Halifax Paired Device Scam Text Message
The Halifax Paired Device Scam Text
HALIFAX ALERT: A new device has successfully linked to your account on 12/12 at 14:08 PM. If you DO NOT authorise pleae visit hxxps://halifax.pair-device.link
Once the cybercriminals have received the stolen account credentials, they will use it fraudulently. Therefore, if you were tricked by the scam, please contact Halifax immediately.
If you get a message that seems odd, you should follow these steps:
- Do not reply - even if you think you know the sender, don’t reply to a text or email message if it seems odd.
- Do not open any links or attachments.
- Call Halifax to make sure it’s genuine - Use the number on the back of your bank card and they can help to check the text or email message.
- Forward the message to Halifax's fraud team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forward the message to your network provider – You can use 7726 to report the scam text for free to your network provider.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.
Recommendations / Ads