Hollister-Smith Holding Unclaimed Funds Scam

Hollister-Smith Holding Unclaimed Funds Scam

A company called "Hollister Smith Holdings" is sending out letters telling people they may have unclaimed property and need to send them money. This is a scam, do not send them the $30, and $5 they claim is for expediting. Unclaimed Property is a free service. Learn more at ucp.dor.wa.gov. If you have any information about the "Hollister-Smith Holdin" letter, please share it in a comment below to help inform others.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Donate

To protect your privacy, please remove sensitive or identifiable information from your comments, questions, or reviews. We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.

Your post will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous post cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• January 28, 2023 at 6:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Durant, Oklahoma, United States

Rec'd letter, return address is nowhere on the letter but the return envelope is listed...Hollister-smith holding unclaimed funds resource office 4196 merchant plaza, dept. 611, lake ridge, va 22192 maybe this helps anyone sueing to have another link. throwing away this letter to my 85 yr dad. scum to prey on the elderly.

• December 16, 2022 at 9:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Who do I turn my letter over to for action to be taken on this company

• December 9, 2022 at 1:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States

CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW; in addition to and conjunction with the HOLSTER-SMITH HOLDING SCAM, THERE IS THIS CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW GROUP OF THE SO-CALLED LAWYERS GROUP (HELP WITHIN MINUTES), ASKING LEGAL FEES BY CREDIT CARDS FOR ALLEGED LEGAL SERVICES WITHIN MINUTES. THIS IS DEFINITELY AND CLEARLY AN ORGANIZED FINANCIAL CRIME. THE LEGAL GROUP IS ACTING UNDER THE NAME OF " ELY" JD.

• December 8, 2022 at 2:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Richland, Columbia, South Carolina, United States

I got a letter from Hollister n Smith holding,I knew it was a scam bcuz that's not how the Government sends out letters well straight to the point I sent the letter back and put F**k you on the form,and you are not worth a stamp but I didn't have a number so that was the second best thing I could think of lol

• December 6, 2022 at 6:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

This is a very big scam

To

Take your money

• December 6, 2022 at 5:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Spring Branch East, Houston, Texas, United States

IS THIS LETTER TRUE,YOU SHOULD NOT SEND FALSE HOPE.Times are very hard

• December 6, 2022 at 4:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I just received a letter requesting the same $ 30.00. When they stated that the fee of

$ 30.00 if I wasn't satisfied with their information, that flew up a red flag.

Thanks for giving us the correct information that this is truly a scam.

• November 20, 2022 at 6:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Do not give this guy any money. I did send the 30 once and I regret it. Holliser Smith just kept sending me more letters wanting more money

• November 16, 2022 at 4:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Mt Gilead, Ohio, United States

I just got the letter. Am glad check this ...

• November 20, 2022 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I just got the the letter in the mail in November. Do they think people are that stupid. Yes some people would fall for this scam. Don't fall for it.

• November 16, 2022 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I just got the same letter in the mail telling me I had 41 billion dollars in unclaimed money.these mfers must think I'm a complete idiot

• November 15, 2022 at 5:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I just received a mail from Hollister Smith Holding for me to send $30 plus a $5 fee. It looks and sound good. I know now that I shouldn't have to a fee

• November 15, 2022 at 10:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Little Mahanoy Township, Dornsife, Pennsylvania, United States

Why must you people keep trying to fleece good hard woring taxpayers sorry you have job like this

• October 19, 2022 at 1:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

2 what extent is the sum of or essence defined by experience when these known scammers are allowed 2B posted on the internet let alone database home deliver

• October 14, 2022 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Conway, South Carolina, United States

I just received a letter October

14th 2022. Trying to get people hard earned money. Go get a jOb❗

• October 1, 2022 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Received ALSO a Letter SEPTEMBER 2022 THANK YOU FOR THIS POSTING

PERSONS ARE HURTING ALL OVER CALIFORNIA..

