"Ecco Emall" is a Fake and Fraudulent Online Store

"Ecco Emall" is a Fake and Fraudulent Online Store

Would you share this article with others?

The "Ecco Emall" at www.eccoemall.com, which claims to sell Ecco shoes and sandals, is fraudulent. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent website because those who shop from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cyber-criminals and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all.

www.eccoemall.com - the Fraudulent Online Store

www.eccoemall.com

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites. And, for online users who have already used their credit cards on the website, are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on an untrustworthy website.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• March 19, 2019 at 5:07 AM by an anonymous user from Riga, Latvia

I also shop in october and still did not receive my order!

• December 12, 2018 at 9:27 AM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

So it all happened on October 15th. I too had an order that day and I have not received anything yet! Fortunately, the cost was €35.00 and not higher

• December 3, 2018 at 6:41 AM by an anonymous user from Porto, Portugal

I bought the shoes for 18.00 € and that with shipping and bank charges went to me. discounted the amount of € 35.44 despite being assigned the order number 11011 on October 15, 2018, still received nothing.

I was grateful to be made aware of who I should attend. Thanks, Mario.

• December 3, 2018 at 2:17 AM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

Paid for a pair of shoes via Facebook mid October 18. Not expecting them for Xmas this year or ever. Buyer beware!

• November 20, 2018 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from Zaporizhia, Ukraine

October 22, paid them the full amount of $58. Item not shipped. On November 20, this site tried to remove another $95 from my card.

It is necessary to change your bank card, changing the password is not enough!

• November 20, 2018 at 3:03 AM by an anonymous user from Kigali, Rwanda

The take my money for two pairs of shoes, two months ego but until now, I didn't receive any things from eccoemall.com

• November 13, 2018 at 3:47 AM by an anonymous user from Kharkiv, Ukraine

Yesterday I bought two pairs on this site, bribed the price, the money went away and there was no confirmation of payment. I understand that I was deceived by my letters that are not responding, I will try to solve it through my bank, I paid for it with a PrivatBank card ... Do not buy there what this deception is ...

• October 29, 2018 at 2:54 PM by an anonymous user from Fornebu, Akershus, Norway

I have bought 3 pairs... 557.67 NOK. They don't answer to messages. They sent me order confirmation and there was no delivery or billing address. Payment method: gift certificate/coupon.

• October 25, 2018 at 6:45 AM by an anonymous user from Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

I confirm also I was cheated by this store. I was tempted by an advertisement on FB,

Bogzar

• October 25, 2018 at 3:45 AM by an anonymous user from Kyiv, Kyiv City, Ukraine

Bought one pair on this site. With the shipment it came out $33. More than two weeks have passed - no information.

Immediately alarmed by the fact that my email address did not receive confirmation of payment. Now I understand that it was just kidalovo. I will try to solve something with Privat Bank - I pay with their card.

• October 30, 2018 at 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from Zaporizhia, Ukraine

The same situation. They took 58 dollars from me.

• October 24, 2018 at 8:01 AM by an anonymous user from Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

Me too. Bought 3 pairs and credit card transaction on 14 October for Singapore dollars 112.75

No news from them. Confirmed SCAM

• October 23, 2018 at 1:15 AM by an anonymous user from Amman, Jordan

I have bought also 2 shoes, but they dont response to my emails! lol 45 Euros gone with the wind!

• October 24, 2018 at 2:07 AM by an anonymous user from Tbilisi, Georgia

contact your bank and they will help you take back your money, I have same problem and my Bank support me and after 10 days they will move back my money.

• October 16, 2018 at 4:12 PM by an anonymous user from Amman, Jordan

I bought from them 2 shoes ..but they are not responding to my messages ..what shall I do ? Is there a way to get the money back?

• October 22, 2018 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from Berlin, Germany

Just contact your bank and tell them you ordered from a fake shop.

• October 17, 2018 at 12:30 AM by an anonymous user from Tbilisi, Georgia

Same situation for me and I ask Bank to support me about this issue. this is a fake site, my order status is still Unpaid.

• October 16, 2018 at 4:25 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• October 16, 2018 at 12:09 AM by an anonymous user from Tbilisi, Georgia

It is a fake site.

• October 16, 2018 at 6:54 AM by an anonymous user from Pisa, Tuscany, Italy

I made an order, how to cancel it?

• October 16, 2018 at 11:23 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

"Ecco Emall" is a Fake and Fraudulent Online Store