No Internet Connection Detected

Pepsi 2020 Int'l Mobile Draw Lottery Scam

Pepsi 2020 Intl Mobile Draw Lottery Scam

Would you share this Article with others?  +

Today, I received the "2020 Pepsi Int'l Mobile Draw" email scam below. I know there is no such Pepsi lottery, and I know Pepsi or any other legitimate lottery organization will never ask for personal information or money in order to collect a lottery prize. Recipients of the same Pepsi email scam are asked not to follow the instructions in it, and should never send money in order to receive a lottery prize. If you are asked to send money, that is how you know someone is attempting to scam you.

The "2020 Pepsi Int'l Mobile Draw" Lottery Scam

Check the comment section below for additional information and share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below.

Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

• September 16, 2020 at 5:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I got this message today YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU £800,000 IN 2020 UK PEPSI MOBILE PROMO,TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR AGE TO: pepsidraw1@outlook.com

• September 13, 2020 at 3:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Rohri, Sindh, Pakistan

I got from 923304218375 following message. Your Mobile Number has won you pounds 800,000 in 2020 UK PEPSI MOBILE PROMO TO CLAIM send your Name Mobile number and your age to

pepsidrawukwon@outlook.com ...

• September 3, 2020 at 3:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

"YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU £800,000 IN 2020 UK PEPSI MOBILE PROMO,TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS TO: liveprize65@gmail.com"

I also received this nonsense

• August 18, 2020 at 10:03 PM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

"sms receved YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU £800,000 IN 2020 UK PEPSI MOBILE PROMO,TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR AGE TO:"

Another scam.

• August 18, 2020 at 5:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have received msg from 03350076405 YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU £800,000 IN 2020 UK PEPSI MOBILE PROMO,TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR AGE TO: pepsidrawukwon@outlook.com

• August 15, 2020 at 6:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Pakistan

I got from 923348233867 following massage. Your Mobile Number has won you pounds 800,000

pepsidrawukwon@outlook.com

I hope it is fake please beware from such of information.

• August 17, 2020 at 4:13 PM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I also received same stupid message.

• August 22, 2020 at 9:36 AM by Ruth from: Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica

Just ignore the thieves.

• August 17, 2020 at 7:56 AM by an anonymous user from: Islamabad, Pakistan

I have received msg

• August 14, 2020 at 9:30 PM by an anonymous user from: United Kingdom

I have receive msg this number 03102368263 from pepsiukwon@ourlook.com I won 800000 it is true or not?

• August 16, 2020 at 1:43 AM by an anonymous user from: Islamabad, Pakistan

I am from Pakistan and I have received the message:

“YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU £800,000 IN 2020 UK PEPSI MOBILE PROMO,TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR AGE TO: pepsidrawukwon@outlook.com”

From mob No

0092 0334 4012733

• August 14, 2020 at 10:55 PM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have receive msg this no 03442050295 from pepsiukwon@outlook.com...

• August 14, 2020 at 10:27 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• August 12, 2020 at 5:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Kenya

I have received message to my mobile I won 850,000 global PepsI USA mobile draw

• July 18, 2020 at 10:20 AM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

"YOUR MOBAIL NUMBER HAS WON YOU £800,000 IN 2020 UK PEPSI MOBAIL PROMO, TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME MOBAIL NUMBER AND YOUR AGE TO

PEPSIDRAW1@OUTLOOK.COM"

Received this scam.

• July 15, 2020 at 5:51 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I received SMS messages "Congrats!you have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAWN in UK, To claim your prize, send your name, address & phone# to clamsc19@gmail.com.

• July 15, 2020 at 5:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I received an SMS from 251910019746 that announces I have been awarded 500,000.00 Great Britain Pound in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK and asked me to send my Name, Address and phone no.

How can we check whether it is a fake news or real?

• July 15, 2020 at 8:51 AM by info

It is not real, it is a scam. There is no such Pepsi lottery.

• June 29, 2020 at 11:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Is this a scam and how did they get our email address

• June 29, 2020 at 12:12 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam. They may have gotten your email address from hacking your account via phishing scam, or trick you into registering on a fake website that asks for email address.

They may also hack your friend's or family member's account and stole your email address from their address book.

• June 29, 2020 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Received this scam:

"We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the SMS which was sent to your Mobile. You have been Awarded GBP500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in the 2020 PepsI International Mobile Draw held in United Kingdom.

Your Mobile Telephone Number was selected randomly through our Computer Ballot System from World Mobile Telephone Directories in our bid to fight the pressing global economic crisis and to make poverty a history. I write to acquaint you with guidelines that you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy."

• June 29, 2020 at 12:09 PM by info

This is a scam. There is no Pepsi lottery.

• June 28, 2020 at 1:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Pakistan

I have also recieved the same message through my mobile and I processed all the requirements...if is it scam could you plz help me and tell me how can I check the scam?

