Is customerservicehome.com a Trustworthy Website?

Is customerservicehome.com a Trustworthy Website?

Would you share this Article with others?

The website, customerservicehome.com, is associated with a lot of fake online stores. The fake stores use customerservicehome.com as a customer service platform to communicate with their so-called customers. Therefore, online users should be careful of online stores that use an email address at customerservicehome.com.

Here are some of the email addresses at customerservicehome.com being used by some fake online stores:

• cs14@customerservicehome.com
  • cs15@customerservicehome.com
  • cs1@customerservicehome.com

Please share what you know or ask a question about this article by leaving a comment below. Check the comment section below for additional information, if there is any. Remember to forward suspicious, malicious, or phishing email messages to us at the following email address: info@onlinethreatalerts.com. And, report missing persons, scams, untrustworthy, or fraudulent websites to us. Tell us why you consider the websites untrustworthy or fraudulent. Also, to quickly find answers to your questions, use our search engine.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts (OTA) by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

The comments, reviews or answers below do not necessarily reflect the views of Online Threat Alerts.

• November 6, 2019 at 2:38 PM by an anonymous user from Amstelveen, North Holland, Netherlands

www.andywatsonart.co.uk is using cs15@customerservicehome.com and is a fake website with fake contact info

• October 29, 2019 at 1:02 PM by an anonymous user from Skopje, Centar, Macedonia

shop@customerservicesglobal.com is being used by them.

• October 7, 2019 at 6:39 AM by an anonymous user from Viborg, Central Denmark Region, Denmark

Be careful

Be careful, these are scammers. Do not use web shops where contact info has this domain. Whatever you order, you will receive some cheap junk from China. They will then claim that they do not know where things went wrong. The also uses the domain: customerservicesglobal.com

• October 2, 2019 at 10:07 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

ordered a pair of Nike 95 trainers got a sh**t necklace; don't buy, they have told me I will get a refund, now its as though as they don't exist.

• October 4, 2019 at 7:29 PM by an anonymous user from Kahului, Hawaii, United States

Same thing happened to me. I ordered cosmetics from a Beauty.co site that, transparently rerouted to customerservice.com. My debit card was charged within minutes and to date - no product and their email contact addresses are no longer. This is the address that is no longer operable cs15@customerservicehome.com

• October 3, 2019 at 7:40 AM by an anonymous user from Strasbourg, Grand Est, France

Same thing for me

• September 27, 2019 at 11:25 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I bought a Barbour jacket and got a counterfeit GuccI headscarf ...I realize i've been robbed but what I dont understand is, why do they bother to send anything to us customers anyway.

• October 2, 2019 at 4:53 AM by an anonymous user from Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I was also caught with this scam (email service6@customerservicehome.com) and also received a GUCCI headscarf. My concern is the accompanying 'Sales Memo' stating that I owe an amount of HKD 3850

• September 26, 2019 at 12:24 PM by an anonymous user from Durham, North Carolina, United States

I ordered what was supposed to be discounted North Face outerwear from norzd.com. The email confirmation was sent from cs1@customerservicehome.com. After FOUR months, and no response, I emailed them. Then I decided to google and found out this was all a scam. I lost over $100, and I want it back! I wish someone could bust these people.

• September 25, 2019 at 5:21 AM by an anonymous user from Umea, Vasterbotten County, Sweden

got glasses today although I ordered 3 tshirts.

• September 23, 2019 at 10:34 AM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

I got scammed by these people... I ordered three pairs of Sketchers sandals, believing this to be a genuine website. I have now received one pair of tacky sunglasses from China. Reported to my bank.

• September 22, 2019 at 2:48 PM by an anonymous user from Salem, Oregon, United States

jennifergarnerfan.com is using cs15@customerservicehome.com and is a fake website with fake contact info

• September 12, 2019 at 1:55 PM by jmd2451 from Schaarbeek, Brussels, Belgium

Used by scammers in china in my case

cs7@customerservicehome.com and they play the game with you, but forget your money back

• September 24, 2019 at 8:03 AM by an anonymous user from Edgware, England, United Kingdom

I have rang my bank who are now dealing with this HTH

• October 16, 2019 at 11:22 AM by an anonymous user from Brighton, England, United Kingdom

Thanks cs12, you suck. Told I have cancer then u rip me off, great, what

Scum 😡😈 😢

• September 18, 2019 at 9:53 AM by an anonymous user from Egkomi, Nicosia, Cyprus

In my case it was cs4@customerservicehome.com

• September 10, 2019 at 5:59 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

FAKE, DO NOT USE!

