Is Marino Settlement Coach a Scam?
- A proposed nationwide settlement (“Settlement”) has been reached in a class action lawsuit involving Defendant Coach, Inc.’s (“Defendant” or “COACH”) Merchandise1 offered at a discount from a “MFSRP” sold in Coach-branded outlet stores in the United States. The Settlement resolves litigation over whether the Defendant allegedly violated state laws regarding the marketing and sale of the Merchandise offered at a discount from a “MFSRP”.
- You may be eligible to participate in the proposed Settlement, if it is finally approved, if you purchased any Merchandise offered at a discount from a “MFSRP” between December 23, 2011 and August 24, 2020.
- The Settlement will provide payments to those who qualify. You will need to file a Claim Form to get a payment from the Settlement.
- Your legal rights are affected whether you act or do not act. Read the notice carefully.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OPTIONS IN THIS SETTLEMENT
SUBMIT A CLAIM FORM BYJANUARY 21, 2021
This is the only way to get a payment.
EXCLUDE YOURSELF BY JANUARY 24, 2021
Get no payment from the Settlement. This is the only option that allows you to ever be a part of any other lawsuit against the Defendant about the legal claims in this case.
OBJECT BY JANUARY 24, 2021
Write to the Court about why you think the Settlement is unfair, inadequate, or unreasonable.
GO TO A HEARING ON FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Ask to speak in Court about the fairness of the Settlement.
Get no payment. Give up rights to ever sue the Defendant about the legal claims in this case.
- These rights and options—and the deadlines to exercise them—are explained in the notice. The deadlines may be moved, canceled, or otherwise modified, so please check this website regularly for updates and further details.
- The Court presiding over this case still has to decide whether to approve the Settlement. Payments will be made if the Court approves the Settlement and after any appeals are resolved. Please be patient.
1 Capitalized words herein retain the meaning ascribed to them in the Settlement Agreement. Click here to view or download a copy of the Settlement Agreement.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.