The Jumpy Jumpy Facebook Game
Friends, connections and other people that you play with will be able to see your game activity. The game will have access to your public profile info and the people you know who also play this game.
Remember, Instant Games like Jumpy Jumpy on Facebook that you've played can receive information you chose to share with them. Expired and removed apps may still have access to information that was previously shared with them but can't receive additional non-public information.
The following information is what you share with Jumpy Jumpy:
- Name and Profile picture
- The names of Facebook friends and Messenger connections who also play the game
- Your Language
- Your time zone
- Friends, connections, and other people that you play with will be able to see your game activity.
If you want to prevent Jumpy Jumpy from sending you notifications, you can disable it or you can remove the game from your profile. Here are instructions:
- Go to www.facebook.com in your web browser
- Click in the top right of the Facebook page
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Instant Games" on the left side of the page - If you are experiencing problems navigating the above, you may go directly to the "Instant Games" page directly by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=instant_games
- Select or tick the "Jumpy Jumpy" checkbox to the right
- Click "View and Edit" link
- Set "Can the Instant Game send you notifications?" option to "No"
- Click "Save"
- If you want to remove the game from your profile, select it or tick the checkbox and click the "Remove" button
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users. That location is not enough to find you.
Your comment, answer, or review will be set as anonymous because you are not signed in. An anonymous comment, answer, or review cannot be edited or deleted, therefore, review it carefully before posting. Sign-in.
Show More Comments (0)
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
Recommendation / Advertisement