Beware of "Mr. Warren Buffett" Donation Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

Beware of "Mr. Warren Buffett" Donation Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers

Would you share this article with others?

Online users, beware of "Mr. Warren Buffett" donation scams like the one below, which are being sent by online scammers to trick you into sending personal information and money. Mr. Warren Buffett does not send out unsolicited emails, and will never ask you to send money or personal information in order to receive a donation from him.

The donation scam is a type of "419" or advance-fee scam, which is dominated by online scammers from Nigeria and other countries in Africa. Victims of the scam are promised a large amount of money, such as a donation, lottery prize, inheritance, money sitting in some bank account. Victims never receive this non-existent prize or donation but are tricked into sending their money to the criminals, who remain anonymous.

A "Mr. Warren Buffett" Donation Scam

From: Mr Warren Buffett <W.@lily.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: April 28, 2018 at 2:48:00 PM PDT

Subject: Donation From Mr. Warren Buffett $1,500,000.00 For You

Reply-To: Mr Warren Buffett <mrwarrebuftt.co.org1@gmail.com>

From: Mr. Warren Buffett

Date: Saturday, 28 April 2018

Reply-To: mrwarrebuftt.co.org1@gmail.com

Greetings to You

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $1,500,000,00 USD, my information below is 100% legitimate, See the link below:

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world today and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett or You Can Google my name for more information:( Warren Buffett ).

Send your reply to ( mrwarrebuftt.co.org1@gmail.com ) to enable me give you more details about this Donation.

I will be waiting for your response.

Reply me for more information on this e-mail ( mrwarrebuftt.co.org1@gmail.com )

Best Regards,

Mr Warren Edward Buffett Billionaire investor

CEO:Berkshire Hathaway

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• June 16, 2019 at 8:58 PM by an anonymous user from Beijing, China

"I have decided to give {$2,500,000.00}

发件人:"Mr. Warren E. Buffett" <info@polyclinique-du-tregor.fr> 加入通讯录拒收

时 间:2019年6月16日 星期日 上午03:23

大 小:2.67K

精简信息

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. ( warrenbuff02@aol.com ) Email me

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett .

God bless you.

Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor"

Here is another scam.

• June 12, 2019 at 8:22 AM by info

"Warren Buffet emails

Mon 6/10/2019 11:23 AM

Hello , just been getting emails like this promising me free money.

Have been stringing them along but think that I should report it nevertheless…… Email is as followed

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you,

I want to inform you about my plan to send your fund to you via Bank Transfer or ATM Card can be mailed to you. This system will be easier for you and the $2.500,000,00 USD was deposited with my donations pay out bank First National Bank for security reasons and better protection of the funds, So just follow the First National Bank instruction and directive to enable you receive your $2.5 million USD.

And this is to acknowledge the receipt of your details and to confirm your reliability in this donation. I have decided to use First National Bank my donations payout center to disburse this money. I am also pleased to inform you that the bank is authorized to conclude the disbursement of the funds via Wire Transfer to any bank account of your choice or ATM CARD.

you are hereby advised to keep this donation strictly confidential until your claim has been fully recovered before you can share the good news. Kindly contact the bank for instructions of the wire transfer. Find below the contact information of First National Bank.

NAME: Mrs.Mary Lampman

GENERAL MANAGER IN-CHARGE,

DEPARTMENT OF BANKING SUPERVISION (DBS),

First National Bank( FNB)

CONTACT PHONE NUMBER: 1 (917) 773-1723

CONTACT E-MAIL: ( fnb@firstnationalbkusa.com )

YOU CAN CALL THE BANK : 1 (917) 773-1723

Please note that upon your contact with First National Bank, you are to provide them with your Full Name so he can verify your mail with information sent to him already. Please endeavor to keep me fully informed on all developments with the First National Bank so that I can also monitor the transfer process through a feedback from you. send your full details to the bank,

IMPORTANT ADVISE: DO NOT ATTEND TO ANY OTHER PERSON IN RESPECT OF YOUR FUNDS TO AVOID IMPERSONATION OR DIVERSION SO BE WARNED, AND ANY MAIL YOU RECEIVE WITHOUT THIS CODE KINDLY IGNORE AND DISREGARDS IT, ALSO DO FORWARD IT TO ME FOR SECURITY PURPOSE.(FG/AHG/XGG/004) I WILL BE ON MEDICAL LEAVE AND CAN NOT BE ABALE TO READ EMAILS, BUT MY DONATION TEAM WILL, I HAVE EYES AND NECK PROBLEM WHICH I NEED TO TAKES SOME DAYS OR MONTHS OFF, TO BE EXAMINED. DO FOLLOW THE First National Bank INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOU RECEIVE YOUR $2.5 MILLION USD."

