Beware of www.micmusik.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of www.micmusik.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this Article with others?

The website "www.micmusik.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent undetermined, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

The Fraudulent Website - www.micmusik.com

They (micmusik.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books, and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to services on micmusik, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• July 8, 2019 at 5:49 AM by an anonymous user from Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

If this is a known scam why hasn't it been shut down or blocked? Are police agencies involved? Are the various national communication control agencies (like the US FCC) involved? Anyone can answer me?

• July 8, 2019 at 7:07 AM by info

Most of these websites are operating in foreign countries where is hard to find and prosecute the people(cyber criminal s) behind them.

Once the websites are taken down by the their hosting providers, the owners of the same websites find other hosting providers or change the name of the websites.

So, it is a continuous battle with these cyber criminals.

• November 24, 2018 at 1:13 AM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

how to recover money from micmusic.com

• November 24, 2018 at 6:38 AM by info

Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• November 8, 2018 at 12:58 AM by an anonymous user from Bari, Apulia, Italy

I have not yet signed up for a subscription and I have not used the services of VostyrI.

I'm waiting for the refund of EURO 49.95 that you have charged me. I do not know how.

• November 2, 2018 at 10:56 PM by info

Received via email:

"Good evening I suddenly realized that I was scammed by www.micmusik.com. I think the whole thing happened through the illusion of having won a competition with a new cell phone up for grabs around October 20-26, c.a ..

Tomorrow I go to the bank to block the movements. I would like to receive suggestions. I wonder why the site is fraudulent to continue the scams without the postal police intervene. Thanks and best regards"

• August 28, 2018 at 8:07 PM by an anonymous user from Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand

I have been charged and want it reversed and membership cancelled. Will contact my bank and see what can be done

• August 24, 2018 at 3:11 PM by an anonymous user from Apia, Tuamasaga, Samoa

Thank you for the heads up, I have had charges put on my card, differing amounts so decided to look them up on google.

I will contact my bank asap and have them refund the money

• August 24, 2018 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from Nafplion, Peloponnese, Greece

ΠΡΟΣΟΧΗ

ΝΑ ΚΑΝΕΤΕ ΕΛΕΝΧΟ ΣΤΗΝ ΠΙΣΤΩΤΙΚΗΣΑΣ ΚΑΡΤΑ ΕΧΩ ΧΡΕΩΘΕΙΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΑΠΡΙΛΙΟ ΜΕΧΡΙ ΤΟΝ ΑΥΓΟΥΣΤΟ 49,95 ΕΥΡΟ ΤΟΝ ΚΑΘΕ ΜΗΝΑ.ΚΑΝΤΕ ΚΑΤΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΠΑΤΕΩΝΕΣ.

ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΑ ΤΗΝ EUROBANK ΚΑΙ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΣΕ ΣΥΝΕΝΟΗΣΗ

-->

Caution:

Made debits on my credit card from April to August for 49.95 euro each month. Make complaints to Eurobank.

• August 17, 2018 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from Bern, Switzerland

From April 2018 to August 2018, I was charged 49.95 euros (total CHF 280.-) on my credit card per month.

This company or this Internet address is completely unknown to me and I have never completed a subscription there or received any other service!

I do not know how my credit card details came into their possession.

• May 31, 2018 at 1:47 PM by an anonymous user from Mahlow, Brandenburg, Germany

Hello, it happened unfortunately and the dreI times my bank has to answer, now must also request a new map ☹️. Will make a criminal complaint, I was advised. I think that outrageous that you feel so ripped just rage about it.

So go to the police.

• May 20, 2018 at 10:11 AM by an anonymous user from Lódz, Lódz Voivodeship, Poland

hello, I was also deceived and had the amount of 49.95 euros taken from my account.

• April 25, 2018 at 3:15 AM by info

Received via email:

"Good morning, I am writing to you because I have been the victim of two charges on my credit card (both of 49.95 eu), after having responded to an email that they sent me. I inform you that I will proceed to make a complaint about it, in the movements appear the webs "smushgame.com" and "micmusik.com".

Greetings, Cristina."

• April 17, 2018 at 2:20 AM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I found a charge of € 49.95 on my credit card without knowing how. I have not requested the performance of this company via the micmusik.com website, and I honestly do not know how they managed to withdraw money without having requested a service. If you have a number of these characters, please tell me. Thanks Giuseppe.

