Warning! JavaScript is turned off or disabled! Some features on this website will not work.

The "Coca Cola Mobile Draw 2018 UK" Lottery Scam

2018-11-04T08:55:52  +
The "Coca Cola Mobile Draw 2018 UK" Lottery Scam

There is no "Coca Cola Mobile Draw 2018 UK," "Coca-Cola Mobile Draw" or "Coca-Cola Mobile Promotion Award." Therefore, recipients of fake Coca-Cola lottery messages like the sample below being sent by lottery scammers, which claim that they are winners, should delete the messages. They should also not follow the instructions in them. Remember, once you are asked to send money to receive a lottery prize or award, it is a scam, or a fraudulent attempt by cybercriminals to trick their potential victims into sending them money. And, never respond to unexpected or unsolicited email messages with personal information because this is how lottery scammers target their potential victims.

Advertisements

A Sample of a Coca-Cola Lottery Scamming Email

From: COCA COLA COMPANY 2018 <cocacolaclaim583@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018, 17:42

Subject: DELIVERY DETAILS FROM COCA COLA MOBILE DRAW 2018 UK.

COCA-COLA ONLINE LOTTERY PROMOTION BOARD

PO Box 200

Harrogate England,

United Kingdom

Tel Phone: +448719740363

Dear Lucky winner :-J.Golda Shahi

We are glad to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the the COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION BOARD A DRAFT has been issued in your name and Handed over to the delivery agent Diplomat (Mr Larry Smith)The delivery officer who just left U.K to India to assist You in the processing of your winning of worth (4 Crore 65 Lakh India Rupees) to you and make sure that the funds is remitted into your nominated Account without any delay or hindrances.

Your parcel has just be dispatched to Indian and i am using this medium to congratulate you once again for been a winner of the Coca cola Company Promotion 2018, However, the processing officer will be arriving India On the 27-04-2018 (10:00:00AM) India time.

You should take note of any mail coming from COCA-COLA ONLINE PROMOTION BOARD with a sign on it given ® this will allow you to know a true mail coming from this organization,So if you can be able to follow with our procedures carefully you will be able to receive your amount without any complain that our winner could not receive his/her funds.

Note: THAT YOUR PARCEL WILL ARRIVE INDIA ON THE (27-04-2018) AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE (CUSTOM CLEARING AND REGISTRATION CHARGES WHICH WILL COST YOU 24,900 INDIAN RUPEES) TO ENABLE THE CUSTOM OFFICER'S RELEASE YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO DIPLOMAT LARRY SMITH AND HE WILL BOOK A LOCAL FLIGHT AND START COMING DOWN TO YOUR STATE TO DELIVER YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

PARCEL CONTENT

One copy of Endorsed Eligibility Winning Certificate.---0.20kg

One Box Of parcel Worth (4 Crore 65 Lakh India Rupee)(cc)----0.30kg

Affidavits of Certificate--------------------- 0.10kg

Copy of Proof of ownership--------------------- - -- 0.10kg

Colour of parcel: -------------------------- Brown.

DEPARTURE TIME TODAY WHEN AGENT LIVES

FOR INDIA 26-04-2018 07:45:00 PM (U.K TIME)

ARRIVAL TIME FRIDAY MORNING WHEN AGENT ARRIVES

INDIA 27-04-2018 10:00:00AM (INDIA TIME)

DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY

1. Full name..............

2. Contact Address........

3. Age..........

4. Sex........

5. Winning Mobile Number.....

6. Occupation.............

7. Country................

8. Identification Proof.............

IMPORTANT NOTICE : PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND COPY OF YOUR PHOTO OR ID FOR IDENTIFICATION : So that by the time the diplomatic agent arrives your country he will be able to recognize you so you send this documents of your photo as identification purpose WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT OF THIS Email ALSO CALL ON MY MOBILE NUMBER FOR CONFIRMATION

Remember to help us, help you, by donating. 🎁Click here to donate

Advertisements
Comments, Questions and Reviews

• Posted: Nov 11, 2018 at 6:29 AM by dilnavo from or near: Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

HI I'm dilhanI Nirosha from srI lanka.on 6th of November I reserved a msg saying that I have won 5000 000.00£ from COCA-COLA BOTTLING PROMOTION and send my name and address to cocacolapr1@hotmail.com.

