The "Coca Cola Asian Promotion 2019" Lottery Scam

The "Coca Cola Asian Promotion 2019" Lottery Scam

Would you share this article with others to help inform them?

There is no "Coca Cola Asian Promotion 2019" lottery. Therefore, recipients of fake Coca-Cola lottery messages like the sample below that are being sent by lottery scammers, which claim that they are winners, should delete the messages. They should also not follow the instructions in them. Remember, once you are asked to send money to receive a lottery prize or award, it is a scam, or a fraudulent attempt by cybercriminals to trick their potential victims into sending them money. And, never respond to unexpected or unsolicited email messages with personal information because this is how lottery scammers target their potential victims.

Please continue reading below.

The "Coca Cola Asian Promotion 2019" Lottery Scam

From: COCO COLA COMPANY - cokedrawuk114@outlook.com

Date: March 27, 2019 at 8:00:41 AM GMT+5:30

Subject: COCA-COLA 2019 WINNERS FUND RELEASE APPLICATION FORM

Coca-Cola Prize Redemption center 2019 United Kingdom

COCA COLA COMPANY

COCA COLA PLAZA,

1 Queen Caroline Street,

Hammer smith,

London W6 9HQ

United Kingdom.

Tel: 004470142297762

Fax: +441010081352

Dear Coca-Cola New Year Lucky Draw Winner 2019,

THE COCA-COLA MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE IS PROUD TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR SUCCESS AS A WINNER OF COCA COLA ANNUAL WORLD MOBILE NUMBER LOTTERY (MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO PROMOTION 2019). YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WAS ATTACHED TO THIS NEW YEAR (CSWILL) WITH TICKET NUMBER 7PWYZ2019, BALLOT NUMBER (BT: 1205202019/2020) AND CONSEQUENTLY WON IN THE FIRST LOTTERY CATEGORY. YOU ARE THEREFORE BEING APPROVED FOR FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLAR $500,000.00 USD Equivalent To (LKR 89,960,938.06)

ALL MOBILE NUMBERS WERE SELECTED FROM WORLDWIDE COMPUTER BALLOTING SYSTEM DRAWN FROM 24,000 NUMBERS FROM EACH CONTINENT (CANADA, ASIA ,AUSTRALIA, AND OCEANIA, AS PART OF INTERNATIONAL MOBILE NUMBER PROMOTION PROGRAMMED WHICH IS CONDUCTED ANNUALLY FOR OUR PROMINENT MS-WORLD COCA COLA PRODUCTS USERS ALL OVER THE WORLD TO ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO FILL THE COCA-COLA FUND RELEASE APPLICATION FORM BELOW AND RETURN TO US IMMEDIATELY TO GET YOUR PRIZE.

I am (Mr./Miss).. I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my mobile number from the Coca Cola Bottling Company London, I was made to understand that my winning Cheque has been deposited in a temporary account in UK affiliated Bank and will be delivered to my country through diplomatic delivery means. I hereby request that the above $500,000.00 USD Equivalent To (LKR 89,960,938.06) mentioned be remitted to me at the earliest.

Below is my Personal Information:

My Full Name:...

My Address:.

My Winning Mobile Number:.

My Second Mobile Number if Any...

My Age:..

My Sex:

My Nationality:..

My Prize Amount:..

My Job Position:

Have You Won Before? ..

Your Monthly Income: ...

For security reasons, we advice you to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel. All information are strictly confidential and will only be used for the which it is been requested.

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS NEW YEAR

PROMOTION MOBILE NUMBER LOTTERY PROGRAMMED, OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO ALL THE

ASSOCIATES FOR ALLEVIATING POVERTY ROUND THE WORLD.

NB: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of Coca Cola Company after seven working days. You are advised to keep your winning details confidential to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid cancellation of your prize. The Coca Cola Company and its co-sponsors congratulates you.

Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staffs.

MOTTO: UNITY & SERVICE

Regards

Dr Robert Owen

Head of Clearance/payment department

COCA COLA INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY BOARD.

2019 COCA COLA. All Rights Reserved

Tel: 00447014229776

Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 7:20 AM

To: cokedrawuk114@outlook.com

Subject: CocaCola Asian Promotion 2019

Note: Some of the names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers in email samples on this website may have been impersonated.

You can help maintain Online Threat Alerts by paying a service fee. Click here to make payment.

To help protect your privacy, please do not post or remove, your full name, telephone number, email address, username, password, account number, credit card information, home address or other sensitive information in or from your comments, questions, or reviews. Also, anonymous posts cannot be deleted or edited, and when you make a post, we will use your IP address to display your approximate location to other users.

Please continue reading below.

• Apr 23, 2019 at 11:09 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also have been a such message I had replied the details they asked
    But I need to know is it true or fake.

