No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

"Dracow Club" is a Fake Online Store Created by Scammers

"Dracow Club" at www.dracow.club is a fake online store created by scammers. The physical address, 2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE, is the same for several online shopping websites that share the exact same layout, selling the exact same products. Hope that someone on the UK already raised a complaint with the proper authorities.

Dracow Club is a Fake Online Store Created by Scammers

"Dracow Club" at www.dracow.club

Adilaka at www.dracow.club

2.27 Romer House Lewisham High Street, London, England, SE13 6EE

852-66282369

cs@marketinggmail.com

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• September 29, 2019 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador

Fake page, I was affected.

• February 25, 2019 at 2:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

On January 5 this year I broke my phone via the internet. I paid for the card and until today no contact, no telephone. I will notify the European Consumer Center tomorrow.

• February 19, 2019 at 5:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Lisbon, Portugal

On 28.12.2018, I made a bank transfer to the account DRACOW INTERNET CYP, in the amount of €86.35, for the purpose of prepayment for the purchase of a cell phone.

I have not received the phone yet, I have not even had any explanation of it. Searching for Dracow and found the site, and I already knew that I was the victim of fraud.

• February 17, 2019 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from: Bogota, Bogota D.C., Colombia

Paid for a phone for 78 US Dollars and got scammed by these are scammers; be careful, they should be jailed.

• February 6, 2019 at 7:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Reykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland

I've paid for a cell phone 120USD on the 07th January 2019; I haven't received it. I've just found out that dracow is a scam; this should be shut down pass the word. What can I do?

• February 6, 2019 at 9:58 AM by info

Share this article with your friends and family.

• February 5, 2019 at 9:49 AM by info

Received via email:

"Good morning,

on 17.01.2019, I sent a sum of 67.68 euro from my friend's account to the DRACOW INTERNET CYP account, with the purpose of prepayment for the purchase of a mobile phone.

After making the payment I did not receive any confirmation to the address @, you read the information on the website of the above seller.

I have waited patiently for today, and I still have no information,

looking for Dracow club, I found your website, and I already know that I was a victim of a fraud.

...

Best regards,

Piotr"

• January 30, 2019 at 8:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

I've paid for a phone £61 on the 11th January I haven't received it. I've just found out that dracow is a scam; this should be shut down pa** the word

• January 14, 2019 at 6:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Mexico City, Mexico

Sir, the phone that I paid them on December 24, I did not receive it.

I need to know in what state my purchase is beforehand. I thank you for your attention attention.

• January 13, 2019 at 7:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador

Greetings.

Make a purchase on December 22, 2018 through Facebook advertising but so far I do not have information about my purchase Elephone FX 1

• January 11, 2019 at 11:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I made a purchase of a cell phone with folding screen and soon after putting my personal data and credit card, I did not receive any information about the purchase, nor email, nothing. I'll get in touch with the card operator to know how to act.

• January 13, 2019 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador

The same thing happened to me, I do not have information about my purchase.

• January 8, 2019 at 5:52 PM by an anonymous user from: São Bento do Sapucaí, São Paulo, Brazil

• December 28, 2018 at 3:18 PM by an anonymous user from: Needham, Massachusetts, United States

Complete scam, charged my account $109.99 for a Bluetooth table which I never received, emailed 4 times no response and phone number is disconnected. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

• December 28, 2018 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Brussels, Belgium

I just got scammed. What to do?

• December 28, 2018 at 11:10 AM by info

Contact your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 28, 2018 at 4:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Nicosia, Cyprus

unfortunately, I am one of the victims tempted by the price from facebook.

how can I recognize the fraud- scam? can you help?

• December 28, 2018 at 4:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Nicosia, Cyprus

unfortunately I am one of the victims tempted by the price from facebook.

how can I recognize the fraud- scam? can you help?

• December 26, 2018 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Heraklion, Crete, Greece

unfortunately I am one of the victims tempted by the price from facebook.

how can I recognize the fraud- scam? can you help?

• December 24, 2018 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

I was cheated by a similar website, all way store selling Rumba type vacuum cleaner at almost 10% of the price of Rumba. I placed the order and made an online payment, and what I got in return was a Chinese made, non-working toy. I wrote to process the refund but without any response.

After many posts, I realized that I have been cheated. So when I see such offers at unrealistic prices I get suspicious and search to verify if it is genuine. So I am here. Thanks for helping me.

• December 22, 2018 at 11:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

One of the "products" sold by these scammers is the "Cosmo Communicator", a current project in Indiegogo (ETA JAN/MAY 2018). It's price on the funding plataform is around 570 USD, meanwhile dracow it's selling it for 69 USD. Please be careful when buying online.

• December 23, 2018 at 1:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

Sorry, I meant JAN/MAY 2019*

• December 19, 2018 at 9:39 AM by info

Received via email:

"The mobile phone that was being sold at first on martxplus.com is the same product being sold on the mobile dracow.club website as well.

"Dracow Club" is a Fake Online Store Created by Scammers