Is "VStroll" an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Is "VStroll" an Untrustworthy Online Store?

Would you share this article with someone to help inform him/her?

Vstroll.com is clearly a fake. Got a pop-up ad for a Murphy bed, on vstroll.com. The "about us" link calls themselves Quiet Heather. They are offering products allegedly made by Night & Day Furniture for $139.00 (no other website has them for under $1700), and the only reviews I can find for this company/product are nonsensical, and clearly are just pasting the product name into a review for something else entirely (one is for a communications system, the other seems to be a health supplement).

Please continue reading below.

The phone number is attached to multiple websites, some of which have already been reported here. vstroll.com is clearly a fake, I can find no other info on Quiet Heather.

"Vstroll" at www.vstroll.com

www.vstroll.com - Vstroll

vstroll

Yiwu Hongmao Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

No. 1341, Tongbao Road, Yusanli Street, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province,

Telephone

1-626-456-6688

support@vstroll.com

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

Comments, Questions and Reviews

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. And, when you post a comment or review, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

Please continue reading below.

• Mar 8, 2019 at 2:50 AM by an anonymous user from Porto, Portugal

on 08/18/2019 I bought this article:

"12-Volt Rideamals Scout Pony Interactive Ride-On Toy"

After 60 days I have neither article nor reply to more than ten e-mails.

• Mar 8, 2019 at 4:55 AM by info

Try opening a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Mar 5, 2019 at 6:58 AM by an anonymous user from Traverse City, Michigan, United States

I as well ordered the murphy bed and was delivered a plastic dollar store box.
    I will be talking to Facebook about this as it was on their Website

• Feb 20, 2019 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I got caught ordering a Murphy Bed from these jerks, I must have had a brain fart that day, they delivered a plastic box instead but got my money.

They had delivered it to someone else "Wendy in Tisdale Sask" before shipping it to me so she must have the same problem.

Now RBC Visa demands I return that box before they refund the money but the site says to contact them regarding returns to obtain an address but won't answer my emails.

Returning it to them just means they will send it out to another victim. Phoned the number given only to find it does not exist.

I have closed the Visa account now for two reasons, 1.) they have my card number 2.) the RBC making us jump thru so many hoops to cancel the transaction.

LWD-Kingston

• Feb 17, 2019 at 5:39 PM by an anonymous user from Springfield, Ohio, United States

Vstroll is a complete fraud. They got me for 161.00 for a riding toy I bought and never received. The phone number is no longer in service if it ever was to begin with. Why do they allow these companies on Face book and other internet pages. Just luke fake news!

• Feb 6, 2019 at 9:36 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

I also bought a Murphy Bed 2 months ago never received it but they took my $139.00 right away. Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

• Feb 7, 2019 at 4:51 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Feb 4, 2019 at 11:13 AM by an anonymous user from Mexico City, Mexico

I bought a toy more than a month ago. There is no follow-up, no boarding guide, and no one answers the emails I send, I guess I've lost that money already, Is there any way to officially denounce this site?

• Feb 1, 2019 at 3:01 PM by an anonymous user from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada

I order the bed; they took my money and now the phone number no good and never got my money back; anyone no how I can get it back?

• Jan 22, 2019 at 7:19 AM by an anonymous user from Marion, Ohio, United States

don't order anything from this company, I got taken for 139$ for a murphy bed; nothing but scam; if you got this from Facebook report it.

• Jan 22, 2019 at 7:37 PM by an anonymous user from Valdez, Alaska, United States

call your credit card and dispute it.

• Jan 16, 2019 at 1:35 PM by an anonymous user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Same situation here, no delivery, no phone call answer so this situation war reported to my credit card company as a fraud

First time I got caught in this sort of a situation, hope they are stopped for good

• Jan 16, 2019 at 1:13 PM by an anonymous user from Victorville, California, United States

OMG we ordered to murphy bed and received a plastic 3 drawer box and until I read this we didn't know where it was from and are still waiting for our bed (which we won't get)

I'm out my $139.00 never had a problem with internet order before.

• Jan 15, 2019 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

After several weeks we received the same plastic 3 drawer box; we have already disputed the charges with our credit company.

• Jan 9, 2019 at 3:42 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

Same here. Waited several weeks to receive a plastic 3 drawer box, with a cracked lid, no less. I disputed the charges with my credit card company before I received the box. How can we stop others from making the same mistake?

• Jan 7, 2019 at 8:32 PM by an anonymous user from Kings Mountain, North Carolina, United States

Same thing here, 2 drawer plastic containers 6x6. Instead of $139 Murphy bed. Why bother sending anything?

• Jan 7, 2019 at 1:01 PM by an anonymous user from New Iberia, Louisiana, United States

I bought a bed from bistro, waited two weeks, went to customer service, got nothing, went back to customer service after another week, still nothing.

So, I called my credit card company and had them cancel the purchase, told him it was fried and referred him to this site and also referred him to the bistro site that showed the bed.

• Jan 3, 2019 at 8:47 PM by an anonymous user from Sacramento, California, United States

Also ordered the bed and received a watch worth $5 instead

• Jan 2, 2019 at 7:13 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I ordered the Murphy Bed as well. I received a cheap plastic 3 drawer container in a 6 inch by 6 inch box. Phone number is bogus. No replies to email. $139 lesson learned.

