- Free 7-day trial
- 150+ categories
- Get an answer in as few as 6 minutes
- $5 base fee to ask a question
What do JustAnswer members receive?
JustAnswer members have access to:
- Free questions and answers
- 24/7 access to experts
- Exclusive members-only app for iPhone and Android
- Two free phone calls with experts (iOS only)
- The Library of Experts
- Because JustAnswer is a public forum, all questions are posted on the website’s dashboard and can be accessed by anyone. However, JustAnswer does allow its users to remain anonymous and guarantees the protection of user privacy.
JustAnswer has experts in more than 150 categories, including:
- Medical advice
- Legal advice
- Car repairs and maintenance
- Veterinary services
- Home improvement
- Computer and technology service
- Consumer electronics
- Tax questions
How much does JustAnswer cost?
JustAnswer charges users a $5 base price to post a question. Any additional charges you incur show up on the page where you enter your payment information. You can review your fees and payments by logging into your JustAnswer account and clicking on “Order History.”
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review