• Apr 22, 2019 at 2:28 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also got this message "your Dialog Sim No.Have Won 500000 British pound Sterling from coca cola Promo UK 2019"; first to my phone from the mobile no. 94760820021 and asked me to send the name, address , age, mobile no.and gender.im

• Apr 21, 2019 at 10:13 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I got a sms from 0767892087 on 20/4/2019. The email address is cokedrawuk147@outlook.com.
    Is it true?

• Apr 21, 2019 at 10:18 AM by info

No, it is not true.

• Apr 21, 2019 at 1:31 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also got a message to my mobile number from two mobile numbers: 94760873205 & 94770345809. It said that my mobile no has won $ 500,000.00USD in coca cola Asian promo 2019. Please confirm is it true & if it is an fake please take a action against above mobile numbers.

• Apr 21, 2019 at 7:51 AM by info

It is not true, it is a fake.

• Apr 20, 2019 at 9:07 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I have got message form coca cola company of winning the prize "Congrats! Ur Mobile No Has Won $500,000.00USD In CocaCola Asian Promo 2019.To Claim, Send Name,Address,Age,Mobile No,Gender Via Email:cokedrawuk42@outlook.com"is it true? what is this?

• Apr 21, 2019 at 7:48 AM by info

It is not true, it is a scam sent by thieves.

• Apr 20, 2019 at 12:44 PM by an anonymous user from Wereda 03, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I have account number of scammers they send for me to. If u have address of anti scammers (like inter pole or something like that I would like to give u info with British embassy if they are interested)

• Apr 20, 2019 at 9:24 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also received a sms on 19th April 2019. And to provide information to cocacolar@outlook.com.
    Total scam... Fraud.

• Apr 20, 2019 at 12:53 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also got this message first to my phone from the mobile no. 94772647056 and asked me to send the name, address , age, mobile no.and gender. I sent them via my mail. Then I received the above email. But I didnt reply.

• Apr 19, 2019 at 12:39 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

The scammers are using this email address: Cokedrawuk71@outlook.com

• Apr 17, 2019 at 4:58 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I got a SMS from 94761894881 on 13th April 2019 at 7.08 am, and they requesting my information to claim a winning amount through an email. The email address is cokedrawuk44@outlook.com .

Please conform is it True. And if it is an fake, please take a action against above mobile number because they cheating by using your valuable name.

• Apr 17, 2019 at 5:40 AM by info

It is a fake.

• Apr 13, 2019 at 11:27 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I got a massage at about 8 am 13 april 2019 from 94774644981 and they are asking my name ,age,mobile number via cocacolahotmailww2@.com to claim prizes. Is it a fake?

• Apr 14, 2019 at 3:11 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also got a message on 12th from the same number but the email address was different. Maybe a fake.

• Apr 17, 2019 at 4:57 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also got a msg on 17th from this number..0778127742..but mail is cokedrawuk114.outlook.com. what is this?

• Apr 17, 2019 at 5:37 PM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves.

• Apr 13, 2019 at 11:31 PM by info

Yes, it is fake.

• Apr 13, 2019 at 9:49 PM by an anonymous user from Bentota, Southern, Sri Lanka

Robbers..0754590112

• Apr 13, 2019 at 12:20 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I got a message saying that I have won 50000.00 USD.
    From this number 94774253954

Asking for more information via email.

• Apr 11, 2019 at 8:08 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I've got this SMS today (12.31 a.m):

"Congrats! Ur Mobile No Has Won $500,000.00USD In CocaCola Asian Promo 2019. To Claim, Send Name, Address, Age, Mobile No, Gender Via Email:cokedrawuk26@outlook.com"

• Apr 11, 2019 at 8:41 AM by an anonymous user from Bentota, Southern, Sri Lanka

I've got this scam today(11.04.2019).

"Congrats! Ur Mobile No Has Won $500,000.00 USD In CocaCola Asian Promo 2019. To claim, Send Name, Address, Age, Mobile No, Gender Via Email: cokedrawuk43@outlook.com"

• Apr 10, 2019 at 12:34 PM by info

Another scam being sent by online scammers or thieves:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: COCO COLA COMPANY <cokedrawuk114@outlook.com>
    Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 at 15:44
    Subject: DEAR BENEFICIARY!! ARRIVAL OF OUR SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT TOMORROW MORNING

COCA COLA COMPANY COCA COLA PLAZA, 1 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9HQ
    United Kingdom. Tel: 00447014229776 Fax: 441010081352
    Website: www.cokecce.co.uk

Congratulations!!! once again

Attn!: MEERA GANI MOHAMED ABDUL CAREEM,

This is to officially inform you that you have been Accredited for payment by the COCA COLA COMPANY LONDON. You are fortunate enough that your mobile number was chosen as one of the winners of the COCA COLA 2019 INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY PROMO tagged Global Poverty Eradication Programme . This Lottery is being promoted and sponsored by COCA COLA COMPANY as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. All your winning documents which includes your Winning Demand Draft Cheque of $500,000.00 USD Equivalent To (LKR 89,960,938.06) In Sri Lanka Currency. Your winning certificate and a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government, stating that the money was obtained legally through the COCA COLA 2019 MOBILE PROMO AWARD has been sealed and parceled for delivery to your door step in Sri Lanka.

