Beware of kcypg.com Inflatable Toys Store - it is a Fraudulent Website

Beware of kcypg.com Inflatable Toys Store - it is a Fraudulent Website

Would you share this article with others?

The Inflatable Toys Store website or online store at kcypg.com is a fraudulent store claiming to sell Inflatable Bouncers, Inflatable Combos, Inflatable Slides, Inflatable Water Parks. Online users are advised to stay away from the fraudulent website because those who have shopped from it, run the risk of their personal, credit card and other payment processing information getting stolen by cyber-criminals and used fraudulently. They also run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods, or poor quality goods that look nothing like what was advertised. Therefore, we do not recommend purchasing or visiting kcypg.com.

The legitimate inflatable website is located at:

www.kcypg.com - the Fraudulent Online Store

kcypg.com

The cybercriminals behind the fake website will use another website and change the name once the current website has been taken down. Therefore, only shop on popular and reputable websites. And, for online users who have already used their credit cards on the website, are asked to contact their banks for help. They should let their banks know that they have unknowingly used their credit cards on an untrustworthy website.

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

• September 1, 2018 at 5:11 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

Ordered a Waterslide 7/25/18 from a company arbrcr.com.. did this through FB and paid thru Amazon! Couldn’t be safer right?! Still haven’t received anything and cannot contact them.

• September 22, 2018 at 11:07 AM by an anonymous user from Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Absolutely same experience. I check my account and shipping stays on pending! No response from them! FRAUD! SCAM! DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM ANY ADVERTISING ON FB!!

• August 1, 2018 at 12:21 PM by an anonymous user from Girard, Illinois, United States

is this the fraudulent site? www.aynhi.com

• August 1, 2018 at 2:00 PM by info

Yes, it is fraudulent.

• July 29, 2018 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from Greenwood, Mississippi, United States

Global@ycsale.com is the email address they are using. I ordered a water slide they sent me a tracking # and when the package came it was an inner tube and a pair of swim goggles.

They are blaming it on the express company and wanting me to accept 30% partial refund. My best guess would be that they will ask for my account # again to refund money 😂 I have already notified my bank and chalked this up as a loss 🤦‍♀️

• July 25, 2018 at 10:17 PM by an anonymous user from Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Ordered too much.....on June 22, 2018! Changed my mind before midnight that day! Did a cancellation! And they still took my money! I have sent 7 emails, with no response back!

Carie.

• July 22, 2018 at 5:19 PM by an anonymous user from Havana, Illinois, United States

I bought an inflatable water park for $104 on July 11, and have not received it, and it has no shipping information either. I CANNOT believe Facebook would allow criminals to advertise on their website and evidently did not even check them out. I am reporting this site.

• July 24, 2018 at 5:00 PM by an anonymous user from Smithland, Iowa, United States

Here is another scam website: viptoptoy.com

• July 23, 2018 at 11:31 AM by an anonymous user from Bellaire, Ohio, United States

I ordered one on June 28 and still have not received and my order still says pending. They wont answer my emails and there is no number on the web or any number associated with the charge at the bank. I'm so upset.

• July 18, 2018 at 8:46 PM by an anonymous user from Needham, Massachusetts, United States

They took us too.. for $117. I am so mad with Facebook for allowing these scams to be advertised! We trusted the site because my husband found it on facebook!!

• July 17, 2018 at 12:15 PM by an anonymous user from Albany, New York, United States

Took $200 from us and sent us a pair of goggles Huge scam. What can we do?

• July 11, 2018 at 2:47 PM by an anonymous user from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States

Yep I got scammed. The money was deducted from my account. The name was in Chinese. Big scam!

• July 4, 2018 at 8:33 PM by an anonymous user from Ravenna, Ohio, United States

just came across www.lqyqc.com, looks suspicious. name of site is the inflatable toy store. I was about to purchase when I thought I would compare pricing and found this alert.

• July 2, 2018 at 2:44 PM by an anonymous user from St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada

I'm an idiot. Too good to be true! Had to cancel my Visa today. They asked me to enter another card as the card I entered for payment was blocked.my kids were so disappointed. My bad!! The website was advertising on Facebook. The link is www.kuupi.com

• July 1, 2018 at 10:32 AM by an anonymous user from Windsor, Ontario, Canada

They are now on Facebook and yeah don't allow any other card but MasterCard, this is the new link. They have two different links.

hxxp://joieryer.com/

• June 29, 2018 at 10:40 PM by an anonymous user from Brooklyn, New York, United States

The new site that this fraudulent Inflatable Toys store is using is vbbck.com.

