The "Pepsi International Award World Wide" Lottery Scam

The "Pepsi International Award World Wide" Lottery Scam

Would you share this article with others?

There is no "Pepsi International Award World Wide" lottery or promotion. Therefore, recipients of fake Pepsi Company lottery promotion messages like the sample below, being sent by lottery scammers, which claim that they are winners, should delete the messages. They should also not follow the instructions in them.

The "Pepsi International Award World Wide" Lottery Scam

Pepsi International Award World Wide pepsiclaim@hotmail.com

Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:12 PM

To: Admasu Abayneh <admasuabay05@gmail.com>

Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company USA®

(USA. Regional Office )

700 Anderson Hill Road

Purchase, NY 10577 USA

Tel +1 (315) 828 0679

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with the required information's, regarding your winning notification from (Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company New York USA Regional Office) and we wish to thank you for your Co-operation. The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the Pepsi Drink & Bottling Company Mobile Anniversary Promo Award, wishes to congratulate you on your success, as one of our Star Prize winners in our 2018 International Awareness Promotion (IAP) PEPSI MOBILE DRAWS held in New York USA . Your winning prize fund is $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

This Pepsi World Anniversary Promo Lottery is approved by the AMERICAN Lottery Board Organization and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

For security and claim purposes, your winning fund has been deposited with our affiliate banker/financier; Citibank New York USA, Kindly provide the below information with the application for the claim of fund to the bank for verification of your Prize and send the a copy to us for preparation of your winning certificate and also to the remittance unit/department of the bank for the fund claim and release processes using their contact details below; Kindly contact Citibank New York USA and supply them the required information using the email address below: citibny@hotmail.com

ACCOUNT /CREDIT MANAGER CITIBANK NEW YORK USA

Occupation.

Account Name.

Account Number...

Bank Name..

Branch Name..

Swift Code If Any..

PAYMENT OPTION. TT (Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer)

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

N/B

NOTE: This Draw is solely conducted by Pepsi Bottling Company, Unites States of America and cannot be claimed through any of our Regional Offices in your Country/Area. All communications must be through PBC, United States of America.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,

Name: Richard Evans,

Tel +1 (315) 828 0679

Copyright © 2018(IAP) Pepsi Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• May 31, 2019 at 10:59 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Here is also may be an other fake sent to me a week ago

"Claim Proceeding $850.000.00 Dollars

PepsI Company

May 24, 2019, 4:14 AM (7 days ago)

PepsI Drink & Bottling Company USA®

(USA. Regional Office )

700 Anderson Hill Road

Purchase, NY 10577 USA

Tel 1 (315) 828 0679

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with the required information's, regarding your winning notification from (PepsI Drink & Bottling Company New York USA Regional Office) and we wish to thank you for your Co-operation. The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the PepsI Drink & Bottling Company Mobile Anniversary Promo Award, wishes to congratulate you on your success, as one of our Star Prize winners in our 2019 International Awareness Promotion (IAP) PEPSI MOBILE DRAWS held in New York USA . Your winning prize fund is $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars).

Your Mobile Telephone Number was selected randomly through our Computer Ballot System from World Mobile Telephone Directories in our bid to fight the pressing global economic crisis. I write to acquaint you with guidelines that you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.This PepsI World Anniversary Promo Lottery is approved by the AMERICAN Lottery Board Organization and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.A Cash Prize of $850.000.00 has been issued in your Favor By PEPSI DRINK & BOTTLING COMPANY USA, and has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank (Citibank New York ) here in United State of America in a temporary Account.

For security and claim purposes, your winning fund has been deposited with our affiliate banker/financier; Citibank New York USA, Kindly provide the below information with the application for the claim of fund to the bank for verification of your Prize and send the a copy to us for preparation of your winning certificate and also to the remittance unit/department of the bank for the fund claim and release processes using their contact details below; Kindly contact Citibank New York USA and supply them the required information using the email address below: citibakny@hotmail.com

ACCOUNT /CREDIT MANAGER CITIBANK NEW YORK USA

Occupation.

