The email message below with the subject: "Find your next career here," is fraudulent and you should not respond to it with your personal information. The email was created by cyber-criminals to trick the recipients into sending money, which the scammers claim are fees needed in order to process their job applications.
Remember, never send your personal information to anyone in an email message or send money to someone who contacted you via email message.
The Fraudulent Email Message
From: Sheena English
Date: Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 9:27 PM
Subject: Find your next career here.
At this moment we need an energetic, creative, and self-directed person for Travel Assistant position.
What's in it for you:
Guaranteed compensation of $3,800 per month;
Benefits package: Paid vacation period and Life Insurance.
Travel Assistant opening is responsible for choosing and completing tours for our clients by performing the duties below:
- Place orders to ensure that consumer's demands are fulfilled;
- Provide best customer service to existing and potential clients;
- Provide administrative management by regular ordering reports.
For Travel Assistant post you should:
- Be able to multi-task throughout the day;
- Full legal age 21+;
- Be USA Permanent Resident;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have a strong PC experience;
- Have no criminal records.
If you would like to apply for our job opportunity, please reply only to this e-mail: email@example.com
Your CV will be a plus for us.