• Jan 3, 2019 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Same thing here. I'm contacting the credit card company now to investigate. Got the same frigging little drawer set.

• Jan 6, 2019 at 10:19 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

same here in Australia!

• Jan 1, 2019 at 9:09 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I ordered Murphy bed as well.
    I received a three draw plastic desk draw.
    They charged my card too.

• Jan 12, 2019 at 4:21 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

Just did this too! Learned that lesson. Disputing with credit card company ASAP. Can't believe they're still running this scam.

• Jan 1, 2019 at 7:40 PM by an anonymous user from Farrington, North Carolina, United States

l also ordered the murphy bed and never received product; card was billed for product, plus international transaction fee; never again will a pop up get me or my money!

• Jan 1, 2019 at 2:00 PM by an anonymous user from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

how do I get my money back? I ordered the cabinet bed and got a cheap watch

• Jan 9, 2019 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from Helena, Montana, United States

Contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. Most credit cards will give you a refund.

• Jan 3, 2019 at 4:29 PM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

file with your bank or CC company,

• Jan 3, 2019 at 1:20 PM by an anonymous user from Weatherford, Texas, United States

Call your bank and tell them bed not received, they will investigate & return your money!

• Dec 31, 2018 at 8:34 PM by an anonymous user from River Falls, Wisconsin, United States

they are a scam, vstroll.

• Dec 28, 2018 at 1:02 AM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Ordered Murphy beds and received a cheap watch and can't get a hold of anyone. So mad, not sure what to do now. Can't believe the web site is still up. Just waiting to get another poor unsuspecting soul.

• Dec 31, 2018 at 2:39 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

I also ordered the Murphy bed and received a little plastic container. DEFINIYTELY A SCAM!

• Jan 3, 2019 at 2:13 PM by an anonymous user from Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Contact your CC company and start an investigation. They can get your money back most of the time or will refund on their own. I just did that. I also got a 2 drawer plastic piece of crap about 8inx4inx3in. Bast ds.

• Dec 31, 2018 at 7:31 AM by an anonymous user from Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

OMG, I cannot believe this, I've just bought something and I am from Chile. I don't know what to do?

• Dec 31, 2018 at 7:34 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Dec 26, 2018 at 12:38 PM by an anonymous user from Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States

I also ordered a Murphy bed. Got a little plastic container.

FAKE

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

• Dec 27, 2018 at 5:42 PM by an anonymous user from Denver, Colorado, United States

I received the same crappy little plastic box and no murphy bed SCAM! RUN AWAY!

• Dec 24, 2018 at 11:16 PM by an anonymous user from Alpine, Texas, United States

Bought Murphy bed ; received a small (6”) broken plastic container. Reported to everyone who would listen . Credit card company came through with a credit.

Do Not Buy From VSTROLL

• Dec 26, 2018 at 12:17 PM by an anonymous user from San Diego, California, United States

Same issue, should have known better or should have check this web site earlier.

• Dec 23, 2018 at 1:32 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ordered a murphy bed, got a cheap watch! Phone number has been disconnected. Can't get my money back. I feel foolish. I thought Facebook would have vetted their advertisers. Live and learn...

• Dec 20, 2018 at 10:36 PM by an anonymous user from Buderim, Queensland, Australia

I'm another victim. Have lodged a dispute with CC company.

• Dec 20, 2018 at 6:05 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I bought and paid for a cabinet Murphy bed and didn’t receive a confirmation email nor a confirmation shipment email. So I contacted them via email and received no response, so then I called them and the phone number is disconnected.

They have my contact information and my credit card number 😳. The website is a scam I knew this was too good to be true 🙄.

• Dec 19, 2018 at 4:26 PM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

Bought and paid for the 139.00 bed, guess now I find out its a scam , not sure what the bank can do, but going to find out!

• Dec 20, 2018 at 12:11 PM by an anonymous user from Escondido, California, United States

Let me know if possible. I ordered too on 12/8/18 money taken out but the phone number on the website is disconnected. I need to go to my bank too.

Thanks
      Cheryl

• Dec 19, 2018 at 2:27 PM by an anonymous user from Newark, New Jersey, United States

I think I am having a panic attack! I purchased a touch top coffee table for 169.00 -- supposedly half price -- and while there is a website for Soleget (the name of the company selling the table)the telephone number is the same one you have listed for Vstroll!

Obviously, I too got scammed. I just hope my credit card company will be able to stop the payment to these frauds! I want to kick myself for being so stupid.

Monica

• Dec 18, 2018 at 10:40 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Has anyone that has placed an ordered from these guys, actually received it.

I am scammed out of 200.00 for the bed.

Suppose to be 139.00. Really p*ssed off.

I wanted it for a Christmas Gift. It was the Murphy bed.

It did sound to good to be true. We will be reporting this company.

Thank you everyone and sorry that you also got scammed.

Sue.

• Dec 19, 2018 at 11:16 AM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I placed an order in Oct for the bed and have not received any notice of time of delivery. Am going to dispute the bed to my CC company.

