Is Ebuyea an Untrustworthy Online TV Store?

Is Ebuyea an Untrustworthy Online TV Store?

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

Ebuyea located at ebuyea.com appears to be an untrustworthy online TV store located in China. Online shoppers run the risk of receiving counterfeit or knockoff products, or nothing all from this suspicious online TV store.

Please continue reading below.

Ebuyea at www.ebuyea.com

Ebuyea at ebuyea.com

+1-724-572-7734

Unsatisfied customers who are unable to get their money back from Ebuyea are asked to contact their bank and open a dispute to have their money refunded.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

Please continue reading below.

• Mar 11, 2019 at 6:14 PM by an anonymous user from Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States

Do not ever order from this site ebuyea.Com is a fake very big fake don't every order you will never see your idea or your money back low life sc*mbags said get real job losers!

• Feb 7, 2019 at 8:38 AM by an anonymous user from Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Ebuyea.com a scam site. Do not buy from this online fake store. I did not receive my order and I emailed and called customer service multiple times and 2 months later no response or shipment! They have a Google phone number that say's person can not be reached!

• Feb 25, 2019 at 1:46 PM by an anonymous user from Columbia, Missouri, United States

I order a TV on December 2018. I never received the article. No one never answered the phone or replied to any email but the 1st from before Christmas, telling to wait patiently. They were the last conversation.
      Now the site is gone off the web

• Jan 25, 2019 at 10:44 PM by an anonymous user from Jackson, Mississippi, United States

I ordered 2 TV’s in December and they said I would receive them by the 20th of January. I never received them and now I have not been able to reach them.

I contacted LG and they gave me an email for them but I haven’t heard back. I was able to track the package until it said it was delivered to the USPS. Now it can’t be found.

• Jan 22, 2019 at 6:01 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I ordered a 75-inch tv on Dec. 5th, 2018 and still have not received anything. I got a tracking order but it has not changed from Dec 12th, 2018. I'm giving them til the end of the month and then getting my money back and reporting them.

Constance

• Jan 22, 2019 at 6:57 PM by info

I would open a dispute now before it is too late because it has been more than 30 days since you have placed the order.

• Jan 14, 2019 at 3:09 PM by an anonymous user from Mebane, North Carolina, United States

Yes it is a total scam, I ordered a 55" lg smart TV and I was charged 117.00 that was my first clue so they sent me a tracking number and I was able to track the package to the us but no further.

What company would ever send out merchandise with out any way to track it until its delivered that was my second clue so I never received anything and I left message after message I emailed time after time and never was able to get in contact with this co.

So my advice to you is don't order from this co. And if it sounds too good to be true well you know the rest

• Jan 12, 2019 at 5:40 PM by an anonymous user from Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Total scam, bought 6 televisions, numerous broken promises.

STAY AWAY

• Jan 10, 2019 at 5:28 PM by an anonymous user from Wetumpka, Alabama, United States

Yes they are bogus. Facebook represented them, allowing their advertisements. I purchased two televisions...after advising me of the tracking number and removing money from my bank...they skipped out !

• Jan 10, 2019 at 4:15 PM by an anonymous user from Boca Raton, Florida, United States

Total rip-off, beware.

• Jan 7, 2019 at 4:25 PM by an anonymous user from Madison, Wisconsin, United States

www.ebuyea.com

Is a complete scam.

I ordered two different sets in early December. A third order 2 days later and a 4th a week after that.

I was told the first 2 shipments should arrive early January.

Today I spoke with USPS to find that the first two shipments that match the tracking numbers given were delivered to my P.O. Box on or about the 12 of December.

Those were two small padded envelopes that were empty.

I wish I had kept them, but didn't put two and two together until speaking with the clerk at the local post office.

So now I am trying to recoup the money spent.

No wonder they do not accept PayPal as a payment option.

• Dec 22, 2018 at 8:21 AM by an anonymous user from Marietta, Georgia, United States

yep they suck. got me.

• Dec 21, 2018 at 10:17 PM by an anonymous user from Huntsville, Alabama, United States

I ordered with my debit on Nov 28. Is there any chance I can get help?

