillary. I was looking on my local Facebook pages for job listings when I came across one for car wrapping for Budweiser. Sadly, I did not do any research before emailing the people behind the ad.

They contacted me through text and email. After a few moments of thinking, I decided to get online and search this offer, and found your article discussing the matter.

It was super easy to find, as all i typed in was "Budweiser car wrapping" and the first suggestion to pop up was scam. I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't research it before giving these people my contact information.

I have, however, emailed them back requesting that they cease all contact and not send the check. If they do send it, I will tear it up and throw it away. I just thought I would let you know that these people are now taking to Facebook to advertise this scam instead of just emailing people. Thank you for the wonderful article explaining everything.

-Regards"

• Posted: Jul 5, 2018 at 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Waukegan, Illinois, United States

I also think that if they do send a check, you could report it to the post office, as it has been completed through the mail.

I was contacted about a product I sell, and at least bringing a copy of things to the post office made me feel like I wasn't helpless. It is not you, some people count on others trust... that is the more embarrassing thing - not for you, but for them.

• Posted: Jun 30, 2018 at 2:24 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Griffin, Georgia, United States

Received a message from Maryanne but Gary Boston from Budweiser texted my phone from a 412-267-7619 asking me how was my day and they mailed me a check for 2,975 but $600 is mine and the rest is for the graphics company .too good to be true !

• Posted: Sep 4, 2018 at 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Omaha, Nebraska, United States

I got same message from same phone number.

• Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 9:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dubuque, Iowa, United States

I just received this offer from galimzyanov007@gmail.com

• Posted: Jun 26, 2018 at 10:19 PM by info

Received via email:

"Fundalbright@gmail.com advertising a paid car wrap scam and wanted my bank info. I even got a text from a number (301) 830-5308 and said his name was Mr. John."

• Posted: Jun 5, 2018 at 10:38 PM by info

"From: k
    Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2018 1:33:27 PM
    Subject: Budweiser Drive Concept

Hello

My name is David O Lewis. My professional job is payroll, I have been into this business for few years back, Now i think i need assistant who will be helping me with this payroll stuff, this job take most of my time and i think i need to spend little time with my children and wife this time around, that is why am in need to helper.

Have you ever been into payroll work before, well i don't think that should be the problem as am sure this work is very easy to learn.

WAGES AND BENEFITS *
    I will be paying you $500 every 2 weeks salary by working from your home, A little about the job. I use to get contract from company and they ask me to send payroll check to their (Customer)(Client)(Workers), So you will be responsible for that, you will be mailing the check out to those client via UPS.com/USPS, You will be doing this job in your home, I think this job is a great opportunity for you, and it doesn't require any specific time, you can work any time you like in a day, you can also do this at night and send them out next morning if you are busy during the day, Note that we will be responsible for the postage.

Before you start this job, you will need to get below materials, you are going to use the materials to start your job and we will reimburse your supplies expenses with your payment. You need to have the below materials

1. Personal Computer and Printer
    2.Business size Check Paper (Purchasable at officedepot/Staples) $25
    3. You will sign up account with usps and order 500 envelopesthe envelopes are free.
    4, Then glue and copier paper

Note that every material you buy would be reimbursed along with your first salary. The job require printing checks and dispatch them with your home computer and printer and get payment Monthly. Alternatively, you can be getting $500 bi-weekly if preferred. Please text me back if you are still interested thanks

Email me : micollinn02@gmail.com or Send me your text message through this number ((661)454-5876 for application process.Get back to me with your phone asap"

• Posted: Jun 2, 2018 at 2:23 PM by info

Received via email:

"Scam

Bud light are currently seeking to employ car owners world wide. you will need to carry this promotional advert on the exterior of you-r car and you will be compensated with $150 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space of your car, no application fees required from you. we would be paying you by check and would want you to get back to us with your

Name:
    Street Address:
    City: Email
    and cell phone
    State:
    Zip code:

to send you the check and also send your Age: Current Occupation: Make of car/
    year:

We will contact you immediately we receive this information Note: We take full responsibility for placing and remove decal on your car and it will not resort nto any damage. Thanks

This is from Facebook
    Mary White

this is to keep you informed that the pay-check is already in-transit to you via Post office to you and Once you have it Today or tomorrow, deposit it at your bank and once it is deposited into your account, ask the bank teller when funds will be available and please do text me snap shot copy of the deposit receipt to 5868408495 so I can have it across to financial institution to enable them expedite the release of cash the next business day.

