247mediaz is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

247mediaz located at www.247mediaz.com is a fraudulent content streaming website. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

247mediaz is a Fraudulent Content Streaming Website

They (247mediaz.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to 247mediaz.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users when you make a post. That location is not enough to find you.

Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• June 12, 2021 at 2:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Donji grad, Zagreb, Croatia

They are constantly taking the money from my business account.

Is there any way I can stop it?

Please help.

• June 7, 2021 at 7:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand

They have done the same to me after saying I won a contest and $1000 was prize money for the first correct 100 participants.Details were needed to collect prize. No prize money but $ 107.05 from my account I then canceled my card

• April 25, 2021 at 5:03 AM by an anonymous user from: University of California-Irvine, Irvine, California, United States

It is a scam. Do not give your credit card details. I realized this immediately after I made the zero transaction, which has been found later $1.61 not zero. I stopped my card immediately. I reported this to Google and my bank.

They generate a robot forum with recent dates for your google search, to give you the impression that it is a reliable site. do not follow the forum. BE SAFE.

• September 9, 2020 at 7:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Chester, England, United Kingdom

Stop taking my money

• January 4, 2021 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand

Yes I agree, stop taking my money...I did not order anything from. Refund my funds back to acc, thanks.

• May 24, 2020 at 3:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Canley Vale, New South Wales, Australia

I also had a text that said that I was going to get Netflix free for 12 months and then when I clicked on the link it took me to 247Mediaz, I did not go any further not recognizing the website, but when I looked at my bank statement this morning I had been charged $76.33 by this company. I have locked my card and hopefully they won't be able to take the money but I would like to get that money back as I did not authorise anything. The date on the transaction is tomorrow 25th May, so I am hoping that by locking the card they can't take it out tomorrow but if it is coming from a different country then the 25th maybe today.

• April 11, 2020 at 5:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand

I was reading the google news update for new zealand and this article was below how HDFlix was better than Netflix and Amazon. So I read it and of course it was free. I clicked the link and it asked me for all my details and once I was subscribed it took me to the 247mediaz.co page. Then I saw movies and other random stuff. Nothing like they advertised. Checked my bank account and I have been charged for 247mediaz.co and fastplayz.co now I cannot find the article nor the site to cancel my membership. Could I aak my bank to block them or should I just change my bank account?

• March 29, 2020 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Valencia, Spain

247Mediaz.com is a complete fraud. Just had to cancel my account and report them for fraud.

• December 22, 2019 at 11:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I just realized when I was going over my banking that I had 67.50 come off,

this is the 2nd time I have had this happen to me.

How can ppl ever trust anyone or anything on line.

Its too bad u cant trust things like you could in the old days.

ontario, Canada

• November 9, 2019 at 10:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Yes I thought I was getting a movie channel

they already billed my credit card for a trial

I cancelled but I am calling my bank tomorrow to make sure all fees are not charged. I just hot s new credit card. c**p...be aware.

k

• November 6, 2018 at 12:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I got a scam email appeared to be netflix but switched to 247 mediaz, definitely fraudulent had to cancel my credit card.

• July 31, 2018 at 2:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Budapest, Hungary

I went the same way as $ 1 for the iPhone, for a $ 1 free trial, which I immediately resigned. I always have a suspicion of prepaid card payment, so I used my debit card for which there was little collateral. I was astonished, within two or three days, that I initially initiated a series of withdrawals of 13,852, -Ft on my account immediately.

Since then, I can not reach these SITES, so I turned to the bank, suggesting my debit card and making a new debit card costing 1500.- Ft. It's worth it because otherwise, I will make more money on this account, so I'm regularly replenished. I will not spend it until the harassment ends. I just do not understand why the authorities are not filtering such shadowy figures. BECOME A KNOWLEDGE AND LOVE BE CAREFUL! BANK ACCOUNT BANKCARD DATA EXAMINATE TABU, ANY PURCHASE BEFORE PAYMENT ON A BANKCARD, HOSPITAL AND NON-RECOMMENDED!

• May 26, 2018 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

this is a fraudulent site and I was directed to the site through some link claiming iphone in 1 $ and to my shock first they deducted $1 and later within 5 days $ 49.90 was deducted from my credit card without my knowledge

when I complained bank, they replied that they cannot stop payment. I have now blocked my card.

• May 18, 2018 at 6:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

how do I get a hold of these people, I want my money back

• March 25, 2018 at 8:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany

Is it actually possible to request a refund of previous payments? Does anyone have a E-Mail contact address? Would like to write them a very friendly letter.

