The "Samsung Mobile Telecommunication Annual Anniversary Draws" Lottery Scam

There is no "Samsung Mobile Telecommunication Annual Anniversary Draws" lottery. Therefore, the email message below, which claims that the recipients are lucky winners of the Samsung Mobile Telecommunication Annual Anniversary Draws, is a scam that is being sent by lottery scammers to their potential victims. Therefore, recipients of the fake email message should not respond to it or follow the instructions in it. Remember, every month, lottery scammers send out thousands of lottery scamming email messages in an attempt to trick the recipients into thinking they have won the lottery.

The Samsung Mobile Telecommunication Annual Anniversary Draws Lottery Scam

Once potential victims respond to the fake lottery scamming email messages, they will be asked by the lottery scammers to send thousands of dollars, which the scammers will claim are for taxes and other fees that the potential victims must pay in order for them to receive their so-called lottery prizes. But, once the lottery scammers receive the money sent by their victims, they will disappear, leaving the victims disappointed, frustrated and thousands of dollars broke.

The "Samsung Mobile Telecommunication Annual Anniversary Draws" Scam

Date: Sat, Dec 28, 2019, 08:48

From: Samsung Mobile Intl <samsungdpt02@gmail.com> wrote:

SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Winning Batch No: 2019/101US

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

In line with the commemorating event marking our annual anniversary of the SAMSUNG MOBILE Telecommunication, we rolled out over $91,000,000.00 (Ninety One Million Dollar) for gift items and cash prizes for our annual Anniversary Draws. This promo is approved by the America Gaming Board and licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Eight Hundred & Fifty Five Thousand Dollar ($855, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Telecommunication Annual Anniversary Draws organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/ Canada, held on Dec 15th, 2019 in United States of America.

Samsung Company randomly selected different Countries Mobile Numbers through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Eight Hundred & Fifty Five Thousand US Dollar ($855, 000.00) each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

The online International award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of over 25, 000, 000 Mobile Numbers of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold. Your Mobile Number emerged as one of five lucky winning numbers in the category ‘A’ with the following:

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of The Samsung Company for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of ($855, 000.00 US Dollar) Eight Hundred Fifty five Thousand Dollar.

CLAIMS OPTION

Specify the option suitable for receiving your prize.

(A) COMING TO OUR HEAD OFFICE IN USA FOR CLAIMS

(B) CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3.Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. Sex:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Mobile Number:

You are to send a scanned copy of your Passport, Drivers License or Work ID via email attachment for proper confirmations.

Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).

To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential. Thank you for being part of our commemorative annual Anniversary Draws.

EVENT MANAGER

Denis Spencer

Tel: +1209 203 0383

Email: samsungdpt02@gmail.com

Copyright ©2019 Samsung Mobile.

SAMSUNG CORPORATION USA

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Would you share this article with others?  +

To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.

Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.

• September 21, 2021 at 3:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

"SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Eight Hundred & Fifty Five Thousand Dollar ($855, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America, held on the 1st of this month in United States of America to assist on Covid-19 lock down.

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of The Samsung Company for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your winning amount of ($855, 000.00 US Dollar) Eight Hundred Fifty five Thousand Dollar.

CLAIMS OPTION

CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3. Winning Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Mobile Number:

Friends and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).

Thank you for being a part of our Covid-19 relief funds draw.

EVENT MANAGER

Denis Spencer.

Tel: 12402071456

Copyright 2021 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved"

I got this today then checked Denis Spencer on net, only to find... Not to know its bad and not to wish to know its over worse.

• September 21, 2021 at 6:43 AM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves in an attempt to rob you. Do not follow the instructions in it, just delete it.

• August 30, 2021 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Stadium Area, Lesotho

I have got the same message and I have realized that its a scam

• August 17, 2021 at 5:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho

I have just received the same message in my e-mail I believe it's a scam too

• August 19, 2021 at 12:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho

I received an sms I have won above mentioned money I did believe it so I decided Google the the name only to find it's a scam thank you

• August 9, 2021 at 8:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho

I also got the same message even though it is so hard to believe

• July 29, 2021 at 6:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

$855, 000.00 US converted to Rands is R12,522,552.30 there is no way that one can win a lot of money of this sort. I received the message but after converting the money to South African rands I knew that this is a scam.

• August 4, 2021 at 3:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho

I received the message and I have send my details. Can you please help me

• August 4, 2021 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Maseru, Lesotho

I got this message too

• June 3, 2021 at 1:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

I also got a massage that I won from Samsungdpt@aol.com it's still scam

• June 15, 2021 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

I really hate these people...

They are busy playing with people s emotion ...I got the email like that

• May 31, 2021 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

I also got that text on my phone, I am in Maseru Lesotho, I searched that Denis Spencer after sending my details and scanned copies of which lead me to this onlinethreatalert link

• May 20, 2021 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

I recieved the text on my phone ..that I had won...thrn went to email...after sending my personal info ...eent to google researched about it only to fond that it is a scam and therr is no such thing.

