No Internet Connection Detected

Dewalt Tool Scam - Beware of Fake Stores

Dewalt Tool Scam - Beware of Fake Stores

Would you share this Article with others?  +

If you see a $1200 cordless 10 power tool combo kit from Dewalt, Makita, and Milwaukee selling for $137 bucks or some ridiculously low prices online, please do not purchase from the stores. This is because there are hundreds of fake online stores claiming to sell cheap power tools. The fake online stores are created by scammers who steal their potential victims' credit card information and will never send the power tools their victims though they have ordered.

The following store is a fake created by scammers to lure to potential victims to it by claiming to sell Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee power tools at ridiculously low prices.

If you think you been have been scammed by a fake store claiming to sell power tools, please open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded. Then, cancel the credit card you have used on the website and get a new one.

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, remember to keep comments, reviews, answers respectful.

• August 3, 2020 at 8:57 PM by an anonymous user from: Everett, Washington, United States

Another site claiming to sell "reconditioned Dewalt Tools for Less”

www.dcdrswe.com

• August 3, 2020 at 1:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Philo, California, United States

Last may, same, same. 80% ad for reconditioned tools on yahoo. Never got them. About $400 worth of tools.

• August 1, 2020 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Sacramento, California, United States

The "DeWalt Tools 80% Off" scammers are back in business!

Their ads appear on weekends on Yahoo.

The current ad on 8/1/20 directs to: https://www.decfae.com

DeWalt has made some efforts to shut these folks down, but they keep cropping up.

• July 31, 2020 at 7:51 PM by an anonymous user from: San Diego, California, United States

The same thing just happened to me. Just received my fake Ray-ban aviator sunglasses.

• July 31, 2020 at 3:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

The scammers also notify buyers In an email of an actual USPS tracking number Then send a trinket so they have Proof of Delivery.

• August 4, 2020 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Muncie, Indiana, United States

at least you got a trinket.

• July 24, 2020 at 11:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Port Huron, Michigan, United States

report on www.dcdrswe.com if anybody has any info we must get them delisted from Google and Bing

• July 18, 2020 at 4:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

Dewalt Store Online is also a scam. They take your payment through PayPal or other sources and never send what you purchased. In order to receive payment thru PayPal they fake the shipping information and other information pertaining to the transaction They also use invalid USPS shipping numbers. For example in my case the shipping number indicated that the item had been delivered three days before I placed the order. Do not buy from this web site it is a sham.

• July 16, 2020 at 8:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Foley, Alabama, United States

Don't order from DCDRSWE.COM, they advertise ridiculously low prices on Dewalt tools, too. Felt something wasn't right but their website looks like the real deal. Now I will have to deal with PayPal on the upfront $73.90 charge.

• July 18, 2020 at 3:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Clinton, Tennessee, United States

Dewalt Store Online is also a scam.

• July 18, 2020 at 11:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I have the same problem. At first blush, the site looked totally legit. I placed two separate orders. PayPal charged my account for both orders immediately but I never received a receipt or acknowledgement from the merchant. The only contact info listed on my PayPal receipt is two separate email addresses (one for each order) - both of them appear to be personal gmail accounts.

• July 7, 2020 at 3:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Ashburn, Virginia, United States

Warning: dcfacweb.com is a fake Dewalt online outlet (verified)

• July 6, 2020 at 11:46 AM by an anonymous user from: La Quinta, California, United States

I think I was scammed! My Product was supposed to be delivered June 30, 2020. It wasn't. The USPS doens't answer their Phone! WTH! I file an Online Complaint..

Appeared to be the De Walt Website with SALE! 80% Off on a Cordless Tire Inflator..

The De Walt Co. may be a SCAM? They don't answer their Phone? Their Online Chat Service doesn't answer? Filed an Online Complaint with them too...

I reported it to my Credit Card Co. I'm disputing the Charges..

• July 1, 2020 at 9:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Houston, Texas, United States

what can I do about it?

