The Password or Billing Requests E-mail Message:
Good day AOL user, we have been notified at our financial department that you have not submitted the right credit card number, telephone number, and billing address with first and last name. Please reply with that information and we will be glad to enter it on the computer for you. If you wish not to reply we will be forced to cancel your account.
Please state the following in order:
1. Current credit card company or bank
2. Number of the card and expiry date
3. Your name
4. Address and state with zip and your home and phone number
5. Number of bank or the back of your card phone number
6. Social Security number
7. Date of birth
8. Mother's maiden name - Regards, Jon Robinson, Community Action Team, AOL Inc.
AOL recommends that you do the following:
Your AOL password protects your AOL account from unauthorized access. Only people who know your password can sign in with your username; therefore, never reveal your password to anyone.
If you suspect any unauthorized access to your account or username, you should immediately:
1. Change your password. There is no limit on the number of times you can change your password.
2. Update you billing and contact information.
3. Report the email violation.
Report Instant Message violations
If you receive an instant message requesting your password or billing information, you can report the message to the AOL Community Action Team.
To report instant message violations on AOL 9.0 Security Edition and newer versions of AOL software:
1. On the IM window, click Report IM Spam.
2. Click OK.
To report instant message violations on AOL 9.0 SE and older versions of AOL software:
1. On the IM window, click Notify AOL.
2. Type your report in the text box, and then click Send Report.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
Recommendation / Advertisement