After I send that they told me on 7th, diplomat john harry is now coming to SrI Lanka with my money parcel and after he arrive he will contact me and I was told to send my ID proof and address to johnharry001@diplomats.com.

On 8th of Nov. someone called me and said that he is John harry. on that day he talk me that I should pay 92600.00 lkr to custom officers.

on 9th I paid that to an account he send to me.

on 10th of Nov. he told me that I should pay 249000.00 lkr to transfer that money so I paid that because I got an email from central bank.

after that he told me to pay income tax of 446 000. 00 lkr to govement tax office .

this is something odd so I want to know where is diplomat john harry right now and have I won a price from coca cola company , Uk.

please help me and tell me whether this is a fake or a real.

• Posted: Nov 11, 2018 at 7:48 AM by info

It is a fake. Do not send anymore money.

• Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 10:34 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I received a message that your mobile number has won 500,000 pounds in the coca-cola companies draw in UK To claim send your name, age via, address to confess1@hotmail.com.

BUT I send them my number and my fake name to their e-mail address. And they didn't send any reply. What should I do now? please help me.

• Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 7:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Lagos, Nigeria

Thanks for the information and I pray that others will be saved

• Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 8:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Even I have got the same message from this fake company. thanks for your alerts sir.please don't allow these kinds of frauds in to the market.really thanks sir

• Posted: Nov 2, 2018 at 12:56 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka Division, Dhaka, Bangladesh

I have gotten the same message from this number 01926636876.

• Posted: Oct 31, 2018 at 1:04 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I have gotten same sms from this number 01964708187 and says sent name, age, mobile number to cokdraw1@hotmail.com.

• Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 9:24 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Here is another scam:

"CONGRATS!Your Mobile No. has Won £500,000.00Pounds from COCA-COLA Uk lottery prize 2018.To claim send your name,mobile no.&age Via Email:cokdraw1@hotmail.com. আমি আজ সকাল ৩:১৫মি: নাগাদ এই এস.এম.এস টি পায়।এই টা কি সঠিক"

• Posted: Oct 29, 2018 at 2:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka (Gulshan), Dhaka, Bangladesh

Received this:

"CONGRATS! Your Mobile No. has won £500,000.00Pounds from COCA-COLA Uk lottery prize 2018.To claim send your name, mobile no. & age Via Email:cokdraw1@hotmail.com. আমি dated 08/09/2018 night 2:04 am মি: নাগাদ এই এস.এম.এস টি পাই।এই টা কি সঠিক"

• Posted: Oct 26, 2018 at 5:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I got a message like this too. So,thank you for saving me from this scam

• Posted: Oct 25, 2018 at 9:37 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I got a message:

"congrats! Your Mobile Number has Won f500,000.00 pounds from COCACOLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2018.To claim send name, mobile no.&age Via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com."

Received 05:54:33pm, 21-Oct-2018 from(no name) 8801924789233.

• Posted: Oct 21, 2018 at 9:19 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I also got this sms from Name Md mainul Ahasan and banglalink number 01912722082 so my question is where should we complain for this crime

• Posted: Oct 15, 2018 at 6:56 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I also got this sms from a banglalink number.... so my question is where should we complain for this crime

• Posted: Oct 15, 2018 at 7:31 AM by info

Contact your cellphone provider for help.

• Posted: Oct 14, 2018 at 8:29 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Rajshahi, Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh

Received this:

"CONGRATS!Your No.has been Won 500000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA Uk lottery Prize 2018.To claim send your name, mobile no.&age via Email:cokdraw1@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Oct 7, 2018 at 10:17 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Vazhamuttom, Kerala, India

I also got this type of message... is it true?

"THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE TOMORROW

COCA-COLA AWARD

COCA COLA COMPANY
    MOBILE DRAW CENTRE
    LONDON,SE1107NA-
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    TEL:: 44-752 063 6018

Dear Winner,

Congratulations on behalf of the ''COCA-COLA COMPANY MOBILE PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM'' Our Screening Committee and National Advisory Board has completed all verification and screening by the Screening Committee of "UK's Overseas National Advisory Remittance Claims Unit.

You have been approved to received your Demand draft of 2 Crore, 35, Lahk Rupees with gift items by a special delivery agent approved by the regulation council of the COCA-COLA COMPANY MOBILE Promotion 2018. Your cash prize of One Crore Thirty Five Lakhs Rupees (Rs.2,35,00,000.00 INR) will be delivered safely to your door step through our Accredited COCA_COLA Dispatch Officer.

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent his Name is Mr.Larry Scroff. Your Winning code is (CH/147/LD) you are to keep your Code Number very confidential and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact Him. Senior Diplomat Mr.Larry Scrof

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by ENGLAND COCA-COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to pay, Custom Notarization Clearance Fee of RS 35,800 INR to India custom duty fee in clearing of your Winning Parcel from the custom duties in your country INDIA.

To enable him identify you when he arrives your country (India). Below is his flight information:

Today Departure Date /Time: 7th October. 2018 -10:15 P.M (UK TIME)
    Tomorrow Arrival Date /Time: 8th October. 2018 - 9:30 A.M (INDIA TIME)

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING CONSIGNMENT. Send the below information to our diplomat Email {dipl.larry@gmail.com}

...

Sincerely yours,
    Congratulations once more on behalf of all staffs and member of the COCA-COLA COMPANY LONDON

Mr. Phillip Gorman
    Tel:: 44-752 063 6018
    Promotion Manager.
    (Coca cola Lottery Coordinator)."

• Posted: Oct 7, 2018 at 11:31 AM by info

No, it is not true. It is a scam being sent by thieves.

• Posted: Sep 27, 2018 at 12:39 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Here is another scam:

"Atten,

As for the FUND RELEASE ORDER, you are required to obtain that from the BRITISH FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY. I do not know the possibility of you coming over to the UK now to get the FUND RELEASE ORDER as required. However in any case if you can't make it here, I advise you to contact the lawyer below for your assistance.

ALBAN CHAMBERS
    THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
    #51 STOCPORT ROAD, LONGSIGHT
    MANCHESTER M60 2DB - UK
    EMAIL: bar.alban5@outlook.com
    TEL: 441173253715

PRINCIPAL PARTNER: HON. BARRISTER.V. ALBAN

He shall duly inform you on the procedure for obtaining the FUND RELEASE ORDER from the BRITISH FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY. Note that he is only going to assist you to process the FRO document that you will submit to the bank to remit your fund to you.

Let me know when you are through with the document and also when your fund is released to you.

Kind Regards,
    Dr Mack
    (Prize Administrator
    TEL: 441173253715
    Attachments area"

• Posted: Sep 25, 2018 at 3:02 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Chittagong, Bangladesh

They are simply fraudulent people. There is no need to believe such types of SMS.

• Posted: Sep 24, 2018 at 4:21 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Received this scam:

"Congrats! Your Mobile Number has Won £500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2018. To claim send name,mobile no.& age Via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com 01939243604"

• Posted: Oct 5, 2018 at 10:41 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Chittagong District, Chittagong, Bangladesh

I have received a sms from 01902121403

• Posted: Oct 11, 2018 at 10:44 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I have also got this message from the same number.

• Posted: Sep 25, 2018 at 12:03 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have receive a mobile sms from 01939243604

• Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 11:27 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have received an SMS from 01902121403.