• September 5, 2019 at 12:50 AM by an anonymous user from San Diego, California, United States

This site scammed me. I ordered 6 pairs of vans. Three weeks later I received cheap sunglasses.

• September 15, 2019 at 3:15 PM by an anonymous user from Pittsburg, California, United States

I ordered two pairs of Vans and got a pair of sunglasses too! how did they get to use a Vans Web page? I went to Vans off the wall and Ordered my shoes and that's what I got. SCAMMED!

• September 11, 2019 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from Ringsted, Zealand, Denmark

Same here, orded files for ny kitchen and got some fake cheap sunglasses

• September 10, 2019 at 12:54 PM by an anonymous user from Copenhagen, Capital, Denmark

Same here. 😰 ordered a skirt on Norwegian lovegreawia.com. Got cheap sunglasses instead.

• September 8, 2019 at 7:30 PM by an anonymous user from North Port, Florida, United States

Same here, I ordered a watch and received a pair of nock off GuccI sunglasses

• September 1, 2019 at 3:59 PM by an anonymous user from Romakloster, Gotland County, Sweden

cs4@customerservicehome.com

Service4

Sweacadymy

Bedrägeri, lurar folk.

Warning.

• August 31, 2019 at 3:56 AM by an anonymous user from Oslo, Norway

I was looking for a tent for motorbiking. At adlcaringcompanions.com the price was too good to be true. And it also was too good to be true that an 8 kg parcel from US to Norway should cost $4.00.

Stay away from this.

Customer contact is cs15@customerservicehome.com

• August 30, 2019 at 2:56 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Hi, I placed an online ordered (an original Nike pants) from Hungerbell.com and after a month I received a fake necklace! I was receiving some emails from cs1@customerservicehome.com as well. I went to my Bank, disputed the transaction and fortunately got my money back from these scammers! I would like to thank the Commonwealth Bank of Australia for helping me in this matter.

• August 29, 2019 at 1:50 AM by an anonymous user from Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany

www.ravenoutlet.tk / cs7@customerservicehome.com - 4 backpacks ordered but not deliver, lost USD 94$.

• August 30, 2019 at 2:58 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Hi, I went to my bank and got my money back from these scammers. Do the same!

• August 27, 2019 at 4:22 AM by an anonymous user from Prague, Czech Republic

Scam from outdoorshoes.run. Shoes ordered but sunglasses received. Lost USD79.

Scam: cs11@customerservicehome.com

• August 30, 2019 at 2:59 AM by an anonymous user from Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I went to my bank and got my money back from these scammers. do the same thing!

• August 25, 2019 at 7:20 AM by an anonymous user from Novelda, Valencian Community, Spain

Oztrade.top using cs15@customersservicehome.com is for sure a scam company using France as its apparent site / base, posing as Mr Jardin web site page.

They take your money but nothing will come. It was the currency exchange from Euros that triggered suspicion since the money should have been taken in euros but came out of account in china. Please let people know this is a fake site.

No address or telephone to follow up with just email email address after many messages we still do not get any response.

• August 24, 2019 at 2:14 PM by an anonymous user from Almere Stad, Flevoland, Netherlands

woodworksbyvorwerk.com is a fake store.

• August 22, 2019 at 8:59 PM by an anonymous user from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

www.jggstamps.com is a fake online store

• August 20, 2019 at 10:13 AM by an anonymous user from Dublin, Leinster, Ireland

I was scammed by the web site cs6@customersevices.com they sent me a fake GuggI scarf. I ordered a pair of mens trainers big SCAM

• September 27, 2019 at 11:30 AM by an anonymous user from London, England, United Kingdom

I too had the scarf, I ordered a Barbour jacket

• August 18, 2019 at 5:34 AM by an anonymous user from Naro-Fominskiy Rayon, Central Federal District, Russia

We have been deceived by service4 <cs4@customerservicehome.com>

Bought a bag but got a scarf. Received many excuses with strange proposals for partial repayment by 32% or 42%. But we sure think nothing is coming.

BE AWARE OF SERVICE4! IT'S A GREAT CHEATER!

• August 17, 2019 at 4:28 AM by an anonymous user from Rome, Latium, Italy

Since May, I have yet to receive a 30% refund for an order received

• August 13, 2019 at 10:23 AM by an anonymous user from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

cs15@customerservicehome.com

By flawless skin today

Comfort shoe online

Fake website.

But it gave a tracking number and was seemingly traced to my address. How?