• July 1, 2020 at 9:57 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• June 29, 2020 at 11:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Toppenish, Washington, United States

It is true. In March of this year, I order from "DEWalt" a set of tools. Easily could amount to $500. Their offered answering question thru an email address. Their price was $99.99. I pay with CC and waited. No email confirming my pay, neither during 2 weeks. I sent emails... fake email. I complain to PayPal, no help. The day after I complained to PP, they updated my "shipping" info as "Sent". The next day I received a small envelope (4"x6") with a set (12?) funny faces. In the end, PP told me that they sent me my product. Fortunately, my CC/bank game my money back. I still save all the fake info, including the small envelope just in case my bank requests it in the future. I should know better. "It's hard to believe it... it`s fake".

• June 20, 2020 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

I to fell for this, can't belive Yahoo news put this site up an let them take me an everone else thanks yahoo how do I open a site in your news I have rock to sell

• June 20, 2020 at 11:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Sugar Land, Texas, United States

www.dewcxeo.com, and the header for the site states DeWalt Tools is a scam site. Sent me a pair of fake ray ban sunglasses. These people need to be hit by the FBI!

• June 18, 2020 at 8:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Mansfield, Ohio, United States

Their system DID NOT CANCEL but charged twice. Please check with YOUR Bank.

• June 18, 2020 at 8:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Mansfield, Ohio, United States

I tried to cancel my order but this system did cancel my order but charged me again. Please make sure if have placed an order, contact YOUR BANK.

• June 7, 2020 at 2:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Crown Point, Indiana, United States

I ordered a 10 price dewLt out me never, never came, what do I do

• June 7, 2020 at 5:05 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• June 17, 2020 at 10:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Merrillville, Indiana, United States

I did. They actually got a reply from the company that it was delivered. Which they absolutly were not! They refuse to credit my card. It was a best buy visa.

• May 28, 2020 at 8:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Stuart, Florida, United States

On May 7, 2020 I fell for this con job also. They had a web site that looked identical to the Dewalt website. They were advertising a set of 6 reconditioned tools for $99.99. Same deal as you guys. They ran the transaction through Paypal and sent me a sticker instead of the tools. There was no way to contact them by phone and they would not reply directly to any of my e-mails. They handled all communication through Paypal. Both Paypal and my credit card company are denying my complaint. Paypal has had enough complaints with this problem that they need to stop honoring these transactions. At this point, they are complicit in this scam.

• June 8, 2020 at 11:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Selmer, Tennessee, United States

He did the same to me and his PayPal name runxI, PayPal taking seller's side

• May 26, 2020 at 7:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Cumming, Georgia, United States

I fell for this scam. The Dewalt store or dwodus online. The worst part is that PayPal and my bank (chase) denied my complaint. They show a valid delivery with a post office tracking number. I am still fighting this because the Dewalt store mailed me an envelope with some stickers in it. What a scam. If this is the help your bank provides then shop for a new bank and buy your tools from the big box store

• June 8, 2020 at 11:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Selmer, Tennessee, United States

he did the same to me; how are we going to get our money back?

• June 8, 2020 at 11:42 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank.

• May 26, 2020 at 1:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Cumming, Georgia, United States

I fell for this scam. The dewalt store or dwodus online. Worst part is that PayPal and my bank (chase) denied my complaint. They show a valid delivery with post office tracking number. I am still fighting this because the dewalt store mailed me a envelope with some stickers in it. What a scam. If this is the help your bank provides then shop for a new bank and buy your tools from the big box store. The post office helped and understands you cannot put 25lbs of tools in a 1 ounce envelope. Last but not least. PayPal is not your friend or pal. I highly suggest closing all accounts associated with any and all of these vendors

