"www.myduty.online" - It is a Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

"www.myduty.online" - It is a Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website

Would you share this Article with others?

The website: "myduty.online," which claims that members can earn $10 completing certain tasks in 30 seconds, is a scam. Do not register with fake websites like "myduty.online" because you will never get paid, and will only make the scammers behind the fake website get richer. If you are already a member of the fake website, just stop using it, and if you have shared links to the website on social media websites, please remove them if you can.

The website "www.myduty.online" is similar to www.myduty.site, www.fans2earn.com, www.money4task.com, www.mypaydesk.com, www.monthlyyouth.com, www.youth2payment.com and lot of other fake online job websites. All the scammers did was to change the name of the website.

The Fake Work-From-Home/Internet Job Website: "www.myduty.online"

myduty.online

Not only myduty.onlineenables me to earn money, but also a great part time source for me to earn ten time greater than my ordinary job, i am working hard and referring my all friends from social sites face book, twitter, Google Plus. It make my work more easier and efficient. Now i am making blog posts and spreading the myduty work all over the internet to make my income more and more higher! it touches the Sky!� Joshia Frauhmin is the head of deployment at breadcrumb by Session electronics Philippines.

The cyber-criminals behind the scam will continue to use the same websites under different website names. So, if you stumble upon websites looking like myduty.online, please do not register or take part in any activity on them.

The fake website is also similar to the following:

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• September 9, 2017 at 6:08 PM by an anonymous user from Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

How do I detect a fake money making online app

• September 9, 2017 at 11:06 PM by info

It takes a lot of research.

• April 3, 2017 at 3:43 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Its really a scam. mydutyonline.com is really fake. The devil will punish them for what they are doing to people. I wasted my whole time and data on the miserable site and just end up not being paid. Fake site,fake hungry people with fake money. Mtcheww.

• March 25, 2017 at 3:07 AM by an anonymous user from Oberlin, Ohio, United States

I was looking up SharingDuty.com . Looks like it's a scam just like the rest of these. Smh

• March 22, 2017 at 1:24 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

its a scam ......I've got 400 dollars I can't withdraw.

• March 8, 2017 at 2:50 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Yes, it is fake I earn $450 requesting for payment till date no positive reply; mail no reply. My duty.online is really scam.

• March 7, 2017 at 7:39 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

The website is a fake. I have over $1000 on the site which I cannot withdraw; the fake money is just showing on the fake site.

• March 6, 2017 at 7:57 PM by an anonymous user from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Oh! Really MyDuty.online & MyKat.online both are FAKE web sites. I have earned 900$ but not got even a single penny. I have mailed a lot but not got Any reply. These scamers must be punished by the foreign Govt. What the foreign Govt is doing , Is the foreign Govt not awared about it?

• March 1, 2017 at 9:33 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

It's a fake, online duty...I have experiences and learned a lesson... what is left for me is to be aware of scam works.

• February 27, 2017 at 10:50 PM by an anonymous user from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India

Its fake....duty online its fake.

• February 24, 2017 at 2:56 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

This job is really fake because the HV Never pay one person before

• February 6, 2017 at 1:55 AM by an anonymous user from Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya

Hey,

Thank you the warning. I almost was a victim. Now my question is which are some of legitimate online jobs you can recommend?

Thank you.

• February 3, 2017 at 3:55 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

What do they really do with those emails they collect; hope they don't use it to rob people?

• February 3, 2017 at 4:09 PM by info

They may sell them to spammers and scammers.

• February 3, 2017 at 3:53 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

I really think its fake because I am a victim; xan u imagine I did all am asked to do online and now I want to request my payment and they have deleted my account and refused me to login. I created another account with same detail to verify and they created another one, Those people are really criminals that would soon die.

• February 1, 2017 at 5:14 PM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

It is sad I am a victim. If its not a scam let 'em respond now or clear the people that has made money up to what they can withdraw?

• January 31, 2017 at 10:57 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

Cant those criminals be arrested regardless of the country they are.

• January 31, 2017 at 8:20 AM by an anonymous user from Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya

What of homecash.online?

• January 31, 2017 at 9:37 AM by info

It is also a scam.

• January 28, 2017 at 6:49 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

Which network is the best this 2017, because I want to join one now? And how do I know the fake networking business?

• January 27, 2017 at 11:09 PM by an anonymous user from Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

Yes it is fake I agree.

• January 27, 2017 at 12:23 AM by an anonymous user from Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

Thanks admin for sharing such an informative news about fake website.

• January 23, 2017 at 1:31 AM by an anonymous user from Patan, Central Region, Nepal

Hey thanks..for information...I am bit upset with this job!

• January 21, 2017 at 1:55 AM by an anonymous user from Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I think I am a victim. I registered 2 days ago on my duty online website. Now I've been trying to claim my earnings,but my request doesn't go through.

• January 26, 2017 at 4:34 AM by an anonymous user from Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

I'm also trying to get my earnings.

• January 25, 2017 at 2:30 PM by an anonymous user from Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan

Yaar, I also want to claim but can't.

• January 4, 2017 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

But are there some website that are not scam?

• January 4, 2017 at 8:13 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

however I did not listened to those who informed me that my duty site is a big scan .... I did all my duty but could not earn any dollar as speculated therefore I enjoyed everyone not to registered.

• January 3, 2017 at 3:33 AM by an anonymous user from Lagos, Nigeria

But it looks real fake. I can't even see where to get paid. I am even tired of it. I am still doubting if it's real or not.

• January 1, 2017 at 3:18 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Thanks for this information! I just went there and created an account, then looked around for the job section. I could not find a job section. I read at the bottom on how to earn money.

Can these guys be stopped? People who do sign up and are not aware or know how to do review searches will be wasting their time on this. Thanks for this review.

• December 31, 2016 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from Taunsa, Punjab, Pakistan

Helpful, thanx Jani.

• December 26, 2016 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana

Why do you allow scammers to operate?

• February 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM by an anonymous user from New Delhi, Delhi, India

It's fake, totally fake, don't register please.

"www.myduty.online" - It is a Fake Internet Work-From-Home Job Website