Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.
« »

Beware of www.radiuniverse.com - It is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

2018-02-13T11:54:31 -  +
Beware of www.radiuniverse.com - It is a Fraudulent Online Streaming Website

"www.radiuniverse.com" is a fraudulent content streaming website that claims online users can get access to more than +900 national and international channels with the best music worldwide. Therefore, online users who have used their credit cards on the fraudulent website (Radios Pick) run the risk of their cards being fraudulently charged for undetermined amounts, even when they have canceled their subscriptions.

Advertisements

www.radiuniverse.com - The Fraudulent Website

www.radiuniverse.com

They (Radios Pick) claim they will not to charge your credit card but will do so anyway, even after validating your account. Also, they will periodical charge your credit card for an undetermined amount of money. And, the website doesn't have the movies or TV shows it has advertised.

Online user who have already subscribed to www.radiuniverse.com, are asked not to trust them to cancel their membership or refund their money. They should instead, contact their credit card company or bank for help to prevent the fraudulent website from fraudulently charging their credit cards. Or, they should ask their banks to cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund their money if their credit cards have already been charged.

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews ✍

• Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 6:33 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Los Angeles, California, United States

Omg I see 2 charges on my bank statement and I never signed up with them. I tried calling the 800 number but it's for a dish network sign up.

What can I do to get my money back, please.

• Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 6:50 AM by info

Contact your bank and dispute the charge with them to have your money refunded.

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 6:53 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina

I have made the subscribe and try to cancel it the next day, 2 days send a cancelation mail and I do not obtain an answer, tomorrow I will make a denouncement to MasterCard.

• Posted: Jul 9, 2018 at 12:33 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Salem, Wisconsin, United States

I cant get any response from them. They wont give me my money back that they took from me. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

• Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 10:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Heckenberg, New South Wales, Australia

I never subscribed to these people; just woke up one morning to find they had stolen over $70 from my account,my bank account is now on hold,in debit n my direct debit bills were not fully paid on top of that I am being charged late payment fees for the unpaid bills,so it is now costing me even more than the amount they stole.

I have emailed numerous times to only receive 1 reply saying they will contact their bank about refunding.

im sorry its not good enough,they not only took money from my account which I did not give permission, I dont even know how they got my card number,but now they have the nerve to make me wait for a week now,for my money that they stole

• Posted: Jul 9, 2018 at 9:47 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Arrowtown, Otago, New Zealand

mine too, they stole $70 from my account.

• Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 8:52 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Panadura, Western Province, Sri Lanka

Can they use our personal information provided such like email address to misuse? Will it be problematic? I didn't provide the credit card details.

• Posted: Jul 4, 2018 at 12:22 PM by info

They will send you spam and scams so be careful going forward.

• Posted: Jul 1, 2018 at 10:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Now they are scamming people through Facebook post stating "Singapore Airlines offers 2 tickets to EVERYONE for ONLY $1! To celebrate its 45th anniversary." After giving your credit card details and other personal information, your details are compromised and have to block your credit card and raise a dispute over the amount charged to the credit card. Banks should block this merchant from debiting the credit/debit cards!!

• Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 11:22 PM by an anonymous user from or near: San Diego, California, United States

I have NO IDEA Who Radiuniverse is and they are telling me my trial expires...I will sue them.

• Posted: Jun 20, 2018 at 2:46 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania

I was trapped by the Radiuniverse and now I can't even cancel my membership as when I fill in the cancel request, I get the message "The user data you have type us does not exist, please, check the data described". Can someone help? How do I delete my account? Is my bank account still in danger even after deleting the account?

• Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 11:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dover, Delaware, United States

didn't approve this.

• Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 1:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Rohtak, Haryana, India

I have only subscribed for the same but have not provided any credit or debit card details to them
    So still do I have any threat?

• Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 4:44 PM by info

No, but be careful going forward because they will contact you and attempt to scam you.

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Irkutsk, Irkutskaya Oblast, Russia

It seems I unsubscribed and they did not remove anything. I'm afraid that they did take off money, help me.

• Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 11:47 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: May 29, 2018 at 12:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Seattle, Washington, United States

Me to got a charge of $42.82 on my debit card, going to bank in the morning to see if I can get it taken are of, have no idea how this happened don't remember signing up for anything like this.

• Posted: May 25, 2018 at 12:43 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Griffin, Georgia, United States

I was checking my checking account it said $0.27 from online. Called my bank to see where the charger was from. I knew then someone was trying to hack my account. If they spent more time doing the right thing instead of hacking people bank account. I am so mad; work so hard for what I got and for someone to take my money. They don't have anything else to do but take from hard-working people.