Can From Drive Concept By Budweiser
    Jacob White

Phone number ‭ 1 (586) 840-8495‬"

• Posted: May 31, 2018 at 1:48 PM by info

"From: "Taisto Tirronen"
    Sent: Thu, May 31, 2018 at 5:29 AM
    Subject: Re: Promo promo Budweiser drink

How it works?
    This basic premise of the paid to drive concept by Budweiser Drink is one of the new way the company adopt in this millennium era in other to compete with other companies in the market. Regular citizens, professional drivers are to go about their normal routine as they usually do only with a small advert for "Budweiser Drink" plastered on the car. The advert are typically vinyl decals, also known as auto wraps that almost seem to be painted on the car, and which will cover any portion of the car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
    Lots of exposure and awareness is what the company get at first. The advert tends to be colorful, eye catching and attract lots of attention. It is as well a form of advertising with a captive audience that even people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 16 weeks and the minimum you can participate is 8 weeks.

Compensation/Reward?
    You will be compensated with $500 per week which is essentially a "rental payment" for letting our company use the space on your car and no fee is required from you to get started. An up-front payment of $500 inform of check via courier service will be mailed out to you upon accepting the offer in carrying advert around your normal routine. Budweiser Drink shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. Complete the information below:

Full Name:
    Address With Apt# :
    City:
    State:
    Postal Code:
    Phone Number:
    Year, Model Name & Color Of Your Car:

© 2018 BUDWEISER CONCEPT, INC.
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 9:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

I made the mistake of giving them my address and name. Is there anyway to cancel that? I already told them cancel it and do not send me a check. I will not accept it but I don't know if that is enough. Help!

• Posted: May 30, 2018 at 7:45 AM by info

No, you cannot undo sending your information, but destroy the check if you are sent one; do not attempt to cash it.

• Posted: May 25, 2018 at 1:57 PM by info

"From: Fred Garcia
    Date: Fri, May 25, 2018, 9:09 AM
    Subject: Re: Auto wrap

How it works?

any portion of the car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?

Compensation/Reward?
    You will be compensated with $300 per week which is essentially a
    "rental payment" for letting our company use the space on your car and
    no fee is required from you to get started. An up-front payment of @600 to you

Full Name:
    Address With Apt# :
    City:
    State:
    Postal Code:
    Phone Number:
    Year, Model Name & Color Of Your Car:

© 2018 BUDWEISER CONCEPT, INC.
    All rights reserved"

• Posted: May 22, 2018 at 11:07 PM by info

"GET PAID TO RIDE
    Earn $400 weekly driving your Vehicle.

It is Very Easy and Simple with No Application fees required :

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 1:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States

What happens if I signed up and the check is on its way? Can I just cut up the check and disregard?

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 3:40 PM by info

Yes, you can do that or report it to the police.

• Posted: May 7, 2018 at 9:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States

443-442-2936. Same scam but mail from DC, texts from Baltimore area code

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 1:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States

I JUST signed up and waiting on the check I'm glad that my partner made me do some research before I received and cashed the check.

• Posted: May 4, 2018 at 6:59 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Middlefield, Ohio, United States

THIS IS WHAT THEY EMAILED ME. I ALSO GOT A CHECK THE NEXT DAY. I CALLED HUNTINGTON BANK AND THEY CONFIRMED IT IS A REAL CASHIER'S CHECK. BUT I STILL WAS FEELING UNEASY, SO I DID MY OWN RESEARCH, I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE.

ALSO THE CASHIER'S CHECK WAS FROM A BANK IN COLUMBUS, OHIO, AND I LIVE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA. BUT HOWEVER ON THE ENVELOPE CAME FROM CALIFORNIA.

"Oliver Churchwell

May 4 at 2:09 AM
    Good morning
    We received your info and you do qualify to carry the Budweiser advert on your vehicle. As you know this has been OUT-SOURCED to an agency and we have forwarded your details to the agency, so we are currently working with them on sending out the fund to you to get the Advert placed on your vehicle.

Please note that the Check payment will be sent to you to cover your first week salary of $400. And also the Specialist fund will be included, you will have the check deposited and when it clears which will be in a day or two, you are to deduct your $400 and the rest will be going to the Specialist that will be responsible for the Advert placement on your vehicle, we will also send you the information to send it to and Instruction with details that will guide you on the proceeding for the decal to be placed as soon as the upfront payment has been delivered to you.

We will get back to you shortly with the Tracking number once the payment is in the mail via US Postal Service or FEDEX, as soon as we have it from the Agency it was OUT-SOURCED to.

Acknowledge receive of this email immediately.
    Oliver Churchwell
    Budweiser® Corporation, USA. All rights reserved"

• Posted: May 9, 2018 at 5:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jackson, Mississippi, United States

These scammers are awful people. I am a single Mom trying to make ends meet. I received the exact same letter. The grammar and unprofessional tone of the letter started me to do some questioning.

