Scam - backhander.cc is a Fraudulent Website Operated by Scammers

Scam - backhander.cc is a Fraudulent Website Operated by Scammers

Would you share this article with others?

The fake website backhander.cc, which claims you can enjoy live World Polo championship and other league matches via online streaming, is fraudulent. The fake website, which also claims you can download games to your device and enjoy them at any time, trick visitors into registering with their credit card information and continuously charge their cards, even if they have canceled their subscription.

www.backhander.cc - The Fraudulent Website

www.backhander.cc

DELFT TECHNOLOGY DO BRASIL LTDA CNPJ 27.274.557/0001-77

Alameda Araguaia, 933, conjunto 86, subconjunto 01, Alphaville, Barueri, São Paulo, CEP 06455-000

support@backhander.cc

Online users who have registered with the fraudulent website are asked to contact your bank for help, to the prevent them from fraudulently and continuously charging their credit cards.

For those who have been charged, they can dispute the charges with their banks, have their banks cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money. They then should cancel the credit card they registered with and get a new one.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• July 16, 2018 at 11:38 AM by an anonymous user from Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I was charged 42 USD from my card through this Backhander which I didn't authorise the transaction. This is fraud and raised a complaint to my bank. Please refund my money. Thanks.

• July 13, 2018 at 5:00 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I was also a victim of this scam thing and $41 was deducted from my account. I have gone to the bank to fill the necessary document; is there any hope that my money will be returned back thanks.

• July 11, 2018 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

I was told that I won a I phone; call the number to cancel but it wasn't set up. Ppls are so evil, that's why god don't like ugly, he will fix it and my money will be back on the card

• July 10, 2018 at 3:31 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

I got scammed, they said I got a Walmart card for $500 and I foolishly thought it was real!

I want my $40 back and the numbers they give are no good either! Going today to the bank and have them remove backhanded

• July 13, 2018 at 4:58 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Has your money been returned back

• July 8, 2018 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from San Borja, Lima, Peru

I want an answer from this, because my money has been deducted from my account card. This is a scam. I want the refund of my money.

• July 5, 2018 at 7:30 AM by an anonymous user from Overland Park, Kansas, United States

They keep hitting my card three times; scam, scam.

• July 6, 2018 at 8:37 AM by an anonymous user from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

They hit also my debit card in abu dhabI UAE, SCAMMM

• July 5, 2018 at 10:09 AM by an anonymous user from Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

They hit my card today

• July 4, 2018 at 11:09 AM by an anonymous user from Rochester, Minnesota, United States

I got scammed by backhander.cc when I was on Yahoo website. I received a pop-up that says I just need to complete a survey for Yahoo in order to win a free iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.

I was asked to pay $1 for shipping. I noticed something fishy but decided to enter my credit card info anyways. I soon realized I have been duped and backhander is a fraudulent website.

I immediately check my credit card account to make sure there is no charge and called my credit card company to cancel the card and have them send me a new one.

• July 3, 2018 at 8:47 PM by an anonymous user from Norfolk, Virginia, United States

I was scammed through a fake Netflix email. Was told I could get a year worth of Netflix for free with a code. All they needed was my credit card info. So I did.

At first they took .26 out then I looked at my account the other day and they took another $40 out. I called my bank and let them know about it. They cancelled my card and as soon as the transaction is clear they will file a fraud and refund my money.

Also I called Netflix and asked why my code wasn't working, that's how I found out it wasn't sent from them.

They told me they don't send codes out for a free year since they already give the first month free.

• July 3, 2018 at 10:16 AM by an anonymous user from Tirana, Albania

I have been scammed by backhander and money was taken from my bank account. This is so sad. I worked hard to save that money. My bank didn't call me about the transaction. And I noticed it too late. I contacted the bank and they're not giving my money back.

• July 3, 2018 at 4:20 PM by an anonymous user from Doha, Baladiyat ad Dawhah, Qatar

me too I was scammed also by the backhander. Any idea what will be the best to do? thanks

• July 12, 2018 at 3:34 PM by an anonymous user from Amelia, Ohio, United States

I called the attorney general in my home state and gave them the link details. Sparkpostmail2.com.