• June 28, 2020 at 5:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I have recived the same sms through my number and even I processed all the requirments. But they did not ask me to pay money for the service.

How can I check the scam?

• June 28, 2020 at 9:03 AM by info

There is no Pepesi lottery, so it must be a scam.

• June 20, 2020 at 11:16 PM by an anonymous user from: Khewra, Punjab, Pakistan

"YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU £800,000 IN 2020 UK PEPSI MOBILE PROMO,TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR AGE TO: pepsidraw1@outlook.com"

Here is another scam.

• July 16, 2020 at 10:14 PM by an anonymous user from: Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan

Yeah I also received this message just now

• June 15, 2020 at 10:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan

I have received a message your mobile number has won you 800000 in uk pepsI mobile promo to claim send your name mobile number and your age to this website...

• June 14, 2020 at 12:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Pakistan

I have received the msg my mobile number has won £800000 in 2020 UK Pepsi mobile promo, to claim to send your name mobile number and age.

• June 14, 2020 at 4:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Multan, Punjab, Pakistan

"CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 800,000 POUNDS IN THE 2020 PEPSI PROMO . TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE. SEND UR NAME, AGE AND MOBILE NUMBER TO: ppeawd@hotmail.com"

I received this scam SMS today...

• June 14, 2020 at 12:35 AM by info

It is a scam, do not send your personal information.

• June 10, 2020 at 8:41 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I have received SMS by phone from 125912846221. It says you have won £500,000.00. in recent PepsI mobile draw organized in the UK, to claim, send your name, address, & phone to cps4@outlook.com according to that I send all information but that company is no confirmed my compliance so there message was already faked please please don't play a fake messages b/c its very straggle for your company in satisfaction of customer and your advertisement.

• June 10, 2020 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from: Attock, Punjab, Pakistan

I have received the same message from this number 03109285900

• May 28, 2020 at 5:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

May nam is Dawit. I received SMS message on 28/4/2020 saying you have been awarded $500,000,00 in 2020 pepsI intl mobile draw in uk, to claim your prize,send your,name,address & phone number to pSccc@outlook.com. these message is true or fake, please tell me.

• May 28, 2020 at 6:08 PM by info

It is a fake.

• May 27, 2020 at 1:38 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I have received SMS by phone from 251941301398. It says you have won £500,000.00. in recent Pepsi mobile draw organized in the UK, to claim, send your name, address, & phone to cps4@outlook.com.

• May 25, 2020 at 10:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

at 23-05-2020 @11:40 your company sends Sms message that says: "you have won £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim your prize, send your name, address and phone# to win2uk2@outlook.com" is it true or false?

• May 25, 2020 at 11:42 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 24, 2020 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Dear Company I received this message from the below telephone number...

*251 902480639

"You have WON £500,000.00 in recent PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: win2uk@outlook.com

is it true?

• May 24, 2020 at 12:58 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 22, 2020 at 9:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

...I received a message from this no. 251939376676 that says:

"You have won £500,000.00 in PepsI Mobile award in uk to claim send your name,address, phone# to

Win2uk2@outlook.com"

• May 21, 2020 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

My name is kiyar on the 11 May 2020 I received SMs messages from 251949334049 for £500.000.00 in recent PepsI MOBILE DRAWN organized in UK,To claim, send your Name, Address & phone# to:Pepaw2019@hotmail.com

• May 21, 2020 at 8:08 PM by info

It is a scam.

• May 16, 2020 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I'm Sheik Mohamed

Dear Company I received this message from the below telephone number, please clear for me.

251946856542

Even if it is true, I don't want to take that award, I'm a millionaire so give it to the poor people living with Coronavirus.

"You have WON £500,000.00 in recent PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: pepaw2019@hotmail.com"

• May 16, 2020 at 9:16 AM by info

It is a scam sent by th thieves, so ignore it.

• May 15, 2020 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

From Ethiopia, the same message reached me and they have asked me 400 pounds to finish all process. is it real or fake lottery?

• May 15, 2020 at 10:22 PM by info

Yes, it is fake. Call Pepsi directly if you want to confirm.

• May 12, 2020 at 1:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I received this scam

• May 10, 2020 at 2:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Yes ...is it false? Oh my God...

• May 9, 2020 at 3:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Germany

"You have won £500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: win2uk2@outlook.com"

I received this scam.

• May 15, 2020 at 10:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I have got the same message, is it really?

• May 8, 2020 at 8:47 AM by Gemechu from: Ethiopia

My name is GEMECHU FROM ETHIOPIA

by this website to 0921145293, I received a message from 0936664094 it says he won Pepsi award lottery and send name, address...

• May 8, 2020 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

this SMS was sent to me, is it true?

• May 8, 2020 at 8:26 AM by info

No, it is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 7, 2020 at 2:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

May 5 2020 by this web site to phone number 0914773370. I have received a message from phone number 0932683031

"Dear/Madam

First I thank you

I have received message,which is says you have won

£500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK,to claim,send your name, address &phone# to win2uk2@outlook.com"

• May 7, 2020 at 11:31 AM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 5, 2020 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Dear/Madam First of all I would like to thank you!

