No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

kitchenew.com - it is a Fraudulent Online Store

The website www.kitchenew.com is a fraudulent online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent online store because those who have shopped from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cybercriminals and used fraudulently. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing or visiting kitchenew.com.

kitchenew.com - it is a Fraudulent Online Store

www.kitchenew.com - the Fraudulent Online Store

kitchenew.com

The fraudulent websites tricks online users into shopping on it by displaying fake Google Trusted Store and Better Business Bureau trusted seals.

Online users who have already used their credit cards on the website are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on a fraudulent website.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• May 24, 2019 at 9:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Bundoora, Victoria, Australia

I paid for a multifunctional mandolins slicer on 26 March 2019 and still have not received it. I’m out of pocket about $86.00 and. Not happy

• May 27, 2018 at 9:26 PM by an anonymous user from: Hitiaa O Te Ra, Îles-du-Vent, French Polynesia

Hello,

I made an order in December I have never received.

How to do? thank you.

• May 4, 2018 at 3:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I made an order in November never received

• April 6, 2018 at 5:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

HI iam Sue from Sydney Australia. I also made a purchase of a stand mixer and it never came. I know now it is a fraudulent website.

What can I say?

• March 20, 2018 at 8:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Guayaquil, Guayas, Ecuador

Hi, I'm Silvia from Ecuador, on November 22, 2017 I made a purchase for 160 dollars and the product never came to me. I'VE BEEN ROBBED.

How can I get them to return me?

• March 21, 2018 at 3:28 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• February 19, 2018 at 6:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Sofia, Sofia-Capital, Bulgaria

Hello,

On 1st of December I've paid 149,36 euro and it occurred that the company is Chinese and they have taken from my card 190 euro. Could you advise how those money could be taken back?

Thank you!

• February 19, 2018 at 7:19 AM by info

Dispute the charges with your bank. Have them (your bank) cancel the transactions and refund your money.

• February 17, 2018 at 5:11 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I ordered from kitchenew ( found on Facebook) on November 29th they sent me receipt for $49 but actually took $63 out of my prepaid credit card which was paid to a PES*good.huo. I’ve emailed a few times with no responses and of course did not receive my order which was suppose to have been a Christmas present.

• January 19, 2018 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Contact your bank in which your card is through. Put in a claim for fraud, I did it and got my money back. It's the best approach is to contact your bank or where ever your card is through.

• January 9, 2018 at 4:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Yukon, Canada

I ordered an appliance and was charged for it and have not received it, no reply to my emails and can’t contact anyone either.

• January 8, 2018 at 1:48 PM by an anonymous user from: Meaford, Ontario, Canada

They took my money and never sent the product and there is no way of contacting them,I am even blocked from the website.

• January 9, 2018 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Yukon, Canada

They got me as well, and can’t contact anyone and they won’t respond to my emails.

• January 3, 2018 at 4:37 PM by an anonymous user from: São Bento do Sapucaí, São Paulo, Brazil

The same happened to me! Don't buy from the site.

• January 19, 2018 at 8:31 AM by an anonymous user from: Lusaka, Zambia

Is kremelo.com a scam?

• January 19, 2018 at 9:00 AM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• December 29, 2017 at 9:59 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Was scammed by Kitchenew after they portrayed themselves as Kitchen Aid. They have taken numerous overseas transactions out of my account. Was given an order number / tracking number - but once I try contacting them the email gets directed back to my account as declined, their contact number is disconnected. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

• December 28, 2017 at 9:49 PM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

we have the same issue as well. received messages from australia post and gave tracking number was told the goods were delivered thursday 21/12/2017 under a different name and address. can someone please help with what to do in this situation.

• January 16, 2018 at 5:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Brovarskyi raion, Kyiv, Ukraine

Call the police!

• December 28, 2017 at 7:11 PM by an anonymous user from: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

I bought a mixer and never received the product and tried to no avail to contact them, not impressed.