I received a call from Florida from them or whoever because the Attorney general tracked them down and got a hold to them now they scared. The card was canceled and will see. They got me for 40.

Whoever it is, is running around trying to fix it on a card and account I no longer have.

• July 1, 2018 at 2:17 AM by an anonymous user from Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore

Hot scammed yesterday via fb. Singapore Airlines offering 2 tickets for $1 due to their 45th anniversary. Was being charged 0.37 after which I found it weird that I have to pay first witjout selecting the holiday destination.

I received an email from backhandlers, thanking me for my registration. I blocked and requested for a new card immediately.

Im worried abt my other cc as Im not sure if this is a phishing site or not. My credit card details are on my phone.

• June 30, 2018 at 8:02 AM by an anonymous user from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I just got foolishly caught in this scam of Backhanders...$1 for a S9. I had given my credit card details.....but LUCKILY I received an email from the Card establishment that the transaction had been DECLINED as it was being attempted on a crypto-currency/restricted/forex trading/gambling merchant.

However since the fraudsters have my Card details should I change my Card?

Thanks for the Alert

• June 30, 2018 at 9:12 AM by info

I think so, but it is best to ask your bank.

• June 29, 2018 at 11:04 PM by an anonymous user from Marabu, Sarawak, Malaysia

I have been scammed too but this time they use The polo as thepolo.cc instead of Backhander with Singapore Airlines offers 2 tickets for only $1 posted on FB.

San

• June 29, 2018 at 4:28 AM by an anonymous user from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

Thank you so much for the information, they are also using popular big companies to continue these scams.

Please beware everyone. They say you have won a gift and must pay $1 for shipment. Unscrupulous crooks.

• June 25, 2018 at 4:25 AM by an anonymous user from Rochedale, Queensland, Australia

There are so many scams worked through using supposed surveys for Woolworths or Coles which have nothing to do with either company.

PEOPLE BE WARNED DON'T EVER ANSWER A TEXT SAYING YOU'VE WON MONEY OR GIFT CARDS FOR THESE TWO BIG COMPANIES. THEY ARE NOT, THEY ARE SCAMS!

• June 26, 2018 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from Maputo (Alto Maé \B\), Maputo City, Mozambique

They robbed me of 2645.66

• June 25, 2018 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from Rochedale, Queensland, Australia

I don't even know how they accessed my account but they have & I didn't know what to do until I found this alert. Thank you for this alert!

• June 19, 2018 at 12:02 PM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Yes I have been nipped by BACKHANDER and the SAMSUNG $1 offer

now proceeding to close any chance of further withdrawals notice this outfit tests your account first with draw then proceeds to take 55.79 for what?

REAL BRAZILIAN SHAVE

• June 16, 2018 at 6:56 PM by an anonymous user from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I received the following email after doing a survey about Firefox browser; and as a result, being told that I had won a Samsung Galaxy smart phone if I paid $1 on my credit card (which means that they now have that number) -- I should have know that it was too good to be true. I note that none of the links in the following email work.

I have contacted several spam alerts about this.

"Congratulations pashta@victoria.tc.ca!

You have registered in the free 7 day version of Backhander, we want to thank you for your interest.

Here is your login information:

User: pashta@victoria.tc.ca

Password: 25V4INC3

Your account is now open and you can start using it right now. What you earn during your TRIAL version is the following:

Full 7 day access to Backhander service without any limits.

Support available 24/7. Our support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There you will find all the answers to your questions.

The trial version is free. Always when you cancel your TRIAL version during the trial period, you will not be committed to continue with the Premium account.

¡Empieza a usar Backhander ahora!

A cordial greeting,

Team Backhander

After the TRIAL period your account will automatically be extended to the premium version and will cost according to the rate in your country.

