Hastopnet.com display popup messages that claim that visitors' devices are infected with viruses and encourages them to remove those viruses with some PUA that it offers to download and install. It may also claims that by installing some unwanted applications, visitors will be able to continue watching some video.
Hastopnet Fake Popup Messages
Your system is heavily damaged by
We detect that your Apple iPhone is 28.1% DAMAGED because of Two harmful viruses from recent adult sites. Soon it will damage your phone's SIM card and will corrupt your contacts, photos , etc.
If you do not remove the virus now , it will cause severe damage to your phone . Here's what you NEED to do (step by step) :
Step 1: Tap the button and install App for free!
Step 2: Open the App to speed up and fix your browser now!
This Apple iPhone is infected with viruses and your browser is seriously damaged. You need to remove viruses and make corrections immediately.
It is necessary to remove and fix now.
Don't close this window.
** If you leave , you will be at risk **
But, doing so will only install uwanted programs that will further help hijack the visitors' device and do the following:
- slows down their device speed
- changes or replaces Keys and Values on their Registry, triggering various system errors
- harasses them with annoying ads and displays page they haven’t requested
- installs malicious programs without their permission
How to Remove Hastopnet
- Remove uwanted applications related files and folders from OSX.
- Remove rogue extensions from Safari.
- Remove rogue add-ons from Google Chrome.
- Remove potentially unwanted plug-ins from Mozilla Firefox.
- Download, install and scan your device using Malwarebytes. Click here to download.