"Congrats! Your mobile number has won £500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2018.To claim send name, mobile number & age Via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 7:23 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have a sms from 01902121403
    Congrats! Your mobile number has won £500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2018.To claim send name, mobile no,& age Via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com

• Posted: Oct 2, 2018 at 3:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

I have also a sms from this number

• Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 10:14 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

So because I've sent my details what should I do now or they would ask me 2 deposit them money. Now I know it's a scam what should I do about my details.

• Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 10:18 AM by info

They will contact you but just ignore them. Do not send them money or anymore information.

• Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 11:01 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka District, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Dear sir
    I got a message from 8801902121403.The message is,CONGRATS!Your mobile no. has won £500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA UK lottery Prize 2018.To claim send your name,mobile no.&age via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com.

Now I wanna ken that,Is it true or false?And how I,ll get the money?

My address :

Name: MD Tuhin
    Country :Bangladesh.

Phone no. : 8801911194878
    Alternate no. : 8801911009768

• Posted: Sep 14, 2018 at 12:38 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I received a messege like YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY 2018 WHICH AMOUNT £500000 POUND.TO claim send your Name,mobile number,and age.

• Posted: Sep 13, 2018 at 2:31 PM by an anonymous user from or near: South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Here is another scam:

"Give SMS my mobile as like your Mobile number has won 500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA PROMO UK, to claim send your Name, Mobile number.age Via email: cokdraw1@hotmail.com

HEAD OFFICE: TEL: 447440163299.
    PROMOTION /PRIZE AWARD COCA COLA AVENUE STAMFORD BRIDGE LONDON. SW11 5W UNITED KINGDOM

Attention!: Dear Coca-Cola Lucky draw winner 2018,

We are glad to inform you that your winning prize has been dispatched to your country Bangladesh. You are advice to open the attached files and read the instructions very carefully.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Max Williams,
    Payment Co-coordinator.
    TEL: 447440163299."

• Posted: Sep 12, 2018 at 5:35 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Give SMS my mobile as like your Mobile number has won 500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA PROMO UK, to claim send your Name, Mobile number.age Via email: cokdraw1@hotmail.com sent no 8801954942608.

I want to know if this is true or not?

• Posted: Sep 12, 2018 at 6:54 AM by info

No, it is not true.

• Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 5:48 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Give SMS my mobile as like.SMSCaster.com:your Mobile number has been won 500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA PROMO UK, to claim send your Name, Mobile number.age Via email:coke_draw1@hotmail.com sent no 01951631418.

I want to know if this is true or not?

• Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 10:21 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Bro, it's fake, I also have this SMS.

• Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 6:30 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 3:40 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Here is another scam:

"Congrats! Your Mobile Number has won £500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2018. To claim to send name, mobile no.&age via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com And her phone number 8801907458203"

• Posted: Sep 19, 2018 at 12:38 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I have got a sms from 01902121780

• Posted: Sep 8, 2018 at 7:30 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

It is not true, it is a fake sms, don't try it again

• Posted: Sep 5, 2018 at 11:01 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Here is another scam:

"Congrats! Your Mobile Number has won £500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2018. To claim to send name, mobile no.&age via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com"

• Posted: Sep 5, 2018 at 7:19 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Kushtia, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

I am mr. Adil from Bangladesh. I received a message that my mobile has been awarded 500,000.00 pound in the 2018 coca-cola companies Draw in uk, to claim send Name, Address # to EMail.Cokdraw1@hotmail.com.

• Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 4:58 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I am Hana Negash from Ethiopia I received a message for your mobile has been Awarded 500,000 pound the 2018 coca-cola companies Draw in uk to claim send Name Address, # to coceuk@hotmail.com.

• Posted: Aug 21, 2018 at 2:23 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I received a massage your mobil has been Awarded 500,000 the 2018 coca-cola companies Draw in uk to claim send Name, Address to coceuk@hotmail.com.

• Posted: Aug 21, 2018 at 2:02 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Addis Ababa, Adis Abeba Astedader, Ethiopia

My name is Taye I am from Ethiopia. I received on August 4-2018:11:18 am 500,000 GBP Award winning from Virgin media telecom UK.