I texted Oliver Churchwell that I received the check after 5, but would deposit the next day. Told him I wanted to know where to take the car to have applied. He said someone would come get my car. I told him that would not work for me.

NI work to jobs and I work 7 days a week. He said someone could meet me to apply it. Just let him know when the money was deposited and he would tell me where to send the money. Did a search of the bank it does exsist, but the routing number is straight up fake. Since this is coming through the mail it is a Federal offense. Is there anyone we can contact to help build the case.

• Posted: May 4, 2018 at 6:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pennington Gap, Virginia, United States

I received à check for 2,473 today and also a text asking if I received it and deposited into my bank account yet. I thought it was too good to be true so I done some online research only to find out it was indeed a scam, so beware, I need to make money not owe money

• Posted: May 3, 2018 at 4:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rockford, Illinois, United States

I recieved 2 checks today for the budweiser wrap scam. One for 1850.00 in a USPS envelope. Also a 2nd check for 2850.00 with the same phone number the first envelope had inside it.

I was also emailed and texted about if I recieved the 1st check and when I would respond to proceed with this scam. I think the 2nd check was a error. Maybe they got thier scams crossed?

• Posted: Apr 30, 2018 at 5:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

My wife and I received a check for 1450.00 to wrap our car for Budwiser advertisement. I, of course, asked a lot of questions in texting with the person who sent me the check and got no direct answers to my questions.

When asked why this was not through Budwiser directly the response was ," this is just how it works." I politely told them I was not comfortable with this arrangement and told them I would shred the check. I want to make people aware of this bit do not know how to do so. Do I take this check in to my local police dept, do I contact the news? Any suggestions on what to do?

• Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 10:09 AM by info

"
    Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018, 11:13 AM
    From: promotionalcampaign wrote:

Hello,

We are delighted to have you on board as one of our drivers for the ongoing "Pay to Drive" marketing strategy to increase awareness on BUD LIGHT as a brand.

Vehicle wraps has become a very important strategy for business promotion in recent years and we've been quite successful reaching our targeted audience and
    now it’s your opportunity to promote the brand BUD LIGHT as a temporary brand ambassador and in return you will be making $375.00 (Three hundred and
    seventy-five dollars) weekly which adds up to a total of $3000.00 (Three Thousand dollars) at the end of the two month campaign.

Your vehicle would be registered with TradeWraps (Commercial Vehicle Wraps Specialists), They would handle the wrap process such as wrap placement,
    maintenance and removal of the decals wrap. This wraps are compatible with any car paint job and comes off very clean and does protects your car paint from
    scratches and fading paint.

Kindly attach a picture of your car and a scanned copy of your license to enable us create your driving profile.

Laura Vance
    Promotional Consultant
    promotionalcampaign@protonmail.com
    promotionalconsultantinc.wordpress.com
    PC,inc."

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 9:55 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

So I received a text message and it was from an email address with just a link I clicked on it and it sent me to a page saying I would make $400 a week for 16 weeks min of 8 weeks to wrap my car.

I didn't enter my info and looked into it to see if it is legit then the next few days I get a package in the mail with a check and 3 paragraph letter saying deposit the check x amount is mine x amount for services with a phone number to text and email to contact them as soon as I get it (this was yesterday).

Not even an hour after I got the package they are texting me asking if I got it or can check my mailbox or porch and I told them I can't until today I'm calling the company here soon once they open to see if they can verify employment of this person and if this is real or fake ...... On a side note in going to inform the person texting me that the type of bank account, I have only let me deposit money thrust direct deposit or cash the check and deposit cash to see how they react! I'll update what I find out

• Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 1:34 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pittsburg, Kansas, United States

I just received an email from my bank stating that they could not approve the check but that my account was not charged and that I can forward it to another bank if I so choose they just couldn't risk the amount or verify were the check www as from

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 8:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Iron Mountain, Michigan, United States

I received a 995.00 check for wrapping my vehicle and told to deposit the check and keep 150. For my weekly pay. The remainder of the balance gets paid to the company to wrap my vehicle.

after that I receive 150.00 weekly for advertising with their budweiser wrap im advertising on my vehicle. I need to know if this is a scam or legit.

• Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 8:50 AM by info

It is a scam.

• Posted: Apr 19, 2018 at 9:05 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Palm Bay, Florida, United States

How to arrest and prosecute these guys.

• Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 3:34 PM by info

-------- Forwarded message --------
    From:
    Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 11:08 AM -0700
    Subject: CAR WRAP ADVERT..

How it works?

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?

Compensation/Reward?