• May 25, 2020 at 7:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States

Thanks for all the information you have made available on this website. I should have known better to try and buy tools for the price listed on the fake site. I was looking at myself but it led me to believe it was a 1 day sale only and I fell for it to the tune of $200. The really bad part is that it wasn't until the next day that I started to question my decision to purchase tools. I really didn't need and decided to look into it a little deeper and that's when I found your site and the alerts you have tried to get out. Unfortunately my computer settings automatically delete browsing history so I have no way to be certain which fake site I was on because there are so many others out there that look just like it. I did however take your advice and cancel my CC but again unfortunately I was told the payment had already been processed and there was nothing further I could do other than report it to the powers to be. Good by $200. Thanks again

• May 24, 2020 at 11:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Madisonville, Kentucky, United States

I made the mistake and ordered a finished nail gun, took my money and left me high and dry . Don't fall for this site.

• May 20, 2020 at 11:54 AM by an anonymous user from: Austin, Texas, United States

HighYon Capitol Inc. who is listed as originating in Florida is one of these scammers. 80% discounts. When PayPal looked into my complaint they very soon gave PayPal a tracking number for USPS that actually turned out to be in my neighborhood for a package that did get delivered to another party.

It obviously was not my tools because it weighed 3 ounces. My dispute with PayPal continues because they automatically believed the seller and denied my claim.

I now have gotten proof from the postal service that my tools were not delivered. I am waiting on PayPal to make good on their promise that the funds would not be disbursed until they had been shipped.

I don't know how PayPal actually got ahold of the seller because I have never been able to do so. PayPal gave me a email which answers totally and completely in Chinese so of course I could not understand. I was skeptical when they said it was USPS shipping such a heavy item. Please stay away from the Delta 80% of tool scam.

• May 18, 2020 at 5:25 PM by an anonymous user from: Eugene, Oregon, United States

Martin llc is who I ordered dewalt tools from, pay pal has held the funds until it ships.

• May 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM by an anonymous user from: Inverness, Florida, United States

Dewalt store ha ha just canceled my c/c too, what a joke

• May 13, 2020 at 4:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Detroit, Michigan, United States

This is continuing. I purchased $139.96 worth of tools from Dewaltdos site and as suggested paid through paypal. I immediately noticed the payment payee was Songtao Liu and contacted paypal who started an investigation but paid them and charged me anyway They denied to reimburse stating the charge was unauthorized. I'm appealing and waiting to hear from paypal.

• May 15, 2020 at 9:49 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I've been going back and forth with paypal over this for almost a month. It's very time consuming because the agents at Paypal are apparently at a minimum due to the virus, and so their ability to respond is limited. I was reimbursed, but I get an email that says my claim is denied and I will have to pay them back.

• May 9, 2020 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Yerington, Nevada, United States

"Greetings,

Please advise updated shipping information on the below transaction made on or about 1 April 2020.

The shipment has not been received nor has an update been issued. I appreciate your cooperation. Have a good day.

Thank you and regards, Dave LaMorte (Contact information below...)

Transaction ID: 6U519612CU108140S

Details about your shipment

Dear David L,

WEIGHT ZERO INC added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper

Tracking number No Shipment Tracking

Shipping status Shipped

If you have questions about the shipment, please contact vzmgclg@outtmail.club

Seller

Tax $0.00 USD

Total $97.14 USD

Payment $97.14 USD

Custom: zenid=2aa4nq92qksq08u8o4p8kc3

Sincerely,

PayPal"

The whole idea behind PAYPAL is to ensure honest direct payments to legitimate dealers from legitimate buyers. PayPal (apparently)fails. So - what's in YOUR PayPal account?

• May 7, 2020 at 9:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Ringgold, Georgia, United States

same thing happened to me, scam.

• May 3, 2020 at 2:22 PM by an anonymous user from: Daphne, Alabama, United States

Unfortunately, I paid with my PayPal credit account so I can't dispute my card. Paypal has declined it three times now...

