Credit National Assist Phone Call Scam - Anyone Getting Calls?

I keep receiving calls from telephone number 888-206-4766. The caller claims her is name Rebecca and she is from Credit National. She said she was just following up with my online request for financial help and she was able to to get me approved. She said I should give her a call back as soon as possible because the program has limited space and it's a first-come first-serve basis. Is anyone getting these Credit National calls, which appears to be a scam?

Credit National Assist Phone Call Scam - Anyone Getting Calls?

To protect your privacy, please remove sensitive information from your comments, questions, or reviews. We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.

Your post will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous post cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• April 27, 2022 at 11:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States

I have been contacted by Credit National Assist. It is a scam since I don't have any outstanding debt and certainly don't need, and have not applied for, credit reduction services. Taking steps to bring the FCC in to put a stop to this company.

• April 21, 2022 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

A woman by the name of Riley called me today; and on my call log this number 0000000000, was blocked; however, Riley left me a number which I called to insist they stop calling me again, but the number doesn't work. This is not the first time they have contacted me; and I would like to know how did they get my number!

• April 11, 2022 at 11:06 AM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

This company is annoying, they call me daily and it is a different name but the same happy cheerful annoying voice. I have blocked them over and over but they still manage to call. If you call them to tell them to remove you they hang up on you!

• April 18, 2022 at 11:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Bath County, Carloover, Virginia, United States

Same. I've blocked them but my phone puts them through to voicemail and they fill up my voicemail in less than a week every single week.! There must be a way to get off their call list! How did they get my phone number? I do not use credit in any way shape or form, and I'm ON call the National Do Not call registry!

• April 15, 2022 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

Same here. I wish there was some way to stop them completely!

• April 6, 2022 at 6:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Fort Myers, Florida, United States

I get several calls and messages a week from these people. I wish I could get them to stop.

• April 5, 2022 at 3:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Carlsbad, California, United States

My problem is with Alexis from Credit Relief. She apparently resides in seven different area codes. It's a recording wanting me to call, and ostensibly reveal my social security number. I can't stop the calls. Unfortunately, I can only block the number. I'm up to eighteen so far.

• April 18, 2022 at 11:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Bath County, Carloover, Virginia, United States

I get calls from Alexis too, the other one is Audrey 😡

• March 28, 2022 at 6:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery County, Germantown, Maryland, United States

Just received a call from Wendy at 985-300-2914 telling me to call her back to credit National at 888-206-7310

• April 5, 2022 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I get at least 7 calls a day from these folks! Same voicemail, same voice just a different name. Does no good to "block" the number - SSDD

• March 28, 2022 at 5:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I just received a call exactly like that! It’s a scam❤️

• March 25, 2022 at 9:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I am getting the same message from Kate at Credit National at 888 206-7133. I'm not responding to this number since it's a scam.

• March 24, 2022 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Mt Sterling, Kentucky, United States

I am getting the same exact message but her name is Kate and the number is (888) 206-7133.

• March 24, 2022 at 2:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

I've recieved 3 calls with 3 different women saying the same message as you posted above.The phone number leaving the message is different from the call back message they leave. I'm blocking them all.

• March 24, 2022 at 5:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Orlando, Florida, United States

Same here, but blocking doesn't do any good, as they're using fake numbers to begin with (spoofing numbers). Next time they call, they'll use a different number.

• March 24, 2022 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

yes.. they are passing me off...every morning around 630am...its a big scam...its a personal loan company with 24%interest! wtf? how is that helping anything!

• March 22, 2022 at 9:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

How annoying! Asked the squeaky voice to put me on the no call but still keep getting calls!

• March 22, 2022 at 6:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Chester, New York, United States

I'm up to 9 calls away, how can I stop them

• March 22, 2022 at 2:20 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Georgia, United States

I've been getting these calls for a while now, first from a young male voice and in the last two days from a young female voice...same voice using the names Kelsey and Beth so far. I know it's a scam because I have NOT made any inquiries about assistance, nor do I need any assistance. I don't know where they are getting their information!