We are pleased to inform you that your Winning Amount will be delivered to you through our senior diplomatic agent who will come down to your country Sri Lanka to handover your winning amount to you. Note: the diplomatic officer has been assigned to help you for the conversion of the amount into Sri Lanka rupees to enable you transfer the winning amount to your desired bank account in your country.

DELIVERY DETAILS AND TIME OF ARRIVAL OF DIPLOMAT TO YOUR COUNTRY SRI LANKA

Our Special delivery diplomat will be leaving for your country SRI LANKATODAY 02TH OF APRIL2019 and will arrive SRI LANKA TOMORROW 03TH OF APRIL2019. Our Special delivery diplomat by name PHILIP RICHARD is going to call you as soon as he arrives SRI LANKA for the delivery of your winning amount to your door step. You will be required to pay Custom Non Inspection and stamp duty charges of your winning Demand Draft Cheque once our delivery diplomat (Mr Philip Richard) arrives. You will be asked to make the payment through our correspondent agent account details which (Mr Philip Richard) will provide to you upon his arrival. He will assist you to complete the clearance process from the custom Inspection office and will obtain the Custom Clearance Receipt as proof of your payment before making the final delivery in your given address .

Custom Non Inspection/Stamp Duty clearing charges USD$507.633USD Equivalent to (LKR 92,850.00) is mandatory and have to be paid by you in your local currency through our correspondent agent account details which will be provided to you by Diplomat Philip Richard as soon as he arrives with your winning Coca Cola Sealed Parcel in your country Tomorrow Morning, so that he will be allowed to complete the delivery in your home address without much querry and delay from the Sri Lankan Monetary Governing Unit. Due to the rules of COCA COLA COMPANY, we have taken care of all the charges by the British Government and also transportation cost of the diplomat to come down to your country in order to make your winning amount gets to you on time.You are advised to follow the instruction of our delivery diplomat (Mr Philip Richard) as soon as he arrives so that he can deliver your winning amount to you on time because he will not be staying more than 3 days in your country.

DIPLOMAT DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL SCHEDULE( PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS, CONTACT NUMBER AND YOUR VALID IDENTITY PROOF TO OUR DELIVERY DIPLOMAT EMAID ID: dphiliprichard1968@gmail.com

NAME OF DIPLOMAT: PHILIP RICHARD
    DATE OF DEPARTURE TO SRI LANKA: TODAY 02TH OF APRIL 2019
    DATE OF ARRIVAL TO SRI LANKA TOMORROW 03TH OF APRIL 2019

NB: You are advised to make arrangement of the required Custom Non Inspection/Stamp Duty Charges (LKR 92,850.00) before our delivery agent arrives Tomorrow morning so he can direct you how to make the payment for the clearance.

ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS THE IDENTITY OF THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT AND YOUR WINNING CERTIFICATE
    WARNING!:

Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of COCA COLA COMPANY. For security reasons, we advise all winners to keep their winning information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize money remitted/released to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme by some unscrupulous elements,equally to guard against non participant or unofficial personnel taking undue advantage of this programme,Note that,all winnings MUST be claimed by a STIPULATED TIME;otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually be reabsorbed into our next lucky dip sweepstakes.
    Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staff.

MOTTO: UNITY & SERVICE

APPROVED
    Regards,
    Dr Robert Owen,
    Head of Clearance/payment department
    COCA COLA INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY BOARD.
    2019 COCA COLA. All Rights Reserved
    Tel: 004470142297762

• Apr 7, 2019 at 2:39 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

Here is another scam: "Congrats! Ur Mobile No Has Won $500,000.00USD In CocaCola Asian Promo 2019.To Claim, Send Name,Address,Age,Mobile No,Gender Via Email:cokedrawuk114@outlook.com"

• Apr 5, 2019 at 10:52 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I have recived a message to my mobile number from mobile number 940774253954. It said that my mobile no has won 500000 lacs USD in coca cola Asian Promo 2019.To claim asked me to send my NAME,...

• Apr 5, 2019 at 12:22 PM by info

Yes, it is a scam.

• Apr 4, 2019 at 7:46 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I also have received a message to my mobile number from 94773582784 on 30th March 2019. That said my Mobile number has won $500,000USD in coca cola Asian promo 2019. To claim they ask me to send my name, address, age, mobile number and gender via e-mail. Then I send those details to that e-mail address. After that, I got an e-mail from that coca cola company e-mail address

• Apr 13, 2019 at 12:23 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I received the same. I think it is a scam.

