Here are some similar characteristics of Ponzi Schemes:
- A guaranteed promise of high returns with little risk
- A consistent flow of returns regardless of market conditions
- Investments that have not been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Investment strategies that are secret or described as too complex to explain
- Clients not allowed to view official paperwork for their investment
- Clients facing difficulties removing their money
Pringpro's website claims their service is down and it will be back up in 3 months. Also, their Facebook and Instagram pages have been taken down.
Remember, Pringpro is located at pringpro.com, and not at prinpro.com.
If you have any information about Pringpro, please leave it in a comment below.
Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know, or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search
Note: Some of the information in samples on this website may have been impersonated or spoofed.
Comments, Questions, Answers, or Reviews
To protect your privacy, please do not post or remove sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews.
Write Your Comment, Question, Answer, or Review
NB: We will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.
Recommendation / Advertisement