"Francois Pinault" Donation Scam Created by Scammers

"Francois Pinault" Donation Scam Created by Scammers

Would you share this Article with others?

Online users, be aware of the "Francois Pinault" donation scam below. The scam is being sent by scammers who are attempting to trick their potential victims into sending them money. Francois Pinault, a French billionaire businessman and art collector, would never send emails to random individuals around the world requesting personal information or ask them to send money in order to receive a donation from him.

Remember, never send money or personal information if you are asked to do so in order to receive a donation or lottery prize. This is how scammers steal their potential victims' information, and how they steal their victims' money.

The "Francois Pinault" Donation Scam

Von: "Lyashchun, Vasyl" <VLYASHCHUN@NCH.ORG>

Datum: 09.12.18 21:08 (GMT+01:00)

An:

Betreff: RE:

Hi, A donation was made in your favor by Francois Pinault. Reply to this email: ( mrfrapin@gmail.com ) for more details.

Recipients of the same email are asked to delete it and should not follow the instructions in it.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 11, 2019 at 9:05 AM by info

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Barry Waddingham <barry_waddingham@corkcity.ie>

Date: Nov 10, 2019 9:21 PM

Subject: RE:

A donation is made to you by Mr. François Pinault. Reply to this email: ( francoispinault13@gmail.com ) for more details....

• October 24, 2019 at 10:02 PM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: MINAULT Valérie <Valerie.MINAULT@blois.fr>

Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 4:44:23 PM

To: MINAULT Valérie <Valerie.MINAULT@blois.fr>

Subject: RE:

A special donation was made to you and your family. Contact ( francoispinault01@hotmail.com​) for details...

Please Note: This is the third time we have been trying to contact you.​

Best Regards​​​​​"

• October 9, 2019 at 8:33 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: François Pinault <francospinault983@gmail.com>

Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 5:08:34 AM

Subject: Re: Donation

Dear Friend,

I appreciate you for writing back as I have expected. I got your email from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you. I might not know your present condition and what you are going through in life, but I believe that this money will be of good help to you and your family. I am François Pinault, I am a French Citizen and a businessman, 82 years old, and worth $30.8 billion US dollars. you can verify this information's from my Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Pinault

I know the Internet is compromise and people find it hard to embrace such great opportunity, the intention of this email is to be of immense blessing to people and the world in general and not to rip from anyone, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out, I might not have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia), therefore, I am doing this now.

I have handed all my wealth to my children, but there is part of it which nobody is aware of. I have been putting it away for this purpose since a long time now, I want to cede it out as gift for you to help Orphanages homes in your country, hoping it would be of help to you and others too, as this is my last wish to appreciate God for his grace upon my life.

I would have done this myself but for my health reason and if I do it through my oldest son, François-Henry Pinault, I am very certain he will not help anyone with it. François-Henry Pinault took me to court the last time I gave out money out of generosity. I have made life worth living for myself and my family, it is my hope that you are able to receive this money, all I want from you is to be honest with me and help others from it too.

Some percentage of my wealth I've been putting away in a private deposit for a long time. I am trying to cede this money in portions through the bank I deposited it to as many as can benefit from it because I do not really have much to do with it. As I send this message to you, I am also sending to churches, Orphanages, and individuals,

If you know you are ready to receive the donation of $3,500,000.00USD (THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS.). Kindly introduce yourself in details to me:

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

AGE:

SEX:

MARITAL STATUS:

OCCUPATION:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

RELIGION:

After receiving your details, then will I give you a letter to receive your portion of donation from the paying bank. This is my personal money and does not need many formal procedures, some beneficiaries have received theirs, my only term is that you should be sincere to me and help the less privilege people that's all. Please make it fast, I only spend little time with my computer because of the strict instruction from my doctor for the use of electronic device, it has a great infect on my health condition.

I wait your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. François Pinault."

• October 4, 2019 at 10:06 PM by an anonymous user from Singapore, South East, Singapore

Here is another scam:

"Dear Friend,

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

AGE:

SEX:

MARITAL STATUS:

OCCUPATION:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

RELIGION:

...

I wait your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. François Pinault."

• September 29, 2019 at 5:46 PM by info

"From: François Pinault <francoispinault090@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 2:54 PM

Subject: Sidvin Shetty

Dear,

I just want to confirm if really you are still on this email address

because of the urgency message to be deliver to you now.

Best Regard

Mr.François Pinault"

Here is another scam.

• September 21, 2019 at 12:40 AM by an anonymous user from Bawshar, Muscat, Oman

Received this scam:

"Dear Beneficiary,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking your time to write back

as I expected. A donation of $3,500,000.00.USD (THREE MILLION FIVE

HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS.) is made to you. I’m not used

to writing a lengthy message, but I think I would make this brief. I

still find it very difficult to introduce myself,I'll rather let

someone else do that for me.I am François Pinault, a French Citizen

and a businessman, 82 years old, worth about $33.4 billion US

dollars.You can verify this information from...

I would have done this myself but for my health reason and if I do it

through my eldest son, François-Henry Pinault, I am very certain he

will not take it serious. François-Henry Pinault took me to court the

last time I gave out money out of generosity ...

As I wait for your response, I wish you a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. François Pinault

> On Wed, Sep 18, 2019, 2:51 PM François Pinault

> <francoispinault090@gmail.com>

> wrote:

>> Dear John

>> I just want to confirm if really you are still on this email address

>> because of the urgency message to be deliver to you now.

>> Best Regard

>> Mr.François Pinault

• September 20, 2019 at 10:52 PM by an anonymous user from Bawshar, Muscat, Oman

I encountered this email and I filled in all of my information what should I do now? Please response to my comment thanks...

• September 21, 2019 at 5:36 AM by info

Just be careful going forward because the scammers will use the information you have sent in an attempt to trick you.

Remember, once you are asked to send money in order to receive a donation or prize, it is a scam.

• September 4, 2019 at 3:59 PM by info

"From: Kering Foundation <francoispinault247@gmail.com>

Sent: 03 September 2019 22:13

Subject: Re: FW: Payment!

Hello,

I appreciate you for writing back as I have expected. I got your email from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you. I might not know your present condition and what you are going through in life, but I believe that this money will be of good help to you and your family. I am François Pinault, I am a French Citizen and a businessman, 83 years old, and worth $30.8 billion US dollars. you can verify this information's from my Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francois_Pinault

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

AGE:

SEX:

MARITAL STATUS:

OCCUPATION:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

RELIGION:

I wait your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully

François Pinault."

Here is another scam.

• August 27, 2019 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from Linlithgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

I just received the following

"Abby Grandy {STUDENT} <GRAN406@newman.ac.uk>

Tue 27/08/2019 17:15

A gift was made to you, contact Mr. François Pinault (

francoispinault042@gmail.com ) for more info.​​"

• August 25, 2019 at 12:26 AM by info

"De: François Pinault <francoispinault044@gmail.com>

Enviado: Saturday, August 24, 2019 3:49:42 PM

Asunto: Re: Grant donation

Dear Friend,

I appreciate you for writing back as I have expected. I got your email from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you. I might not know your present condition and what you are going through in life, but I believe that this gift funds will be of good help to you and your family. I am Mr. François Pinault, I am a French Citizen and a businessman, 82 years old, and worth $30.8 billion US dollars. you can verify this information's from my Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Pinault

FULL NAME:

CONTACT ADDRESS:

COUNTRY:

AGE:

SEX:

MARITAL STATUS:

OCCUPATION:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

RELIGION:

I wait your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully

AGE:

SEX:

MARITAL STATUS:

OCCUPATION:

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:

RELIGION:

I wait your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully

Mr. François Pinault."

Here is another scam.

• August 1, 2019 at 9:53 AM by info

"From: Francois Pinault <francoispiniault@gmail.com>

Date: August 1, 2019 at 12:50:27 AM PDT

Subject: Re:

Reply-To: <francioispinaul@gmail.com>

A donation was made in your favour by Francois Pinault."

Here is another scam.

• July 25, 2019 at 10:52 AM by info

"From: Fatima Cristina Diversi Santos <fatima.diversi@dasa.com.br>

Date: Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 4:47 AM

Subject: RE: Important message

Hi, A donation was made in your favour by Mr. François Pinault. Reply

to this email (francoispinaultpinault@gmail.com) for more details

Fatima diversi (Secretary)"

Here is another scam.

• July 25, 2019 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Got one this morning. Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

• March 9, 2019 at 4:08 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Got the same email on 3-9-2019. Deleted it. Thank you for posting. will be more careful in the future,

Also getting e-mails from USPS saying that they are try ing to deliver confidential papers and to click on the address to sign up for new account information.

They have fake email addresses, Be sure and check these out before opening them up. My antivirus caught it and said it was a bad website, Beware!

How to stop this kind of scams from going viral? Thank you for posting all this much needed information.

• February 26, 2019 at 11:04 AM by info

Here is another fake email being sent by online scammers:

"From: Abraham, Koshy <koshy.abraham@apl.com>

Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 5:31:30 AM

Subject: Good News For You

A donation was made to you by Mr François Pinault Contact Via Email : fpincois@gmail.com More Details"

"Francois Pinault" Donation Scam Created by Scammers