BUT IT SAD..NOT ONLY THIS UNCLAIMED FUNDS BUT EXECUTIVE ORDER CS 14067 SIGNED MARCH 2022

STAY AWARE

• September 20, 2022 at 5:00 PM by an anonymous user from: San Bernardino, Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

I received this exact letter in the mail regarding 'unclaimed funds available to be issued'. Before responding to these mailings, I always research for information to verify if they are fraudulent. The mailing appears legitimate, but it's a fraud!

• September 20, 2022 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, Palmdale, California, United States

Per Google this company is FRAUD

• September 19, 2022 at 8:50 AM by an anonymous user from: East Carroll Parish, Roosevelt, Louisiana, United States

Can someone please post a copy of the holister smith unclaimed property letter?

• January 21, 2023 at 7:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Redmond, Washington, United States

I would upload but I don't know how

• September 13, 2022 at 10:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I just went to my mailbox and got my notification from Hollister Smith holding that I may have unclaimed money in the bank somewhere these people are a trip you know the amount of money is just so ridiculous you know if that were true I would have some occasion don't fall for this it's not even a good scam. Says you may have I may have a few things a government agency or banking institution May owe you money. This money maybe yours to rightfully claim. Currently held can only be distributed to the rifle claimant is guaranteed by law. All checks would be issued directly to you in your name. You reply Within the next three days is requested by our advisory department

who is handling your information for trying to read information.

• September 14, 2022 at 3:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Hollister-Smith Holdings sent me two presentations in a matter of a week. Just threw them away. Glad I followed my friends advice and looked up the address and lo and behold I almost fell into another scam. Thanks for the Beware of Scam alert.

• September 13, 2022 at 4:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Why can't I get a number to talk to someone so if you are true then let me see the number and talk to someone

• September 13, 2022 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I got this same letter in the mail my boyfriend trying to make me send money he’s an a*s he fall scams I know better not to send money to get money if the money yours why just send it .

• September 12, 2022 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I am in Eugene Oregon my husband got this letter in the mail today. Wanted to make a observation that I did not recieve a letter only my husband who sadly has fallen prey to scams in the past. The letter looks quite offical perforated on a green ish paper looks like a ss check, pink highlighted in same tone etc. Please please remember NEVER send money to get money EVER! .

• September 12, 2022 at 2:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Ohio, United States

I received one of these letters today in point place, Ohio. Envelope entices you with the sum of 41 billion 700 million dollars. And the urgency of 3 day response in the letter. You know nothing if you don't send the $30. The letter looks official but so does Publishers Clearing House. I have been ripped off all my life through the US mail.

• September 10, 2022 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Wellington, Ohio, United States

I too got the letter and immediately figured it was a scam. The dark colored envelope with urgent notice on the envelope front... and then send $30.00 in the addressed envelope also enclosed in the correspondence without postage. Letter cosigned by two illegible signatures which were not printed legiblely underneath.

• September 6, 2022 at 4:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Hello sir,

I just got the letter from Hollister-Smith Holding. I was suspicious about this fraudulent letter. For $30 and $5 seems scammed. Correct?

• August 21, 2022 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I got a pretty impressive looking form from hollister-smith holding wanting 30.00 to claim money. These people go to the extreme to cheat you. Don't be their target, DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY, PLEASE. Their lying cheat. They need to find an honest jobs.

• August 16, 2022 at 11:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Hammond, Louisiana, United States

I got one of these letters so this is a scam

• August 12, 2022 at 11:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Tyler, Texas, United States

They are a huge scam. They will even give you a bank phone number and account, but if you actually go to the bank they will tell you that the account is flagged a scam

• August 11, 2022 at 11:05 PM by an anonymous user from: East Carroll Parish, Roosevelt, Louisiana, United States

Their is no phone number to call the government

Know this is a scam why they don’t shut them down. I think if you got this money for me

Take the 35.00 out of the money they’re sending me. Just saying

• August 5, 2022 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Moss Bay, Kirkland, Washington, United States

Pretty obviously a scam, but I'll bet many elderly and/or needy people fall for it. The big question is, why isn't the government doing something about this firm or people who are obviously instigating a scam/theft from the citizens of what used to be a great country?