I have received a message, which says "You have WON £500,000.00 in recent PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: cps4@outlook.com" so I would like to write my personal information as below!

...

IS THAT FAKE?

• May 5, 2020 at 5:21 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• May 4, 2020 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Kuyera, Oromiya, Ethiopia

Hi, sir/madam I am from Ethiopia, Mekelle I have received this text from your company. You have won £500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: win2uk2@outlook.com

how can I know whethere it is true or false please give me clear information.

• May 4, 2020 at 11:53 AM by info

It is a fake because there is no such award or lottery.

• May 3, 2020 at 10:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

My Name is Hussein from Ethiopia. I received message from the number 251939376676 at 03-05-2020 you have won £500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK,To claim,send your Name, Address &phone# to:win2uk2@outlook.com

• May 3, 2020 at 10:48 PM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves, do not follow the instructions in the message.

• May 3, 2020 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Kuyera, Oromiya, Ethiopia

Received this.

• April 29, 2020 at 9:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I have received SMS from this company. Thank you for this warning.

• April 30, 2020 at 11:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Thanks for informing this scam.

• April 29, 2020 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I recevied sms message today you have been awarded £500000.00 in 2020 pepsI int'l mobile draw in uk, to claim your prize,send your name, address&phone #to: cps4@outlook.com. its true or fake

• April 29, 2020 at 3:27 PM by info

It is a fake.

• April 28, 2020 at 3:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Yesterday I received a message from PepsI draw uk 1@outlook.com that your mobile number has won you £800000 2020 UK PepsI mobile promo to claim send your name mobile number and age

...

• April 25, 2020 at 2:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

April 26,2020 at 10:21am by an anonymous number from Pakistan :

I received an SMS from 92 330 4218379 that announced I have been rewarded that I have won 800,000 in 2020 UK pepsI mobile promo. They asked me to send my name, mobile and age.

How can we check its true or false.

• April 25, 2020 at 2:20 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves. Pepsi doesn't have such a lottery. You can call Pepsi to verify.

• April 17, 2020 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I am Mussa, I have received message saying ...

You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your prize, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: psccc@outlook.com

How can I check it ...

• April 17, 2020 at 9:32 AM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves.

• April 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I received an SMS from 251941066104 that announces I have been awarded 500,000.00 USA Dollar in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK and asked me to send my Name, Address and phone no.

How can we check wether it is a fake news or real?

• April 10, 2020 at 7:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

April 10, 2020 at 2:40 PM by an anonymous user from Ethiopia

I received an SMS from 251902480639 that announces I have been awarded 500,000.00 USA Dollar in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK and asked me to send my Name, Address and phone no.

How can we check wether it is a fake news or real?

• April 10, 2020 at 10:09 AM by info

Call Pepsi and they will tell you there is no such lottery.

• April 2, 2020 at 9:56 AM by info

It is a fake because there is no such Pepsi lottery.

• April 1, 2020 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Today I received sms messages from 251941107451

"congrst you have been awarded £ 500.000 2020 PepsI int'l mobile drawing in uk to climb you prize send your name address and phone number to pscc6@outlook.com"

• March 29, 2020 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

How can we check wether it is a fake news or real?

• April 16, 2020 at 2:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Hargeisa, Woqooyi Galbeed, Somalia

It's fake because he ask me money

• March 29, 2020 at 9:57 AM by info

It is fake news because there is no Pepsi lottery.

• March 28, 2020 at 12:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your prize, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: pscc6@outlook.com"

I received this scam.

• April 8, 2020 at 4:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

My name is Tilahun. I received an SMS For 251946856542 that announced: "Congrats! You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your prize, send your Name, Address & Phone# to pscc6@outlook.com"

• March 29, 2020 at 2:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

My Name is Gizachew. I recived a message from Pscc6@outlook.com

• March 26, 2020 at 11:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I receive an SMS message from pscc6@autlook.com

• March 26, 2020 at 4:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Gondar, Amhara, Ethiopia

My Name is Muhabaw Abay,I recived a message from Pscc6@outlook.com ...

• March 19, 2020 at 11:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I have receive SMS message says: "congrats you have been Awarded £500.000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAw in UK to claim your prize, send your name, Address and phone# topscc6@outlook.com"

• March 18, 2020 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I receive Sms message that says: "congrats!you have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAWN in UK, To claim your prize, send your name, address and phone# to pscc6@outlook.com"

• March 7, 2020 at 10:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Yesterday I received SMS messages "Congrats!you have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAWN in UK, To claim your prize, send your name, address & phone# to pscc6@outlook.com. Is it true or false?

• March 18, 2020 at 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

The truth is that I got it

• March 7, 2020 at 11:12 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

Keep your comment respectful.

Pepsi 2020 Int'l Mobile Draw Lottery Scam