I then replied and they sent me format & Award certeficate Virgin media telecom & Cocacola company UK 2 Award certeficate.

I sent this format & Certeficate with Affidavit claim of uk court to Societe general corporate & investment Bank UK London including my account number and full information to transfer the fund. But still know no answer. Please I need solution. Thanks

• Posted: Aug 21, 2018 at 3:03 PM by info

It is a scam created by theives who are attempting to trick you into sending them money. Please delete the emails and do not not follow the instructions in them.

• Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 3:08 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

"Congrats! Your Mobile Number has won £500,000.00 pounds from COCA-COLA UK LOTTERY PRIZE 2018. To claim to send name, mobile no.&age via Email:Cokdraw1@hotmail.com phone number ta 01909013702"

I want to know that this is true or not, please help me.

• Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 5:58 PM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Aug 19, 2018 at 8:14 AM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: SOCIETE GENERALE BANK
    Date: Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 10:50 PM
    Subject: ATTN:BEYENE MELKAMU BEDIMO

Image result for logo société générale
    41 TOWER HILL LONDON EC3N 4SG
    UNITED KINGDOM
    TEL: 447087661506

ATTN:BEYENE MELKAMU BEDIMO

RE:APPROVAL PAYMENT/TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS.

WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER RECEIVING YOUR FILE FOR CLAIMS AS FORWARDED TO US BY YOU AND DUE CONSULTATION CARRIED OUT,YOUR FILE HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT BY THIS ESTEEM BANK IN COLLABORATION WITH COCA COLA INTERNATIONAL AWARD.

THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.IN OUR BID TO SERVE YOU BETTER,WE WISH TO REITERATE TO YOU THAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR TREASURE WHICH IS WHY WE ARE A CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SERVICE-ORIENTED INSTITUTION.

OUR PEOPLE ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT ASSETS BECAUSE THEY ARE CORE TO OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT,OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR ENVIRONMENT ARE ALSO OUR CONCERN BECAUSE WE BELIEVE NOT ONLY IN BUILDING A BANK, BUT ALSO THE FUTURE. OUR GOAL IS TO BUILD A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE IN COLLABORATION WITH LIKE-MINDED INSTITUTIONS AROUND THE WORLD.

BELOW IS THE DETAIL OF YOUR FUND;
    DEPOSITOR:COCA COLA AWARD CENTER ENGLAND UK
    BENEFICIARY :BEYENE MELKAMU BEDIMO
    BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:ETHIOPIA
    AMOUNT DEPOSITED: £500,000.00 BRITISH POUNDS
    TYPE OF DEPOSIT:SEALED BULK DEPOSIT (FULLY INSURED).
    DURATION OF DEPOSIT: 30 DAYS SHORT TERM DEPOSIT

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS WHICH YOUR CLAIMING AGENT CAN HELP YOU GET;

1. A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

2. PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY THE COCA COLA INTERNATIONAL AWARD DEPARTMENT ]

3. AN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATE FROM THE SUPREME COURT OF ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM

THIS MEASURE IS NOT TO HURT YOU BUT WE MUST HAVE TO ABIDE BY THE INTERNATIONAL STANDARD IN RESPECT TO CLAIM OF YOUR FUNDS SO AS TO AVOID PAYING TO A WRONG PERSON.

THIS REQUIREMENT MUST BE PROVIDED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING CHARGES ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS.IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING THIS MAIL, WE ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER / PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR DR RICHARD EVANS ON EMAIL: coceuk@hotmail.com FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE AND CLARIFICATIONS.

WE ASSURE YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF SOCIETE GENERALE CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK LONDON WILL COMPLETE ALL PROTOCOLS AND REMIT YOUR TOTAL SUM TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UPON SUBMISSIONS OF THE REQUIRED THREE DOCUMENTS.

