Before knowing the best Geofencing apps in 2020, let us understand where it can be used.
Uses of Geo-Fencing apps:-
- In the Marketing Industry: - Marketing business involves complex business activities that are difficult to track at times. However, with Geofencing apps, you can follow the movements of your employees and check if they are in the right direction or not. In this way, they can increase productivity in the workplace.
- The tracking device of Family members: - We are worried about our dear ones when we cannot see them. When they are at school or outside, we are concerned about their security and wish them to be safe all the time. But now we can easily track our family members' devices by installing Geo-Fencing applications on the device.
- Protect your kids from any potential dangers- Monitoring the locations of your child's phone can be useful. The case of kidnapping is increasing day by day. We can track the areas of our children comfortably and protect them from any potential dangers like kidnapping, child abuse, and child pornography.
Top 3 apps that use Geo-Fencing technologies as a marketing strategy
- Sephora:-This app is the best app that uses Geofencing Technology. It can track the location and send messages to you about the best offers to the nearby location whenever you pass within Sephora retail shops.
- Mspy: - This software is the online spying app that uses Geo-fencing technologies for protecting the kids for any potential threats. Parents can stay in the office with a calm and peaceful mind when their children are at school. This app is available for both Android and iPhone users.
- Gizmo control Family: - The world of the internet is risky if we are unaware of potential threats. Gizmo helps you to protect your family members from any potential harm that can occur to them by helping you to track their locations effectively. The device can provide you with the exact pinpoint location of your family member, and you can rest assured about their safety, especially when they are travelling from school to home.
The apps mentioned above can be downloaded from the play store as well as apple stores. These apps might need access to your device location for active tracking; hence user’s consent is essential. If used for marketing purposes, these apps can target geo-targeted audiences effectively, increasing sales by converting prospects to customers. Geofencing apps are easy to install and use. They have a user-friendly interface that allows the essential operation to be performed easily.