• Posted: May 23, 2018 at 1:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Brooklyn, New York, United States

I don't know what this is all about I look like a fraud and I notice money was removed from my credit card account

• Posted: May 21, 2018 at 1:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Detroit, Michigan, United States

I was charged 40.00 on my card from the RadI universe and never authorized it! I’m on a low fixed income & now I’m in a hole!

What would you recommend for me to do? Who do I contact??? I'm grateful to anyone who replies.

• Posted: May 21, 2018 at 1:24 PM by info

Dispute the charge with your bank and have them cancel the transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: May 21, 2018 at 4:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Statesville, North Carolina, United States

Just got a email from Radiuniverse saying I have registered for their 7 day trail period but I didn't register at all, can they have my credit card info without me even signing up

• Posted: May 15, 2018 at 12:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bogotá, Bogota D.C., Colombia

I got a message that by answering a browser survey I would receive a Samsung cellphone for 1 Colombian peso but they would ask for all my data including credit card number and security code, so the web address is not the browser but operates www.radiuniverse.com, and researching arrive here, English translation.

I got a message that by answering to browser survey I would receive a samsung cellphone for 1 Colombian peso but they requested all my data including credit card number and security code, so I saw the web address and it is not the browser's opera but www.radiuniverse.com, and researching arrive here.

• Posted: May 1, 2018 at 8:45 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Trenton, New Jersey, United States

This outfit emailed me and charged my credit card! Canceled everything. They should be prosecuted.

• Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 12:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

Thanks for this article. I cancelled right away and will keep a watch on my account. This company should not be allowed to continue this scam. Where is the BBB when you need them?

• Posted: Apr 18, 2018 at 11:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Lexington, Nebraska, United States

I was ripped off $2.50

• Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 12:30 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

I didn't even visit their website or use their service at all but they charged my girlfriend's debit card some how.

• Posted: Mar 27, 2018 at 12:49 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Cantalupo in Sabina, Latium, Italy

Help !!! I have collected 12.00 euros !!! but I did not understand how they drew the dates of my card.

• Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 11:00 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Fontenay-sous-Bois, Île-de-France, France

j aI ete arnaquee par Radiounivers.comde 39.19euros que faire?

-->
    I was scammed by Radiounivers.com for 39.19 euros, what to do?

• Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I didn't sign up for this. I want my money back.

• Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 3:31 AM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transaction and refund your money. You may need to cancel your current credit card and get a new one in order to stop them from continoulsy charging you.

• Posted: Mar 21, 2018 at 4:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Warangal, Telangana, India

is it helpful to take new credit card and block the previous card?

• Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 4:26 PM by info

Received via email:

"Hello, I’m writing to you from Paris, France because I’m one of too many victims of this fraudulent website who stole from my credit card about 78 euros. I asked them for a refund many times, and they keep asking me my credit card number (???) to ‘refund’ my money.

I never sent it of course. They keep harassing me though asking me for my credit card number, over and over. I did call my bank so they won’t be able to steal again from my credit card, and I filed a complaint against them.

I’m forwarding one of their emails including their email address (which are all basically the same) so it might help prevent other victims from this website to not give their credit card number by email after they’ve been stolen by them. Best regards.

Mrs Tijani"

• Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mohali, Punjab, India

HI, everyone, plz help, a debit of 3k was made from my account; can it be refunded. If anyone has any suggestion plz tell me.

• Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 10:52 AM by info

Contact your bank, have them cancel the fraudulent transaction and refund your bank.

• Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 5:26 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Hi

Would like to bring to your notice that an amount of INR 3137.95 has been deducted. I am not sure for what it has been deducted. I am not interested in this membership, hence request you to kindly cancel the membership and refund the amount.

Appreciate Your Support.

Ankosh.

• Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 5:35 AM by info

The thieves will not honor your request, so please contact your bank and dispute the charges with them.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2018 at 2:16 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

This stuff has already charged me over Rs.10K in the last 3 months. How do I stop it?

• Posted: Mar 16, 2018 at 3:06 PM by info

Contact your bank for help. Have them cancel the fraudulent transactions, refund your money, cancel your credit card, and get a new one.

• Posted: Mar 16, 2018 at 10:54 AM by an anonymous user from or near: San Francisco Tlalcilalcalpan, México, Mexico

MI cuenta bancaria en Mexico tuvo un cargo de 900 pesos, pero el caso es que nunca solicité el servicio. No se como obtuvieron mI numero de cuenta para hacer el cargo. Esto fue el dia 12 de noviembre de 2018. Tengan cuidado y reportenlo a su banco en caso de cargos.