• March 13, 2018 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from Lyndonville, Vermont, United States

I am a teacher. I tried to buy a lesson plan, and got redirected to micmusik. Thinking that was how I would get the lesson, and being someone who frequently pays out of pocket for anything I think will interest 8th graders in Social Studies, I submitted my card information. I was redirected to the micmusik sight, which didn’t have my desired lesson plan.

I immediately tried cancelling my subscription, and got only a processing symbol. I assumed cancelation went through, and went on with my day. Two months later, I noticed $50.00 charges coming out of my account from this site. The bank claims that since the site has my card information, they cannot stop any future attempts at withdrawal, and they (the bank) would have to cancel my card and order a new one, which would leave me without access to my money for at least a week. I drive an hour to and from work every day, and have no other accounts or credit cards. I cannot be without access to my (tiny) bank account.

I called a number I found for micmusik, and when he asked for my social to confirm my identity, I became absolutely hysterical, and started screaming. He tried to tell me to calm down multiple times to which I responded “I’m an underpaid, overworked teacher, who you are trying to take money that she doesn’t have from, for simply trying to find a new and interesting idea for teaching history!!!” He then (seriously), tried to sell me the membership they were already charging me for! I lost it. He says that I will be reimbursed, and when I followed the tracking link provided in the confirmation email (was not offered, I demanded), it says it will take up to 15 business days.

When (if) the money is reimbursed, I will have to drive a half an hour to the nearest bank branch, take out whatever amount of cash I think will cover me for the week, then cancel my card. What a nightmare. Guess I should just do boring textbook lessons.

• March 23, 2018 at 8:33 PM by an anonymous user from Athens, Attica, Greece

after they took 2 times 40.99 euro I contacted my bank to search every transaction and send the an e-mail telling them my name,card number,iban and the amount they took and when, so they will refund it or else I was going to give the case to the authorities.

after 4 days they send all the money back to my bank account...I am writting this so no one else will get robbed by them.

• March 13, 2018 at 9:08 PM by info

Do not take their words for it because they are scammers. They are just buying time so they can continue to fraudulently charge your card.

• February 24, 2018 at 10:20 PM by an anonymous user from Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

I am also a victim of their fraudulent charges. I have been deducted of a sum of close to $300 for the same promises that I would receive services for music and videos. Charges. I have been deducted of some of clothes to $300 for the same promises that I would receive services for music and videos. They can't charge me for cancellation when I first noticed that be deducted the amount even though they told me that it was going to be free for a month and when I called them said that it was only for one day instead of 30 and that I would be charged the ministration fee.

I notice go to notify up on noticing the cancellation fee is soon that it was cancelled however today when going back to the bank to try to find out what funds were in my account noticed that I am now in overdraft and once again was that was over it was charged for subscription these Administration fees and various smaller amounts that undisclosed just do what they were 4. If anybody could help me with assistance in either receiving a refund or how to definitely ensure this doesn't happen again it would be appreciated thank you

• February 13, 2018 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from Braak, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

I am a victim of micmusik.com. I did not knowingly give them my wife's credit card no. to buy anything but they have it and charged the card three times Eu49.95.

Please advise me what to do. thank you

• February 13, 2018 at 11:17 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges.

• February 10, 2018 at 10:36 PM by an anonymous user from Aspley, Queensland, Australia

HI all!

Just letting you know that micmusic are also using SMS texts to lure you in too!?! Here's an example I received today:

"HI Rachel,

You have (1) Package from Harvey Norman!

Ref: UPS-74859-XL

Last chance to pick it up >> hxxps://goo.gl/dvkouA"

It takes you to a third party website to fill in your details, email, password and credit card. You only need to pay $4.95 for delivery regarding the so-called state of the art Samsung tv. Anyway, I checked the terms and website. All seemed fishy to me then found more info here! :))

Thanks for the initial post above! I knew it was too good to be true. Argh!

• February 12, 2018 at 2:23 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Yep I had the exact same text msg

• February 11, 2018 at 6:05 PM by an anonymous user from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

They're not very original are they? I just got the same SMS, the only difference is that my name, even the reference number is identical.

• January 28, 2018 at 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany

They now use websites pergamez.com and muzicplay.com

• February 10, 2018 at 10:38 PM by an anonymous user from Aspley, Queensland, Australia

And SMS text for example:

"HI Rachel,

You have (1) Package from Harvey Norman!

Ref: UPS-74859-XL

Last chance to pick it up >> hxxps://goo.gl/dvkouA

Apparently, I had won a new TV? Yeah, right! :'("

• January 13, 2018 at 3:12 AM by an anonymous user from Nidau, Bern, Switzerland

I have been charged 64 dollars although I have never used the website. Has anyone else had this problem?