• September 18, 2019 at 2:46 AM by an anonymous user from Northampton, England, United Kingdom

I ordered from them a pocket windows laptop 59.99 and paid extra £5.99 for fast post got nothing was a presser for my grandsons birthday he was 11 and I could not afford to buy anything else was not a nice day for me, very upset but I guess my fault because they advertised on FB, I thought genuine :(

• August 10, 2019 at 8:10 AM by an anonymous user from Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany

Untrusted Site:

framedanddelivered.com using e-mail: cs15@customerservicehome.com

• August 7, 2019 at 11:28 AM by info

"I was scammed by this company

Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: 7 Aug 2019 12:09

Subject: Re: [TID:631249]Attention !!! Payment Confirmation,Payment No.PS1907230134058626

From: service4 <cs4@customerservicehome.com>"

Received via email.

• August 7, 2019 at 11:23 AM by an anonymous user from Gardena, California, United States

Scammed by cs6/cs11@customerservicehome.com

Found a really good price on a somewhat hard to find electronics item using Google Shopping. Seemed odd to find a 515nm TTL laser module on a web site that sold miscellaneous consumer items...

The charge was billed twice to my credit card (which I didn't notice until much later); item received was a size 7 gold ring in a red Cartier bag. When I complained, cs6 replied: "We're really sorry about this, We had confirmed with our colleagues and the express company. The express company mixed your parcel up with others. Considering your loss, how about you just keep it or resell it? Then we would try our best to give you a 30% refund."

I replied saying that the ring had no value to me, and I wasn't interested in trying to sell it, send the item I ordered or refund the purchase price, cs11 replied: "We do want to resend it to you, but after we checking directly from the warehouse, it is regret that there is no stock, sorry for it.</p><p>As we have explained to you before, the shipping company mixed your order, which is not our fault. Cause we send you the order timely and send you the correct item.</p><p>Considering your loss, we would like to refund you 33.6% of the order price as compensation. We also have lost a lot(the products and manual costs), and our profit is much low. Hope you can understand us and consider our suggestion"

Wonder why they bother sending out miscellaneous junk and responding to complaint emails? If they're just scamming for the purchase price (*2), why send anything or respond at all? Maybe the real scam is in the refund? Not interested in finding out...

• August 6, 2019 at 9:52 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Attention all: this is a scam website run by criminals. Do not go anywhere near it. The clue, as noted above, is the email cs1@customerservicehome.Com

cs1 cs2 cs3 cs4 etc i have noticed on many scam sites...

• August 6, 2019 at 8:40 AM by an anonymous user from Atlanta, Georgia, United States

ordered VANS for my daughters back to school on Sunday August 4th, 2019, paid partial amount with visa gift card and expected to pay balance on my personal CC, but never received option to pay the balance. Which brought on my first suspicion.

Said order #100001179 payment received and processing pmt confirmation would be received in 24 hours. I never received payment confirmation, which prompted me to click on contact us, which only had the cs15@customerservicehome.com and no phone number or address. I emailed but no response.

So glad I used gift card and they only received partial pmt on a $75 shoe order and not my personal CC. Still sucks that I am out of money and now my daughters out of shoes.

FRAUD

• August 6, 2019 at 9:59 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

This site is run by well known criminals but no one seems to do anything about them, PLEASE REPORT to your bank, govt consumer department AND POLICE.

I did when they scammed us...

• August 2, 2019 at 4:32 AM by an anonymous user from Sundsvall, Vasternorrland County, Sweden

cs4@customerservicehome.com

Ordered sports shoes on sweacadymy, . Paid with card and they pulled more than the shoes cost.

Don't act on them, they fool people, FRAUD

• August 1, 2019 at 10:30 AM by an anonymous user from Pozuelo de Alarcón, Community of Madrid, Spain

americanhvachomeservices.com. Same e-mail to contact cs15@customerservicehome.com. Prices are too much cheap.

• July 30, 2019 at 10:29 AM by an anonymous user from Amsterdam-Zuidoost, North Holland, Netherlands

beware of stephdavisfitness.co.uk offering top-brand running shoes with a massive 70 % discount.

• July 30, 2019 at 5:37 AM by an anonymous user from Lodz, Woj. Lódzkie, Poland

Attention! Fake shop - www.tomsshoes-online.com

• July 26, 2019 at 10:47 AM by an anonymous user from Ilford, England, United Kingdom

Cs7@customerservicehome is fraudulent. I bought two pairs of shoes and received a scarf.

• July 26, 2019 at 10:15 AM by an anonymous user from Port Saint John, Florida, United States

madronaalehouse.com pulls up a Toy Shop template, cs15@customerservicehome.com, prices about 1/5 of what they should be. Too bad.

• July 23, 2019 at 10:57 PM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Ordered two pair of sketchers in June but they never arrived. Not happy!