• December 28, 2017 at 4:32 PM by an anonymous user from: New York, United States

I bought 2 sets of pots. When I did not receive them I try contacting Kitchenew.com by email, pots support, curiously store all return undeliverable. Telephone number provided no good.

• December 27, 2017 at 4:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

I ordered a set of saucepans from Kitchenew. Firstly I never received them. I tried to track the order several times and was unable to. I tried to contact them via email and the email address is a dud. Then I tried to ring the phone number on the website and it is not connected, so it looks like I can kiss that money goodbye.

• December 26, 2017 at 11:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I ordered goods which never arrived. Had bank account hacked and had to cancel account. Site actually showed goods ordered tracking from UK through to landing in Australia and been processed through customs for nearly 2 weeks. Now when you check tracking you only get error messages.

• December 28, 2017 at 10:39 AM by an anonymous user from: Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte, Western, Sri Lanka

Same thing happening to me.

• December 19, 2017 at 4:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I have ordered some product still has not received those.

contacted them and called them- found all those addresses are fake.

they took my money twice.

now I need to contact bank and cancel my credit card.

• December 19, 2017 at 9:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

I have the same situation too I think I should call the bank as well, right away.

• December 15, 2017 at 2:35 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Well I fell for this, can they still use my credit card?

• December 15, 2017 at 4:17 AM by info

Yes, contact your bank for help.

• December 14, 2017 at 1:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Mexico City, Mexico

Is there a way to get your money back?

• December 14, 2017 at 1:26 PM by info

Yes, contact your bank and ask them to cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• December 16, 2017 at 5:32 AM by an anonymous user from: Riyadh, Ar Riya?, Saudi Arabia

Can I retrieve my money? I have requested on 25/11 and I have not received any order and the two pre-paid Visa cards can I get the money back.

• December 16, 2017 at 8:29 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• December 14, 2017 at 12:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

So they took my money. How do I get it back?

• December 12, 2017 at 4:54 PM by an anonymous user from: Riga, Latvia

The same thing happened to me!

• December 10, 2017 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil

I also have bought some kitchen appliances at this site and I have no notice so far. I,ve tried to keep in touch with kitchenew but it was waste of time. In other words: keep out from this site!

Flavio

• December 6, 2017 at 1:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Hello, I'm sorry that I cannot write good English, but I just tell that they are scammers, thieves and a dishonest. I'm an old lady and what you have done it is not fee... I have paid for a microwave and a set of cookware, and I want those items that I paid, please. I hope that you will send to me. Thanks..

Paolina.

• December 9, 2017 at 6:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Porto, Portugal

same problem, still not delivered.

• December 6, 2017 at 1:45 AM by info

They will not send your items, therefore, contact your bank to have your money refunded.

• December 5, 2017 at 10:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Thank you to inform us. Some of my friends lose money by the way ordered products on kitchenen.com, kitchenstore.com...

They are still advertising on Facebook. I think a lot of people lose money. They cannot log in to those websites after they charged money.

How to nab those cheaters? How can receive lost-money?

• December 5, 2017 at 10:53 PM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charges.

• December 5, 2017 at 10:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia

I ordered from them 10 days ago, and got an information from customs to collect it! So, I think that they send one from 100 orders to stay in business!

• December 3, 2017 at 10:28 PM by an anonymous user from: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I tried to order but it didn’t go through. Thank God. Because it says that I have to call my credit card company for authorization, good thing it was midnight when I was trying to order. Then I received an email from my credit card company if I recognized the transaction, I was shocked because I ordered only once but there were two transactions (orders) this time I said no way, plus 2 different company that was in the transaction. Yes, too good to be true...

• December 3, 2017 at 8:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

I have ordered from this site, and I try to cancel by email because the phone is false, how can I get my money back, because for sure I'm not going to get the items that I order.

• December 3, 2017 at 3:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia

I have ordered from this site a couple of items and as most people the price has been doubled. I'm 100% sure I won't receive any items. We should raise awareness to this site on Facebook since it is advertised there. If you're wondering why Facebook hasn't stopped advertising I it's because these people have made several websites such as kitchenew and kitchenen and also enkitchen so if you found the same items sold with the same price on a website, google it and check if it is fraudulent. For those who managed to take actions, I saw that some cancelled the transaction, I just wanted to ask if anyone got their money back.