• Dec 19, 2018 at 2:48 AM by an anonymous user from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Yes Sue, I did too, oh well. Maybe this time I have learned if it sounds too good to be true then it undoubtedly is.

• Dec 20, 2018 at 12:12 PM by an anonymous user from Escondido, California, United States

I did too. I feel so stupid for not checking for reviews first!

• Dec 18, 2018 at 4:40 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm sorry to say I was taken as well.

I received a response to my request to cancel my order but have not as yet received a credit to my credit card account.

I am remaining optimistic but I fear my money is gone.

A very tough lesson for a senior living on a pension.

• Dec 18, 2018 at 11:26 PM by an anonymous user from Lapeer, Michigan, United States

Call credit card company and let them know.

• Dec 18, 2018 at 1:38 AM by an anonymous user from Woolloongabba, Queensland, Australia

I live in Australia and have been taken also. Do hope there’s a big chance of getting my money refunded. I’m a very low income person so desperately need to get money refunded.
    Where in Australia can this be reported please.

• Dec 18, 2018 at 4:35 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Dec 17, 2018 at 5:00 PM by an anonymous user from New York, United States

This is in fact fake. I have already filed a complaint but I recommend to everyone contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as the federal trade commission as I did we need to report this so that other people are protected. The emails I did receive from the company aren’t even written in proper English I finally did receive a receipt of my transaction however tracking information proves that the package does not exist.

In addition, I was charged twice although my bank did block the Second attempt. Best of luck to everyone.

• Dec 17, 2018 at 1:02 PM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

Update! Check your records! They scanned my card twice and I didn't catch it until I was reviewing my accounts! They may refund you once. But get you again if you aren't watchful.

• Dec 17, 2018 at 9:21 AM by an anonymous user from Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

I think I got taken too...

• Dec 17, 2018 at 1:28 PM by an anonymous user from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Looks like they nailed me also. Cancelling off my credit card.

• Dec 16, 2018 at 7:05 PM by an anonymous user from Sliders, Virginia, United States

I also, I believe, gotten bambooza....can you help me?

• Dec 16, 2018 at 7:55 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Dec 15, 2018 at 2:59 PM by an anonymous user from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Hi, we ordered 2 Murphy cabinet... and we can’t get in contact with them www.vstroll.com ...they have taken our payment of the credit card...please help us.

• Dec 16, 2018 at 2:52 PM by an anonymous user from Davenport, Florida, United States

Unfortunately, I did not see this until today. I also ordered a Murphy Bed from them. I did contact my credit card company and we will take it from here. Not happy about this either!

• Dec 15, 2018 at 3:43 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• Dec 14, 2018 at 9:13 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

We all got hoodwinked. I will be contacting my CC company too.

• Dec 14, 2018 at 2:35 PM by an anonymous user from Arvada, Colorado, United States

Placed order on 12/11, my credit card was immediately charged but I did not ever receive any kind of order confirmation.

Tried to contact vstroll.com and much like everyone else, found out that the company is probably fake, has a disconnected telephone number and an email address to contact them that is unresponsive.

Contacted my bank, filed a dispute, and will await the answer.

• Dec 14, 2018 at 11:17 AM by an anonymous user from Madison, Wisconsin, United States

Same, same. Sham, scam. They got me. Calling my CC company to see if they can reverse charges and changing my CC number.

• Dec 13, 2018 at 11:52 AM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

I had the same experience. I called my credit card company and they are looking into it. in the meantime they gave me another card.

• Dec 12, 2018 at 10:44 PM by an anonymous user from Clifton Park, New York, United States

What happens when your bank investigates this fraudulent site.

• Dec 17, 2018 at 1:04 PM by an anonymous user from Tacoma, Washington, United States

They will determine if it's fraud and then they should refund your money.

• Dec 11, 2018 at 9:23 PM by an anonymous user from Hickory, North Carolina, United States

OK, I recently ordered an item from this company. There was no contact information until after I submitted my purchase.

The phone number says no longer in use....It had an email address and have sent 2 emails with no response...These people have $139.00 of my money. Is this a legit company or not?

• Jan 16, 2019 at 8:19 AM by an anonymous user from Blair, Nebraska, United States

I ordered that same Murphy bed too! After 2 weeks I finally received confirmation of a shipping number and when I received my package it was a phone charger for a Apple phone (which I don't have) so now I have filed a dispute with my credit card company.

Yes, I tried several times contacting them via email with no response. I usually am pretty good about steering clear of these companies but I think it was so new that was the reason for no reviews which always helps.

• Dec 12, 2018 at 8:54 AM by an anonymous user from Kansas City, Kansas, United States

I contacted my credit card co. and they gave me a number for their 'dispute dept'.

So when the charge comes through it will be disputed.

They couldn't just take it off though.

• Dec 12, 2018 at 5:13 AM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

Did the same thing, but have now informed my bank and cancelled credit card in case they use the info to do a copy card type fraud, or deduct more.
      It was too good to be true and I feel stupid for falling for it.

• Dec 11, 2018 at 10:50 PM by info

It appears to be a fake. Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

Write Your Comment, Question or Review