You will be compensated with $800 per week which is essentially a "rental payment" for letting our company use the space on your car and no fee is required from you to get started. An up-front payment of $800 inform of check via courier service will be mailed out to you upon accepting the offer in carrying advert around your normal routine. Budweiser Drink shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. Complete the form below

If interested the following information below will be needed;

Full Name:
    Address:
    city:
    State:
    Zip code:
    Cell Phone#:
    Home Phone:
    Make of Car:
    Car Year:
    Age:

We shall be contacting you as soon as we receive these information.

• Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 1:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Antonio, Texas, United States

o wow I almost got scam..they say they will mail me the check today..what should I do now/next just don't cash the check right?

• Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 3:21 PM by info

Yes, do not cash it. You can destroy it or report it to the police or your bank.

• Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 12:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Jefferson, South Carolina, United States

they sent me a text funny thing I just sign up with Indeed jobs. That y I didn't think of anything at first The part that made me look at him twice was a cooperation like Budweiser not going to do business with anyone plus deal with any type of money gram crap! I wouldn't do business with him or submit personal in that form.

They used different names and only to text them with the number they sent. No emails and only text messages information I do have the person name and address to put on money gram. also after reviewing there is an email address. BUDWEISER I HOPE U GO AFTER THE SC*M BAGS for using household names that people would think to look what they do at invents and communities we live in so it not that far fetched of an idea. Am a P*SSED of Bud supporter.

• Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 5:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States

I just got a check today supposedly from an Edward perchel from the Budweiser corporation and the check was for 2,470 he said I would get 400 and the rest would go to the person coming to my house to put the advert placement on my car. He sure was very insistent I go deposit the check into my account today but lucky for me my bank was already closed and I did a little research, scam, scam, scam

• Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 7:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Orlando, Florida, United States

I got a check in the mail today I was really excited but then I thought I'm gonna look into this. Thank God I did. Turns out it was a scam.

I cursed the guy out and I mean I got really nasty. LOL but yet he still continue to tell me to cash the check that it is real. And told me to have some manners and stop talking like a goat...A GOAT. LOL. We need to get these people locked up. Taking advantage of good hard working people.

• Posted: Mar 31, 2018 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mansfield, Ohio, United States

No doubt I got a check today for 2645.00 I called the bank it was on, they said they have no such account they need to be in jail and throw away the key

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Antonio, Texas, United States

HI I just received a check for $2000.00 which I will get 400.00 and the rest will go to the person that will install and remove the decals.

I did not deposit the check but I went to the bank to ask questions. I was told that is a scam I had a feeling because the person that hired me never call me only text me. The contract was online which was an agreement but still I never sign any documents.

• Posted: Mar 26, 2018 at 10:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Antonio, Texas, United States

I’m Really Glad I did my Research!! I did receive a check for $1950.00..... just like you said, I was instructed to deposit check, keep $400 and wire the rest to an “Installer”..... Wow!! Thank you!
    Ok, so what should I do now?? I’m definitely NOT falling for the Scam but this is Bad!

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 2:57 AM by info

You can report the check to the police or destroy it.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 4:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Irvine, California, United States

They got me but I’m not sure what to do after.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 6:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Germantown, Maryland, United States

They just sent me the check them at 3:30am. They started threatening me to make me cash the check.

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 10:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States

They tried to get my hubby but I am good at looking stuff up and I know Budweiser main company is in my home town and the two address did not match we got the check and we are taking it to the bank with all the packages and the Google number they use to hope they caught this free loaders.

And I did respond back to the jerk he will get busted. Please always Google the email address or number before even talking to someone and always Google the company they say they are and seeing if its true too. Google is amazing to look stuff up. The number was also on Facebook as a record promote market too.

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 6:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Germantown, Maryland, United States

What should I do?

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 7:16 AM by info

Just destroy it or report it to the police.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 8:02 PM by info

-------- Original message --------
    From: Dannis Morris
    Date: 3/21/18 4:37 PM (GMT-05:00)
    Subject: Re: Budweiser sticker

Hello

We like to bring to your notice that our representative has mailed out payment to you and we have been informed that Payment of $3950 was sent. Payment covered decal expenses and your first week payment for our "BUDWEISER CONCEPT" Auto wrap Advertisement placement on your car via UPS with the Tracking # 1ZE70W760198562516

As soon as the payment is received. Kindly go ahead and have the check deposited to your bank account then wait for 24-48hours for it to be cleared. Deduct $500 as your weekly wages with extra $100 for your running around expenses and have the rest balance of $3350 sent to specialist that will put the advert on your Car. He has some other cars to wrap near to you.

Specialist will make all the necessary arrangement for the supplies needed for the wrap placement on the car once the payment is received from you. Do email back once you have deposited with deposit slip given to you in the bank for confirmation.

