Beware of Surprise Shopping at surprise.shopping - it is an Untrustworthy eCommerce Store

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

The website www.surprise.shopping (Surprise Shopping) is an untrustworthy eCommerce store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website, and those who have shopped from it, run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, poor quality goods that look nothing like what was advertised, or nothing at all. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing from the Surprise Shopping.

www.surprise.shopping (Surprise Shopping) - the Untrustworthy eCommerce Website

www.surprise.shopping - Surprise Shopping

Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

• March 16, 2019 at 5:31 PM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

Is the shopping site Shopsuprises legit?

• March 16, 2019 at 7:02 PM by info

No, they are fakes.

• January 1, 2019 at 3:26 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi, I purchased an item from Amazon known as quiet lavender e-commerce, I have heard nothing from them and have not received the item either, I suspect they are a scam, have you heard about this company?

• December 29, 2018 at 12:18 PM by an anonymous user from Marousi, Attica, Greece

If we have fallen victim to the same page, what happens, can you can be help?Thanks.

• December 29, 2018 at 12:28 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 25, 2018 at 6:13 AM by an anonymous user from Schaarbeek, Brussels Capital, Belgium

Hi, I just detected they have other websites and they company name is " quiet lavender"

they have another mirror site which is called www.setcoming.com

it is the same company as www.surprise.shopping.com

• September 20, 2018 at 5:43 PM by an anonymous user from Guayaquil, Provincia del Guayas, Ecuador

Actually, the online store is a total fraud, I made a purchase in June and never came to the product on repeated occasions. I tried to contact these criminals without any results.

• September 18, 2018 at 9:27 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I ordered a most thoughtful travel bag. And it did not arrive

• September 8, 2018 at 2:15 PM by an anonymous user from Vincennes, Indiana, United States

This guy uses PayPal with the name of Ivory Tower Tech Co., LTD, so all be ware.

• September 8, 2018 at 2:19 AM by an anonymous user from Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia

Paid for and electric surfboard $199USD and received a toy bodyboard worth maybe $10

• September 7, 2018 at 1:18 PM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

After waiting more than a month for the order. What arrived had nothing to do with what they announced.

I paid € 150 for an automatic laser engraver for blutooth and I received a € 5 manual toy. :(

• October 25, 2018 at 12:07 PM by an anonymous user from Acme, Pennsylvania, United States

I had ordered the same thing and received a handheld engraver that was not able to use with leather (the reason I bought it).

I shipped the order back and it is still in Hong Kong after a month. Now I am out the $150 and the engraver. PayPal had me ship it back and now they closed the case because the business never told them if they received it. Bunch of Bull! DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!

• September 4, 2018 at 9:46 AM by an anonymous user from Albany, Oregon, United States

I have been waiting a month for the product and tried to go to the website to check on its status and could not access the website. Received a "403 Forbidden" code. Lesson learned.

• September 2, 2018 at 4:41 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

Surprise shopping.....They got me. The minute I confirmed the purchase I got an uneasy feeling.

I went to immediately cancel the order.... I could not. I emailed them twice to cancel and no response. I called the number on the order form and the line was disconnected. I got the item and it was a piece of crap diamond tip engraver....not the cubiio laser engraver that was promised! SCAM SCAM SCAM!

• August 31, 2018 at 5:20 AM by an anonymous user from Herne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

underground - ABZOCKE !!! Engraving device via USB, portable, ordered and get a cheap handset completely overpriced - I get that in the hardware store around the corner for less than 10 ¬ I can only expressly warn against this provider due to my own experience!

• September 11, 2018 at 3:28 AM by an anonymous user from Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany

Hello, if you have paid with paypal, please report the PayPal. I did it and PayPal decided in my favor.

• September 2, 2018 at 5:37 PM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

Same experience for me. Have not found any recourse. Heading for China next week. Maybe I will stop by and engrave my complaint on their windows with my $7 engraver. Need a better way to warn others.

• August 30, 2018 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from Liège, Wallonia, Belgium

Scam, I order an electronic machine at 150 € and I receive a small battery manual gadget worth 5 to 10 € Payment made by PayPal, complaint filed.

• August 29, 2018 at 6:59 PM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

Ordered a laser engraver for $199 got a $10 pencil engraver. Total fraud. Email response is in chinese.

• August 24, 2018 at 7:17 AM by an anonymous user from Budapest, Hungary

I ordered an electric surf, paid 200 USD, received a 10USD worth bodyboard. Paid by Paypal.

• September 8, 2018 at 2:38 PM by an anonymous user from Vincennes, Indiana, United States

If you used PayPal, open a dispute on the purchase.

• August 27, 2018 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from San Diego, California, United States

I did the same thing and that's what I got; was children boogie board! I thought it was a good deal so I bought another one at half price. Didn't receive anything! Paid by PayPal.

