"I am a Hacker Who Has Access to Your Operating System" Scam

"I am a Hacker Who Has Access to Your Operating System" Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

Online users, please DO NOT follow the instructions in the "I am a Hacker Who Has Access to Your Operating System" emails like the one below, which claim your operating system has been hacked and you need to make payment to prevent your photos and videos from being exposed. The fake emails are being sent by cybercriminals who are attempting to frighten and trick their potential victims into making payments for some false claims.

It appears the cybercriminals got their potential victims old passwords from a hack or security breach of a few internet giants, which took place months ago. The cybercriminals then created the fake email (see below) and place the password in them to convince the recipients their claims are true.

But, the internet giants affected by the security breach have forced their users to change their passwords to prevent the cybercriminals from gaining access to their accounts. So, those old passwords will not help the cybercrooks.

"I am a Hacker Who Has Access to Your Operating System" Scam

This information concerns the security of your account:

Fri 5/10/2019 3:53 PM

From: mink@psyz.co.jp

Hi!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account: At the time of hacking your account([email address]) had this password:

You can say: this is my, but old password!

Or: I can change my password at any time!

Of course! You will be right,

but the fact is that when you change the password, my malicious code every time saved a new one!

I've been watching you for a few months now.

But the fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence from e-mail and messangers.

Why your antivirus did not detect my malware?

Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update its signatures every 4 hours so that your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and in the right half you see the video that you watched.

With one click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks. I can also post access to all your e-mail correspondence and messengers that you use.

If you want to prevent this, transfer the amount of $747 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1BDePsBcraa7qgPZNcU2PK5QgbpBarRGZc

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear me again.

I give you 48 hours to pay.

Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my bitcoin address.

And please do not try to answer me (the sender's address is automatically generated).

I do not make any mistakes!

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed.

Bye!

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 3, 2019 at 10:10 PM by an anonymous user from West Chicago, Illinois, United States

Received this scam:

"Your operating system has been hacked by cybercriminals. Change the authorization method.

Hello!

I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago.

You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it.

Of course you can will change your password, or already made it.

But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time.

Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account.

Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System.

I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources.

Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you.

You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom.

But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit.

I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this!

I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting!

So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!)

I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device.

After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site.

Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it?

BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ...

I will not do this if you pay me a little amount.

I think $925 is a nice price for it!

I accept only Bitcoins.

My BTC wallet: 12hBxZ7mzn3LgT3SjCsS6yS4tVefPBWCPt

If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy.

After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically.

My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system.

My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it!

You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment.

If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life!

And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours)

Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning!

Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data).

Here are the recommendations of a professional:

Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites!

I hope you will be prudent.

Bye."

• October 24, 2019 at 4:22 AM by an anonymous user from Berlin, Germany

Here is another scam:

"Betreff: Caution! Hacker attack on your account!

Datum: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 05:48:42 0300

Von: Mae <smk@lois.ru>

An: info@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwx.yz

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

The fact is that you were infected with malware through an adult site that you visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

transfer the amount of $500 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 3ARm49fWCqJRB5oVboJ5wCSFgiEDqm6Qk5

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

• October 21, 2019 at 6:34 AM by an anonymous user from Munich, Bavaria, Germany

Received this fake message:

"Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

transfer the amount of $600 to my bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 36TBL2CfcyGyu5RrVsgEqM5bze5AXVjmYT

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

• October 12, 2019 at 8:41 AM by info

Here is another scam:

"From: Cara Richmond <poczta@exner.gorzow.org>

Sent: 12 October 2019 12:59

Subject: Caution! Hacker attack on your account!

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 38ufP3rCmx7W1DugFhPwtsWHH1tuSPiPHu

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

• August 29, 2019 at 12:15 AM by an anonymous user from Valencia, Valencian Community, Spain

I got this scam:

"Annalee <jp.bonis@argeca.fr>

Jue 29/08/2019 0:40

Usted

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 34EjADuBtHGGhq8B3pFFQLWnuU3VA7cQqQ

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

• August 23, 2019 at 6:35 PM by info

"From: <enrique.moya.sspa@juntadeandalucia.es>

Date: August 23, 2019 at 3:56:25 AM EDT

To: <enrique.moya.sspa@juntadeandalucia.es>

Subject: ::SV: Very Important

Reply-To: <aaron4smith@yandex.com>

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

But don’t worry too much, there’s a way we can fix this privacy issue. All we require is a Bitcoin payment of £6,960.00 GBP which I think is a fair price considering the circumstances.

Bitcoin address to make the payment is: 1L5xPgkGq9ZxZ4wusJLL6kWEc1ShZHcsqN

NOTE: REMEMBER TO RECONFIRM THE BITCOIN ADDRESS WITH US BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT TO AVOID MAKING PAYMENT TWICE.

If you don’t understand bitcoin, go on YouTube and search for “how to buy bitcoin” or google for “local bitcoins”, it’s pretty easy to do it.

After receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never hear from us again.

I give you 48 hours to pay. I have a notice reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

I do not make any mistakes.