-->

My bank account in Mexico had a charge of 900 pesos, but the fact is that I never requested the service. I do not know how they got my account number to do the job. This was November 12, 2018. Be careful and report it to your bank in case of charges

• Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 11:07 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Vittel, Grand-Est, France

Bonjour je me suis fait avoir par cette arnaque ils m'ont débité 39 € sur mon compte bancaire je voulais savoir sI il y a un recours pour récupérer l'argent mercI d'avance pour votre soutien

-->

Hello, I got fooled by this scam they charged me 39 € on my bank account. I wanted to know if there is a recourse to recover the money Thanks in advance for your support

• Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 11:39 AM by info

Contact your bank, have them cancel the fraudulent transaction and refund your money.

• Posted: Mar 10, 2018 at 1:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I lost all my money in this scam , please help me what should I do. Im unsubscribed from this but I have loste
    my all money , please give me a solution like how to get my money back please begging u. Help me give my money back

• Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 2:15 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Have you received your money?? Cuz am also facing the same problem

• Posted: Mar 10, 2018 at 2:38 PM by info

Contact your bank and have them cancel the fraudulent transactions and refund your money.

• Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 9:58 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Radiuniverse.com's real IP address is 34.243.216.38. They are hiding behind Cloudflare and 34.243.216.38 is running an Amazon AWS instance. Both have done nothing about it. Cloudflare is refusing to take any more tickets on it and have passed the buck off to Amazon AWS.

Amazon has admitted to me that this IP is running an Amazon instance but have done nothing other than to notify him there's a report that he's running a fraud.

There you go. The real IP address of Radiuniverse.com is 34.243.216.38 and his address is Rua Elvira Ferraz, 68
    San Pablo
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    04552-040

• Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Vittel, Grand-Est, France

MercI pour l'adresse IP mais est-ce que vous connaissez un moyen de récupérer son argent

-->

Thank you for the IP address, but do you know a way to get his money back?

• Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Thane, Maharashtra, India

I don't have credit card then how will they deduct ? I'm 16 years old only.

• Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 6:35 AM by info

If you didn't give them your or
      your parents' financial information then you have nothing to worry about.

• Posted: Mar 7, 2018 at 9:09 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Yes, this site deducted the 3141.75 Rs from my credit card without any consent. How to get this amount back & cancel any further deductions?

• Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user

I, unfortunately, registered my email account address. Is it gonna make problem for me in future?

• Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 12:03 PM by info

Because they have your email address, they will send phishing scams and malicious emails to you, so just be careful going forward.

• Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Tanza, National Capital Region, Philippines

I cancel my membership and they replied to me with this.... I cant understand...

"Ha contactado al equipo de soporte de radiospick.com

Ya hemos recibido su petición, y estamos tramitándola.

En las próximas 24/48 horas recibirá un email de confirmación de su baja/reembolso.

No se preocupe, no se le cobrará ningún cargo extra desde este momento.

Un cordial saludo

Equipo de soporte de radiospick.com"

• Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 5:48 AM by info

Here is the translation:

"You have contacted the radiospick.com support team

We have already received your request, and we are processing it.

In the next 24/48 hours you will receive an email confirming your withdrawal / refund.

Do not worry, you will not be charged any extra charges from this moment.

a cordial greeting

Support team of radiospick.com"

But, do not trust them to cancel your member because they will continue to charge your card. Contact your bank, dispute the charges and have them cancel the transactions and refund your money.

You may need to cancel your current credit card and get a new one to stop them from charging you.

• Posted: Feb 28, 2018 at 6:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

Please help me out of this cyber fraud. my account has been debit amount twice.

• Posted: Feb 24, 2018 at 11:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I too given the bank details and I tried something to cancel the membership and I got a reply from them in a different languages I can't understand that can u please help me

• Posted: Feb 24, 2018 at 8:35 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chandigarh, India

I too entered my debit card details and now I canceled my membership but now they are sending me messages in other languages.so what should I do now

• Posted: Feb 24, 2018 at 9:33 PM by info

Ignore the messages and contact your bank for help to prevent them from charging your card.

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 9:29 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Sir I also gave my debit card details now I cancel my membership but they are sending mails in other language. how can I know that my member ship is cancelled?

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 9:42 PM by info

You cannot trust the thieves to cancel your membership, that is why you need to contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 10:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Milan, Lombardy, Italy

Sono caduta anche io nella trappola ma ho creato fortunatamente una carta virtuale usa e getta dI €5 che adesso non dovrebbe esistere più.
    Secondo voI possono risalire al n originale dI carta?