• March 22, 2022 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Corning, New York, United States

I get 4-10 calls from various numbers claiming the are from Credit National assist...so far Emily, Nina, Shelly, Tracey, Maria, Vivian, Gabriella are the names used...all the same B.S. they leave different call back numbers:

1-844-400-5654; 1-866-459-3124;1-888-683-0534, 1-888-809-4805, 1-844-840-2800, 1-866-459-3164...the list goes on and on...super annoyed

• March 17, 2022 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Benton, Kennewick, Washington, United States

I am getting these calls at 3x per day. Verizon is blocking them as low risk but, they leave a msg. I called in 2 times and after, read something about the scammer might be trying to get a voice recording of my voice saying certain words. So I gave up. Btw when I called the nbr provided the nice business sounding voice was not available and it was definitely a foreign scammer. Those calls are so terribly annoying.

• April 18, 2022 at 11:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Bath County, Carloover, Virginia, United States

Same. They are the worst! 😡

• March 17, 2022 at 4:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I get calls quite frequently from this scam. All of the women callers have the exact same voice.it gets to be very annoying.

• March 15, 2022 at 2:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Reynolds, Georgia, United States

I get robo calls from them 5 time a day. Anyway to make them stop?

• March 15, 2022 at 3:31 PM by info

Report the calls to your telephone provider.

• March 14, 2022 at 7:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Blythewood, South Carolina, United States

My phone doesn't even ring. A voicemail just appears. I get up to 5 voicemails a day. This is harassment! How can I get it to stop?

• March 12, 2022 at 8:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

Lol Today alone I received four different calls they sound like very smart bright even professional females and I never in my life reached out to them I’m not in debt I have great credit etc. They sound American as well they are not robots they don’t have a heavy accent but they all say the same d**n thing; hI this is Rebecca or whatever her name is calling from Credit national assist I was just following up with your online request… Which I never did… And I was able to get you approved I think you’ll be very happy… No, I think you’d be very happy if you got me approved because I can get an unsecured loan in the high six figures lol… But it’s insane I keep getting these… Oh, when they add that it’s a limited space every single one of them is a different professional-sounding American female, not a robot but they’re using the same d**n pitch… I wish they would just go away

• March 11, 2022 at 5:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Lebanon, Tennessee, United States

I get phone calls at least 3x per week, from different numbers..

• March 11, 2022 at 10:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Swansboro, North Carolina, United States

116 phone called over 18 days all from different phone numbers amd I block EVERY time they call so they call from a differe t number. I am so fed up with the d**n calls!

• March 10, 2022 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

They are calling me all the time, using different names...leaving voice-mail too. I never signed up online, I'm on the national do not call list and I block their number & report as spam, but I still get at least 2 calls from them every single day.

• March 11, 2022 at 11:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

2 voice-mail, different numbers. In 2 hours

• March 11, 2022 at 10:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

I have blocked every one of their numbers and still keep receiving at least 4 calls a day! I hope they get tired soon!

• March 10, 2022 at 2:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Stony Creek Township, Fishersburg, Indiana, United States

They are driving me crazy calling ALL the time.The latest number is 501-451-0474

• March 9, 2022 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

So, it seems we are all getting these harassment calls. I, like many of you, never requested any freaking help. I have no debt actually, which I find even more infuriating. But how the h-e-#-# do we stop the calls? Im seriously done with it!

Eve

• March 7, 2022 at 11:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

They need to quit calling! I never put in for any financial aid. Called number & was hung up on when requesting to take me off their robocall..

GET A REAL JOB! Quit bothering people!

• March 7, 2022 at 11:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Collier County, Jerome, Florida, United States

I have gotten a call from "Rebecca", "Mia" and "Crystal". I called and asked to be put on the do not call list. I hope that was nota mistake.

• March 14, 2022 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Chester, New York, United States

I did that too, still calling several times a day

• March 6, 2022 at 10:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States

Yup I get them alot almost everyday almost all day from different numbers starting at 8am

“HI there it's Madison from credit national assessed and I'm just following back up with you with your online request for getting some financial help and I was able to get you an approval I think you're gonna like just know that the program does have limited openings so just call back soon to finalize the details my number is 844-766-8200 and anyone of us can help you out just in case I'm busy with someone hope to talk to y'all and I'll talk soon…”

• March 11, 2022 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I called and supposedly got put on do not call list. We will see.