• August 16, 2018 at 8:55 AM by an anonymous user from Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada

I ordered a product from this company and received something that resembles what I had ordered and paid for but more of a child type product. Tried to reach customer service to no avail, it's a total scam.

• August 10, 2018 at 5:30 PM by an anonymous user from Grimsby, Ontario, Canada

This is a summary of a transaction I completed but the issue is despite 2 emails asking for a status/update/query as to my items imposition/whereabouts I have heard nothing. No contact whatsoever. The money was taken!

• August 9, 2018 at 9:44 AM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

The product I purchased, A Drone, was nothing like what the photograph depicted in the ad, additionally my order was doubled without my request, and when I tried to contact the seller to correct this "over site" no response or acknowledgement was given.

So I am stuck with an extra drone that I really didn't order and am dealing with a customer service dept that seems to be non-existent.

I wouldn't recommend having ANY contact with them until they become more sensitive to their customers needs and concerns and become a more reputable retailer.

Ed...

• August 3, 2018 at 6:14 AM by an anonymous user from Stockholm, Sweden

Ordered lightsabers. Got three (ordered three). As above - completely fail. Super fraud. Will.

• August 2, 2018 at 7:39 PM by an anonymous user from Rowville, Victoria, Australia

Same as others. Noticed too late their contact number is 123456789. I ordered a light saber and received a laughable junk toy that didn't even have a slot to put batteries in... well there WAS a section to put batteries in but the metal bits inside were missing.

I have noticed however that after purchasing, even though my home number is private I have been bombarded with international wangirI fraud calls, both listed and private, super curious if others have also noticed this after the purchase. I have a feeling that this company sells our private information and that's the purpose of this website.

Paypal is super helpful, had no troubles with a refund.

• July 29, 2018 at 7:46 PM by an anonymous user from Lakewood, Ohio, United States

I ordered 2 light sabers from the store. I received them today. both were different from item pictures. Both do not work.

I would estimate the value of the plastic toy they sent me to be less than 1 dollar each. It is real junk.

• July 27, 2018 at 2:35 AM by an anonymous user from The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands

Ordered a "Collector-grade quality" lightsaber only to receive a $2 kids toy. Complete scam. Have raised a complaint through PayPal.

• July 16, 2018 at 5:50 AM by an anonymous user from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Also ordered teeth from them on May 15th, 2018. Nothing received yet. Order now outstanding for just over two months. Can't reached customer service through their website.

• July 12, 2018 at 12:27 PM by an anonymous user from Chillicothe, Ohio, United States

Ordered teeth from them they sent the red gum ones. Not at all what they advertise. Sent email but no response.

• June 27, 2018 at 11:47 AM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

this place is a scam, ordered the teeth product ages ago, never recieved the product, sent so many emails, apparently email address doesn't exist, I'm over them.!

• June 23, 2018 at 12:04 PM by an anonymous user from Waterford, New York, United States

I recently purchased a product via Facebook...I contacted the number on the product pamphlet...they told me they did not have any record of my order. I am trying to return the product. I went in person to my bank, only information that was available was the trace # and Suprise shopping..any suggestions on my next move...Thanks

• June 23, 2018 at 1:24 AM by an anonymous user from Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Same here - what a sham - my veneer has no white molding strip so how the hell is it suppose to stay on?! Crazy glue?! Wtf

• June 20, 2018 at 4:48 PM by an anonymous user from Petersburg, Virginia, United States

Lost 39.99 for perfect smile received two top cheap veneers that look nothing like advertised. How do I get my money back

• July 25, 2018 at 3:27 AM by an anonymous user from Malacky, Bratislava, Slovakia

If you paid by PayPal contact them...I made it and today after 2 weeks my money is back..

• June 27, 2018 at 7:07 AM by an anonymous user from St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

Yes, I just received the same trash. This is billshi. Do you know if any of the other websites that advertise those veneers for 39.99 top and bottom with none of the pink.

I'm sure it's the same thing that you ordered do you know if any of the others are connected

• June 20, 2018 at 5:48 PM by info

Create a dispute with your credit card company.

• June 17, 2018 at 5:18 PM by an anonymous user from Mascouche, Quebec, Canada

same thing for me, I got scammed and lost my 19.95 delivery for perfect smile. I hope they will rot in hell...

• June 16, 2018 at 3:15 PM by an anonymous user from Bastrop, Louisiana, United States

They cheated me out of my $40.00. Scam

• June 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM by an anonymous user from Elyria, Ohio, United States

Ordered snap on smile 5/02 and website is no longer valid. Emailed as soon as I found they were in China and no reply to 12 emails.

Not sure my bank will reverse. China takes a month to deliver but the snap on teeth are guaranteed by the manufacturer. With no product yet, nothing I can do accept hope my money returns after a Dispute with bank.