• August 3, 2022 at 10:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ok well wharever you people can think of yourselves and still sleep at night when you're stealing from old people. Snd yes I'm really mad if you're wondering

• August 3, 2022 at 10:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Omg I can't believe that any of you scammers can sleep at night

• August 3, 2022 at 10:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

You low life people who have to exist in mud boges in H**l. Trying to scam old people out of their life savings. One of these places in time you're all going get old if your lucky. A nd you'd bettet hope to God no one trys to steal your hard earned money! May you rot in H**L you lowlife people🖕

• August 3, 2022 at 5:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

Got a letter today looked up the company so glad I did thanks for your blog

• August 3, 2022 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

I received their letter today. Looked official til it came to the money. Glad I found this blog.

• August 1, 2022 at 11:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Kings, Brooklyn, New York, United States

I received the same letter from Hollister-Smith Holding in Lake Ridge, VA 22192. The Address is the Unclaim Funds Resource Office 4196 Merchant Plaza Dept.611. I have not sent them any money cause I feel that this is a scam. Someone, please respond to me please.

• August 2, 2022 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I did and I feel I was scammed they sent me a book about how to become into Funda now o feel I got tooken for money o feel even worse now

• July 24, 2022 at 9:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received same letter from hollister smith holdings in Arizona is this a scam? Sounds like it to me also got text message from another scammer claiming that a lottery winner wanted to send 500.000$ to 20 lucky people total scam these people are disgusting

• July 22, 2022 at 6:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

I received a letter today in southern Illinois. I was to send money to this address:

Unclaimed funds resource office

4196 merchant plaza,dept.611

Lake ridge, VA 22192

• July 22, 2022 at 1:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Salida, Colorado, United States

Thanks - I received a letter some time ago, and being a lifelong journalist

doing business stories for the Denver Post and nationally syndicated Business Radio

Network in the past, was not so gullible to send any money for this scam. I can copy and send the notice if you believe it would be of assistance in nabbing these

con artists.

Regards,

Daniel Smith

318 Poncha Blvd.

Salida, CO 81201

• July 21, 2022 at 6:11 PM by an anonymous user from: King, Seattle, Washington, United States

Thank you I just received there letter today Tacoma wash I thought it was not real butt almost fell for it thank you for being on line

• July 21, 2022 at 11:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom

I received one today also and I felt EXACTLY the same way but have been scammed before and still, I almost fell for this but some things are too good to be true at this definitely was something like that considering that I have already claimed money from the UnClaimed department and UV procedures still no thanks for being online and giving us information in regards to this thumbs up

• July 20, 2022 at 1:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received this letter about unclaimed funds yesterday. Looks extremely official. But they

lost me after they asked me for money. Then I saw your warning. I was right. Thank you

for being there!

• July 20, 2022 at 7:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Tulsa County, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

why do they even waste their time sending it

• July 19, 2022 at 1:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Ditto reciieved today thanks I almost wanted to fall for it. BOOK EM DANNO,!

• July 19, 2022 at 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I received a letter today from there but I looked it up and called the real one and it is a scam

• June 30, 2022 at 4:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Received the letter saying to send $30 $5 for unclaimed funds available to isory issued. saying a government agency, or banking institution MAY me money. Further stating the money MAY BE mine rightfully claimed. I must reply within 3 days according to their advisory department, who is handling my information Folio containing all necessary claim directives. their internal policies require that they recieve my completed forms before my delivery can be made.

stating this is not a mistake or ERROR. Approved Folio File: 126628607

Then in bE WE ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT AGENCY.. describing the $35 a one time information fee. (biggest fraud alert) 1st saying they are a government agency; 2nd saying in bold caps, they are not a government agency; 3rd NO mationdate on notice, but at the top of the notice, shows ISSUED DATED ISSUANCE RECORD.

really; question, are you or you not a government agency? information fee for what information? you have the funds and have my name & address. Is that information? I thought so.. What's the fee for? information.. LOL

this is just sickening and stupid. I want to wait for the $35. costing them more to print and mail this s**t out..Finally saying payable to Hollister-Smith Holding..

