www.musikmac.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

www.musikmac.com - It is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this Article with others?

The website "www.musikmac.com" is a fraudulent one. The website which claims it will deliver all your favorite movies, music, and games across all your favorite platforms, is similar to the fraudulent websites: www.geeker.com, lilplay.com and tzarmedia.com. Online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website, run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have cancelled their subscriptions.

They (musikmac.com) claim not to charge your credit card for the trial period, but will do so anyway, even if you cancel before the trial period is up. Also, they will charge you to cancel your free registration, and will periodical charge your credit card for an undertermined of money. And, the website doesn't have some movies, books and music it has advertised. I think this is another trick used to lure potential victims to the website.

Online user who have already subscribed to musikmac.com, are asked to contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards, or refund their money if their cards were already charged.

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• September 18, 2019 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I received an email telling me I had been chosen to view the new Samsung mobile phone. In order to have it sent to me, I had to open a ‘free trial’ to musikmac.com. It won’t charge me any money and so on. Before I gave any details o decided to google this company and what do I find, fraudulent. I go back to the details required part of this process and change my name, postcode, and country I live in. Low and behold I get a green correct tick next to each entry. I’d even made up the postcode.

This says an awful lot. Be wary of these offers.

• September 12, 2019 at 4:31 PM by an anonymous user from Riga, Latvia

Yesterday this company has removed 57eur from my account. I called the bank, but it couldn't stop the deal. I have 1eur in my account by the end of this month. These fraudsters will receive the highest penalties. 12.09.2019

• August 10, 2019 at 1:36 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

If card is canceled then they can’t take your money.

• January 29, 2019 at 2:50 AM by an anonymous user from Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Musikmac.com Biggest scammer! Their taking your money without hesitation, Even I didnt sign up for membership. Their took 49.50 Euro from my account.

• November 12, 2018 at 6:36 PM by info

Received via email:

"Could you please help on unsubscribe my membership on musikmac.com? because I accidentally added my credit card, and it was charged without getting any music or movie."

• June 19, 2018 at 4:09 PM by an anonymous user from Ballybofey, Ulster, Ireland

HI, 49 euro was taking from my account how can I stop this......

• June 19, 2018 at 5:06 PM by info

Cancel your current credit card and get a new one.

• May 8, 2018 at 2:29 AM by an anonymous user from Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands

What can I do to stop this automatic payments (monthly 40 euro) ?

• May 8, 2018 at 5:49 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• May 2, 2018 at 1:25 AM by an anonymous user from Heerlen, Limburg, Netherlands

How can I unsubscribe from these scammers?

• May 2, 2018 at 7:31 AM by info

You cannot, therefore, cancel your credit card and get a new one.

• May 1, 2018 at 5:17 AM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

I have seen that they have charged € 49.95 to my card at no time they told me that I had to pay, these days ago but the one charged is 29 April, what can I do to get back my money; I unsubscribe?

• June 9, 2018 at 3:43 PM by an anonymous user from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain

The same thing happened to me on June 4, they said that I had a 1-month free trial like Netfix or being. I think it's convenient to cancel my card but I'm interested to know what you've done about it ... regards

• December 16, 2017 at 3:07 PM by an anonymous user from San Juan, Puerto Rico

I called the card's customer service and canceled it inmeadiately after reading your article, minutes after I finished "subscribing" to musikmac. That will end the possibility of that "company" making any charge, right?

• February 7, 2018 at 7:32 AM by an anonymous user from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Did they make any charge to your credit card?

• December 29, 2017 at 7:12 PM by an anonymous user from Houston, Texas, United States

I had just finished subscribing as well. How did you cancel it? Did you have to repeat your card number to them?

• December 16, 2017 at 6:29 PM by info

Yes, but check your credit card transactions for charges already made before you canceled. If there are any, have your bank cancel them and refund your money.

• September 29, 2017 at 5:24 PM by an anonymous user from Newmarket, Ontario, Canada

I just finished with talking to the "company".

They are a fraudulent company who makes money off some virus that grabs credit card information.

They did provide me with the email address that they have on record as well as the IP address that they have and they had one of my emails, but the IP address is not mine. I doubt the credit card company will be able to do anything about it, but I'm going to let them get me my money back if they can.

Mike.

• August 22, 2017 at 1:09 PM by an anonymous user from Doncaster, England, United Kingdom

I accidentally signed up for this thinking I was signing up for another product. By the time I realise it was past the free trial date and they charged my card. I cancelled my subscription and got an email to say they had cancelled my subscription. but I want my money back and I am worried that they will take more again so will be contacting my card distributor!

• July 1, 2017 at 11:59 AM by an anonymous user from New Cross, England, United Kingdom

A debit of 38 poundd was made on my card. Crooks 14 day free trial my foot.

• June 18, 2017 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from Szczecin, West Pomerania, Poland

A debit of $49 was made on my card. I don't want to be part of this, sign me out.