• June 27, 2018 at 7:09 AM by an anonymous user from St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

As seen on TV is what I received both tops, so horrible

• June 16, 2018 at 5:54 AM by an anonymous user from Portland, Oregon, United States

I went to check on an order today, and found that the entire website is disappeared. Sent an email to the customer service address, but a lot really expecting a response. I'll file a charge back with my bank.

• June 15, 2018 at 3:15 PM by an anonymous user from Buffalo, New York, United States

I purchased a upper snap on veneer teeth. They were supposed to cover your existing teeth. For $19.99 plus shipping. I received a totally different product; which is actually shown on the web page with a big red “X” through it.

As if to say, “this is not what you will receive!”. Scammers

• June 16, 2018 at 9:30 PM by an anonymous user from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Same here, I watched the video of people 'snapping' the denture type teeth over their existing teeth but what I received was this plastic veneer that was nothing like the video

• June 15, 2018 at 7:02 AM by an anonymous user from Prospect, South Australia, Australia

Yeah I’ve had a Drone delivered and it wasn’t what I paid for . It was supposed to come equipped with a camera, and no camera . Now when I’ve tried to get answers from support there’s no reply.

I tried to go to the site and it came up that there’s an error connecting to them . No other site I’m having a problem with.

I guess I should be feeling lucky I received anything at all. I will be looking out for them & wont shop there again .

• June 14, 2018 at 6:48 PM by an anonymous user from Honesdale, Pennsylvania, United States

I also ordered those veneers and to date I have not received anything from them. Can no longer track them either because their site is now gone. I ordered by credit card, hopefully my card will be able to do something.

• June 13, 2018 at 8:25 PM by an anonymous user from Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines

scammer.untrusthworthy. they just took my money..

• June 13, 2018 at 4:46 PM by an anonymous user from Redford, Michigan, United States

They took my money and sent me something I totally did not order. It was supposed to be the Perfect Smile Teeth and I got nothing that looked like it.

• June 13, 2018 at 2:34 PM by an anonymous user from Bastrop, Louisiana, United States

Me either. I’m calling my bank.

• June 13, 2018 at 1:48 PM by an anonymous user from Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States

I ordered from them as well and never received product. I emailed them twice and never got an answer back. How do I get my debit card refunded thru my bank

• June 13, 2018 at 4:51 PM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• June 13, 2018 at 11:24 AM by an anonymous user from Dunbar, Scotland, United Kingdom

I ordered from them as well. Now the site has been taken completely offline and I can no longer track or view my order.

• June 12, 2018 at 7:37 PM by an anonymous user from Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand

surprise shopping have delivered me a lot of rubbish , teeth veneers that are completely not was advertised .

Just complete junk

• June 9, 2018 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Total scam. I got the product it came from China I even called the number on the pamphlet and they said they weren't the company that sent it totally a scam

• June 4, 2018 at 10:40 PM by an anonymous user from Wichita, Kansas, United States

Have not received the product "perfect smile teeth" ordered on 5-21-18. Tracked the order and it was addressed to someone in Denver, CO and I live in Kansas. Cannot contact them through any information I can find.

• June 2, 2018 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I ordered their perfect smile teeth and when I received it, it's not what I expected from their facebook AD; it's not the actual product. It's really horrible because the product has the pink gums and it's not really usable; it's like a Halloween tooth!

They grabbed someone's footage to advertise like their own and they shipped a wrong product. TOTALLY SCAMMED!!! I'm so angry!

• June 12, 2018 at 7:41 PM by an anonymous user from Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand

me too , total rip off

• May 28, 2018 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from Marikina City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Hi,

I have ordered and paid via credit card an item of the Perfect Smile teeth but until now it was not yet delivered.

It should be delivered 5-7 days but until now no item was delivered. Here's my order reference Order #89889.

• May 27, 2018 at 2:50 AM by an anonymous user from Bayswater, Victoria, Australia

I made a purchase from Surprise Shopping 10 May over 2weeks ago and have not received it, should I start being concerned?

• May 20, 2018 at 7:51 PM by an anonymous user from Dunlap, Illinois, United States

My wife,was taken by an AD on face book

• May 14, 2018 at 6:05 PM by an anonymous user from Seattle, Washington, United States

I ordered off a Facebook sponsored ad. I was sent the wrong item and nowhere near the item I wanted or the quantities I paid for. The site I was sent to display an American flag, but the package was shipped from China. The contact info. was to a site not available. I could buy their crappy stuff at the dollar store. They have a Facebook Shopify store. Total rip off!

• May 8, 2018 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

They now feature on Twitter!

• May 7, 2018 at 3:48 PM by an anonymous user from Miami, Florida, United States

How can I contact this website they took my $54.99 on 04/14 and up till now I get my order are can get in contact with them what can I do?

• April 14, 2018 at 2:43 PM by an anonymous user from Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Will be going too my bank for refund. Crooked business

• April 10, 2018 at 7:58 PM by an anonymous user from Londonderry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

can not get in touch with them for refund.