-->

193/5000
    I too fell into the trap but fortunately, I created a virtual disposable card of € 5 that now should no longer exist.
    According to you, can they go back to the original card?

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 11:10 AM by info

No, should not be able to go back to your original card. But, contact your bank to verify.

• Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 5:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I have charged rs3000 from radiuniverse. Is there an option to get the money refunded?
    Please reply

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 11:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Kabul, Afghanistan

Here is another scam:

سلام
    امروز به وایبرم این Congratulations!!!Your Mobile number has been selected as the auspicious champ of Four Hundred Thousand Dollars(400,000.00 USD)in the Verizon World Apps International ballot award draw. Paymennt Ref:VRZUS-VB/W779. Please contact ( ballot@verizonballot.com ) to receive your won prize fund. Thank you for being part of our community, and for helping to connect the world free.
    پیامو دریافت کردم گرچه میدانم این جعلی است چطور میتوانم از شرآن نجات بیابم؟

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 9:18 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Auckland, New Zealand

I have been charged $67.96 for a subscription I did not authorise from radiuniverse.com. I believe this is a scam. Had anyone else had this problem. It is advertising a free Samsung phone using Google account

• Posted: Feb 22, 2018 at 6:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Gilles Plains, South Australia, Australia

Yes, just got scammed; they took *$ out my account. can't afford to lose money

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 11:11 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

they charge me 20 rs for subscription

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 7:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Its a fraud. Charged rs 4000 without any reason

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 5:12 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Please don't believe the radiuniverse website, it's all fraudulent. They transferred my money from my debit card to their account. Tell ur friends and relatives to beware of the website.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 3:32 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

that's totally fraud, an amount of 3227 rs has debited from account today, how can I refund my money.

• Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 4:58 AM by info

Contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 11:39 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I too got mislead by this ad and luckily my instinct told me not to subscribe to this site.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 8:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Thane, Maharashtra, India

Hxxp://iphonex-win.Com/todays-winner/
    This is the website which claimed I won an iPhone x for single dollar by the same radiuniverse

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Panipat, Haryana, India

Please help me and thanks for the above information but I feed my e-mail id in the support@rediuniverse.com due to this.

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 3:31 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I have ask them to cancel my membership.. Will they do that... I have paid for the iPhone not for this music etc.. I just got message of a debit of Rs. 3300 approx.. Pls help guys someone can to get my money back

• Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 4:40 AM by info

They are thieves and will continue to charge your card, therefore, contact your bank for help.

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 8:41 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

I need cash back

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 4:08 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jalalpur, Gujarat, India

today at 18.02.2018 around 3 pm automatically deducted rs 3114.91 from my account. I call to phone banker and asked about this , so they reply there is fraud. on basis of I took the necessary action on this.

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 2:42 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I fill-up all forms for 1$ iPhone n I gave my credit card no also ...can I cancelled it?

• Posted: Feb 17, 2018 at 8:10 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

It is a online FRAUDULENT activity site . It provides no details about the scheme. It takes the Bank Card details and debits money from the bank account without even asking for OTP.

It is surprising how are they managing without OTP? Looks they are using the card details along with CVV to do online puchases. But that also requires OTP?

• Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 12:22 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kabul (Shahre Naow), Kabul, Afghanistan

They had asked me my credit card number but by mistake I had given information about debit card but it couldn't process. Will I face problem? Please reply me.
      Thanks

• Posted: Feb 17, 2018 at 11:47 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

its correct I lost my money. what should I do. please help me.

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 7:11 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Thane, Maharashtra, India

"Ha contactado al equipo de soporte de radiuniverse.com

Ya hemos recibido su petición, y estamos tramitándola.

No se preocupe, no se le cobrará ningún cargo extra desde este momento.

Un cordial saludo

Equipo de soporte de radiuniverse.com"

I got these reply from them can any1 pls translate these

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 8:33 PM by info

Translation:

"You have contacted the support team of radiuniverse.com We have already received your request, and we are processing it. In the next 24/48 hours you will receive an email confirming your withdrawal/refund. Do not worry, you will not be charged any extra charges from this moment. a cordial greeting Support team of radiuniverse.com"

• Posted: Feb 14, 2018 at 6:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

I have already registered...how can I cancel my registration?

• Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 10:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Please send back my money $3205.17.

paisha muje koI mobile nahI chahiye muje mera pasha refund kare

• Posted: Feb 14, 2018 at 6:20 AM by info

You cannot because the scammers have gotten your information already. Contact your bank for help.

Write Your Comment, Question or Review