• July 19, 2019 at 9:33 PM by an anonymous user from Des Moines, Iowa, United States

www.bridlington-net.com is using cs15@customerservicehome.com and they have a big fake sporting goods store there. It' a huge store / site.

• July 15, 2019 at 5:49 AM by an anonymous user from Milan, Lombardy, Italy

cs7@customerservicehome.com is an email address they are using.

• July 9, 2019 at 4:51 PM by an anonymous user from Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa

I placed an order last month,till today I'm still waiting for it. Only to find out is a scam, now I don't know what to do, any one who can help me to report them and get my money back I'll be thankful...shop name is Emmacloth(lacosteshop).

I did speak to the lady she refused to know nothing about my order.Please help!

• July 9, 2019 at 7:12 PM by info

What is the exact URL or domain name of the online store?

• June 24, 2019 at 8:18 AM by info

"Od: support@jdonline.info <cs1@customerservicehome.com>

Date: śr., 15 maj 2019, 16:49

Subject: [Order Confirmation]- No: 158540276

Order Confirmation from support@jdonline.info

(Thanks for shopping with us today!)

The following are the details of your order.

1.Order Detailed:

Table Rate (Best Way): $6.56

Total: $32.40

4.Delivery Address

5.Payment Method

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Payment by credit card

This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you

feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to

cs1@customerservicehome.com

Copyright (c) 2019 support@jdonline.info. Powered by Zen Cart

This email is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect

01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored

and respected."

Received via email.

• June 27, 2019 at 10:33 AM by an anonymous user from Porto, Portugal

I made a purchase almost 2 months ago. I did not receive the product. I went to the authorities to make complaint

• June 19, 2019 at 8:17 PM by an anonymous user from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I placed an order at a fake website www.capitallivingsharing.com for a pair of discontinued rock climbing shoes on June 6, 2019. I noticed the only "Contact Us" method was by email cs15@customerservicehome.com. I was alert because that did not match the URL of the website, but still I placed the order with my credit card.

About an hour later, a suspicious email came in from auto5@servicecentervip.com, telling me that my money was transferred to "EPL*LIDALY CO"! That is a red flag. too much discrepency. I called my credit card company right away, and found out that there were actually two charges from "EPL*LIDALY CO" for the same order, both were much higher than my order, and this "EPL*LIDALY CO" was located in Shen Zhen, China. I immidiately cancelled the order. 4 days later, the scammers were trying to fake shipping and refuse to cancel the order.

Enough is enough, it was my turn to take action. I filed a dispute with my credit card company against "EPL*LIDALY CO", reported the scam to FBI's IC3, reported abuse to the domain's registrar in California, reported the fraudulent website and emails to online scam database.

The results were great, I got all my money back, the fake website was shutdown within a week, and I personally alerted many other people who saw the same scammer's name "EPL*LIDALY CO" on their credit card statement or used the same email addresses. I just hope there is a way to lock all these scammers in the jail for good!

• June 13, 2019 at 4:09 AM by an anonymous user from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I am pretty switched on with scams, but this one almost got me too.

www.theunrestrained.com is a toy site - or supposed to be - for a company toynhome. Couldn't figure out why they had cheap prices on things that I wanted, and the web page name didn't match the company. Typed the URL and no reviews or hits on google. Then I searched for the customer service address and found this site. Their one is cs15@customerservicehome.com which is one of the emails constantly put here.

Thanks for saving me guys!

John from Australia.

• June 10, 2019 at 7:24 PM by an anonymous user from Auckland, New Zealand

We ordered A PRESSURE COOKER for shipping to New Zealand. We received acknowlegement of payment from "CS@customerserviceshome.com, and our card was charged USD87. Then another email arrived with a tracking number asking us to be patient. We received not a pressure cooker but a baseball cap.

The charging name was "Beutynewon". Its site advertises women's shoes.

• June 10, 2019 at 9:42 AM by an anonymous user from Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia

www.clothesspj.club I think it's fake.

Received member registration confirmation email from cs1@customerservicehome.com

• June 9, 2019 at 11:39 PM by an anonymous user from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I was looking for UK manufactured model railway items and found cs 15 site with prices a quarter retail. Bad a header "The Angels House Malibu".Com which when I searched is a rehab in Malibu.

If its too good to be true, then it probably isn't

Hope this helps

10th May 2109

• June 7, 2019 at 6:16 PM by an anonymous user from Newport Beach, California, United States

www.zenflooddamage.com looks like a fake site. The domain name doesn't match what the company sells as well. If it looks too good to be true it probably is!