Here is another scam.

• June 11, 2019 at 6:50 AM by an anonymous user from Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands

"мне прислали во это\ My name is Mr. Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

God bless you.

Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor"

Received this scam.

• June 10, 2019 at 12:39 PM by info

"From: "Warren E. Buffett" <warrenebuffet.@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Date: 07/06/2019 10:55 AM

Subject: Donation

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. (warrenebuffet2@gmail.com) Email me.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffett OR You visit my website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

Best Regard

Mr.Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor"

Another fake email sent by scammers.

• May 9, 2019 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from Red Deer County, Alberta, Canada

I got the email this morning:

Mr. Warren E Buffett <warrett@usa.org>

Thu 2019-05-09 12:56 PM

Hi,

My name is Mr. Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. ( beffetwb@yandex.com) Email me

Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor

• May 5, 2019 at 7:21 AM by info

The scammers are using this email address: claims@helufoundation.org

• April 13, 2019 at 2:54 PM by info

"From: "Warren Buffett Foundation"<selo@gelendzhik.org>

Date: April 12, 2019 at 4:07:10 PM MST

To: Recipients <selo@gelendzhik.org>

Subject: TREAT AS URGENT

Reply-To: warrenbfoundation104@gmail.com

Warren Buffett Foundation picked you for a $1,500,000 donation. For more details reply"

• April 3, 2019 at 10:55 PM by info

-----Original Message-----

From: WARREN BUFFETT FOUNDATION <inesc@inesc.org.br>

Sent: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 3:10 pm

Subject: DONATION GESTURE

• March 29, 2019 at 4:30 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Warren E. Buffett <warrenebuffett076@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 1:26 PM

Subject: Thank you for accepting this offer,

To: Jack Schilla <lutheranoutdoorsman@gmail.com>

Thank you for confirming the validity of your email address and also accepting this grant am sorry for the late reply. I Mr Warren Edward Buffett. An American business magnate, investor and philanthropist,and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, technically is responsible for awarding grant/donation but I have always wanted to make a personal donation to random individuals in any part of the world and that is why I have decided to give [$1.500,000.00] to you secretly without my family foundation being aware. It gives me great joy finally being able to make this donation to you, let's make the world a better place by giving and solving each others problem, all people have the right to opportunity, equity and dignity.

I will like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as i will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be, I want you to open my page link to know me more better. Please use the money wisely, i only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that make me able happy all the time, i will advise you as the prospective lucky person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

To facilitate the disbursement process of the funds valued at One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars [$1.500,000.00] which have been donated solely to you, please send me the below information before proceeding with remitting the sum of [$1.500,000.00] to you. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously. I ask you to do what you can to alleviate the level of poverty in your region and also try to enhance the standard of living of as many people as you can and see the joy and happiness of giving.

Do make sure you provide me with your complete information below so I forward it to my selected payout bank for disbursement.

Your Full Name:

Current Home Address:

Telephone No:

Age:

Occupation:

I trusting you to make good use of this money.

Visit My Web Page to know more about me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

Thank you for accepting this offer, I am indeed grateful. I anticipate your earliest response.

Best wishes to you in this season of merriment.