Biggest d**n statement, this is not a mistake or error..why not is Hollister-Smith Holding a government agency or banking institution?...Error or mistake...take your pick. Need to be prosecuted to the fullest!

Thanks for allowing me to vent! Scam BUGS..LOL

• June 19, 2022 at 11:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Pocatello, Idaho, United States

I got one of the letters, and I was going to send the $30.00. Just to see if it was real until I Google it and read this. So thanks

Saved me 30 bucks.

• June 8, 2022 at 5:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Torrance County, Willard, New Mexico, United States

its a fake; where did they get the names from?

• June 2, 2022 at 10:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

My only question is, is it real or fake?

• June 3, 2022 at 6:42 AM by info

It is a fake.

• June 2, 2022 at 10:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I received a letter today from Hollister-Smith Holding saying that I may be owed a share of an estimated $41,700,000.00 . They had my name backwards.

There is an approved folio file # 126663876. Unclaimed funds notification HS-422, Info Release Division ID# HSH-401B. Recording of transaction status *06211965*. Issued notice: 025394. The order form was made to look like a check with routing # 000000518 and account # 728580732 040619.

These are all the numbers on this letter. Hope this helps to locate these scammers!.

On the brown envelope, the postage paid says, Bellmawr NJ Permit 1686 and there is a bar code 6921734955074. Wow, it would be nice to receive some of that if it was real!

Thank you and have a good day!

• June 1, 2022 at 7:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Chelan County, Leavenworth, Washington, United States

I got a letter today from Hollister- Smith holding asking for the $30 and $5 rush fee. This is a acam

• June 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM by an anonymous user from: New Castle, Hockessin, Delaware, United States

I received the same letter today in Tucson,Arizona..."FAKE" "DO NOT RESPOND OR SEND"!

• June 1, 2022 at 5:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Texas, United States

I received the same letter today thought it was a scam the reason I came to this site

• May 31, 2022 at 7:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Got one said I had 41 billion dollars waiting for me ain't that a joke want $30 and then $5 to rush my portfolio to to me because I got 41 billion dollars waiting for me Good golly Miss Molly

• May 31, 2022 at 7:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

I just got one today & the first thing I did was find out if Hollister-Smith Holding was reputable. I was looking for a phone # & there wasnt one. Nor did they say how much I was supposed to get. Then I saw this & found out it was a scam. Doesnt surprise me, but u Always have to check

• May 31, 2022 at 6:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Sciota Township, Laingsburg, Michigan, United States

Date : 05/31/22

hey yes .. I did too today at that date above .. aint that frockery ..

• May 31, 2022 at 10:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

Why haven't they've gotten caught, I just received one.

• May 31, 2022 at 6:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Sciota Township, Laingsburg, Michigan, United States

Date : 05/31/22

hey I did too today at that date above .. aint that frockery ..

• May 24, 2022 at 5:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Clearwater, Florida, United States

Laughed as soon as I seen it!

• May 31, 2022 at 7:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

Nothing ever comes for free, lol

• May 24, 2022 at 3:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I got this Scam letter & they are asking for $30 & $5 to expedite. Almost looks official & they demand a response in 3 days. No thank you.

• May 18, 2022 at 4:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Titusville, Florida, United States

I’m sending the return envelop with a note saying “surprise you’ve been SCAMED back”

• May 18, 2022 at 4:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Titusville, Florida, United States

I received one of these letters today, I knew it was another Scam, no phone number etc. It seems like between online scams and telephone scams and mail there’s getting to be many new ones.

Also why would you have to pay for money to get money owed.

Thank god we can google all these scams and find out about them, so keep posting so others can find out.

• May 16, 2022 at 8:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Pinellas Park, Florida, United States

The fact that there is no phone number to call aroused my suspicion.

