Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of www.bonxmedia.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

2017-02-22T00:04:28 -  +
Beware of www.bonxmedia.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

The website "www.bonxmedia.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

Advertisements

They (bonxmedia.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to bonxmedia.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Jul 17, 2018 at 10:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

They—BonxMedia—hijacked my SafarI browser saying I won an Avengers Samsung S9; that I had been one of ten chosen to win for using the browser.

My instinct said if this is legit, they would have offered an iPhone. As I continued on I was so excited I thought they needed my card to pay for shipping? It was just not a dollar but some 29 cents was also added.

Luckily I used a gift card and later spent the balance before they could take any more because I read your notice.

I am still telling BonxMedia that they owe me a phone otherwise I may involve the authorities. Could of had a heart attack thinking I won—my heart literally jumped with excitement.

Fool me once, don’t fool me twice I told them. They got back to me saying someone will contact me ASAP. That was 3.5 hours ago.

I’ll give them 20.5 hrs to provide a remedy otherwise I will contact the authorities.

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 9:12 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bristol, England, United Kingdom

soon as I seen this, I reported my card lost so I would have any charges stopped and a new card new number; hope this helps.

• Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 8:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

They sent me a text saying claim my prize between $500 gift cards to shopping outlets. I chose one that asked me to do a survey then claim another prize (age cream, garcinia, smart Tv, IPhone X) I chose the tv Stan for $0 then asked me to sign up and make an account I checked up on the legitamacy of this site and you showed me it’s a scam, thanks for that saved me a headache

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 6:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Athens, Attica, Greece

Εκανα εγγραφη ........ τωρα πως την ακυρωνω ;

-->I signed up ........ now how do I cancel it?

• Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 1:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Zejtun, Iz-Zejtun, Malta

How do i block it?

• Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 2:00 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 6:38 AM by info

You cannot trust the thieves to cancel your so-called subscription, therefore, contact your bank for help before the scammers start charging your credit card.

• Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 7:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Doubleview, Western Australia, Australia

This is riddiculous. I have tried to cancel this account. I am still being charged .

My blood boils, I can not get to use the darn thing, when does it stop.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 3:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lecce, Apulia, Italy

I have been charged with credit cards by ZEDPLAIS and BONXMEDIA as I have to take action to obtain reimbursement and report. Thank you

• Posted: Feb 24, 2018 at 7:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Castrop-Rauxel, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

have not signed a contract, but still want the almost $ 50 from my account !!!!

• Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 1:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland (Papatoetoe), Auckland, New Zealand

Stupid of me to have fallen for this bulls**t scam too. I can't even find a number to call them, the website shows up with some wireless headpiece. So furious right now

• Posted: Feb 3, 2018 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rockford, Michigan, United States

Yeah, I can't believe I fell for this crap. Normally I'm careful but it was late at night and I was looking for a particular book and... oh never mind, I was stupid.

They said over and over they would NOT charge my account and the first thing they did was charge my account. I'm an idiot and BonxMedia is a bunch of crooks. The online "cancel your subscription" doesn't even work. So I called them.

Some call center in India answered with a crook-enabler who was prepped to explain some gobbledygook about how the charge is in the small print and you pay for everything you click on. I DIDN'T CLICK ON ANYTHING.

I DOWNLOADED NOTHING. They wanted my credit card number again to cancel my subscription. WTF? Maybe the call center in India is a different cluster of crooks than the website owners in Cyprus. Sheesh.

Hopefully I can get out of this mess without more charges. Bastards. And I'm a bastard too for being an idiot.

• Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 8:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Quito, Provincia de Pichincha, Ecuador

este sitio es fraudulento te cobran sin autorización no se dejen engañar que puedes ver películas gratis es pura mentira

-->
    this site is fraudulent they charge you without authorization, do not be fooled that you can watch free movies, it is pure lies

• Posted: Jan 3, 2018 at 8:43 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Province of Cagliari, Sardinia (Roman province), Italy

Guardando I mieI movimentI dalla carta scopro che mI hanno prelevato 2 volte euro 49, 95, senza sapere chI sono, ho chiamato al nr verde alla mia carta e mI hanno detto dI andare a fare la denuncia.... troppo tempo da perdere...sono fortunata che alla fine mI hanno presso solo 100 euro. Ho mandato una email a loro invece niente risposta...legendo le cose nel loro sito scrive che devI fare la descrizione x cancellare il tuo profilo. Ma come faccio se io non ero maI intrata e non conosco I credenzialI x fare la cancellazione del sito?