• June 2, 2019 at 10:08 PM by an anonymous user from Memphis, Tennessee, United States

www.lilibetstanley.com I think it's fake it has cs14@customerservicehome.com

It looks very real wow...

• June 3, 2019 at 12:01 AM by info

You are right, it is a fake.

• May 25, 2019 at 1:08 PM by an anonymous user from Mandaluyong, National Capital Region, Philippines

I want to report an online scam

• May 21, 2019 at 1:21 AM by an anonymous user from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

More research on what I just reported fidanofis.com etc.

The search result comes through an extremely fishy site

"cemetery.whimsyinmycup.com"

that doesn't even have HTTPS, but it redirects to this fidanofis.com, and next time I hit it went to yet another URL riotottawa.com which then shows up with the same shop template everything the same "Lucky Shop". I think

A further test, on Google, searching using site:cemetery.whimsyinmycup.com does, in fact, return those hits.

Further test looking at the cached site on google, shows the site being an obvious fake, inserting the search term along with some other garbage talking about "news" and "viral video".

There I saw that the cache was from May 9th. However, my history shows that the first time I did this search and encountered this item was on May 12th. So this means my fear that it is some malware on my computer faking a lucky find is less likely. Although the coincidence of finding exactly those items in exactly the variances that I saw them on eBay is still extremely fishy.

• May 21, 2019 at 12:59 AM by an anonymous user from Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

It may be worse than that. Someone should be looking into that more deeply. This might be related to some kind of virus or malware. Here is how I figure that the case:

I am looking for a very specific peculiar item which is rare to find and pretty expensive. To find a better deal I search frequently for it. It falls under the category of "pet supply".

After about a week of searching, I get a hit on the first page of Google which has a good price. One shop in italy https://www.teeniconstudio.com/ labeled "Sole Supplies Pet", site in italian, but strange name, and didn't seem to ship to North America, and just now another apparently in the USA https://www.fidanofis.com labeled "Lucky Shop". But what stopped me on this site is that it has the exact same UI flow, forms, everything, just different name and language.

Language is fishy, blah blah text, somewhat strange English. No physical address, no phone number, and this email address which is the exact same "cs15@customerservicehome.com". This is quite obviously an e-commerce site template which has been barely filled, and the bogus customer service contact has not been replaced with a real email, let alone phone number.

These sites are also relatively new, only few months old.

Obviously a scam. But what makes me nervous is that the scam appears targeted based on exactly what I am looking for, a very special item, very specific, and in the middle of a bunch of generic gimmicks.

I also don't find these Google searches repeatable. I wonder if they even come from Google. I wonder if there is some sophisticated malware which injects these false hits to these sites, which are automatically generated to include items the person searches for along with related items. In fact, I am so sure of this, because the products in question appear with the same curious peculiarities in the picture just like I had also seen them on eBay.

I have some other strange things on my computer. Malwarebytes AntI Malware and SpyBot S&D both detect nothing unusual. But there is a strange croaking sound that I am hearing every once in a while, like 5 times a day. And I don't know where it's coming from. It seems pretty crazy, I know, but something is up. Something is fishy. I'm using the Chrome browser.

• May 6, 2019 at 1:12 AM by an anonymous user from Iasi, Iasi, Romania

I suffered a fraud from cs6@customerservicehome.com

• April 12, 2019 at 5:03 AM by an anonymous user from Madrid, Spain

I suffered a fraud from cs1@customerservicehome.com

• April 3, 2019 at 6:28 AM by an anonymous user from Bratislava, Bratislavský, Slovakia

I was recently scammed by nhldresy.com website, they use cs3,cs15@customerservicehome.com

• March 31, 2019 at 4:10 AM by an anonymous user from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Yes the recent website is selling cameras at price of $.01 ...here's the link.. electronicsmostr.me

I checked the support email and I saw the email address cs6@customerservicehome.com so I thought to have a check on what it is and it's reviewed as fake ... I got the ad in Instagram about the sale so I was kind of happy but it looks like big scam.

Please avoid. M gonna post this same thing in other sites too.

• March 27, 2019 at 1:19 PM by an anonymous user from Miskolc, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Hungary

cs6@customerservicehome.com -

I got scammed with this.

• March 25, 2019 at 5:48 AM by an anonymous user from Cairo, Egypt

This very true, this website is associated with a fake online store..

I was just scammed by those scums.

cs4@customerservicehome.Com

• March 16, 2019 at 5:39 PM by info

They are using these email addresses:

cs6@customerservicehome.com

cs7@customerservicehome.com

• March 14, 2019 at 2:36 PM by info

cs3@customerservicehome.com is another email address.

Is customerservicehome.com a Trustworthy Website?