• May 10, 2022 at 8:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Chelan County, Leavenworth, Washington, United States

Just got official looking scam. Send money to get free money? Nope. And it saying the 30 n 5 I send will be returned? Not going to give them a dime. The postal service needs to stop this kinda scam mail. If u google Hollister Smith it's 1st fraud/scam that pops up. Beware and never send money to get money!

• May 9, 2022 at 5:32 PM by an anonymous user from: Lecanto, Florida, United States

I knew it was a scam, because you don’t send money to get money etc

• May 8, 2022 at 1:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I knew as soon as I got this Hollister Smith Holding letter it was a scam. Anytime some entity wants u 2 send funds to collect a prize amount or claim something they say u have coming to you, it's a scam. They target senior citizens. There must be millions of thieves in America using the internet and mail

• May 7, 2022 at 7:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Junction, Palo Cedro, California, United States

I might seem like a dumb ol lady, but im not THE dumb ol lady. I just received the letter in question. I'm not sure how this stuff gets through our postal service. Shouldn't there be some type of fraud unit directly connected with the post office that is capable of weeding these people out and protecting our citizens? So many elderly, and others who are unaware and being taken advantage of. I'm sad. I truly hope the scammers get what they have coming.

• May 6, 2022 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States

I have a letter . I will never send any money to get money. Smdh. Scam for sure.

• May 5, 2022 at 7:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

The address on the return envelope is a UPS store in a stripmall. Need any other evidence of a scam?

• April 29, 2022 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Conroe, Texas, United States

well I have received that exact letter everyone is talking about they claimed I had 41 billion dollars coming to me that was owedto me it is definitely a scam and if you read it carefully they are using your last name to claim deceased people who have a lot of money left behind with no family so they try to find somebody with the same last name as him and then they use your last name to prove family or bloodline so that they can claim the check our fortunes however much they paid they have left behind and no family members have step for because they have no family so they go to bingo to Bloodline or the closest person that is closest related to them and then if you look real close at the bottom of this thing it says yes I want to receive my unclaimed funds for Leo please send my unclaimed funds for Leo to my address on file and then it's got boxes enclosed it's a required fee of $30 please Rush my folio for an additional $5 those are check boxes and then it says make payment my payment is made by cash or check or money order it's got three boxes and then payable to Hollister Smith holding so basically whenever you do this payable to Hollister Smith holding and then you sign there at the bottom underneath that so whenever you sign that payable to Hollister Smith holding you just screwed yourself out of all the money that they supposedly had for you they were just using you for your last name or your bloodline it's a it's a quaint little scam but it's not very good they're not very smart you can't even find the company online plus they have no phone numbers listed for the company at all that's another red flag right there I wish I knew how to put pictures on this deal in the comment section because I took pictures of this letter I mean it looks really really legit like I mean it's what's certificate paper in and everything like they went all out with it but whenever they start talking about 41700000000.00 dollars you definitely need to start checking them out and making sure that they're legit company and all that good stuff before you start sending your information to him or signing any paperwork or any of that kind of stuff because if they do have something like that and you had that much money coming to you they should be a legit company there should be a phone number you should be able to get in contact with somebody should be able to pull the website up for room and I mean this in this the singer says Rush hurry you have within 3 days waiting required reply schedule calendar unclaimed funds amount verification still in signatory co-signed by Raina Regan Ryan I don't know you can't read the signatures on it and the other one looks like James I mean they just scribble them on there and it's probably the same person that wrote both of them but it's definitely a scam something needs to be done about these people

• April 14, 2022 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Fulton County, Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States

I sent them the money and they mailed me a booklet on how to search for unclaimed funds being held by multiple agencies. GA.

• April 6, 2022 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Silver Springs, Nevada, United States

I’ve received several fraud letters from these people, in the last several years.

Why can’t they be shut down as we know is fraud?

• April 4, 2022 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Summerville, South Carolina, United States

Thanks for the info..

• April 1, 2022 at 7:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

Received a letter today. So very glad I checked your research.

Please try to put the people away, or stop them.

• April 1, 2022 at 6:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Marion County, Woodburn, Oregon, United States

Appreciate your research & available information of BEWARE!

• April 1, 2022 at 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Pulaski, Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

I received a letter today. I’m so glad I checked. I don’t have the $30 to throw away! It’s a shame something can’t be done about these people!

• March 29, 2022 at 10:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

I get these letters all the time. Thanks for the heads up. I send to the paper trash

• March 29, 2022 at 8:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Lenoir, North Carolina, United States

I received the same letter today. My son offered to pay the fee. Glad I decided to do research.

• March 29, 2022 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Letter sent to our house, glad I checked on it.

• March 28, 2022 at 6:12 PM by an anonymous user from: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Thank you for your comments. I'll report this letter to the medic. It may help informed others of the mail scram

• March 26, 2022 at 4:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Ulster Park, New York, United States

Just received a letter saying I have unclaimed funds

• March 25, 2022 at 7:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Stop Scamming Suckers

• March 25, 2022 at 5:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Pinecastle, Orlando, Florida, United States

I can't understand how people can be so overcome by the mere mention of free money that they wouldn't even take the time to notice that no where on this letter is there a phone number, that's the first thing that caught my attention. I guess P.T.BARNUM was right.

• March 24, 2022 at 7:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I sent them 30.00 for my answer and never heard from them now ur telling me it's a scam so wat do I do about it now I'm out my 30.00 now nd I hav the money order reciept to show that I sent them money also!

• March 11, 2022 at 2:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States

A company called Hollister-Smith Holding sent me letter telling me I have unclaimed Funds and to send them $30 plus $5 to rush my folio

• March 10, 2022 at 7:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Conroe, Texas, United States

Rec'd letter from a Hollister-Smith Holding requesting $30.00 plus $5.00 to expedite or rush "my folio" to be made payable to Hollist-Smith Holding 4196 Merchant Plaza Dept. 611 Lake Ridge, Va. 22192. After looking au my info on the Ca. State Controllers website; I've determined this is a FRAUDULENT attempt to get money from me! Do not be fooled by this official looking letter. G. Young

• March 10, 2022 at 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Berwick, Pennsylvania, United States

Thanks for the info. Got one in PA & thought it was a scam.

• March 9, 2022 at 10:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

My mother received one of their Unclaimed Funds letters and she showed it to me. I told her I doubted it was legitimate, especially when it made a grammatical/spelling error in its document. I then ran a search on the company and found y'all. I was delighted to see your notification.

• March 9, 2022 at 9:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Robertson County, Cedar Hill, Tennessee, United States

Got the same letter. Thought it was a scam!

• March 9, 2022 at 7:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Santa Cruz County, Boulder Creek, California, United States

I just got the same letter, I wonder what will it take the government to stop this action. These people should be placed in jail, but then again we have people that believe in anything, if it is written, so it must be true, it’s on tv, got to be true,naive. Remember if is too good to be true, IT IS NOT TRUE.

• June 1, 2022 at 5:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Arlington, Texas, United States

Its probably the government sending out these letters

• March 7, 2022 at 8:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Anyone,,,, please share

• March 5, 2022 at 1:31 PM by an anonymous user from: McCormick County, Parksville, South Carolina, United States

Thank you, I just got this letter stating that they are holding funds for me. How can we expose them. they're scamming honest people.

• March 3, 2022 at 2:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

I got the same letter.

• March 2, 2022 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I just got this same exact letter yesterday, I live in Independence Missouri. They sure went out of their way to make this c**p look official didn't they? But they are so stupid because everyone knows that the government or any other agency does not send letters informing people of unclaimed funds even when they really have unclaimed funds because its up to you to search the unclaimed funds website to find out they dont just tell ya you know. Plus, can you really see the government or any other agency spending the money to inform people they have unclaimed funds? No not really. And searching the unclaimed funds website is free and its free to get your money too you just gotta prove who you are and that the unclaimed fund actually does belong to you when you claim it. And yes, they give a phone number too unlike these j******f scammers. I wonder how many of these letters they sent out and how did they get all our names and addresses that is a bit bothersome because now I worry about them trying to steal my identity or hack my bank account or something. ughhhhh. And not to be judgemental but I can almost bet my life the scammers are not American, who knows where they are from but I know they are foreigners of some sort and that blows too because people like them make it harder to trust outsider intentions and that is totally unfair because there are alot of good people who are foreigners too

• February 26, 2022 at 3:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Thank you. Checked google to see about hollister smith holding said it's a scam. Sending letters to send $35 dollars to get your unclaimed money. So glad I checked.