• June 16, 2017 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from Ljubljana, Slovenia

I have also received a debiting of 47€, although I have never downloaded music. I have nevertheless canceled the music and have received the following mail:

"Dear.

Good day,

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking in our system,

you had signed up for a 5 day free trial on our site and did not

cancel or choose a plan so as stated in our "Terms and Conditions" the

account was upgraded to a monthly Premium Membership for $49.95 USD

per Month.

What would like to do on this active account?

May we help you with anything else?

Than I wrote to them again and ask them to refund transfer to me. Answer is:

"Dear Miran Audio

Good day,

Please be informed that under our company policy premium members who have registered through our free trial offer are not eligible for any refund.

All I can do is to immediately cancel the account and effectively today.

Your subscription has been cancelled successfully with reference number 25551814. Cancellation date: 2017-06-16. Rest assured that no future charges will apply.

May we help you with anything else?

Thank you."

Conclusion: scoundrelism!

• June 5, 2017 at 8:52 AM by an anonymous user from Montigny-lès-Metz, Grand Est, France

Hi,

I have been charged 47 euro as well by musikmac.com. Never heard of them before and no idea how they got hold of my credit card details. I have just cancelled my credit card to avoid any future transactions.

Apparently, I am not their only victim so my question is how they are collecting these credit card details?

• May 26, 2017 at 6:31 PM by an anonymous user from Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand

Is musikcom the same company as music611 as both of these companies have been deducting money from our credit card. Music611 have said they will credit the US39.90 they have charged us (not holding our breath) but we are assuming they run musikcom too. Am I correct in thinking this?

• May 21, 2017 at 2:55 AM by an anonymous user from Finsterwalde, Brandenburg, Germany

"Nice day,

After checking in our system, you have signed up for a 5-day free trial on our website and have not chosen a demolition or a plan, as stated in our "Terms and Conditions", the account has been limited to a monthly premium membership for $ 49.95 USD per month.

Please note that no refund will be given to our company premium members who have registered through our free trial offer.

As requested, your subscription was successfully canceled with reference number 23943004. Be assured that no future fees will apply.

Can we help you with something else?

Many Thanks.

Good day,

We would like to thank you for your interest in our service, and we will be glad to help you. "Premium Membership for $ 49.95 USD per month.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

As requested, your subscription has been canceled with reference number 23943004. Rest assured that no future charges will apply.

May we help you with anything else?

Thank you."

Germany

• May 20, 2017 at 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from Finsterwalde, Brandenburg, Germany

From Musikmac.com my account will be charged € 47.51 per month. I have never signed a contract with this company and never download music from the Internet. What am I to do now? I canceled and informed my bank.

• May 20, 2017 at 1:36 PM by info

You did the right thing by cancelling and contacting your bank. Your bank should cancel the charges and refund your money. You may need to cancel the current credit card and get a new one to stop the scammers from continuously charging it.

• May 10, 2017 at 6:05 AM by an anonymous user from Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom

I have been getting money taken out of my bank by musikmac.com. What do I do?

• May 10, 2017 at 7:21 AM by info

Contact your bank and ask them to cancel the transactions and refund your money. They may need to cancel your current credit card to prevent future transactions from the fraudulent website.

• May 10, 2017 at 7:19 AM by info

Contact your bank and ask them to cancel the transactions and refund your money. Also, have them block cur

• April 3, 2017 at 9:53 AM by an anonymous user from Wellington, New Zealand

They are still charging for subscription even if you don't choose a plan or use the free trial.

• March 27, 2017 at 6:13 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Today, I spotted a fraudulent charge on my credit card from musikmac.com. I don't know how they got hold of my card information but I put a block on the card immediately. When I called musikmac.com customer support, I was immediately greeted with an automated message stating that enrollment in their music streaming service was ongoing and could only be cancelled within 5 days of signing up online. Since I never signed up for anything and I NEVER use this card for online purchases, I knew someone had scammed my credit card information. When I got a real person on the phone, she didn't seem too surprised that I was being scammed - as if this is nothing new for her.

She claimed a refund would be forthcoming in the next couple of weeks. I'm not holding my breath but I will certainly jump all over them if the transaction isn't reversed in 2 weeks.

• March 7, 2017 at 2:04 PM by an anonymous user from Montevideo, Uruguay

Thank you very much for the information.

I was cheated by Musikmac. They asked me for the card to complete the data and I never got to see anything.

I did not really care about it until this month on an invoice of one of my cards came with $ 50.

I can not find the form to cancel it.

Could you guide me through the next steps?

• March 7, 2017 at 3:34 PM by info

Contact your bank and ask them to cancel the transaction because the website is fraudulent. They may need to give you a new card to prevent the scammers from continously charging the current card.

• February 27, 2017 at 11:34 PM by an anonymous user from Orléans, Centre-Val de Loire, France

Hello,

I also suffered this scam, unfortunately for me, I want to join them, but do not know how to do, could you help me?

I thank you in advance.