Account Name

Account Number.

Bank Name

Branch Name.

Swift Code If Any.

PAYMENT OPTION. TT (Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer)

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

I write to lay claims over my winnings as announced by the PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY USA. I was made to understand that the Fund was deposited in a temporary account at your Bank by the above mentioned Organization.I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through the appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office.

N/B

The following PIN# (Personal Identification Number) has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us and the bank: (PEPSIUSA-8741)You are warned to keep your winning information to yourself until your fund is released to you to avoid double claim which will lead to absolute cancellation/termination of Award. We also do not tolerate Laxity and inconsistency in claim.

NOTE: This Draw is solely conducted by PepsI Bottling Company, Unites States of America and cannot be claimed through any of our Regional Offices in your Country/Area. All communications must be through PBC, United States of America.Once again, We congratulate you for this landmark achievement and implore you with the responsibility of ensuring successful claims. The bank shall get back to you with the Fund release Directives on our receipt of your personal details as requested above so endeavor to contact the bank and send the above requested information to them without further delay as directed.Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,

Name: Richard Evans,

Tel 1 (315) 828 0679

Copyright © 2019(IAP) PepsI Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved"

• May 22, 2019 at 3:33 PM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Thank you all. I have got all answer and full information from the above comments. They have sent me the same message yesterday at 9pm and I have sent full information about me but I didn't send money. Thank you.

• May 21, 2019 at 10:41 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

They asked me to sent my address,name and my e-mail address,but I didn't send. But to protect myself from these scammers what can I do?

• May 21, 2019 at 10:50 AM by info

Never send money or personal information to receive a lottery prize.

• May 21, 2019 at 4:08 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

They sent me just like the above message

• May 19, 2019 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands

I also get this type of message what can I do?

• May 19, 2019 at 10:21 AM by info

Send it to us then delete it.

• May 4, 2019 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

They sent like above message so I sent copy of my international pass port and bank account number; we have forwarded emails how can they be charged in court?

Thank you.

• April 30, 2019 at 9:42 PM by an anonymous user from Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines

How can can I delete my info I given to them? they send thet me and send m info..how can I delete my info that I send to them?

• May 1, 2019 at 1:05 AM by info

You cannot undo the sending of your information, so just be careful going forward.

• April 21, 2019 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I received a fake message on April 17, 2019 at 3:50 from email pepsaws@hotmail.com.

The message says your mobile number has won you 850,000 dollar in 2019 pepsI anniversary drawn USA to claim send your name, address and mobile to the above address.

• May 4, 2019 at 9:56 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I also received such fake message

• April 19, 2019 at 10:49 PM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Pepsaws@hotmail.com

barrhubhogo@hotmail.com

Citybnk@hotmail.com

The email addresses sent me a message to my mobile number claiming I have received the 2019 pepsI international award.

• April 19, 2019 at 1:23 AM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I received a fake message on April 17, 2019 at 9:49 from email pepsaws@hotmail.com.

• April 18, 2019 at 3:23 AM by an anonymous user from San Francisco, California, United States of America

Thank you providing this email to get information regarding fake and fraudulent messages sent to me by the phone number 44270003903.

The messages say: "you are winner of 850000$ the 2019 PepsI anniversary draw in USA, to claim sent you name,email address, phone no"

• April 17, 2019 at 11:50 PM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Received this scam:

• April 17, 2019 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

They sent a message on April 17 2019 at 10:30 am from 442300520000.

• April 17, 2019 at 2:51 PM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Today I have got the message:

'Your mobile number has won you 850,000.00 Dollars in 2019 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA, to claim, send your Name, Address & Mobile# to: pepsiclaim@hotmail.com'.