• February 24, 2022 at 9:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Turner, Ashburn, Georgia, United States

Well let's see how can I put this? Oh something comes to mind but we better keep it PG. Look these guys are a scam. Let me repeat that... SCAM! If they would do half the work it takes to Scam people out of their hard earned money and apply that effort into an actual job or career... They would probably be millionaires. So don't fall for it. Furthermore, there's an old saying. "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is". I got the letter and I think I'll save it for tomorrow morning and utilize it where it for what it's worth. It might be a little rough to use as TP but at least I'll know I done what needs to be done with it. Just the views of a country boy from Florida. Yeah, we're smarter than we look.

• February 23, 2022 at 7:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I am so glad that I know a scam when I see or hear one! These are probably the same people who sent me fake checks to cash and wipe out my bank account! I didn’t fall for it then and I am not falling for it now! Everyone please be careful because there are dangerous people out here who intentionally try try to rob you!😩👎🏿👎🏿

• February 23, 2022 at 5:23 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, New York, United States

They’re a scam I just received a letter stating the same thing that I might have unclaimed funds it’s 100% SCAM these people are something else they should be ashamed of themselves they’re lucky I can’t locate them I would of love to teach them a lesson. SMFH

• February 23, 2022 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Monroe, Louisiana, United States

I received a letter from Hollister - Smith Holding today and looked them up on the internet.

SCAM SCAM. bad people in this world. hope karma gets them soon.

• February 23, 2022 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Los Angeles, California, United States

I received a letter from Hollister Smith Holding. I knew it was a scam; searching for unclaimed money costs nothing. Do not send them $30. READ their letter CAREFULLY, they will get your money and you will get only paper. DON’T SEND MONEY.

• February 23, 2022 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

SCAM SCAM I REPEAT SCAM 41,700,000,000.00 to be exact in unclaimed funds held in government agencies and banking institutions please read the letter carefully and if you are unsure google them and there reviews Nothing believable is to be found READ READ

• February 22, 2022 at 4:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Downtown New Port Richey, New Port Richey, Florida, United States

I just received a letter today but, they have my address correct but the wrong initial of my first name. I wont be responding to them due to the fact I read the reviews and found it is a scam...good try tho on their part.

• February 22, 2022 at 12:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Downtown Redmond, Redmond, Washington, United States

For sure is a SCAM, don't give a phone # and is asking for money before to inspect the case and make sure the person have right to claim money.

• February 18, 2022 at 5:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Thomasville, North Carolina, United States

I just received this letter in the mail.. smh..

• February 17, 2022 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from: Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States

I just received a letter from Hollister-Smith Holding saying that a Government Agency or Banking Institution may owe me money ($41 billion), and that all I have to do is send $30 to claim the money within 3 days, and an extra $5 if I'd like to expediate the process. Surely this is a scam. I'm not returning this. There is no way this can be legitimate. I wish it were, but I am an intelligent person, and this is too outlandish for me to believe, not that the people who believe the letters are unintelligent. I just don't believe it. Any advice? Thank you!

• February 17, 2022 at 7:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Got the same letter and same amount that may be owed to me, also, today. It’s sad there will be people who won’t check if it’s a scam and lose their hard earned money.

• February 17, 2022 at 2:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Mt Laurel, New Jersey, United States

I completely agree with you, I think you put the nail in exactly the right place.

thanks for helping me do the right thing.

Hollister-Smith Holding Unclaimed Funds Scam