• May 7, 2020 at 5:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Paypal has declined me twice now for the scam of Dewaltwos.com but I keep repealing it. Paypal claims they got a response from the merchant. That's all they say, with no details. Paypal credited my credit card but I suppose they will take it back eventually after they get tired of this back and forth between they and me. I don't understand why they don't see all these Paypal people getting scammed as evidence.

• May 15, 2020 at 8:02 AM by an anonymous user from: New Haven, Connecticut, United States

I got a email with the 163.com address, it comes back to a Chinese web site.

• May 15, 2020 at 9:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

The email address for the fraudulent merchant is yuyi035312@163.com for dewaltwos.com

• April 29, 2020 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States

Robert J. Wrable DMD, PA appears to be a scam operation (Dewalt Tools)

• May 15, 2020 at 6:21 AM by an anonymous user from: New Haven, Connecticut, United States

Mine was Vincent PiannellI MD PA

• April 28, 2020 at 7:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Herminie, Pennsylvania, United States

www.porter-tool.com is a fake site which copies the legit site www.portercable.com. Fortunately, the PayPal link did not work for me.

• April 25, 2020 at 7:45 PM by an anonymous user from: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Mamerry.com is one of these companies

• April 23, 2020 at 4:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Hartley, Iowa, United States

Dewaltwos is a fake website, try to find out any info from company and it goes into an endless loop back to where you started. check all scams, how do you get resolution if you have been scammed.

• April 23, 2020 at 6:27 PM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• May 7, 2020 at 5:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Paypal keeps denying the claim, because the "merchant" has responded to them, but they do not tell you what the response is.

• April 23, 2020 at 1:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States

tools store is a FAKE<FAKE,FAKE website!

• June 19, 2020 at 3:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania, United States

Also dewcxeo.com

• April 22, 2020 at 5:29 PM by an anonymous user from: Randolph, Massachusetts, United States

the url is www.dewatool.com

• April 22, 2020 at 6:50 PM by info

It is a fake store, stay away from it.

• April 22, 2020 at 5:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Randolph, Massachusetts, United States

there's a site called the TOOL STORE tool and equipment that sells ridiculously cheap dewalt tools. Are they legit?

• April 25, 2020 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Shepherdsville, Kentucky, United States

Absolutely not! I was scammed out of 100.00. I contacted Pay Pal and they said they could not do anything because it showed delivered. The only thing I received was an envelope with happy face stickers.

• May 20, 2020 at 9:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Matawan, New Jersey, United States

Those happy face stickers were the perpetrators laughing at you!

• April 25, 2020 at 8:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Central Point, Oregon, United States

Continue disputing it. It is happening to too many people. Paypal should not be able to get with working with scammers and crooks.

• April 22, 2020 at 6:48 PM by info

What is the website address or URL of the store?

• April 21, 2020 at 6:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Elma, Washington, United States

SCAM... SCAM... SCAM

Contact your bank or PayPal and file a complaint:

Internet Crime Complain Center: www.ic3.gov

• April 22, 2020 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from: Tampa, Florida, United States

And to make matter worse Paypal does not help. I paid using my Paypal account. When I realized it was a scam I contacted Paypal, which due to Covid19 they are not taking phone calls. They told me the seller informed them that my package had shipped and gave them a USPS tracking number. I was getting updates from the USPS using the tracking number. I was at home when I received a text saying the package was delivered. There was nothing at my front door. When the post man came by I showed him the text I received and he said that he did in fact deliver that package but it was not addressed to my address. The post office was able to provide me with a picture of the package and mailing label which was addressed to "Dear Resident" and wasn't my address but an unoccupied address. I relayed this to Paypal and they still denied my claim saying the seller had confirmation that the package was delivered even though the confirmation did not indicate the unoccupied address on the label.

• April 21, 2020 at 12:27 AM by an anonymous user from: Milledgeville, Georgia, United States

Had a pay pal account, prices too good to be true. I ordered anyway. Store was Dewalt on line store. Does not exist. I am filing a fraud alert with CC holder and charging back to pay pal.

