Children are using sex-related acronyms or slangs in text and email messages to prevent their parents who are monitoring them, from understanding the messages that they are sending. It is senseless for parents to monitor their children's messages, but are not able to understand, translate, or clueless to the slangs or acronyms used in text and email messages that their children use to communicate on the internet or on their cell phones.
So, to help parents, we have created a list of explicit acronyms or slangs that they should know, which will help them decipher their children's text or email messages.
List of Explicit Acronyms/Slangs and their Meaning
- 53x: Sex
- 8: Oral Sex
- 9: Parent watching
- 99: Parent gone
- CD9: Parents around/Code 9
- CU46: See you for sex
- GNOC: Get naked on camera
- GYPO: Get your pants off
- IWSN: I want sex now
- IPN: I'm posting naked
- KPC: Keeping parents clueless
- LH6: Let's have sex
- LMIRL: Let's meet in real life
- PIR: Parent in room
- POS: Parent over shoulder
- NIFOC: Naked in front of computer
- SUGARPIC: Suggestive or erotic photo
- TDTM: Talk dirty to me
- WTTP: Want to trade pictures?