• May 20, 2021 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

Hi... I received an SMS saying I have won 💲855,000 and I did everything they asked me to but I didn't pay for that gift only because I don't understand why I should be the one paying for that yet they are the ones who said I won, so I am worried about my identity...

• May 20, 2021 at 8:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Maseru, Lesotho

hI I recieved the message that I won $855 000 and I followed the orders and send everything they requested I am just worried about my identity

• March 13, 2021 at 12:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

HI received a message said I won $750,000.00 on the 6 march followed order until they request money to receive my gift, then stopped communication with them

• March 22, 2021 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Monrovia, Liberia

Hi, I just received message that I won seven hundred fifty thousands dollars.

And the I should fill in the form with the same above information regarding my name,address etc.

• March 2, 2021 at 2:34 AM by an anonymous user from: Mbabane, Eswatini

I have received an sms today 2nd March 2021 saying I won $750 000.00. True or false?

• March 2, 2021 at 5:56 AM by info

False, it is a scam.

• February 10, 2021 at 5:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia

Did Samsung electronics company conducted any promotion for 2021 because I have received a email from Samsung that I have won the sum of $855000.00 USD dollars please inform me if you a the one that send this so that I don't become a victim . thank you

• February 10, 2021 at 7:50 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• January 31, 2021 at 2:40 PM by an anonymous user from: Rhodes Park, Lusaka, Lusaka, Zambia

Received the same text saying my number has won 855 000 dollars,,

• January 30, 2021 at 4:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia

So that's also a lie its a scam right?

• January 30, 2021 at 6:36 AM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• January 30, 2021 at 4:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Livingstone, Southern Province, Zambia

Date: Sat, Dec 28, 2019, 08:48

From: Samsung Mobile Intl <samsungdpt02@gmail.com> wrote:

SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Winning Batch No: 2019/101US

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

CLAIMS OPTION

Specify the option suitable for receiving your prize.

(A) COMING TO OUR HEAD OFFICE IN USA FOR CLAIMS

8. Country:

9. Alternative Mobile Number:

EVENT MANAGER

Denis Spencer

Tel: 1209 203 0383

Email: samsungdpt02@gmail.com

Copyright ©2019 Samsung Mobile.

SAMSUNG CORPORATION USA

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved.

I received this scam and thought it was real!

• May 6, 2020 at 12:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Zambia

"SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Winning Batch No: 2020/101US

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand Dollar ($820, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/ Canada, held on Jan 1, 2020 in United States of America.

Samsung Company randomly selected different Countries Mobile Numbers through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand US Dollar ($820, 000.00) each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

The online International award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of over 25, 000, 000 Mobile Numbers of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold. Your Email address emerged as one of five lucky winning numbers in the category ‘A’ with the following:

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of The Samsung Company for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of ($820, 000.00 US Dollar) Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand Dollar.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

EVENT MANAGER

Williams Conmy

Tel: 1 919 238 1999

Samsung Mobile Crop

SAMSUNG CORPORATION USA.

Copyright 2020 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved

Coronavirus kills. Cough/Sneeze into your elbow and avoid touching your face & Wash your hand, Safe your life & the lives of other . together, we can beat this. COVIDA19."

I received this scam.

• March 10, 2020 at 6:00 PM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Lusaka Province, Zambia

I received an email like the first one listed above on 30th December,2019... I thought it was real but now I know it's not.Thanks

• December 31, 2019 at 7:23 AM by info

Another scam received

- Forwarded message -

From: SAMSUNG OFFICE <samsungdept29@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, Dec 28, 2019, 21:52

Subject: Re: My address

SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC COMPANY

837 Washington Street

New York, NY 10014, USA.

Dear Esteemed Claims Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that your Mobile Number has won Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) in the Samsung Mobile End of The Year Promo Draw organized by Samsung Electronics Company United States of America/South Africa, held on December 10th, 2019 in United States of America.

Samsung Company randomly selected different Countries Mobile Numbers through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand Dollars ($750, 000.00) each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

You are required to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of The Samsung Company for verification and then you will be directed on how to claim your wining amount of ($750, 000.00 US Dollars) Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars.

Fill VERIFICATION FORM below:

1. Full Name:

2. Contact Address:

3.Mobile Number:

4. Marital Status:

5. Occupation:

6. S*x:

7. Age:

8. Country:

9. Alternative Email Address:

EVENT MANAGER,

Raymond Joe

Tel: 15736652189

Copyright 2019 Samsung Electronics Company. All rights reserved.

• December 30, 2019 at 8:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Zambia

Are you able to trace this spammers once someone forwards their messages to you?

• December 30, 2019 at 8:46 AM by info

Yes, but you need to forward the email headers also.

• December 29, 2019 at 11:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Zambia

What Is the true samsung email address

The "Samsung Mobile Telecommunication Annual Anniversary Draws" Lottery Scam