• April 18, 2020 at 5:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Austin, Texas, United States

We got scammed on weight zero. Beware!

• April 16, 2020 at 8:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Palatka, Florida, United States

Dewaltwos got me today,

• April 22, 2020 at 1:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Got me too on 4/19. I am waiting on Paypal to recover my payment. Glad I didn't use my credit card and have to cancel it.

• April 16, 2020 at 11:18 AM by an anonymous user from: Dover, New Hampshire, United States

Did not suspect the Yahoo article advertising Dewalt Tools at 80% off was a scam due to the current COVID 19 Pandemic situation. I believed that Dewalt was trying to do something good for its consumers. Yes, I just learned that it was a scam. DO NOT BUY ANY DEWALT TOOLS FOR 80% OFF ITS A SCAM. IF THE PRICE IS TOO GOOD-IT IS TOO GOOD-ANOTHER SCAM

• April 14, 2020 at 2:53 PM by an anonymous user from: United States

Yes, just learned I just got scammed-DO NOT BUY ANY DEWALT TOOLS FOR 80% OFF ITS A SCAM. IF THE PRICE IS TOO GOOD-IT IS TOO GOOD-ANOTHER SCAM

• April 14, 2020 at 12:48 AM by Rrrage from: Gainesville, Texas, United States

Store by the name of Aguero got me. I saw the ad on messenger, ordered a 10 piece D Walt cordless tool set 9998 that was on April 5th; hadn't heard from anybody. I guess I can kiss that money goodbye. I can't believe that these big websites like Facebook messenger Yahoo don't screen their clients any better than that man it took me a long time to decide whether or not to buy that c**p. I couldn't afford it, should've just stuck $100 bill out the window n let a bird take it off... well lesson learned

• April 14, 2020 at 1:01 AM by info

Try opening a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• April 13, 2020 at 5:37 AM by an anonymous user from: New Haven, Connecticut, United States

I did the Dewalt deal $99.99 I should have known, but when I paid with pay pal I noticed the Payee was Vincent Paniella MD,PA That raised the red flag . So I tried to cancel that right away minutes after paying and PayPal wouldn't let me do it NEVER again will I use PayPal So I changed all my passwords on my bank

• April 12, 2020 at 2:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Red Hook, New York, United States

Is porter-tool.com a scammer? they are selling a 10 tool Dewalt cordless kit for $66.

• June 4, 2020 at 4:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Westminster, California, United States

100% they are. They scammed me for 10 tool Deawalt cordless kit for $76 $19 (shipping).

Paypal let them have the money because he provided shipping tracking#. I received an envelope with a smile face sticker. NEVER order anything from Porter-Tool.com

• April 12, 2020 at 5:18 PM by info

The website is a scam.

• April 10, 2020 at 2:37 PM by an anonymous user from: Port Jefferson, New York, United States

Same here.. problem with dewaltwos.com (dewalt store) and also with paypal. Paid $99 for a planer... my payment went to georgiy6cpro@rambler.ru.

I have my bank going after them...yes shame on me for not knowing better.

• April 22, 2020 at 2:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Chicago, Illinois, United States

I wonder why Paypal doesn't realize that dewaltwos.com isn't a scam. How many people must complain about that site being a fraud?

• April 9, 2020 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Hubertus, Wisconsin, United States

Oh yea the dewalt store is a scam ...crooks are everywhere even during a pandemic. PayPal won't do anything about it. I will never use PayPal again they are just as bad

• April 9, 2020 at 9:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

omg! the same thing happened to me!…. The DEWALTTWOS site charged me for NOTHING! AND PAYPAL DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!

I stopped payment on my credit card, and FOR THIS PAY PAL CAN KISS IT GOODBYE! I will NOT USE PAYPAL AGAIN IF THEY CAN'T STAND BEHIND ME ON THIS FRAUD!

• April 8, 2020 at 1:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Tonasket, Washington, United States

Why is Yahoo allowing this to be posted on their web page?