• February 20, 2020 at 1:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I tried to email them they don't have a refund; they charge me 2x now, I hope no more bill next month or better I call my bank about this right?

• February 20, 2020 at 1:40 PM by info

Yes, contact your bank and open a dispute to your money refunded. Then, cancel your card and get a new one to prevent any further unwanted charges.

• February 22, 2018 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from: Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia

I have been deducted 49.95 each of the last 3 months, although I have never ordered anything, this company does not know and my card has never shown: now I want my money back!

• February 8, 2018 at 5:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany

Mir sind die letzten 3monate jeweils 49,95 abgebucht worden;obwohl ich nie etwas bestllt habe;diese firma gar nicht kenne und meine karte nie vorgezeigt habe:jetzt will ich mein geld wiederhaben!

• January 30, 2018 at 10:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany

Ich habe niemanden beauftragt den Betrag 49,45$ zu abbuchen und habe nicht die Visa Karte vorgeleg es wurde mir abgebuch.Ich will mein Geld zurück

I did not charge anyone the amount of $ 49.45 and did not submit the visa card I was charged. I want my money back

• December 17, 2017 at 2:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

BEWARE! they told me I won a free subscription for one Year and charged me $66 twice within a week from accepting the so called prize... Horrible scam.

• December 11, 2017 at 9:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Copenhagen, Capital, Denmark

selv jeg modtog et gebyr på mit kreditkort på € 49,90 på søndag morgen.

even I received a charge on my credit card of € 49.90 on Sunday morning.

• December 14, 2017 at 10:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany

I was lured to the website via a proxy iPhone profit on telecom.

• December 11, 2017 at 6:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Odense, Southern Denmark Region, Denmark

Der er trukket 50 usdollars på mit kort og jeg aner ikke hvorfor

-> There are drawn 50 us dollars on my card and I have no idea why.

• December 11, 2017 at 4:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

even I received a charge on my credit card of €49.90 on Sunday morning.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Rome, Latium, Italy

possono essere loro che mI arriva l'avviso della mia carta dI credito come richiedente 247muzic.com cyp località n. per un addebito dI euro 49.95? alle 05 del mattino oltretutto? - grazie per l'aiuto

it may be them that I receive the notice of my credit card as an applicant 247muzic.com cyp location n. for a charge of € 49.95? at 5 am in the morning, moreover? - thanks for the help

• November 19, 2017 at 9:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain

Yes it is a fraud/con. They charged me and did not deliver. Call your card company and block the charges.

• October 26, 2017 at 8:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

yes the site is fraud, they charged me and there is no movie to watch. if you also registered like me just call your bank to block your card so they cant charge you.

• September 12, 2017 at 11:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Rüsselsheim am Main, Hesse, Germany

It is true. 247mediaz.com charged even if they mentioned registration fee is free.

• August 30, 2017 at 3:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan

I order once on 247mediaz.com sometime in may of 2017 and I pay by credit card but every month they continuously deduct money from my account in which I never use. Can I have my money back and how to stop this?

• August 30, 2017 at 6:50 AM by info

Contact your bank and have then cancel the transactions and refund your money. And, cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• August 8, 2017 at 1:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada

I didn't subscribe to the website and they are fraudulently taking my money; I want it back.

• July 20, 2017 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Aubervilliers, Ile-de-France, France

I have had flow 247mediaz. Com, my bank canceled my bank card but does not want to refund the fees because for my bank I subscribed a subscription to 247médiaz.com. What I did not do!

• August 8, 2017 at 1:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Beauharnois, Quebec, Canada

I didn't subscribe to the website and fraudulently things are happening with my bank card.

• July 20, 2017 at 8:04 AM by info

There is nothing you can since your bank refuses to refund your money.

• June 7, 2017 at 12:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Auckland, New Zealand

Is there anyway I can get my money back?

• June 7, 2017 at 5:30 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money. You may need to cancel your current credit card in order to stop them from charging it.

• April 18, 2017 at 11:28 PM by an anonymous user from: London, England, United Kingdom

Completely true I have only been with them 2 weeks and I have charges on my card of £20 and to stop this, the bank was no help, so I reported the card lost.

The films are hit and miss and often advertise films they do not have.

Pop ups pop-ups all the time.

I watched only 2 films and these were available on most streams for free...

Stay away, best advice.