• April 17, 2019 at 6:28 AM by an anonymous user from Arba Minch, SNNPR, Ethiopia

They send a message from pepsi wide world award from 44488331654 which says you are winner of 850,000.00 dollar in 2019 pepsI anniversary draw in USA.

• April 17, 2019 at 4:37 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I receive a message that said Your mobile number has won you 850,000.00 Dollars in 2019 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA,to claim,send your Name,Address & Mobile# to: pepsiclaim@hotmail.com. So how can I get a money?

• May 15, 2019 at 6:36 AM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

be careful, they are thieves. be careful again don't send them anything

• April 17, 2019 at 5:39 AM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves. Just delete the email.

• April 17, 2019 at 3:42 AM by an anonymous user from Arba Minch, SNNPR, Ethiopia

Today I have got a message "Your mobile number has won you 850,000.00 Dollars in 2019 PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW IN USA,to claim,send your Name,Address & Mobile# to: pepsiclaim@hotmail.com"

• April 1, 2019 at 3:57 AM by an anonymous user from Halfweg, North Holland, Netherlands

Received this scam:

"Good morning Dears,

I received your SMS text on my phone to win PEPSI ANNIVERSARY DRAW>

I am so lucky to get such amazing lottery.I have some plan to do and giv

PepsI International Award

Mar 30, 2019, 11:34 AM (2 days ago)

to me

PepsI Drink & Bottling Company USA®

(USA. Regional Office )

700 Anderson Hill Road

Purchase, NY 10577 USA

Tel 1 (315) 828 0679

Dear Prize Winner,

Claim Proceeding.

...

Kindly contact Citibank New York USA and supply them the required information using the email address below: citybnk@hotmail.com

ACCOUNT /CREDIT MANAGER CITIBANK NEW YORK USA

MR ALEX

E-MAIL: citybnk@hotmail.com

...

PAYMENT OPTION. TT (Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer)

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

...

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,

Name: Richard Evans,

Tel 1 (315) 828 0679

Copyright © 2019(IAP) PepsI Int'l Mobile Award All Right Reserved"

• March 30, 2019 at 7:49 AM by an anonymous user from Arba Minch, SNNPR, Ethiopia

Thank you providing this email to get information regarding fake and fraudulent messages sent to me by the phone number 44978743836.

The messages say: "you are winner of 850000$ the 2019 pepsI word wide award and sent you name,email adress, phone no"

• March 27, 2019 at 12:11 PM by an anonymous user from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Dear Sir,

Thank you providing this email to get information regarding fake and fraud messages sent to me by the phone number of 44873257781, which says "You are winner of 850000$ the 2019 PepsI international award and send your name,phone number and email address to processed the process".

Is it fake message or fraud? please, let Me know the case.

• March 27, 2019 at 2:39 PM by info

Yes, it is a fake and fraudulent message.

• March 25, 2019 at 10:43 AM by an anonymous user from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Dear Sir,

Thank you providing this email to get information regarding fake and fraud messages sent to me by the phone number of 44459508577, which says "You are winner of 850000$ the 2019 PepsI world wide award and send you name,phone number and email address to processed the process".

Is it fake message or fraud? please, let Me know the case.

Bright G.

• March 25, 2019 at 10:52 AM by info

It is a fake.

• February 7, 2019 at 2:15 AM by an anonymous user from Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States

they sent me a text which said you have awarded 850,000.00 dollars in 2019 pepsI int'l mobile draw in usa.and they said send your name,mobile number and adress to pepsaws@hotmail.com

I know they are scammers so dont send anything for them they wanna get your money.

• December 7, 2018 at 9:35 AM by an anonymous user from Arba Minch, SNNPR, Ethiopia

The same letter has come to me and I need to get a real information from City Bank New York USA, since these people use the bank name and title. My name is Zimbelachew Tesfaye Aberra. Thanks for your kind assistance!

• November 14, 2018 at 7:39 AM by an anonymous user from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia