Is Jumpy Jumpy a Facebook Scam? Review of the Instant Game
Would you share this Article with others?
The Jumpy Jumpy Facebook Game
Friends, connections and other people that you play with will be able to see your game activity. The game will have access to your public profile info and the people you know who also play this game.
Remember, Instant Games like Jumpy Jumpy on Facebook that you've played can receive information you chose to share with them. Expired and removed apps may still have access to information that was previously shared with them but can't receive additional non-public information.
The following information is what you share with Jumpy Jumpy:
- Name and Profile picture
- The names of Facebook friends and Messenger connections who also play the game
- Your Language
- Your time zone
- Friends, connections, and other people that you play with will be able to see your game activity.
If you want to prevent Jumpy Jumpy from sending you notifications, you can disable it or you can remove the game from your profile. Here are instructions:
- Go to www.facebook.com in your web browser
- Click in the top right of the Facebook page
- Click "Settings"
- Click "Instant Games" on the left side of the page - If you are experiencing problems navigating the above, you may go directly to the "Instant Games" page directly by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=instant_games
- Select or tick the "Jumpy Jumpy" checkbox to the right
- Click "View and Edit" link
- Set "Can the Instant Game send you notifications?" option to "No"
- Click "Save"
- If you want to remove the game from your profile, select it or tick the checkbox and click the "Remove" button
Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.
You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
Write your comment, question, answer, or review in the box below to share what you know or to get answers. NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.