• January 16, 2018 at 12:37 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

maybe ask ur bank to take ur money back..

• January 12, 2018 at 4:06 AM by an anonymous user from Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Now I have noticed that my bank sends me bills, although I did not order anything. Have looked at the bills and found with the help of the bank that it looks like a subscription. I have not completed a subscription with anyone. Does anyone have experience with it?

• December 7, 2017 at 3:13 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I just noticed a charge from this company on my CC. I reported it to the bank, and canceled my card. They took 70$ CAD. Has anyone ever had any luck getting their money back? I’ve never even heard of this website nor did I ever sign up for anything. Any feedback is appreciated.

• December 27, 2017 at 3:56 PM by an anonymous user from Ljubljana, Slovenia

Same form me.. 50€.. 5 day trial???... After 5 days want to cansel.. No go..No refund..

• November 20, 2017 at 10:39 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Good advice-for all to be needful.

• November 1, 2017 at 7:18 AM by an anonymous user from Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden

Micmusic is the same thing as Movieflix, they both share the same website layout and work exactly the same. I had to delete my credit card because of my own stupidity but maybe someone else will avoid getting scammed. BEWARE!!

• November 24, 2017 at 12:05 AM by an anonymous user from Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand

I’ve just done the same thing. Was trying to access an online sports broadcaster while overseas and stupidly put my credit card into something. This site seems to be aligned with papgamez.com. They’ve charged me $49.95 US for the past 3 months til I realised.

• October 11, 2017 at 10:44 PM by info

Received via email:

"Could you help me, $1.03 dollar of my account was rob for MICMUSICK

hxxps://micmusik.com/backend#/music"

• November 1, 2017 at 7:53 AM by an anonymous user from Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden

You need to call your bank and ask them to block the card you used to sign up with on micmusic. I had to do it as well and by blocking your card they should not have a way of charging you anymore.

• October 31, 2017 at 10:40 AM by an anonymous user from Camairago, Lombardy, Italy

Me too :-( I ned help as well.

• October 14, 2017 at 10:29 PM by an anonymous user from Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States

I did it it, said free trial now I owe 3 something off my card on a late fee.

• June 5, 2017 at 3:47 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

$49.95USD ($70.37CDA) was charged to a VISA card. Holder has no recollection of authourizing charge or providing card info to anyone - either online or elsewhere.

• December 7, 2017 at 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Did you ever get your money back?

• October 1, 2017 at 12:46 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Same thing happened to me.

• September 22, 2017 at 12:29 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

How do I stop them from pulling money out of my account?

• November 1, 2017 at 7:55 AM by an anonymous user from Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden

You need to call your bank and ask them to block/delete the card you used to sign up with on this worthless scam website, I had to do it as well and it should work.

• September 22, 2017 at 2:21 PM by info

Cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• April 26, 2017 at 11:28 PM by an anonymous user from Beecroft, New South Wales, Australia

These people offered a free trial on youtube, they then took $68 fraudulently on my credit card, please do not trust these kinds of sites, they look legitimate, but they are just plain thieves and scammers.

• April 25, 2017 at 5:14 AM by an anonymous user from Ilford, England, United Kingdom

I got caught, informed my credit card company and sent them a screen shot of this page demanding my money back or I would hand it over to the police. They refunded my money.

• April 21, 2017 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

They got me. So I had to close my account and open another to stop them.

• April 19, 2017 at 10:24 AM by an anonymous user from Whitestone, England, United Kingdom

Like many others, I have been caught by them.

• April 12, 2017 at 8:18 PM by an anonymous user from Ormeau, Queensland, Australia

Hello, it won't let me cancel my subscription. What do I do? HELP!

• April 12, 2017 at 10:17 PM by info

See answer below.

• April 12, 2017 at 8:14 PM by an anonymous user from Ormeau, Queensland, Australia

Hey I just read this after subscribing. I was wondering, how do you unsubscribe from micmusik?

• April 12, 2017 at 10:15 PM by info

You cannot, therefore, just stop using the website. If they have your credit card information, contact your bank for help. Have your bank cancel any transaction and refund your money. Also, have them prevent future trasactions.

• March 22, 2017 at 3:39 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Haven't managed to register, for few possible reasons (not sure which). Should I be worried? Provided them with my credit(debit actually) card number, and wonder if I should cancel it?

• March 22, 2017 at 5:38 AM by info

I would suggest that you cancel it to prevent the website from charging it whenever they feel like. Or, contact your bank and let them advise you.

Beware of www.micmusik.com - It is a Fraudulent Website