The thesis paper is the official indicator of what the student has been doing for a whole year. It is checked more thoroughly, according to all the rules. To get the highest score, you need to pay attention not only to the information but also to the uniqueness of the text.
What are plagiarism and text uniqueness?
When we pick up a book, we can confidently say that it is a unique work, which belongs to one author. Rewriting data from it without changes, we are plagiarizing. According to guidelines, more than 50% of the text should be original. How to check the coursework for plagiarism prompt program Grammarly or Text.com. It is sufficient to copy the work and click on the button "uniqueness check". Within minutes the text will be analyzed. All non-unique places will be highlighted, and at the bottom will be listed sites with this data. Checking a thesis paper for plagiarism is a procedure that must be followed after writing each new section.
How to avoid plagiarism?
To write thesis papers without plagiarism, you need patience and attention to detail. You can cheat your teacher by rearranging words, but the software will figure out these machinations.
So you just need to follow the basic rules.
- Before you start, you should read the methodology on the topic of work. From it, you can understand what you should write, and what points to leave attention to. If you start with a search on the Internet, then, having found the right abstract, it will be difficult for you to change your mind. The outline you see will become the foundation. In this case, it will be much harder to fight plagiarism. If you don`t want to do it or it`s hard you can always find a service by tapping on google “pay someone to write my paper” and you will have quality and unique work in ours.
- Find the main books and articles on the topic. Highlight the parts that will come in handy. This way you will understand what you already have, and where the weak points are. Use the Internet to search for literature, not ready-made essays. Only living books will tell you how to write thesis papers without plagiarism.
- Use the most recent editions. Many books and monographs have not yet been put on the Internet. You can take information from them, but you should not copy a lot, because the committee of teachers is always aware of the latest literature and may notice familiar paragraphs.
- More often use the help of the supervisor. He will help to add quality thoughts that will add a unique text.
- The introduction and conclusions should be written by yourself. They are the ones that are looked at during the defense. Structured thoughts will make your work stand out in the eyes of the committee members.
How can I turn plagiarism into unique text?
The question of how to write a thesis paper without plagiarism interests all students, and it is especially relevant when you need to make a completely new paper out of a ready-made one.
There are several useful tips.
- Rewrite the work in your own words. Of course, the process is long, but there is nothing you can do. It is worth changing the plan and reformulating its points. Then take one section at a time and change the text. Some parts can be deleted. Large quotations are cut because they also reduce the uniqueness.
- Use different sources. Try to combine information from several works. The program can show a high percentage of uniqueness and still point to the site where there is a similar work. Choose at least ten essays and articles. A thesis paper written without plagiarism is always a guarantee that the student has put a lot of effort.
- Replace words with their synonyms. This can be done online the Internet. But, most likely, the work will suffer a lot, as its meaning will be distorted. It is better to use a dictionary.
- Add your thoughts. Even without understanding the topic, after reading the section you will be able to write some text from yourself. After each chapter, write additional conclusions. This method will not only increase the uniqueness but also get praise from the supervisor.
The presence of plagiarism in a thesis paper is a guarantee of a low grade or dismissal from the defense. For the text to be of high quality, constantly check it in the programs. Highlighted fragments change. So, gradually you will write an excellent paper.