Note: BUDWEISER CONCEPT will take full responsibility for placing and removing decal on your car and it will not result to any damage you are entitled to receive $500 weekly wages for carrying out our decal on your Car and upon the process for the wrap placement, you will receive an agreement form to sign by the specialist the same day the wrap will take place at your residence.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Wow, yah Nellson Smith, the same person here. Received a cashiers check in the mail, via USPS earlier this week. Amount of $1950, for the Budweiser decal promo. Decal advertising. Going to my bank, inside that is, and have them look into it, and Thereof I whether or not the cashier's check is valid. Took pictures of front and back. Kept the Original envelope, I sure as hell will not be sending anyone money anywhere at anytime. If Necessary I will get with the state police.

• Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 9:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Fresno, California, United States

Fell for the scam. Got the check and cashed it. The guy's name is Mr. Thompson in Texas. He asked to send the money to Baltimore Maryland which was kinda fishy and all cause I live in California. Here is the information:

"Good morning, how was your night? we received a notification from the Specialist that they could not Pick the Payment, I will like you to re pick the funds from Western Union and resend it to the Specialist Details given below through Walmart or Money Gram :

Name: Olajide Idowu
    City: Baltimore
    State: Maryland
    Zipcode: 21207

I will need you to get back to me with the Payment Receipt after it the Payment has been Completed Thanks."

I told Mr. Thompson that I was not going to send him the money and he continues to call me. I have both cell numbers.

1-469-416-3424
    1-713-581-9069

Both numbers work. How can we find these guys? I'm scared that they are going to try to do something. I returned the money back to the bank.

• Posted: Mar 14, 2018 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bellingham, Washington, United States

Hello, I am just curious as to whether there is a way to track these scammers and prosecute them? Or is it time and cost prohibitive?

THANKS :)

~~ KMS

• Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 1:48 AM by info

"From: Evanz Marquez
    Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 6:27:51 PM
    Subject: Re: Paid To Drive Concept By Budweiser [#6]

Hello,
    We are pleased to inform you that you meet our laid out plans for this advertisement as your information has been received.Below are some questions you need to answer before we can proceed.

How long do you intend to carry the advert on your car 1 month or 3 months?
    Do you use your car everyday?

Budweiser will take full responsibility for placing and remove decal on your car and it will not resort to any damage. Also we have OUT-SOURCED the payment of funds to you to another Agency, so please do not be alarmed by the payment not coming directly from Budweiser.. Your upfront payment would made after you have sent a reply with answer to the questions above and a confirmation email saying we should go ahead and mail out funds and i will like you to send the pics of the vehicle.

Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately.

Kind Regards!

© 2018 Anheuser-Busch Inc."

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 8:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bedminster, New Jersey, United States

Wow, I just got this email and replied/ then that it's got to be too good to be true/ glad I found this stuff!!

• Posted: Mar 2, 2018 at 7:25 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Houston, Texas, United States

I fell for this scam. I will be picking up the money. I sent because the guy I was sending it to couldn't pick it up. So I had to cancel it. Found out it was a scam after I canceled it but before I could resend it. Going to pick up the money and return it to the bank. This scam is the paid to drive concept.

• Posted: Mar 1, 2018 at 8:59 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dallas, Texas, United States

I have been receiving threating text messages from these jokers for days. Once I told them to stop or I would report them and they tried to threaten me with the FBI.

I told them to go ahead and that they would be the ones in some serious trouble since I did not do anything wrong. They are continually trying to get me to cash a check and give it to someone else.

Are they crazy or what? Why would you send someone a check for their share and to pay for the wrap when all you have to do is send them their share and pay the wrap company themselves. Makes no sense to me.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 5:01 AM by info

"Date: February 25, 2018 at 9:11:40 AM PST
    To: International PDC
    Subject: Re: Paid To Drive Concept ( Car Wrap )

3 months ,Yes I drive everyday,I do accept terms and conditions
    SHANE L RATCHFORD, P.O. Box 38 Tollhouse Ca 93667 ph# (559)647-2356
    Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2018, at 3:18 AM, International PDC wrote:

Welcome to BUDWEISER PAID TO DRIVE CONCEPT ADVERTISEMENT program, A specialist expert who will install the decals on your vehicle has been allocated and your payment will be scheduled, You will therefore receive your payment alongside the money that will be paid to the specialist expert that will be installing the decal on your car at your location,a paycheck of ($1500) will be mailed out to you, out of which you will take out your first week pay of ($300) and send the rest fund to the Specialist expert, being payment for the installation and removal of the decals after the program so as to create mutual relationship between you and the specialist. We need you to confirm the following so that the account department can issue out your payment;

(1) How long do you intend to carry the advertisement on your car?
    One(1) month, two(2) months or three(3) months?
    (2) Do you use your car everyday?
    (3) Did you accept the terms and condition?