Reply to notify me you have made payment or you have questions about making payment then click reply. Do not try to make contact with me because am using a victim email that was hacked and exposed."

Here is another scam.

• August 13, 2019 at 7:03 AM by info

"De : kristi@shannonsexton.com <kristi@shannonsexton.com>

Envoyé : mardi 13 août 2019 01:02

Objet : Your account is being used by another person!

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 321i7bUkkLwnVsYbWPNMjBWDr9pW2HX5dv

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

Here is another scam.

• July 15, 2019 at 8:28 AM by an anonymous user from Châtillon, Ile-de-France, France

"Ophelia <account@earnest-style.com>

14 juil. 2019 02:58

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 3DNkE6D29o3qF7T1joT1JL3X96GtfJYmZr

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

Another one

• June 22, 2019 at 10:07 AM by info

"From: kari@transactionware.com

Date: Jun 21, 2019 11:14 PM

Subject: Caution! Attack hackers to your account!

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 368mGyjTa5pEhvxFoX277qfXTbfYR2K8XJ

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

Here is another scam.

• June 20, 2019 at 10:56 AM by info

3HDPqpKgy9JR2UDPZpffhF8aiqJU8kRwNq, BTC used by scammers.

• June 11, 2019 at 11:55 AM by info

"Da: max@von-widekind.de

Oggetto: Your account is being used by another person!

Data: 11 giugno 2019 08:51:02 CEST

Hello!

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.

I also have full access to your account.

I've been watching you for a few months now.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.

Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why your antivirus did not detect malware?

If you want to prevent this,

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 37BeeWhDLz8CQHo7BvN1fXkLhqX9wnEvg1

I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.

I do not make any mistakes.

Best regards!"

Another scam.

• June 11, 2019 at 11:04 AM by info

"From: Твой кошмар - Nedlohuk <glen_woo@itmvfr.moskovskayagruppa.info>

Sent: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 2:30

Subject: I hacked your device nedlohuk@aol.com and you have a problem now...

Hi.

I think you will not be happy, because I have a very bad news for you.

Just a few months ago (05/03/2019) I hacked your operating system and I have

full control of your device.

I implanted a small application into your device which sends me your current

IP address and allows me to connect to your device just like remote desktop.

Even if you change your password, it won’t help.

How I infected you?

The router that you used to connect to Internet had a security hole.

You can read about this problem by searching for CVE-2018-10562.

I hacked your router and I put my code into it, and when you tried to

connect to Internet, my program infected your device.

Later I made a full copy of your hard drive (I have all your email contact

lists, list of websites you visited, phone numbers, your passwords etc.)

A little while later, when I was searching your web browsing history I was

shocked by what I saw!!

The sites for adults you are visiting... you know what I mean...

I just want to say - your fantasies are shifted far away from the normal

course!...

For the last 2 months I have been spying on you through your device camera..

especially when you visited those sites to have fun...

Those videos show clearly you having fun and the content for adults you were

watching.. this is pretty nasty and I would be very worried if I were you.

I have secured 4 videos:

Nedlohuk_aol_com_1556418019.mp4 (43.8 MB)

Nedlohuk_aol_com_1556228376.mp4 (51.2 MB)

Nedlohuk_aol_com_1559740210.mp4 (110.5 MB)

Nedlohuk_aol_com_1558466307.mp4 (78.1 MB)

You can verify that the timestamps correspond to the moments you were

enjoying yourself...

Now, because I do not like at all what I saw (that’s pretty crazy and

ugly) I ask you to send me a donation through Bitcoin network.

2000 US dollars is a fair price (considering your perversions).

If you want me to forget about the whole case, remove the files and disable

the nasty app that is spying you, send me the Bitcoin payment within 72

hours. Yes, I give you 72 hours only.

Here is my wallet:

Send exactly 0.292437 BTC to my address:

3Jh5FwxCsYeXp4nSprYmpdcWFWsSdu46WK

(copy it and paste - it’s case sensitive)

0.292437 BTC = 2000 dollars

If you do not send me the Bitcoin, I promise you - I will send those 4 files

with you enjoying yourself to all your contact lists, associates and social

network friends.

I still have access to your device and I know when you read this message.

When you opened it, time started ticking. You have 72 hours only!

I am from Russia and nobody will help you if you report this email.. Before

they find me your life will be ruined! If you do not cooperate with me - I

will release this ugly material immediately.

This is why I advise you - send me the Bitcoin and let’s forget about the

whole situation. I know you can afford it.

If you do not know how to send bitcoin, go to google and search how to do

it. There are plenty of options like coinbase.

Here is my address again:

Send exactly:

0.292437 BTC

to my address:

3Jh5FwxCsYeXp4nSprYmpdcWFWsSdu46WK

Remember to send the exact amount as above! This way I will know it’s from

you.

Do not be angry at me. This is just my job, and you are not the only person

I caught.

Be angry at your fantasies - if you didn’t visit those sites for adults

you would have no problem.. but now...

I am waiting for your bitcoin.

Remember, time is ticking..

анонимное

Мы анонимы. Мы легион.

Мы не прощаем. Мы не забываем.

Ожидайте нас."