Have they no fiscal responsibility?

Stop this scam NOW!

• April 7, 2020 at 5:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Homestead, Florida, United States

I had the same problem with dewaltwos.com (dewalt store) and also with paypal. Paid $99 for a 6 set of cordless tools worth $649 because they were refurbished. I new right away something was fishy because the payment went to someone named robert j wrable dmd, p.A. According to PayPal. Tried to dispute the charges but could not. Beware of the dewalt store, it is a scam. Shame on me for not kowing better.

• April 9, 2020 at 9:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Dallas, Texas, United States

This just happened to me and PayPal denied my fraudulent case! … I stopped payment with cc and pay pal can kiss it goodbye!

• April 7, 2020 at 12:51 PM by an anonymous user from: Laguna Niguel, California, United States

I had exactly the same experience with dewaltwos.com. I used PayPal as directed by the website, money went to China and, of course, no product received. (I should have known better). The crook lists the goods as "shipped" with no tracking data to placate PayPal. PayPal is no help and apparently is OK with fraudsters using its service to commit fraud. This same crrok has several other website including Dewodus.com and dewtool.com. So much for the protections allegedly offered by PayPal.

• April 5, 2020 at 12:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

I ordered a folding DeWalt trimmer and tried to cancel it within an hour after reading the fine print on returns and getting a "receipt" from an Ange Nicole Investments, Inc., which I discovered is a company in FLORIDA! I had sent an email to the company CANCELLING it immediately and it took forever to even find the website to send an email to. There was NO PHONE NUMBER and I charged this through a credit card, NOT on PayPal, but it is via PayPal I got the receipt. Now PayPal is saying since it is not listed on their site they cannot do anything. I am going through my bank/credit card to complain.

• April 2, 2020 at 10:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States

I purchased dewalt tools from a website identified as dewaltwos.com. Something didn't seem right when no order info or email was received and the tracking function on the website didn't work. I immediately notified Paypal to cancel the transaction. They ruled against me and authorized payment. I'm appealing

• April 13, 2020 at 2:39 PM by an anonymous user from: Hopkins, Minnesota, United States

Paypal won’t help you. Go directly to your bank, file a fraud claim and get a brand new card. I got my money back. Good luck! If you still use Paypal, change your password ASAP.

• April 3, 2020 at 9:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Gallup, New Mexico, United States

I ordered at www.dwodus.com. I asked PayPal to investigate and the just ruled against my claim. The site took me to PayPal and PayPal filled in my card information. I have also appealed.

• April 3, 2020 at 11:08 PM by info

The website is fraudulent.

• April 2, 2020 at 7:41 PM by an anonymous user from: Milton, Vermont, United States

I purchased tools from dewaltool.com. I feel like its a scam, but I used PayPal to pay but have yet to receive any shipping info just the notification from PayPal saying it shipped. I opened a dispute with PayPal it was denied and I have appealed it hoping to get my money back.

• December 16, 2019 at 4:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Aberdeen, Washington, United States

Yep, it's a scam.

One of the best thing you can do is sign up to a payment site, (Like PayPal).

You provide the site your information so that you don't have to provide your info to a 3rd party.

A LOT of stores now accept PayPal, which is very nice and convenient.

• June 29, 2020 at 4:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Mount Horeb, Wisconsin, United States

Believe me-paypal was used and still won't do anything about it. Absolute rip off by weightzero,inc, paypal and my Discover card. They all blame the other one. I've been charged and credited 5 times. I GIVE UP!

• April 3, 2020 at 9:34 PM by an anonymous user from: Gallup, New Mexico, United States

The 'Dewalt Store Online' site I used took me to PayPal and Paypal prefilled my card information so PayPal is not safe either.

• April 5, 2020 at 12:15 AM by an anonymous user from: Birmingham, Alabama, United States

The same thing happened to me!

Keep your comment respectful or it will not be posted.

Dewalt Tool Scam - Beware of Fake Stores