Also reconfirm your name and address as it should be on the check and your complete mailing address and phone number for your payments and you can always send a Text to ( (713) 581-9069 ) for any question.

We look forward to a great exposure of our products from you. Thank you"

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 4:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States

Got the Budweiser Wrap scam today. It came from svosipova1981@gmail.com

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 3:30 AM by info

Received via email:

"Got this Budweiser wrap scam via text today. Phone number it came from is: 970-682-3517"

• Posted: Feb 11, 2018 at 4:11 AM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: DR.PRECIOUS
    Date: Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 05:13
    Subject: Re: Bud light advert

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that you meet our laid out plans for this advertisement as your information has been received. Below are some questions you need to answer before we can proceed. How long do you intend to carry the advert on your car 1 month or 3 months? Do you use your car everyday?

We shall take full responsibility for placing and remove decal on your car and it will not resort to any damage. Also we have OUT-SOURCED the payment of funds to you to another Agency, so please do not be alarmed by the payment not coming directly us.

Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately.

Kind Regards!

• Posted: Feb 6, 2018 at 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Silsbee, Texas, United States

Got a text from jay howell for this scam

• Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 1:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Austin, Texas, United States

Yes...VERY shady! My husband and I both received checks in the mail...sent via USPS Priority Mail in fact.

The checks are both for an amount of $1,950.89. The guy - the e-mail I received came from a jack philip - and his text message number of (925) 352-4461. The address on the check is a HOME in Sacramento, CA, but the check address says:

Chicago Title Company
    8709 pennyfoot court
    Sacramento,CA 96828.

The bank says it is from Wells Fargo Bank, with an address of

420,Montgomery
    san Francisco, Ca,94104

(all incorrect capitalization and punctuation is not an error on my part...that is how it came in on the checks).

I e-mailed jack philip and asked him what I need to do. He told me to deposit the check. When it clears, I needed to take $700 for myself. Then, once the check cleared, I would need to go to Walmart to wire transfer the money to an "expert" who is going to "install" the "emblem" on our vehicles.

I asked him if there was any paperwork I needed to sign, any sort of agreement. He said the "expert" would have all of the paperwork for me to sign.

I called him out on the address on the check...he admitted it is his house. His English is broken...definitely not his first language.

I will be tearing the checks up and trashing them.

• Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 11:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Wylie, Texas, United States

I just received this advertisement today and googled it to see if it was legit. SHAME!, SHAME!

• Posted: Jan 10, 2018 at 11:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Miami, Florida, United States

This is what I have had sent to me and I have been informed that there scams going on the good part is I live in a gated community and it’s not easy to get in. Here are the texts:

"Hello Alden, this is Mr Mamie from the Paid To Drive Initiative By Budweiser that you applied for. How are you doing today and can you read me? Okay we got your information and how long do you intend to carry the advert on your car 1 month or 2 months and also do you use your car everyday?Okay the program is only available for 2 months Okay good. Is the car neatly kept and is it in a perfect working condition? And I want you to send the picture of the car for verification? Okay got it and I am happy to inform you that you are qualified to carry the Advert on your car. Your first week payment of $500 will be sent to you and it will include the specialists' funds (those that will be coming to place the Advert on your car) After you receive the check and have it deposited and after it clears, you will deduct your first week payment of $500 and the rest will be sent to the specialists coming to place the decal on your car.Do you understand? Alright and thanks for willing to participate in the program and the check will be issued out to you tomorrow morning and deliver to you next-day and look out for the tracking #"

I am waiting for it too come so I can get the police ready to grab them. I plan calling the bank on the check to find out if it is a good check. Then if it is good go cash it at the bank that the check is written from If it’s not good take to police and let them see it and ask how they want to deal with it. I think I should tell Budweiser if it’s a scam and they might want to stop it too.

I think they want me to deposit the check that is probably fake and then swing by to pretend they’re going to put the decals on and try to get money from me and that’s when we need to arrest them.

• Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 11:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: North Hollywood, California, United States

Any feedback on what happened? The same thing happened to me

• Posted: Jan 5, 2018 at 10:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

I got a text the other day and agreed to it. Got a text this morning they are sending me my check. I looked into it because I had the same thing happen to me trying to sell a bar on Craig's list. I'm going to take the check to the police.

• Posted: Jan 7, 2018 at 10:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Cicero, Illinois, United States

Why would they send a check for not even wrapping your car?

• Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 9:28 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunnyvale, California, United States

I received a text, I followed the instructions, gave my name, address, make model of my car. I've got an email they will be sending me a check for 1950 dollars, believe me I will not be cashing it. Bunch of cheating liars.

• Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 4:48 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I just received a text message asking to have an advert from Budweiser on my car and would be paid 400$. S: M:hxxps://goo.gl/R6ZaZH. This was the website. Here is what it said:

"We are looking to recruit individual nationwide, those that would like to make money by simply driving their car with small Budweiser drink advert plastered on its exterior surface.

How it works?

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?

Compensation/Reward?

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a "rental payment" for letting our company use the space on your car and no fee is required from you to get started. An up-front payment of $400 inform of check via courier service will be mailed out to you upon accepting the offer in carrying advert around your normal routine. Budweiser Drink shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. Complete the form below

Please check your e-mail address every day to get updated as to when the upfront payments will arrive to your address.

Note:- Updates might also come via text message to your phone."

• Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 3:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Tampa, Florida, United States

I received a check for $2950 today w/ instructions to go to nearest ATM machine to have the check deposited & designated for 24hr deposit. Then they want me to send them a snapshot of deposit receipt then text their hiring manager so they can let their financial institution know to expedite the release of cash the next business day to me.

I'm very skeptical but I contacted the huntington national bank and they verify that there is enough $ to cover the check.

• Posted: Dec 23, 2017 at 3:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Just received a check for 1950 and was told to take out 400. wouldn't deposit money cause I just deal with cash. couldn't go further cause I don't have an account. Scam,scam,scam . Beware. They want to get in your account. Sounds good but don't fall for it.

• Posted: Dec 24, 2017 at 9:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Camarillo, California, United States

I just got a check from Merrill lynch in amount of 1862.00 from Budweiser rep with a gmail account. I’m to keep 400 and forward rest to an ad agent.. I initially replied to correspondence with “ F)$&@ off a&$)hole and they still claimed to hire me and send me a check.

• Posted: Dec 21, 2017 at 10:39 PM by info

"lost.in.neosho36@gmail.

You have been employed for Budweiser Drink vehicle advertisement program, A specialist who will install the decals on your vehicle has been allocated and your payment will be scheduled.You will therefore receive your payment alongside the money that will be paid to the national car specialist When you get the payment, you will take out your first week pay of $400 and give the rest to the specialist, this is to afford mutual relationship between you and the specialist.

A paycheck of ($1550) will be mailed to you, out of which you will take out your first week's pay of ($300) and send the rest to the specialist Via Walmart, being payment for the installation and removal of the decals after the program. We need you to confirm the following so that the account department can issue out your payment; How long do you intend to carry the advertisement on your car?

One(1) month, two(2) months or three(3) months? Do you use your car everyday? Also reconfirm your name and address as it should be on the check and your complete mailing address for your payments. We look forward to a great exposure of our products from you. Regards. "

• Posted: Dec 15, 2017 at 10:19 PM by info

"From: Nelson Smith
    Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 6:37 PM
    Subject: Re: Budweiser Drink Project

I will get back to you with the Tracking Number for the check soon

Good afternoon,

I emailed you back, but have yet to hear back from you. Please advise if you are still interested in me becoming a part of the team.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,"

• Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 3:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

I am so angry! I actually deposited my check for almost $3,000 this morning, before realizing that it was a scam check. It is totally hard to tell because it came in a priority mail envelope - a legitimate envelope Dash and we even looked up the routing number and Credit Union information and it was all correct.

The thing is I had received this email and sent my information but after that I realized it was a scam and did not proceed further. This was a while back. So when I received this check in the mail I did not connect it to. It was the name Ed Edwards on the bottom of the check just so you know. I've called my bank I'm freaking out. Now I don't know what to do emotionally they have totally toyed with me and my husband I am very angry.

• Posted: Dec 7, 2017 at 12:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States

I have also received a check through priority mail, saying take my 400 out and the rest will go to whoever is supposed to wrap the car... thank you so much for the alert..seems like budweiser could put a warning out about this scam

• Posted: Dec 5, 2017 at 2:13 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Des Moines, Iowa, United States

almost made this a horrible mistake. I thought maybe this was real...got the check today and almost deposited...once I told the text messages I was going to return the check which I wrote void all over it they stopped texting me...I could have really used the money and glad I did a little more research....the checks come in an odd amount also.

• Posted: Dec 4, 2017 at 9:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Deer Park, Texas, United States

Got one today from: salmaiyanna@gmail.com.

Is there a way to block this or have them stop??

• Posted: Dec 4, 2017 at 9:29 PM by info

Flag the emails as spam/junk to have them automatically sent to your Junk folder.