• December 3, 2017 at 8:30 AM by an anonymous user from: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

yep...they got me too. I will be reporting them everywhere that I can.

• December 2, 2017 at 7:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I just paid as well. Only my credit card temporary blocked my card and I need to call them to find out it was taken from China and in different amount. I should have googled it first. The price they advertised is too good to be true and it’s xmas time a lot of people do online shopping. Again I saw this on Facebook and the website look legitimate but then when you receive the invoice the email address is from a gmail account. I have cancelled the card but worried about my identity mobile and email are being expose to spam.

• December 3, 2017 at 7:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Mexico City, Mexico

We did the same thing and the credit card was temporarily blocked too. The bank cancelled 2 extra charges. We are very mad with Facebook, this is not good. We learn not to trust any ad advertiser anymore.

• November 30, 2017 at 12:33 PM by Stevefredtaylor from: London, England, United Kingdom

Me too. Card cancelled.

• November 30, 2017 at 1:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia

Hello,

I have placed an order from their online store, please recommend how can I get my money back, because I see that the products are not still shipped.

• November 30, 2017 at 11:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania

I ordered also from this website, how can get my money back?

• November 30, 2017 at 1:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Oradea, Bihor, Romania

Had to file a complaint with the bank and cancel the card.

• November 30, 2017 at 12:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Thought it looked to good to be true, glad I googled them first! Thanks so much!

• November 29, 2017 at 10:09 PM by an anonymous user from: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Been charged twice at different amounts and different currencies. Tried to contact the company. Email bounces back.

• November 29, 2017 at 10:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Artemivska city council, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine

Same story, double charged for the amounts that are more than my order.

• November 29, 2017 at 9:40 AM by an anonymous user from: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hi,

This website kitchenew.com keeps coming up on Facebook... should it be reported or marked as fraudulent? is it a scam?

Ella

• December 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Already reported it to Facebook several times as it keeps changing its name but same company. Facebook hadn’t reply back. Shame on you #Facebook!

• November 29, 2017 at 3:53 AM by an anonymous user from: Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany

I ordered from an american company lol and have payments on my credit card like this

"PES*JXDZ TRADE CO., L KUNSHAN 720

Betrag: - 89,41 EUR

Betrag Ursprungswährung:

- 693,15 CNY

and

AIP*LYYZSM CO. BEIJING 720

- 78,31 EUR

Betrag Ursprungswährung:

- 607,13 CNY"

so all kinds of funny names.

I made a reclamation at my bank, I did not order from these companies so I will get the money back.

I just don't believe this. Card is deleted, getting a new one.

• November 29, 2017 at 3:09 AM by an anonymous user from: Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta, Indonesia

I bought many things from those website on 26th of November 2017 for more than USD 300, and the following day the website was blocked, and we can't even contact their number or email them. Well, you posted this article at 23rd November and I just read it today. OMG! How I could missed that?

Thank you very much for your article, its really helpful for me to be careful for next forward.

• November 28, 2017 at 5:52 PM by an anonymous user from: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

jaI acheter une cafetiere il ont prie 2 paiments sans doutes que jauraI jamais la cafetiere site frauduleux sinon quil communique avec moI pour rembousement

->I bought a coffee maker and they took 2 payments. I doubt that I will ever receive the coffee maker. It is a fraudulent website.

• November 28, 2017 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore

I just lost $400 and my bank cannot recover it. I had to cancel my card so it wasn't used fraudulently. And yes, the payment went to China. Please be careful.

• November 27, 2017 at 8:01 AM by info

Receive via email:

"Kitchenew email! Got caught on this scam!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: support <support@shoppingcustomer.com>

Date: November 27, 2017 at 2:30:18 AM EST

Subject: Transaction Success

Reply-To: support <support@shoppingcustomer.com>

Internet Payment Transaction Declaration

Transaction details as below:

Transaction Date: 27 November 2017

Transaction Order ID: 20171127-16899

Transaction Amount: 84.98USD

Card Number: 451015***0506

NOTE: 1. We hereby confirm your order is successful. The Merchant name will be on your bank bills.

