Pepsi 2020 Int'l Mobile Draw Lottery Scam

Pepsi 2020 Intl Mobile Draw Lottery Scam

Would you share this Article with others?

Today, I received the "2020 Pepsi Int'l Mobile Draw" email scam below. I know there is no such Pepsi lottery, and I know Pepsi or any other legitimate lottery organization will never ask for personal information or money in order to collect a lottery prize. Recipients of the same Pepsi email scam are asked not to follow the instructions in it, and should never send money in order to receive a lottery prize. If you are asked to send money, that is how you know someone is attempting to scam you.

The "2020 Pepsi Int'l Mobile Draw" Lottery Scam

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• May 25, 2020 at 10:56 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

at 23-05-2020 @11:40 your company sends Sms message that says: "you have won £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim your prize, send your name, address and phone# to win2uk2@outlook.com" is it true or false?

• May 25, 2020 at 11:42 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 24, 2020 at 10:25 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Dear Company I received this message from the below telephone number....

*251 902480639

"You have WON £500,000.00 in recent PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: win2uk@outlook.com

is it true?

• May 24, 2020 at 12:58 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 22, 2020 at 9:46 PM by an anonymous user from: Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

...I received a message from this no. 251939376676 that says:

"You have won £500,000.00 in PepsI Mobile award in uk to claim send your name,address, phone# to

Win2uk2@outlook.com"

• May 21, 2020 at 6:06 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

My name is kiyar on the 11 May 2020 I received SMs messages from 251949334049 for £500.000.00 in recent PepsI MOBILE DRAWN organized in UK,To claim, send your Name, Address & phone# to:Pepaw2019@hotmail.com

• May 21, 2020 at 8:08 PM by info

It is a scam.

• May 16, 2020 at 3:17 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I'm Sheik Mohamed

Dear Company I received this message from the below telephone number, please clear for me.

251946856542

Even if it is true, I don't want to take that award, I'm a millionaire so give it to the poor people living with Coronavirus.

"You have WON £500,000.00 in recent PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: pepaw2019@hotmail.com"

• May 16, 2020 at 9:16 AM by info

It is a scam sent by th thieves, so ignore it.

• May 15, 2020 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

From Ethiopia, the same message reached me and they have asked me 400 pounds to finish all process. is it real or fake lottery?

• May 15, 2020 at 10:22 PM by info

Yes, it is fake. Call Pepsi directly if you want to confirm.

• May 12, 2020 at 1:48 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I received this scam

• May 10, 2020 at 2:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Yes ...is it false? Oh my God...

• May 9, 2020 at 3:00 AM by an anonymous user from: Germany

"You have won £500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: win2uk2@outlook.com"

I received this scam.

• May 15, 2020 at 10:19 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I have got the same message, is it really?

• May 8, 2020 at 8:47 AM by Gemechu from: Ethiopia

My name is GEMECHU FROM ETHIOPIA

by this website to 0921145293, I received a message from 0936664094 it says he won Pepsi award lottery and send name, address...

• May 8, 2020 at 4:36 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

this SMS was sent to me, is it true?

• May 8, 2020 at 8:26 AM by info

No, it is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 7, 2020 at 2:42 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

May 5 2020 by this web site to phone number 0914773370. I have received a message from phone number 0932683031

"Dear/Madam

First I thank you

I have received message,which is says you have won

£500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK,to claim ,send your name, address &phone# to win2uk2@outlook.com"

• May 7, 2020 at 11:31 AM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves.

• May 5, 2020 at 4:27 PM by an anonymous user from: Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Dear/Madam First of all I would like to thank you!

I have received a message, which says "You have WON £500,000.00 in recent PEPSI MOBILE DRAW organized in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: cps4@outlook.com" so I would like to write my personal information as below!

...

IS THAT FAKE?

• May 5, 2020 at 5:21 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• May 4, 2020 at 11:14 AM by an anonymous user from: Kuyera, Oromiya, Ethiopia

Hi, sir/madam I am from Ethiopia , Mekelle I have received this text from your company. You have won £500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK, To claim, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: win2uk2@outlook.com

how can I know whethere it is true or false please give me clear information.

• May 4, 2020 at 11:53 AM by info

It is a fake because there is no such award or lottery.

• May 3, 2020 at 10:35 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

My Name is Hussein from Ethiopia. I received message from the number 251939376676 at 03-05-2020 you have won £500,000.00 in PEPSI MOBILE AWARD in UK,To claim,send your Name, Address &phone# to:win2uk2@outlook.com

• May 3, 2020 at 10:48 PM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves, do not follow the instructions in the message.