YOURS FAITHFUL

DR ALEXANDER J MARCUS
    (CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER)
    SGCIB LONDON OFFICE

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 8:07 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Guwahati, Assam, India

"Your mobile number won 3.2 crore from 2018coca cola mobile draw promo held in UK send name/mobile add/age/details/to email ccuk.org2016@hotmail.com."

It is true or false

• Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 8:41 PM by info

It is false, or a scam being sent by thieves.

• Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 6:00 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Bangladesh

This is very useful to us. We should be aware of Prize Scammers.

• Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 4:52 PM by an anonymous user from or near: New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Here is another scam:

"Coca-Cola Mobile Draw Center, London, SE110 7NA - United Kingdom. Tel: 44 871 245 2791 / 44 871 245 3206

ATTN: (CLAIMANT OF COCA-COLA),

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to you from our Awards Department. The 2018 Award of Coca-Cola Company of England is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Organization. Your winning fund of (£800,000.00. Eighty Hundred Thousand, Great Britain Pounds) is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in United Kingdom in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Diplomatic system of payment to your locality.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-Governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web through computer draw system and phone numbers were extracted from over 170,287 companies and 454,980,476 Websites. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programmed of Coca-Cola in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality. We would also like you to use the fund that you shall be getting in the field that will benefit the less privileged people around you.

The diplomatic cash payment system is the systems of payment where the fund will be brought to your country India through a diplomatic means and delivered to you accordingly in your house with all the related documents to back up your funds while depositing in your account.

The funds will be officially delivered to you as a Consignment, that will make it not to be checked by custom or security agencies as it will be covered by British diplomatic immunity. (B D I) based on the above approval and in accordance with our procedures for the release of funds to the beneficiary, you are hereby requested to re-confirm the below details without any mistake.

RE-CONFIRM THE BELOW DETAILS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE.
    YOUR FULL NAME:..
    YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS:..
    YOUR OCCUPATION:..
    YOUR HOME TELEPHONE#:..
    YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE#:.
    YOUR CELL WINNING NUMBER#:.
    YOUR NATIONALITY:.
    YOUR MARITAL STATUS:.
    YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS:..
    YOUR STATE:.
    YOUR AGE:.
    SEX:.
    AMOUNT WON:.
    YOUR SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY PROOF:.

PAYMENT OPTION.

(DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM OF PAYMENT) PROVIDE YOUR FULL
    HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS BELOW.

RECEIVER NAME:....
    ADDRESS:....
    POSTAL CODE:....
    CITY:....
    STATE/PROVINCE:....
    COUNTRY:....

All arrangements for the departure and arrival of the diplomat will be taken care of and concluded here as soon as we receive your confirmation email as there is no further time to waste.
    NB: payment of your winning funds will be released to you within two days after the confirmation of your details. feel free to contact the undersigned for any clarification or assistance that you may require as remain to serve you better.
    NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: (Coca Cola-2002018)

I write to apply for the release of my winning fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Coca-Cola Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (£800,000.00. Eighty Hundred Thousand, Great Britain Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. on the mention.

Yours Faithfully
    (Your Full Name)

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.
    PLEASE SEND YOUR RESPONSE WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS AND CALL US IMMEDIATELY. 44 871 245 2791.

KIND REGARDS,
    MR. FRANK ,
    TEL: 44 871 245 3206 CONTACT US
    (PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR. TEL: 44 871 245 3265)

WARNING! WARNING!!

Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim. You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Coca Cola Company. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body."

• Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 11:36 PM by an anonymous user from or near: Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh

Give SMS my mobile as like.SMSCaster.com:your Mobile numberhas been won 500,000.00 pounds from COCACOLA PROMO UK,to claim send your Name,Mobile number.age Via email:coke_draw1@hotmail.com sent no 8801718266187

I want to know if this is true or not?

• Posted: Jul 8, 2018 at 8:11 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam.

• Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 6:16 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka

Here is another scam:

"THE COCA COLA COMPANY
    COCA-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY ENGLAND Headquarters(Executive Office)
    SE110 7NA, London,
    United Kingdom.