Best Regards,

Mr Warren Buffett

• March 27, 2019 at 8:23 PM by info

"From: MR WARREN EDWARD BUFFETT <MRWARRENBUFFEE2wavb@tiara.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: March 27, 2019 at 3:46:15 PM MST

Subject: Donation From Mr. Warren E. Buffett {$1,500,000.00 For You

Reply-To: MR WARREN EDWARD BUFFETT <mrwarrenbuffettm@gmail.com>

Hi,

Warren E. Buffet an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. (mrwarrenbuffette.rog@aol.com) Email me

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

Best Regard

Mr Warren Buffet Billionaire investor"

• March 15, 2019 at 12:12 AM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Mr.Warren Buffet Billionaire invest <douglascosta0089@snow.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 9:48 AM

Subject: GREETINGS TO YOU

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate,

my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.

your contact address.

your personal telephone number.

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do you part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffet.

EMAIL( minvestor809@aol.com)

God bless you

Mr.Warren Buffet Billionaire invest

• March 11, 2019 at 10:44 AM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: MR.WARREN BUFFET <warrenbuffete-0327@car.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2019, 3:32 AM

Subject: WINNING DONATION FUND TO YOU

Attn Sir

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to be winning cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our Information below is 100% legitimate,

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the World from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you.

Meanwhile, Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her

Furthermore, after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and Some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i don't know when i will past on.

To facilitate the winning process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us Below information.

Your full names..

Your contact address..

Your personal telephone number..

Your International passport or working ID-

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate thelevel of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your position because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our winning offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffet.

God bless you

Mr.Warren Buffet

Billionaire investor

• March 2, 2019 at 6:00 AM by an anonymous user from Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland

Hello, I also received such a nice person and unfortunately, I have to answer my personal data.

I did not send any money, because I did not want to pay such a bank Bank royal bank with IndI independence of the option. I would have to send in dollars in PLN from 800zl to PLN 1,200. Now I know that this is a scam. He even wrote Hangar, Warren Buffet, Gmail.

People watch out for these scammers because they are still sending new, ever more emphatic e-mails to our post. Yours sincerely a Polish victim

• February 26, 2019 at 5:29 AM by info

The scammers are using this email address: warrenbuffett118@gmail.com

• February 22, 2019 at 8:38 AM by info

"From: Mr Warren Buffett <wwwe@helen.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: February 21, 2019 at 4:16:35 PM MST

Subject: Donation of $2.5m To You !!

Reply-To: Mr Warren Buffett <webuff23@gmail.com>

Hi,

God bless you.

Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor"

• February 21, 2019 at 4:54 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Mr Warren Buffett <wwwe@helen.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 3:07 AM

Subject: Donation of $2.5m To You !!

To:

Hi,

My name is Mr. Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. (buffettw67@gmail.com) Email me

Mr Warren E Buffett Billionaire investor

• February 6, 2019 at 6:38 PM by info

"From: "Mr Warren " <bbarrenbubbb@tiara.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: February 6, 2019 at 5:58:29 PM EST

Subject: Donation From Warren E. Buffet {$1,500,000.00 For You

Reply-To: Mr Warren Buffet <warrenbuffett892@gmail.com>

Hi,

Happy New Year My Dear My name is Warren E. Buffet an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. (warrenbuffett892@gmail.com) Email me

Best Regard

Mr Warren Buffet Billionaire investor"

• January 19, 2019 at 9:01 PM by info

"From: Warren Buffett Foundation <ceo@buffett.org>

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:22 PM

Subject: REPLY

Warren Buffett Foundation picked you for a $1,500,000 donation.For more details email:warrenbfoundation104@gmail.com"

• January 19, 2019 at 8:52 PM by info

"From: Mr. Warren E Buffet <warren@usa.org>

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 4:07 PM

To: Recipients

Subject: Donation of $2.5m usd from Mr Warren Buffet.

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. (Buffett1935@yandex.com) Email me

God bless you.

Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor"

• January 7, 2019 at 1:48 PM by an anonymous user from Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

I got this email today, it is a scam:

"My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world.

I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before I travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. (mrwarrenbuffett130@web.co.zw) Email me.