-->

Looking at my movements from the card I find that I took 2 times € 49, 95, without knowing who I am, I called the green card to my card and told me to go to make the complaint .... too much time to waste. .. I'm lucky that in the end I have at only 100 euros. I sent an email to them instead no answer ... by linking things on their site he writes that you have to do the description to delete your profile. But how can I do if I was not intranated and I do not know the credentials x to delete the site?

• Posted: Dec 5, 2017 at 1:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

I recently discovered that I have been charged 3 times in the last 5 months by Bonxmedia for $2.25 each time. Followed by a international charge of $.07 each time also. Not a lot of money, but how many others have they illegally withdrawn money from there accounts. I never visited their web site, and have no idea how they obtained my credit card info. These people should be stopped and punished, how can I help to stop Bonxmedia??

• Posted: Nov 13, 2017 at 3:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Oslo, Oslo County, Norway

Hi, I just asking why you take my money. I don't understand; ever since I never come the website, when I check my account bank, why you take my money. 417 NOK scam! That money what that you take from me is not for me!

• Posted: Nov 10, 2017 at 11:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Valencia, Spain

Translated to English:

In the announcement i sent five days of proof, but i strange them that they request an account number for verification (i was foul when putting it), between the web to see the content and what they announced, nothing about, and everything in English, not i went back on the web. The amazing is that i arrived a charge for € 44 for the subscription of "one month" which makes a value of € 528 per year. A fraud.

• Posted: Nov 8, 2017 at 3:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

Scum, scum, scum, do not trust them at all.

• Posted: Nov 6, 2017 at 10:57 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Balmain, New South Wales, Australia

I have recently been scammed and charged by Bonxmedia.com whom I have never subscribed too. And did not give my credit card details to!

• Posted: Nov 1, 2017 at 11:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

I had exactly the same problem, they scammed me and you cant get hold of them. DO NOT TRUST THEM!

• Posted: Oct 30, 2017 at 5:31 PM by info

Received via email:

"I was fooled by bonxmedia via a mail that seemed to come from amazon. All the following pages are faked amazon. The last page reached said bonxmedia which I immediately cancelled without hitting any key. Nevertheless I got a mail with the information that I joined bonxmedia. I wrote them a mail that I did not join, I informed amazon that their name is misused by bonxmedia and I closed my bank account. I will see what will happen due to my stupid mistake.

Sincerely
    Volkmar"

• Posted: Oct 19, 2017 at 4:40 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand

Why are there such people able to set up such elaborate scams? I've just found that my rent won't go out on time because this scam withdrew $49.95US out of my credit card which equates to $69.63NZ. Thanks a lot, I hope you get caught.

• Posted: Aug 14, 2017 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Geneva, Switzerland

I have no clue what Bonxmedia.com is, and see debit 49.95$ twice already from my Swiss franc bank account (and I live in Europe). I contaceted my bank, who cancelled my card, and told me that if this is not me, they will refund me.

I did not order anything, I did not know Bonxmedia, I do not order video and that sort of thing, this is scary.

• Posted: Aug 17, 2017 at 7:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Terrell, Texas, United States

Same thing is happening to me in the US.

• Posted: Jul 12, 2017 at 1:20 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada

My girlfriend tried finding a website for movies and put my bank info on the site and they started taking money out of my account. I had to close my account and make a new one. There in an investigation in process. It will take up to 55 days for a refund.

If you applied at the site I will say do not put your info on here and close your account and make a new one because they will just keep taking money whenever they feel like. They took $66.50 & $1.44.

I hope that people get caught and charged for taking advantage of people .. make sure you look up a website before buying from them.

• Posted: Jun 21, 2017 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

Same thing happened to me! Signed up researching tv programs and movies after being told there would be no charges to my card. Used the card for age verification, and within a month and a half 2 charges of roughly $70 USD was debited from my account. Cancelled my credit card and requested a new one to be sent and stop any future unauthorized payments to BONXMEDIA. Expensive lesson!

• Posted: Jun 8, 2017 at 9:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Waihi, Waikato, New Zealand

Was asked for card details when I visited the movie site, I gave my card details with the understanding that the $1.49 was all it was going to cost me to receive free movies, as the site advertised 'free movies'!

My bank statement is showing an amount of $74 to be taken out of my account when the next part of the transaction goes thru. Have since cancelled my card, so no more will come out of my account, but would appreciate the funds being reversed, as its sitting to be debited I don't know when

After reading the other comments doesn't look like I am going to see my $74, the rotten bastards, there go my funds for the weekend. I am going to try to email the site, see if that helps my cause.