CONGRATULATION,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note for being one of the lucky winners selected on Coca Cola Promotion UK. We felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of SrI Lanka. This promotion was set-up In United Kingdom Coca Cola Company to encourage prospective Mobile users and our product.

Congratulations on behalf of the ''COCA COLA PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM'' Our Screening Committee And National Advisory Board has completed all verification and screening by the Screening Committee of UK Overseas National Advisory Remittance Claims Unit. You have been approved to received your Demand draft of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound (GB £500,000.00) by a special delivery Officer arrival been approved by the regulation council of the Coca Cola Promotion.

Your Award of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound (GB £500,000.00) will be delivered safely to your address. Having considered all possible measures to convey your prize, we resolve to use a special diplomatic means. We have made all necessary arrangement here and your country SrI Lanka to convey your winning prize to your address after Custom registration at the airport. Your name, phone number and address has been received.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by COCA COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to pay local Custom Duty and Government Tax as agreed by SrI Lanka Government for registration and Custom Notarization Clearance Fee of Four Hundred and Ten Great British Pounds (GB £410.00) which is Eighty Nine Thousand Five Hundred Lanka Rupee (LKR.89,500.00) to SrI Lanka custom, duty fee to register and clearing of your winning Parcel from the custom in your country airport and he will be issued a receipt to show you are not going to use the winning money to sponsor Drugs or any Terrorist act.

Delivery Officer, DIPLOMA JOHN HARRY will be arriving in your country SrI Lanka Tomorrow THURSDAY and you are to contact him via email: johnharry001@diplomats.com provide him with a copy of your ID proof ID Card, Passport or any valid ID Proof) to enable him identify you before he will handover your parcel to you.

....

ARRIVAL DATE: 10/05/2018

Route London (LHR)-DOHA-COLOMBO
    Bandaranaike International Airport
    LHR - London - London Heathrow Airport
    Departure Terminal: Zone A, Terminal 3
    Arrival Terminal: International Arrival, Terminal 2

Your Parcel contain the following items.

1) DEMAND DRAFT OF FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUND (GB£500,000.00) APPROVED.

2) YOUR FUND RELEASE DOCUMENTS.

3) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS ELIGIBILITY.

4) COCA COLA WINNING CERTIFICATE.

5) FIVE COCA COLA T-SHIRT AND FIVE COCA COLA KEY HOLDERS.

you have to keep your winning information confidential untill you receive your fund in your account with the help of our delivery officer. This is to avoid anybody from geting your winning informations because if there is a call for double claim you may loose your chance of receiving the winning parcel. We have prepared your winning certificate and your winning amount £500,000.00 GBP ready to be disbursed to your Personal bank account and will be sent through Diploma John Harry. The fund has being packaged and sealed as demand draft along with your winning documents to show the authenticity of the fund.

Our delivery officer will contact you immediately he arrived Bandaranaike International Airport by Qatar Airway on 10th May, 2018. He will put a call across to you immediately he arrived at the airport.

You are to contact our Delivery officer Diplomat John Harry via email id: johnharry001@diplomats.com provide him with any of your identity proof. You have to make arrangement for your Government requested amount (LKR.89,500.00) that will be paid in your country to avoid any further delay with SrI Lanka Custom at the airport.
    Your Winning Parcel, Delivery Officer Diploma John Harry International Passport and ID Card is been attached to your mail.

Do not hesitate to contact this office if the need arises.

...

Muhtar Kent Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer: The Coca-Cola Foundation

LOTTERY SPONSORS:

COCA COLA CORPORATION UK, COCA COLA CORPORATION AFRICA,
    COCO COLA CORPORATION USA, COCA COLA CORPORATION ASIA, Past winners

இது உண்மை அல்லது போலி என தெரிவிக்கவும்."

• Posted: May 8, 2018 at 2:44 AM by an anonymous user from or near: Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India

Sir please tell me about this mobile no 9797393609