• March 5, 2022 at 12:22 PM by an anonymous user from: San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

Same here. They just keep calling from different numbers.

They started when I, stupid enough, asked for a quote for Medical Insurance on several web pages. I think they got my details from those requests and now I get tons of calls from both Insurance brokers and “Financial Help”…

• March 4, 2022 at 8:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Burlington County, Southampton Township, New Jersey, United States

Potential spam calls go directly to voicemail.

VOICEMAIL:

“Hey it’s Natalie with credit national assessed and I wanted to try you just one last time regarding an online request for getting some financial help. As I was able to get you an approval that I think you’ll like. So just go ahead and call me back and I’ll give you the details again my number is 844–727–4826 thanks.”

I have been receiving these “one last time” calls for the last three weeks, that’s a whole lot of “one last times.”

The calls originate from (likely spoofed) different area codes / States, and the caller’s name changes as well.

Reporting each call seems pointless, and would be time consuming since the calls never originate from the same number. I hoped that after time the calls would stop since I never answer and never call back, but the calls keep coming.

• March 3, 2022 at 4:27 PM by info

"I am getting phone messages from scammers who are using Medicare advertising a stimulus and then try to get you

to call their toll-free phone number, e.g. (844) 766-9200.

Some young female voice says in a cheerful voicemail on my cell phone number:  ...calling from Credit National Assist.

"I am letting you know I was able to get you an approval that I think you are going to like..."

I never applied for any loan or anything extra from MediCare. When you call them back, someone else asks you whether

you are calling re the approval. When I answer by asking what their company name is, they hang up before I can even finish

my question.

This scenario is repeating - they hang up instead of letting you ask or finish your question. Obviously a BIG SCAM !"

Received via email.

• March 3, 2022 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Columbus, Ohio, United States

This robocall likes leaving voicemails. The calls come in from multiple number throughout the day although many of the area codes are 774 and 775 (Massachusetts). The call back numbers vary as well. So far I've heard these names used: Rebecca, Cindy, Anne Annabel, Chelsea, etc. The call back numbers are all "toll free" 888, 844, 877." The call back never matches the ID of the initial call. I've gotten these at 8:00 AM on Saturdays and at all times during the week. DO NOT PICK UP! Although there is a real company going by this name, these people calling you are a ring of thieves. Do not give them any time or personal information if you do get them into a live call. Report the call to FTC.gov. Hopefully our government will find a way to get to this scammer and prosecute them. I suspect they're really offshore thieves though using American sounding shills as a front-man to scam us. They will empty your accounts and steal your identity.

• March 2, 2022 at 7:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Total scam. I don’t need financial help and this woman with an accent gave a wrong name like Emma or something weird. I’m assuming it’s the wrong name because Emma belongs to an old lady. Lol. PLUS they would Address you by your name

• March 2, 2022 at 2:20 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Get these calls quite regularly and they don’t even put a number in my recent call listing. So the number cannot even be blocked. The voicemail shows unknown. It’s always a very pleasant sounding female various names are given. And they all have a callback number with one or two digits different at the end. And I had never even heard of these people so there’s no way I have asked them for assistance with my credit.

• March 1, 2022 at 4:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States

Got a call from them today from 1-848-455-4101 with the same recording as everyone else but they leave a different number in the voicemail it’s a scam

• March 1, 2022 at 3:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

I dont know how they get my phone number,but I am so tired of them calling me constantly. How do I stop them from calling me.Blocking them doesn't help

• March 1, 2022 at 1:35 PM by an anonymous user from: King, Seattle, Washington, United States

It has to be a scam. I called back and asked how I was approved for something I didn't request and they hung up on me.

• March 1, 2022 at 3:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

They hang up all the time before u can tell them off

• February 28, 2022 at 4:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States

This is the message I get over and over from different people and different numbers

HI there it's Alexis from credit national assist and I'm just following back up with your online request for getting some financial help and I was able to get you an approval but I think you're gonna like just know that the program does have limited openings so just call back soon to finalize the details my number is 888-810-9301 and anyone can help you out just in case I'm busy with someone hope to help you out and will talk soon…”

• February 25, 2022 at 3:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

I get multiple calls day and night. I continue to block them and they continue to call from another number.