• Posted: May 31, 2017 at 3:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Paris (8th arrondissement of Paris), Île-de-France, France

I have been debited 44,75€ on may 24. I sent a mail to Bonxmecia and cancelled this "subscription". They answered that they would not refund me but not uplift any money anymore. I replied that it was illegal in Europe and that I was going to contact my bank.
    They answered that they had refunded me. I got the money back... Have I been very lucky?

• Posted: Aug 21, 2017 at 7:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

My hero is you. Whenever a small guy stands up to big business, it's a win.

• Posted: May 31, 2017 at 6:18 AM by info

It is because you threaten to contact your bank why they refund your money.

• Posted: May 29, 2017 at 10:27 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Neutral Bay, New South Wales, Australia

So how do I stop payments coming out of my account?

• Posted: May 30, 2017 at 12:33 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Let your bank cancel the transactions, refund your money and give you a new credit card.

• Posted: May 21, 2017 at 9:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

My bank has debited $ 49.95 to this a/c during this month. what can I do? I did not order anything from them. Can you help?
    Nagindas.

• Posted: May 21, 2017 at 11:39 PM by info

Let your bank know that your credit card was fraudulently charged. Let them know that you didn't order anything from the website and the same website is known to be a fraudulent one, which is being operated by online scammers.

Your bank should be able to cancel the transaction and refund your money. Also, they may need to cancel your credit card and issue you a new one to prevent further fraudulent transactions from the same website.

• Posted: May 16, 2017 at 7:57 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rixtel, North Brabant, Netherlands

Dear Sir, Madam,

I have a question, so I have already been scammed by www.bonxmedia.com. They have cashed in my credit card account since March 3rd, at the beginning of each month. I do not know the company at all and would not know how they came to have my data. I have already contacted the ANWB credit card company and they said they would send my forms.

Have already tried to contact Bonxmedia.com at 0800 470 1642 or 00 1-925-529-6112 but no result.

Can you tell me how it cantac them?

With friendly greetings,
    Frank.

• Posted: May 16, 2017 at 9:21 AM by info

The website is operated by online scammers, therefore, contacting them will not help.

Ask your bank to cancel the transactions and refund your money. You may need to cancel your current credit card in order to stop them from charging it.

• Posted: May 9, 2017 at 9:55 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

I was charged NZD 1.65 even though bonxmedia sent a confirmation email stating that they would not charge my credit card. I got suspicious when I saw that it originated from Cypres. ( tried calling the 0800 number without sucess so I emailed bonxmedia to cancel my 'subscription' but it bounced back. Now I can't even find their original email offering the free download. They have cleverly removed it from my inbox. Arrr....

• Posted: May 10, 2017 at 2:57 AM by info

Cancel your credit card because the scammers will continue to charge it for a lot more.

• Posted: Apr 24, 2017 at 12:28 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tokyo, Japan

I have already subscribed this site in the free trial and canceled on the same day but they charged my credit card. Only last week I came to know that they charged my credit card when i saw my credit card bill. How can I refund my charged amount. Is there any possibility?

• Posted: Apr 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM by info

Contact your bank for help. Ask them to cancel the transactions from the fraudulent website and refund your money. Also, have them prevent future transactions from the fraudulent website.

• Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 5:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Stepaside, Leinster, Ireland

I have money being taken from my card and I do not ever remember signing up to the website, my credit card company have told me that I should email the company to cancel the transactions but what info do I need to give them to do this.
    Hearty.

• Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 3:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Camborne, England, United Kingdom

I have also had money from my account taken. If this is a scam why has nobody tried to stop it.

• Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 6:44 AM by info

People are doing all they can. But, he problem is, the scammers are operating in countries where it is difficult to apprehend them.

• Posted: Mar 18, 2017 at 7:26 AM by info

Tell your bank the website is a fraudulent one that will not cancel the subscription, and will continue to take money occasionally from your credit card.

• Posted: Mar 12, 2017 at 4:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Crawley, England, United Kingdom

I have had a similar experience today, have had a small charge on my account when on the site it clearly stated that card details were just for address verification.

• Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 8:50 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Osaka, Osaka, Japan

私の知らない内に、¥5,714の請求が来ました。
    解決方法をお知らせ願います。
    メールアドレス

Translation:

"Without knowing about me, a claim of ¥ 5,714 came. Please inform us of the solution method."

• Posted: Apr 21, 2017 at 6:41 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money. Let them know the website is fraudulent and you didn't authorize the charges.

Write Your Comment, Question or Review