No internet connection

No Internet Connection Detected

"Ecco EU Store" is a Fake and Fraudulent Ecco Online Shop

The website or online store at www.eccoeustore.com, which claims to sell Ecco shoes and sandals, is fraudulent. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent website because those who shop from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cyber-criminals and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all.

Ecco EU Store is a Fake and Fraudulent Ecco Online Shop

"Ecco EU Store" at www.eccoeustore.com

www.eccoeustore.com- Ecco EU Store

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites. And, for online users who have already used their credit cards on the website, are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on an untrustworthy website.

Check the comment section below for additional information, share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. And, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search Search engine.

Click here help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA).

Would you share this article with others?  +

• July 29, 2020 at 4:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Reading, England, United Kingdom

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on May 27th. After five weeks, I received three pairs of men’s socks. I rang Barclaycard, and they sent a new card. I don’t think that I will receive a refund, as I gave them my full details.

• June 19, 2020 at 8:44 AM by an anonymous user from: Chester-le-Street, England, United Kingdom

I have also been scammed by this. I am appalled that it reappeared on Facebook in May.

• June 2, 2020 at 10:12 AM by an anonymous user from: Reading, England, United Kingdom

Please report the scam to the police. I mean the Facebook scam. This scam has been public information since 2018 at least. Facebook makes money by abetting this crime, which makes it accessory to crime. I keep reporting this, Facebook does not respond - because they make money out of this criminal scam. I am collecting evidence and getting ready to report to police. Facebook is committing a crime here.

• June 18, 2020 at 5:59 AM by an anonymous user from: Letchworth, England, United Kingdom

Hi, I thought this was a genuine site because it was on Facebook! I ordered two pairs and have today received a BulgarI bracelet. Now I’m worried about my credit card details

• May 23, 2020 at 4:16 AM by an anonymous user from: Ruislip, England, United Kingdom

On facebook 23 May. Ver convincing site. The fraud becomes obvious soon as you try to make payment. Reported to facebook and cancelled payment card at my bank.

• May 21, 2020 at 12:13 AM by an anonymous user from: Pont-Saint-Esprit, Occitanie, France

Back again this morning on Facebook.

• May 22, 2020 at 4:01 AM by an anonymous user from: Bristol, England, United Kingdom

Still on Facebook 22 May 2020

• April 2, 2019 at 6:50 AM by an anonymous user from: Ladyzhynska city council, Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine

Please, could you check this site eccoeu.shop

Because I had bought boots, but recieved a scarf. My bill was 39 dollars. Could you help me.

• April 2, 2019 at 7:06 AM by info

The website is a fake. Open a dispute with your bank to have your money refunded.

• January 4, 2019 at 2:10 PM by an anonymous user from: Hamburg, Germany

Order Oct 21, Money taken from credit card from Singapore on Oct 23. On Nov 10 my bank informed me that there had been suspicious activities and my card was blocked. I got a new one.

I do not know if there is a relation, but it was the first time ever, and it was the first time ever I bought something at a fake shop.

• January 4, 2019 at 2:01 PM by an anonymous user from: Hamburg, Germany

Just saw a Facebook-Advert for eccoishop, seems to be the same

• December 19, 2018 at 1:26 AM by an anonymous user from: Katowice, Woj. Slaskie, Poland

ATTENTION!

I paid with a credit card, my account was stolen from a large sum of money. I did not receive goods. Be warned!

• April 4, 2019 at 2:05 AM by an anonymous user from: Ladyzhynska city council, Vinnytsia Oblast, Ukraine

I blocked my credit card immediately.

• December 2, 2018 at 11:19 AM by an anonymous user from: Lodz, Woj. Lódzkie, Poland

I paid with a card from which I was charged 55 euros to the account of the company from Singapore.

I have not received orders for 2 pairs of shoes.

• December 1, 2018 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Cairo, Egypt

I’m not receive my order no. 7668 Long time

• December 9, 2018 at 6:10 AM by an anonymous user from: Cairo, Egypt

I have not received my order no. 7668, I have been waiting for a long time.

• December 9, 2018 at 6:07 AM by an anonymous user from: Cairo, Egypt

They are taking a long time to send my order.

• November 24, 2018 at 1:02 PM by an anonymous user from: Nicosia, Cyprus

order #7583 order date saturday 10 november, 2018 total eyro 81.00 for three products

• November 24, 2018 at 12:53 PM by an anonymous user from: Nicosia, Cyprus

no invoice, order #7583. I paid 81.00 euro.

• November 24, 2018 at 8:28 AM by an anonymous user from: Doha, Baladiyat ad Daw?ah, Qatar

Yes it's a fraudulent website I purchased items cost me 103 USD till now I didn't receive any call or email or shipment from them.

It's almost 20 days the payments received in Singapore .

"Ecco EU Store" is a Fake and Fraudulent Ecco Online Shop