• February 25, 2022 at 1:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

This scam calls me every day and changes their number on the caller Id.

Different people claim they have an approval I'm going to like. I have never applied for anything. I block the number and they use a different number. Annoying low lives have nothing better to do with their life!

• February 24, 2022 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Strongsville, Ohio, United States

I too get the same calls from 334-490-8585... from Rebecca. Scam!

• February 24, 2022 at 9:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Dunn, North Carolina, United States

Been getting these calls since June. Now they've started calling from restricted.

• February 23, 2022 at 2:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Call from Credit national assist … I get several calls a day … the minute I ask a query as to who they are they hang up… this is a SCAM!’ Do not give them any information

• February 23, 2022 at 10:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Fulton County, Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States

Been getting the same exact calls.

• February 25, 2022 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Detroit, Michigan, United States

Me too for about 4 months

• February 22, 2022 at 2:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Palm Springs, California, United States

Constantly get these calls saying the same thing from a Rebecca

• February 19, 2022 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

I have received calls from local numbers but to call back at (888) 649-2780 or (844) 727-4745 and several others. The voicemails say I have been approved for fictitious loans I never applied for. To please call back like the others “because there is limited….” The 2 voicemails are the same voice just the name has changed. The names it gives is Rebecca or Erin.

• February 16, 2022 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Report this to the FCC, the more reports they get about this, the more likely they are to take action against them.

• February 14, 2022 at 10:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Lyndhurst, Ohio, United States

I got the same identical call and voicemail as the O.P.

• February 10, 2022 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Orange, Chester, New York, United States

Just received a call from credit national her name was Renee. She also said that I was approved and there was only limited spaces available. She was calling from a number 1 515-3160982.

• February 10, 2022 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Duval, Jacksonville, Florida, United States

I get these same calls with different names saying the exact same thing. I'd like to know how we stop these calls?

• February 28, 2022 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States

I’d like to know how to stop them to lot’s of calls daily and messages they always leave the same message and it’s always from a different number

• February 21, 2022 at 4:39 PM by an anonymous user from: North Downtown St. Petersburg, St Petersburg, Florida, United States

Me too! Been calling my phone for months. I block and they call from another number or restricted. Rebecca, Chelsea, Renee. I can't believe nothing is done about this c**p

• February 8, 2022 at 12:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Herndon, Virginia, United States

Report all the numbers they use and the ones they tell you to call on the DO NOT CALL .gov complaint form. Also it doesnt hurt to call the numbers they tell you call back and let them know that you are reporting all the numbers to the DO NOT CALL website. They finally took my number off their list.

• February 7, 2022 at 10:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Burlington County, Southampton Township, New Jersey, United States

This scam now uses local numbers to call but I still don’t answer any calls with #s I don’t recognize. Megan calls me from my area code and heather calls from Park City, KY, Gina called from Atlanta, GA. All in one day! I’m tempted to mess around with them lol. Has anyone answered the call and mess around with them?

• February 10, 2022 at 2:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Duval, Jacksonville, Florida, United States

I've tried a few times only to find out I was talking to an automated machine of some sort, never a live person.

• February 7, 2022 at 5:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

This is the voicemail I got! SCAM!

HI there it's Gina from credit national assist… Following back up with your online request for getting some financial help and I was able to get you an approval that I think you're gonna like so just go ahead and call me back so I can give you the details just know that the program does have limited openings and is on a first come first serve basis so just call back soon to finalize the details my number is 888-675-1360 and anyone can help you out just in case I'm busy with someone hope to subdue out and we'll talk soon…”

• February 16, 2022 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Yorba Linda, California, United States

I just received a call with the exact same message don't remember name she gave! Call was from 760 230-8585 the number she gave to call back was 888-598-1778

The message was word for word identical, I have been looking for loans so glad I checked on them first

• February 9, 2022 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Yep same exact voicemail different name of the person calling lol

• February 7, 2022 at 1:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Received a voicemail from a woman named Gina saying it was about an online application for Credit National Assist. I didn’t apply and hate these phone calls. Just blocked and deleted