Warren Buffett.Email Address for your Donation Funds on this Email address mrwarrenbuffett130@web.co.zw

Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor

From Mr.Warren Buffett

Email me mrwarrenbuffett130@web.co.zw"

• December 30, 2018 at 2:31 PM by info

"Re: SECRETLY DONATION 2018

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018, 7:18 PM DTDC COURIER <dtdccustomcara@olive.ocn.ne.jp wrote:

Hi,My name is Warren E. Buffet an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

Best Regard"

• October 4, 2018 at 11:50 AM by an anonymous user from Sunnyvale, California, United States

I received the following scam letter:

"You have been gifted $1.5 MILLION USD in 2018 Donation Funds. Contact us at this email for your claim: ( info@wbuffett.com )

I hope this information reaches to you well as I know you will be curious to know why how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $1,500,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, I Mr.Warren Edward Buffett and my wife Susan American business magnate investor and philanthropist. Am the most successful investor in the world today and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway,I and my wife Susan mapping out this donation funds every Year to 20 countries all over the world where our company is been located in the world.

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $1.5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world from our $16.5 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and I have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing I promised her forever. as you could see from the web page above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire Investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in Truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because I am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because I don't know when I will die. To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($1,500,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.

your contact address.

Your State..

Your Country..

your personal telephone number..

your Date of birth..

your Marital Status.

your Occupation..

So that I can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. Please, you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have a few months left on earth. I will advise you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangle but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before. Thank you for accepting our offer,

Best Regards,

Mr.Warren Edward Buffett Billionaire investor"

• October 4, 2018 at 10:51 AM by info

-------- Original message --------

From: "Mr.Warren Buffett" <eagle@air.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: 03/10/2018 09:39 (GMT 02:00)

Subject: You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: warrenbuffett118@gmail.com

I

hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

ht

tp://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08/business/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-gates-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at Colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer’s and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i don’t know when i will die.

your full names.

your contact address.

your personal telephone number.

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to lose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.

God bless you

Mr. Warren Buffett

Billionaire investor"

• September 26, 2018 at 4:12 PM by an anonymous user from Wheat Ridge, Colorado, United States

Here is another scam:

"You have been gifted $1.5 MILLION USD in 2018 Donation Funds.

Mr.Warren Edward Buffett <www.@peace.ocn.ne.jp>

You have been gifted $1.5 MILLION USD in 2018 Donation Funds. Contact us at this email for your claim: (warren.buffett@wbuffett.com )

...

Best Regards,

Mr.Warren Edward Buffett Billionaire investor"

• September 18, 2018 at 4:01 AM by info

Another scam:

"From: Warren Buffett Foundation <info@buffett.org>

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 2:29 PM

To: Recipients

Subject: DONATION GESTURE

Am Warren Buffett the CEO to (Warren Buffett Foundation)Warren Buffett Foundation picked you for a $1,500,000 donation.For more details contact Warren Buffett Foundation email:warrenbb@163.com"

• September 17, 2018 at 3:14 PM by info

"From: "MR WARREN EDWARD BUFFET " <warrenebuffett.@ray.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: September 16, 2018 at 1:10:47 AM EDT

Subject: Donation From Warren E. Buffet {$1,500,000.00 For You

Reply-To: "MR WARREN EDWARD BUFFET " <warrenebuffett88@gmail.com>

...

Best Regard

Mr Warren E. Buffet Billionaire investor"

• September 17, 2018 at 3:10 PM by info

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Mr Warren Buffet <Buffet.@mbf.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Mon, Sep 10, 2018, 2:23 PM

Subject: Donation From Mr. Warren Buffett $1,500,000.00 For You

To:

Hi,

I will be waiting for your response because I will travel to japan for my treatment very soon.

Reply me for more information on this e-mail ( mrwarrebuftt.co.org1@gmail.com )

Best Regards,

Mr Warren Edward Buffett Billionaire investor

CEO:Berkshire Hathaway

• August 23, 2018 at 5:11 PM by info

"From: "Mr Warren Buffet" <s-noble.@mbf.ocn.ne.jp>

Date: Aug 23, 2018 4:29 PM

Subject: I Have Decided To Give $1,500,000.00 To You

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffet an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. ( mrwarrebuftt.co.org@gmail.com ) Email me

Thank you for accepting my offer, I’m indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet OR You visit my website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God Bless You.

Best Regard

Mr Warren Edward Buffett Billionaire investor"

Beware of "Mr. Warren Buffett" Donation Scams Being Sent by Online Scammers