• May 3, 2020 at 7:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Kuyera, Oromiya, Ethiopia

Received this.

• April 29, 2020 at 9:17 PM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I have received SMS from this company. Thank you for this warning.

• April 30, 2020 at 11:45 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Thanks for informing this scam.

• April 29, 2020 at 2:42 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I recevied sms message today you have been awarded £500000.00 in 2020 pepsI int'l mobile draw in uk, to claim your prize ,send your name , address&phone #to: cps4@outlook.com. its true or fake

• April 29, 2020 at 3:27 PM by info

It is a fake.

• April 28, 2020 at 3:46 AM by an anonymous user from: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

Yesterday I received a message from PepsI draw uk 1@outlook.com that your mobile number has won you £800000 2020 UK PepsI mobile promo to claim send your name mobile number and age

...

• April 25, 2020 at 2:04 AM by an anonymous user from: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan

April 26,2020 at 10:21am by an anonymous number from Pakistan :

I received an SMS from 92 330 4218379 that announced I have been rewarded that I have won 800,000 in 2020 UK pepsI mobile promo. They asked me to send my name, mobile and age.

How can we check its true or false.

• April 25, 2020 at 2:20 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves. Pepsi doesn't have such a lottery. You can call Pepsi to verify.

• April 17, 2020 at 4:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I am Mussa, I have received message saying ...

You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your prize, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: psccc@outlook.com

How can I check it ...

• April 17, 2020 at 9:32 AM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves.

• April 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

I received an SMS from 251941066104 that announces I have been awarded 500,000.00 USA Dollar in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK and asked me to send my Name, Address and phone no.

How can we check wether it is a fake news or real?

• April 10, 2020 at 7:37 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

April 10, 2020 at 2:40 PM by an anonymous user from Ethiopia

I received an SMS from 251902480639 that announces I have been awarded 500,000.00 USA Dollar in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK and asked me to send my Name, Address and phone no.

How can we check wether it is a fake news or real?

• April 10, 2020 at 10:09 AM by info

Call Pepsi and they will tell you there is no such lottery.

• April 2, 2020 at 9:56 AM by info

It is a fake because there is no such Pepsi lottery.

• April 1, 2020 at 9:22 AM by an anonymous user from: Ethiopia

Today I received sms messages from 251941107451

"congrst you have been awarded £ 500.000 2020 PepsI int'l mobile drawing in uk to climb you prize send your name address and phone number to pscc6@outlook.com"

• March 29, 2020 at 1:52 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

How can we check wether it is a fake news or real?

• April 16, 2020 at 2:38 AM by an anonymous user from: Hargeisa, Woqooyi Galbeed, Somalia

It's fake because he ask me money

• March 29, 2020 at 9:57 AM by info

It is fake news because there is no Pepsi lottery.

• March 28, 2020 at 12:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

"Congrats! You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your prize, send your Name, Address & Phone# to: pscc6@outlook.com"

I received this scam.

• April 8, 2020 at 4:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

My name is Tilahun. I received an SMS For 251946856542 that announced: "Congrats! You have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAW in UK, To claim your prize, send your Name, Address & Phone# to pscc6@outlook.com"

• March 29, 2020 at 2:08 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

My Name is Gizachew. I recived a message from Pscc6@outlook.com

• March 26, 2020 at 11:07 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I receive an SMS message from pscc6@autlook.com

• March 26, 2020 at 4:29 AM by an anonymous user from: Gondar, Amhara, Ethiopia

My Name is Muhabaw Abay,I recived a message from Pscc6@outlook.com ...

• March 19, 2020 at 11:24 AM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I have receive SMS message says: "congrats you have been Awarded £500.000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAw in UK to claim your prize , send your name, Address and phone# topscc6@outlook.com"

• March 18, 2020 at 3:23 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I receive Sms message that says: "congrats!you have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAWN in UK, To claim your prize, send your name, address and phone# to pscc6@outlook.com"

• March 7, 2020 at 10:58 AM by an anonymous user from: Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Yesterday I received SMS messages "Congrats!you have been AWARDED £500,000.00 in 2020 PEPSI INT'L MOBILE DRAWN in UK, To claim your prize, send your name, address & phone# to pscc6@outlook.com. Is it true or false?

• March 18, 2020 at 1:44 PM by an anonymous user from: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

The truth is that I got it

• March 7, 2020 at 11:12 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

Pepsi 2020 Int'l Mobile Draw Lottery Scam