2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website.

3. This email is sent automatically by our system. Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Thanks for your support and understanding.

4. Any questions please feel free to contact the website instantly.

neverbyeshop"

• November 29, 2017 at 6:47 AM by an anonymous user from: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I wish I had seen these posts before I used the website - they have multiples now www.kitchenen.com and www.kitchenew.com both with a fake service@ email address that doesn’t receive emails.

Just about to call my bank and cancel my credit card and see if I can at least get the unauthorized payments back.

I googled one of the unauthorized payments so be ware of www.hktdc.com as well - another front for stealing money

• November 27, 2017 at 5:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I was trapped in as well and they took money from my credit card! My bank has helped me to dispute the payment! Otherwise I will be losing more than 3000. Scary! Avoid this website. It comes from Facebook page. Can Facebook block their account?

• November 27, 2017 at 4:57 AM by an anonymous user from: Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania

Don't buy from this site! It's a fraudulent site. I sent an "e-mail" to it and got no answer..Be careful!

• November 24, 2017 at 11:43 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

do not use the site they are actively advertising on facebook. fortunately for me my bank stopped multiple payments adding up to $1000.

avoid avoid.

• November 24, 2017 at 10:58 PM by an anonymous user from: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I just bought two items total amount of $176.98. They didn't send the invoice. Then I checked my credit card account and found there are two payments already taken for that I haven't purchase total amount of over $540.00. Please don't use the website at all.

• November 26, 2017 at 12:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Riga, Latvia

Did you get your items or you just lost 540$?

• November 24, 2017 at 10:47 PM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I too just bought 3 items but got suspicious when I didn't receive an email confirmation of purchase. Checked my credit card and had 2 deductions which didn't match my purchase. I hope these guys burn in h**l! So angry with myself for being careless and facebook for promoting dodgy website ... grrrr! Already contacted my bank but little they can do.

• November 24, 2017 at 3:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I have also just “bought” pots and was charged extra... #sigh

• November 24, 2017 at 2:33 PM by an anonymous user from: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Unfortunately, I saw this warning a bit late! have already paid! I am just wondering how could Facebook allowed such a fraudulent website advertise their link on Facebook! Sad and disappointing.

• November 24, 2017 at 6:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I also saw this on Facebook and followed it... I’ve always thought things were safe there coz the ads are paid for.

• November 24, 2017 at 1:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Paramaribo, Suriname

I'm so angry because I also lost my money on my credit card. I had to pay 114.99 USD and they charge me 259.99 USD. Now I'm so confused.

Anouschka.

• November 24, 2017 at 7:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I have just bought off this website and just seen these comments that it is a fraudulent website.

What do I do?

• November 24, 2017 at 8:01 AM by info

Contact your bank and cancel the transactions.

• November 24, 2017 at 6:04 PM by an anonymous user from: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I just did and they told me chances of me seeing my mike are next to nothing 😞

• November 23, 2017 at 12:30 PM by an anonymous user from: Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados

This company does not exist. I called the phone number and it is a number to a company in the U.K. The customer service Rep said that they have been receiving calls about this fake site. I placed one order and the company charged my card on two separate occasions for different amounts. Tried to email them and the email bounced back. When I contacted the bank they stated that this company is registered in China.

• November 23, 2017 at 8:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Copenhagen, Capital, Denmark

Never order anything on the site, because they are fraudulent. This company registered in China and deducted in Chinese yuan. I called my bank and cancelled the payment. Bank confirmed that they are fraudulent. Be careful.

• November 24, 2017 at 6:05 PM by an anonymous user from: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

Did you get your money back?

• November 23, 2017 at 5:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Nairobi, Kenya

Very true, run my card yesterday for 95.96USD, deducted 118.00USD.

Already in confusion, well aware I have been swindled.

David.