If you are the owner of any of the following online accounts, please change your password: Uplay, Hulu Plus, Netflix, Spotify, Skype, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Freelancer. Hackers are currently selling the stolen credentials for these accounts that have been hacked by them.
Prices for the compromised accounts:
- Crossfire – 10 accounts go for $2
- Hulu Plus – 1 account goes for $3
- Netflix – 1 account goes for $0.50
- Twitter – 100 accounts go for $3
- Instagram – 100 accounts go for $3
- Tumblr – 100 accounts go for $3
Help protect your online account against hacking, by ensuring that you do not use easily guessed passwords and do not click on links in email messages, Facebook posts, or from anywhere else, to sign into any of your online accounts. This will help protect you against phishing scams.
For information about creating a very strong password, please click here.
For detailed information about this criminal activity, please click here.