• Dec 21, 2018 at 10:49 PM by info

Yes, contact your bank.

• Dec 17, 2018 at 10:42 AM by an anonymous user from Maryville, Tennessee, United States

I also ordered two LG Tv's. I have received nothing or heard anything from them. I hope these people are prosecuted.

• Dec 15, 2018 at 2:57 PM by an anonymous user from Perham, Minnesota, United States

They sent me a empty padded envelope I got today 12/15/18. I opened it up nothing in it.

I been scammed. How you going to send a 65 Inch tv in a small padded envelope. I ordered on the 12/04/18.

• Dec 14, 2018 at 12:06 PM by an anonymous user from Tenino, Washington, United States

We ordered Dec 2nd from ebuyea and got order confirmation, tracking # and package is actually in route according to 17track.net.

Now, whether or not it is a tracking # that actually belongs to my order is yet to be determined.

The last status update from 17track is showing package on airline to United States and then package is to be transported the remainder of the shipment via USPS.

I have ordered through China and have tracked packages out of China in the past. There is considerable delay from when your package gets on an airline out of China to your doorstep.

In fact, I never got a USPS tracking number of my previous orders out of China. I got a slip in my mailbox and went to the post office and retrieved my packages.

This does tend to make one nervous about ordering out of China.

• Jan 22, 2019 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from Phoenix, Arizona, United States

I have the same situation, it is saying the exact same thing on my tracking number and I have reached out to them again today. Did you ever get your item?

• Dec 15, 2018 at 3:00 PM by an anonymous user from Perham, Minnesota, United States

Did you ever get your package?

• Dec 5, 2018 at 5:28 PM by an anonymous user from Des Moines, Iowa, United States

Yes and was led to their site from FB. I knew it had to be some sort of scam, 65" LG OLED TV for $168? Impossible. You can't even touch a 4k set for many times that price let alone an OLED which are the most expensive sets as far as I have seen.

Just crazy that FB takes ads for things that are quite obviously scams.

• Jan 7, 2019 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from Madison, Wisconsin, United States

I saw the same ad on FB, but can't find it to complain to FB.

• Dec 6, 2018 at 12:14 AM by an anonymous user from Newton Falls, Ohio, United States

Did you ever get your tv?

• Dec 5, 2018 at 4:43 PM by an anonymous user from Providence, Rhode Island, United States

I ordered a TV on Nov 28 2018, as I login into the site www.ebuyea.com into my account, it says processed. Should I notify my CC company, it is Dec 5 2018, any info would be helpful?

• Dec 7, 2018 at 6:56 PM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

None of their social media links at the bottom works. All the reviews are of the products itself cut and paste from Amazon, and the javascript running the "items remaining" countdown, restarts when you refresh the page and never actually goes down.

It is definitely a fraud. For debit, earlier the better for claim. For credit card, if you don't actually receive the product and it is a fraud, you will get refunded.

• Dec 5, 2018 at 11:56 PM by info

Yes, because the website is fraudulent.

• Dec 4, 2018 at 7:54 PM by an anonymous user from Perham, Minnesota, United States

I ordered today to my friend says it is a scam.

• Dec 4, 2018 at 11:03 AM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

I just purchased a tv yesterday. Is this a reputable company?

• Dec 4, 2018 at 3:47 PM by an anonymous user from Lansdale, Pennsylvania, United States

I ordered a TV 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for my TV.

• Dec 4, 2018 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from Orlando, Florida, United States

I just got taken by this site, do not use, I repeat, do not use.

• Dec 4, 2018 at 2:40 PM by an anonymous user from Orlando, Florida, United States

No, it’s a scam!

• Dec 4, 2018 at 11:21 AM by info

Based on the comments below, it is not.

• Dec 3, 2018 at 6:53 PM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I didn't get a confirmation

• Dec 6, 2018 at 6:32 PM by an anonymous user from Chico, California, United States

somebody needs to surve a cancelation notice on there a*s!

• Dec 3, 2018 at 1:37 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

They have now ads on FB as awtoed.com
    Take care!