Support Privacy Policy Terms of use Unsubscribe email"

• June 21, 2018 at 12:41 AM by an anonymous user from Prague, Hlavni mesto Praha, Czechia

Hi,

I was also duped by them. When I want to cancel the subscription it is not possible to login using the password.

How did you mange to cancel the subscription?

• June 27, 2018 at 3:01 PM by an anonymous user from Bertrange, District de Luxembourg, Luxembourg

Hi, it's impossible to cancel the subscription, you better change your Credit Card, I did the same.Thanks.

• June 14, 2018 at 3:57 PM by an anonymous user from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Greetings,

I received this email after I was asked to do a survey for Firefox, which resulted in me (supposedly) winning a Samsung Galaxy smartphone (for which I had to pay $1 -- and use my credit card -- i.e. they now have my number).

However, I had no idea that I was setting up an account for Backhander at the same time.

I have tried all of the links in this email, and they don't go anywhere (at least that Firefox will allow me to go) -- for example

hxxp://go.sparkpostmail2.com

I have no idea then how to remove my account and stop them from charging me any further money.

Any advice would be helpful

Blessings!

• June 14, 2018 at 9:02 PM by info

You will have to cancel your card and get a new one to prevent them from charging it now and in the future.

• June 14, 2018 at 12:09 PM by an anonymous user from Detroit, Michigan, United States

I live in Michigan and just discovered a charged from backhander.cc and I have never heard of this company and I have stopped all transactions on this account. where can this be reported to stop this type of theft from this company since it has happen to so many. Something needs to be done.

• July 3, 2018 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from Tirana, Albania

right, it is not fair

• June 14, 2018 at 1:42 PM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges. Have your bank cancel the transactions, refund your money, cancel your card, and get a new card.

• June 13, 2018 at 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from Boise, Idaho, United States

Just got hacked and have NEVER contacted this company. Now have cancelled my card and awaiting paperwork with my bank. Dirty shame people do this versus being honest and hardworking. Beware they are big hacks.

• June 11, 2018 at 6:39 AM by an anonymous user from Brooklyn, New York, United States

Be aware of a of the scam site backhander.cc.

In March I was charged with opening up an account with them. I was able to get a refund back on my account. Just yesterday I saw a charge from them again. I have threatened to report them if I don't see a refund.

• June 7, 2018 at 3:42 PM by an anonymous user from Selfoss, South, Iceland

What can I do to take the money back he took me from my card

• June 6, 2018 at 12:30 PM by an anonymous user from Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

If I didn't join anything with them how do they deduct my money from my account by swiping?

• June 3, 2018 at 9:08 AM by an anonymous user from Ocala, Florida, United States

How does one get rid of these people? hate to keep changing my credit card. there ought to be someplace that would charge them with theft.

• May 30, 2018 at 1:17 PM by an anonymous user from Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

I have just registered and got caught in this scam...$1 for a S9. I had given my credit card details and they have charged me already....how do I stop them from further chargers....plz help me... it wasn't a bank credit card...it was a Woolworths credit card....what do I do now?

• May 30, 2018 at 1:38 PM by info

Contact Woolworth for help.

• May 22, 2018 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

thank you for this info, Backhander says I won an S9 after completing a google survey, was asked to pay $1 for the shipment of the prize.

They requested my credit card details and I smelled something fishy. Nope, keep your prize Backhanders..scammers. muchas gracias

• May 28, 2018 at 7:26 PM by an anonymous user from Eufaula, Oklahoma, United States

Backhanders used my charge card for just over $100; and I have kept quiet about it for just over a week now, but I am still trying to figure out just what I can do to get my money back, d1161940@gmail.com

Larry.

• May 20, 2018 at 8:19 AM by an anonymous user from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

This scam came up as an offer from microsoft. Claimed that for one dollar you could claim a prize of a samsung Galaxy tablet or a free Iphone. Wanted a credit card # to charge $1.00 to claim prize. Thanks for the headsup. Molega laker

Scam - backhander.cc is a Fraudulent Website Operated by Scammers