• June 29, 2018 at 12:40 AM by an anonymous user from Yucca Valley, California, United States

I as well seen online a company that sold inflatable slides that were to good to be true type deal.

I had to look up online to see if this company was real cause 1, FB it took you to a website meahh.com but the header on the website was inflatable toys store.

2, it appeared that the website was not secure. I’m so glad that you guys have this scam alert on “inflatable toys store” to prove my suspicions. Thank you but check out meahh.com total scam ALERT thank you guys shana

• June 28, 2018 at 9:42 AM by an anonymous user from Washington, District of Columbia, United States

www.fwoah.com is another website.

• June 27, 2018 at 4:03 PM by an anonymous user from Council Grove, Kansas, United States

Here are two more fraudulent website:

www.livfx.com

uiercyt.com

• June 27, 2018 at 8:40 AM by an anonymous user from Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada

they also use www.kuppi.com as well.

• June 27, 2018 at 1:18 AM by an anonymous user from Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wow I'm so glad I didn't order one , I was very excited because the price is really good , but I googled first and I find this post , it's fake everything is fake

• June 26, 2018 at 9:52 PM by an anonymous user from Chester, New York, United States

Also using yhoge.com !

• June 26, 2018 at 4:26 PM by an anonymous user from Thomson, Georgia, United States

I’m sorry but Facebook should be responsible for this also. I got the site I ordered from on it and they shouldn’t let scam artist on there. Deleted FB for that reason. Sick to my stomach.

• June 28, 2018 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from Lexington Park, Maryland, United States

I totally agree! Facebook should do a better job of monitoring fraudulent websites... I just tried to order one yesterday and now I'm panicked about my information being stolen...

• June 26, 2018 at 3:51 PM by an anonymous user from Bradenton, Florida, United States

It came as an advertisement on my Facebook stream! It knows what your looking for and appeals to those items

• June 26, 2018 at 11:44 AM by an anonymous user from California, Maryland, United States

they are running under a new site called lqyqc.com

• June 28, 2018 at 10:27 PM by an anonymous user from Canastota, New York, United States

I ordered as it came across my fb. How do we get our money back and protect our identity?

• June 28, 2018 at 4:56 PM by an anonymous user from Dallas, Texas, United States

I just ordered from this one....just sick!

• June 26, 2018 at 9:37 AM by an anonymous user from Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States

They're running under a new website now. mhjhs.com. Please do not order from them, it is a scam.

• June 26, 2018 at 11:20 AM by an anonymous user from Boston, Massachusetts, United States

They have one up its: calked inflatable toy store.

I thought it was real. I'm sooo mad. I was going to get for my son but there was no number so b4 ordering I looked online and found this.

They don't deliver the product like; it is really fake.

• June 28, 2018 at 7:50 AM by an anonymous user from Lexington Park, Maryland, United States

I'm angry too! Now my kids won't be getting their cool new toy... And my info better not have just gotten stolen!

• June 26, 2018 at 9:25 AM by an anonymous user from East Longmeadow, Massachusetts, United States

They change there web site daily. I reported it to my card merchant that I used. I did get an email from them. We will see if the product follows or not, and if it is what I ordered.

• July 3, 2018 at 6:09 PM by an anonymous user from Redford, Michigan, United States

I am currently on hold with my bank. They can cancel my card but can't gurantee I'll get my money back. They charged me twice, 2 different amounts, and neither for the price my order shows for. My mom ordered this without looking into it

• June 27, 2018 at 5:20 PM by an anonymous user from Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States

I just did the same thing. card company cant do anything until the money goes through.

• June 28, 2018 at 7:49 AM by an anonymous user from Lexington Park, Maryland, United States

Same story here... my credit card company wouldn't flag my account or anything. They offered to send me a new card. I'm not sure if I need to or not...

• June 26, 2018 at 8:55 AM by an anonymous user from Statesboro, Georgia, United States

The site, aynhi.com seems to be the same as kcypg.com.

• June 26, 2018 at 12:22 AM by an anonymous user from Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada

They have changed their name to rjthp.com.

• June 25, 2018 at 10:42 PM by an anonymous user from Moss Point, Mississippi, United States

what if I purchaed one of these products from this company, what can I do now?

• June 28, 2018 at 7:52 AM by an anonymous user from Lexington Park, Maryland, United States

I called my credit card company.. .but they wouldn't flag my account. They basically said they are always checking for fraudulent charges. They offered to send me another card. My next step is to call the credit reporting agencies...

Beware of kcypg.com Inflatable Toys Store - it is a Fraudulent Website