• February 5, 2022 at 4:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Just checked my old voicemail number, don't have that phone anymore, lol, someone sounding the same voice identified themselves as Heather, Elizabeth, another name as well, it's the same person using different callback numbers. Credit National supposedly. Lol that old phone was disposed (sorry trash can, no recycle) since the 3G went goofy didn't work no more. I changed the number before canceling service, wiped the memory, etc., but still can access the old voicemail using different phone knowing the old number system etc. Had 5 voicemails same thing, same person, same voice, different callback numbers Credit National. Guess they'll keep calling till the voicemail dies or expires, whatever.

• February 4, 2022 at 5:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Brandenburg, Kentucky, United States

I get so tired of these calls, I get two to three of these calls a day. I have my phone set to send them straight to voicemail. How come the government will not go after these people? Oh I know why, there's no money in it for them.

• February 4, 2022 at 1:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

Same, I got like 5 calls from them per day.

• February 4, 2022 at 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Yes, I have gotten about 10 calls in the last 3 days. I did not apply for any online credit as they state. How can we get this stopped?

• February 4, 2022 at 12:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery County, Germantown, Maryland, United States

I've been getting several calls a day all from different numbers but always the same recorded message from Megan. Never even heard of these people much less filled out an online inquiry. Called them to get my number removed and they just hung up on me.

• February 4, 2022 at 9:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Orange, Chester, New York, United States

Yes. I got the same exact phone call, person, and Sam's phone #... I’m assuming it’s a scam? I didn’t call them back

• February 3, 2022 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery County, Germantown, Maryland, United States

I just got call from Heather. I did not ask for any of this.

• February 3, 2022 at 2:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received the call from heather called back 17 times to waste their time and every time I called back they’d hang up before I’d speak the last time I called I heard two folks say that my number isn’t to be answered and then an robo voice say “you’ve been removed from the conference call” it’s a total scam and a masked number.

• February 3, 2022 at 12:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Plymouth, Minnesota, United States

I blocked the # and then they called back from "restricted" number. I called the number they left on my vm from my work phone. Asked they remove me from the list and they HUNG UP ON ME. I tried 3 times and they hung up without asking for name or phone #.

• February 3, 2022 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Montgomery County, Germantown, Maryland, United States

I've been getting those calls twice a day, and from different numbers too.

• February 3, 2022 at 11:23 AM by an anonymous user from: Greencastle, Indiana, United States

I received a call from Heather and I blocked her number because I knew I did not ask for credit assist. I block all call of this nature.

• February 3, 2022 at 1:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Also getting 20 daily calls from “heather”

• February 3, 2022 at 10:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Sunbury Township, Budd, Illinois, United States

I've been getting so many of these calls lately. I don't know why they've all suddenly increased in number.

• February 3, 2022 at 9:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I got one too. I called “Heather” and all I got was some God awful piano music

• February 2, 2022 at 2:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I just received the same. Going to call back and waste their time

• February 1, 2022 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Middletown, New Jersey, United States

Received one today and the caller stated her name was Renee. Same verbiage as used above. Rang once and went straight to VM.

• February 1, 2022 at 8:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Dimondale, Michigan, United States

Total scam, new number is 18883901153 and her new name is Heather. Does anyone have an address so they can be served? They used auto dialer 47 times to contact my cell phone. They used to call my landline, and I told them to stop calling me then. Now, they call my cell phone. I have never contacted them, I have no use for their service, and I want to sue them.

• January 31, 2022 at 11:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

Yes, total scam same message for multiple callers with different names but all the same Robo-caller.

• January 31, 2022 at 10:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Henniker, Weare, New Hampshire, United States

Don't call back spam alert

• January 31, 2022 at 4:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

yes I keep getting these same calls they come as private but show up as a number in my voicemail super weird n they say same thing every time they call n leave meaaage as u stated above! gotta be scan!

• January 31, 2022 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Yep, I totally agree. It's always the same voice, Rebecca, Heather, etc. Responding to an online request for assistance.

WTF. Total scam.

