So why do iMind.com reviews say it’s one of the best platforms among those presented on the market?
The gist of video conferencing
As we mentioned, video conferencing is a widespread tool for remote interaction that is almost irreplaceable. It allows users to communicate in real-time, use online chat for exchanging ideas in writing, apply visual aid with extended opportunities, and so on. Thanks to these peculiarities, video conferencing is versatile, so people use it for almost any business purpose: support service, presentations, training, interviewing, etc. But such broad applicability suggests a high-quality product providing robust connection and quick development.
Who are iMind?
An iMind platform is a tool that appeared in 2011 and has been moving forward rapidly since then. The team worked hard to make this platform relevant to the ongoing requirements and arising challenges that remote work caused. Thus, they improved their product and service while working with the largest telecom companies, developed technologies and patented them in the USA, and tried to do their best to correspond to their customers’ expectations.
In the 2022 spring, G2 reviews recognized them as the leaders among similar video meeting products. And nothing is surprising – their service quality grows fast. For example, just in a few months, they increased the conference time available for free from 4 to 24 hours. And it’s just the tip of an iceberg.
Why work with iMind?
The iMind platform provides its customers with the rich functionality of the app. They make it possible to:
- communication without interruptions for up to 24 hours;
- create various numbers of rooms (the minimum is 10 for the free plan, and the maximum is unlimited room creation for enterprise subscription);
- share your screen at the same time with the other participants of a conference;
- use online chat for business;
- let the newcomers join the conference after the visual authentication by the host;
- record the conferences to rewatch them later;
- save the unlimited number of recordings in the cloud storage and share them by the link;
- branding your rooms even in the free plan;
- launch live streaming for various viewers quantity (available for only subscriptions for business – up to 10 000 viewers, and enterprise – up to 100 000 viewers).
Default peculiarities complete these functions, which make the use of the iMind app even more pleasant. The user-friendly interface lets you create the meeting rooms, customize them, and manage them simply. Joining is the same easy. Background noise elimination strengthens the voice communication channel. And the cherry on top is the compatibility with PCs and mobile devices. Well, how could this app not become a leader?
Choosing the video conferencing platform is not a real problem, but it may be confusing sometimes. The freedom of choice and staffed market cause an embarrassment of riches. But what is always good to consider – are reviews of those who used the software. Reviews on iMind show its indisputable advantage over similar products, but personal experience is never replaceable. So go and have a chance to try it by yourself!