• Posted: Nov 6, 2017 at 6:54 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

I just got the same one but from jerrodfty@gmail.com offering $400 per week. Also said a $400 check will be sent up front.

• Posted: Nov 4, 2017 at 11:42 PM by info

Received via email:

"I found another version of the email scam previously featured by you folks online. This one purports to be "Budweiser" watches? Lol.

From: jayne67s@gmail.com
    Date: November 3, 2017 at 1:43:28 PM MDT
    Subject: Paid To Drive Concept By Budweiser
    Reply-To: jayne67s@gmail.com

Hello, Will you allow Budweiser to put a small sticker on your CAR OR TRUCK and get $500 weekly, click on this link for details"

• Posted: Nov 2, 2017 at 3:32 PM by info

Received via email:

"Ericka Williams contacted me. This the number she texted me from: 1 (415) 237-0768‬

From: Ericka Willams
    Date: November 1, 2017 at 6:51:55 AM CDT
    Subject: Re: Budweiser Advert Concept 3850356694123337998

Hello,
    We are glad you're willing to be a part of Budweiser®beer, car advertisement and we would like to inform you that everything is in place for you to get started.Adequate arrangements have been made for your car to be wrapped.

Here is your USPS tracking # 9405501699320136857151
    Check Payment Amount:.. $4370.77 Correct.

Once you received the Check, just go ahead and deposit it into your Account or through the ATM OR YOUR PHONE APPLICATION, the fund will be available to withdraw within 24 hours.

Have the deposit receipt scanned and emailed once the deposit has been made. you are to deduct your weekly upfront payment of $500 while The balance should be transferred to the decal company, via direct deposit, once the payment confirmed received they will send down the wrap installer along with the wrap to get the Car wrap done.

I will get back to you with the necessary information as soon as you have received and deposited the fund to your bank.

Regards
    Ericka Williams."

• Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 7:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pittsburg, Kansas, United States

I Just received a check for 950$ and that same email from jerrad. Please let me know what to do and if this is a scam I'm on disability and can barely afford my bills now.

• Posted: Dec 6, 2017 at 1:10 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States

THIS IS A SCAM!!

• Posted: Oct 26, 2017 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sunnyvale, California, United States

I received a text first then I got the email then I got the check and I went to try it out. I went to cash it never putting any of my info on the check and I asked the lady at the check cashers to help me to find out if it was a scam and she put it through the little machine and it did not go through....so I emailed the Jerrod Anderson at jerrodfty@gmail.com and that's it. I've not heard from anyone; the text came from a Richard Fenton, then here are my instructions from Jerrod:

"Hello,

I'm happy to inform you that the payment has been delivered to you Today via Fedex and here is the Fedex tracking # 770563086477.Once you get the check I want you to go ahead and deposit the check at your bank and withdraw the Fund to proceed then you will deduct $200 from the funds as your first payment and send $750 via Walmart Money Transfer to the expert Payment Head office in TX , So that The Wrap artist will be sent over to your area to wrap your car.

I want you to take care of it asap ,so that they will come and put the wrap on your Car,also they can make all the necessary arrangement for the supplies needed for the wrap placement..You are to deduct the money gram charges from the $750 and use it for the money gram transfer charges .After the duration of your service and you want to discontinue, the specialist/ expert shall come again and remove the advert placement on your car with no traces of ever placing a vinyl decals on your
    vehicle.

Here is the expert's payment head office information to receive the $1450 via money gram Money Transfer:

Receiver Name: Michael Williams
    Receiver Address:2531 w. Pleasant Run Rd
    City: Lancaster
    State: TX
    Zip Code:75146

As soon as you send the fund to the expert's payment head office Information ,you will get back to me with the following information..

1) Sender's Name And Address:
    2) Reference # as it is appears on the receipt and amount sent :
    3) Best time that the Specialist can meet up with you at your residence for the placement of the Wrap on your Vehicle.

Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately.

Kind Regards

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE AND MY CHECK CAME FROM NUSENDA CREDIT UNION IN ALBUQUERQUE, NM ....PLEASE CAREFUL THEY ARE REALLY OUT HERE AND TRYING HARD AS HELL TO SCREW PEOPLE UP ...."

• Posted: Apr 30, 2018 at 5:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

Mine was from Mark Jordan 3351 Michelson Dr Ste 100 Irvine, CA 92612 and came via USPS.

• Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 7:45 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Pittsburg, Kansas, United States

I just got this same email today. What should I do?

• Posted: Oct 20, 2017 at 12:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Morristown, New Jersey, United States

I just received this email 4 days ago.............same verbiage. Thank you for this SCAM Alert.

MaryL