I have called the number given several times, they answer and want your financial information

Each time, I just say "No, please take me off your call list!", they hang up on you.

• January 31, 2022 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: DeKalb, Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I've been getting these for a while, always from a different number, usually one my phone blocks for low risk but always the same spill on voicemail. Almost swear it's the same female but with different names too. I know it's a scam because I never asked for any kind of assistance. They have been extra as of late. Several times on some days.

• January 31, 2022 at 1:50 PM by an anonymous user from: Bridge Creek, Augusta, Wisconsin, United States

This "company" has been calling our house daily for the past two weeks. Message left is the same as others have stated above, verbatum. They have called from different numbers and have used several different names as the caller. But they always state the "Credit National Assest" company and the speil above about only a certain number of spaces, etc. We have no credit card debt and have not filled out any requests for this service online or anywhere else. I'm assuming that they will call again tomorrow. They're obviously having problems filling up those limited spaces.

• January 31, 2022 at 1:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

HI there it's Heather from credit national assist and I'm just following back up with your online request for getting some financial help and I was able to get you an approval but I think you're gonna like so just go ahead and call me back so I can give you the details to know that the program does have a limited openings is on a first come first serve basis so just call back soon to finalize the details my number is 888-390-1153 and anyone can help you out just in case I'm busy with someone hope to help you out and will talk soon…”

Got this voicemail today January 31st 2022, 12:14PM.

• January 31, 2022 at 10:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Taylor, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States

I just a phone call from Melissa about my "online inquiry". I did not and have not applied for this "limited space offer". The number also showed up as all 1's before my phone rejected it and sent the call to vm. So tired of these lazy a***s who won't get a job and want to scam those of who work hard for our money.

• January 31, 2022 at 9:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Yes I just received one myself she said her name was Kaitlyn and she was calling for follow up on a online request. You can tell it is a scam because she is very limited in what she is saying in my voicemail. It is ridiculous that there in little trust left in this world.

• January 29, 2022 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Norwood, Ohio, United States

I also received a call from Credit National. I could not find any information about this company on line. Beware when they tell you that this is a limited time offer. This is a scammers ploy to make you rush to call them.

• January 28, 2022 at 8:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Stony Creek Township, Fishersburg, Indiana, United States

I received a voicemail from Credit National with the same m.o., she identified herself as Chelsey and gave 888-388-4746 as her call back number and anyone could help me if she was busy.

Can anyone tell me, if Credit National is a legitimate company and scammers are using their name?

• January 30, 2022 at 7:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

On January 17th I got a voicemail from chelsea at credit national "responding to my online inquiry for financial help and I was approved for an offer that she thinks I'll like. Please be aware the offer is a first come first serve basis so call back as soon as possible to 888-388-4746"

I'm so glad I googled the number before calling because I did apply for a credit card the day before but it was an application with Bank of America. Scary to think what other information they have if they know about my app just 24 hrs before. Obviously they don't know enough though or they wouldn't be fishing for more. All complaints regarding this 888 number and credit national are from Jan 2022.. I hope they get found out and shut down soon!

• January 27, 2022 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Crown Center/Union Station, Kansas City, Missouri, United States

I have gotten 4 calls from credit nation assists from Melissa, saying the same thing I won't be calling back.

• January 26, 2022 at 2:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Broomfield, Colorado, United States

I just got the exact same message different number, from a Katlyn. No calling back.

Thanks all for your help and suggestions.

• January 19, 2022 at 1:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I have had 3 voicemails in the past 2 days. The first was from Catherine of Credit National about an online request for getting “financial help.” Last November I had my identity stolen and that person (s) made numerous loan requests online. It never went anywhere because I have had all the big 3 credit agencies freeze my SS number (I highly suggest doing) over 3 years ago.

This first recording from Catherine sounded credible and I was considering calling back to explain it wasn’t me until today. Today I got 2 voicemails from “Heather” and “Elizabeth” reading the same script and sounds exactly like “Catherine.” The recordings today did not have Credit National but is definitely the same voice on all 3 recordings.

I am glad I didn’t call back! Scam for sure!

Comments Show More Answers (103)

Credit National Assist Phone Call Scam - Anyone Getting Calls?