• Apr 4, 2019 at 6:21 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I have received a message to my mobile number from 94774253954 on 30th March 2019. That said my Mobile number has won $500,000USD in coca cola Asian promo 2019. To claim they ask me to send my name, address, age, mobile number and gender via e-mail. Then I send those details to that e-mail address. After that, I got an e-mail from that coca cola company e-mail address.

• Apr 3, 2019 at 11:11 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I have received a message to my mobile no by another mobile number 94765948879. It said that my mobile no has won $500000 USD in coca cola Asian promo2019. To claim they have asked me to send my name, address, age, mobile no, gender. Please check the attached files for full details of your prize delivery.

• Apr 3, 2019 at 11:22 PM by info

It is a scam sent by thieves.

• Apr 3, 2019 at 9:41 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

Thanks to this article I could save my self from being a victim of this fake Coca Cola Asian Promotion 2019 Lottery. Many Thanks to the team & keep up ur good work & update us about Fraudsters like this...

• Apr 1, 2019 at 10:26 AM by info

Here is another scam:

----- Forwarded message -----
    From: David I Mckay <terms.services76@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Friday, 15 March 2019, 09:39:09 am AEDT
    Subject: Dear Beneficiary Client,Your Funds Has Totally Been Released,

(RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada.
    Address: 1122 International Blvd. Burlington,
    Ontario L7L 6Z8 Canada.

(6.5million United States Dollars) Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada
    (RBC).

Dear Beneficiary Client,Your Funds Has Totally Been Released,

The Board of Trustees and Management of (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada wish to officially inform you today that your outstanding Coca-Cola Company Winning fund valued at the total sum of (6.5million United States Dollars)
    (6.5million United States Dollars) which was deposited with our bank here in Canada to your name many years ago has been legally approved and Authorized by the European Union committee on Foreign Payment
    Resolution, following with the payment release letter we received from the Canadian Finance Ministry and Canadian Ambassador to U.S, for on award transfer, therefore, an instruction to credit your fund
    have been given to this Bank by the (FRB) Federal Reserve Bank Of Scotland for immediate release of your fund to your bank account,

Be informed that your fund transfer notification latter has been forwarded to the Central Bank Of Canadian and to the General Director Of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Fund Office in America for final
    approval, and this is because to transfer such huge amount of money we really have to notify every offices that is concern in any International fund transfer that is moving out of Canada just to avoid any
    problem when making the payment to your bank account, but we have successfully gotten some of the fund release approval documents from the legal department regarding this transaction,

Note that the (RBC) Royal Bank Of Canada Established in Ontario as of 1782 by Charles III, today the bank is a member of the Canadian System of Central Banks. It is also the national supervisor of all the
    banking system around Canada, and as such any transaction made out of this bank must go successfully into the beneficiary's bank account without any hitch, and be informed that every documentations required
    in your fund transfer must be fully secured and send to you as soon as possible for proof and file keeping before we can proceed,

However, we the Royal Bank Of Canada here by advise you to quickly reconfirm your full banking information to this bank before we can proceed with the claim process of your fund, and this is to avoid any mistake
    or wrongful transaction, and we will not be responsible for any lost of fund, so as a result of this we now advise you to kindly get back to us with your Residential Home Address and your complete Banking details
    as to enable the management of this bank facilitate the smooth release of your fund to your account,

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us Immediately with your below informtion,

Your Full Name:
    Your Phone number:
    your home address:

Upon the confirmation of your full details as instructed we will send our Bank Attorney to proceed with securing of the necessary legal documents in your name with immediate effect, and note With the transfer arrangements
    in place, you are advised to send your Mandatory Endorsement fees which include, Fund Registration Fee Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer Immediately as requested by the Department of Finance and International
    Remittance Department Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in accordance with the stipulations and foreign transfer regulation act. The Total fees for your fund are $100.00 USD only as indicated.You should be aware of the fact that your
    prize money is under insurance coverage and as result of that the transfer charges cannot be deducted from the winning sum until your prize money is transferred to you wholesomely without tampering by any person, no charge/charges
    can be withdrawn or deducted from your winning fund until the fund is transferred into your nominated bank account,

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney, your lottery Agent Kenneth Elliott or you send itunes card $100 pin number to us if you can't send by Walmart to Walmart Or Ria, so our attorney has to come with the money including
    the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the MTCN 100 payment confirmation slip of your fund on your conclusions with sending
    the requested Fund Registration Fee, Documentation & Stamp Duty Fees and Cost of Transfer,

Payment information's Walmart to Walmart Or Ria Money Transfer Offices ...

Receiver's Name__ Kenneth Elliott,
    Receiver's address___Coaldale Alberta.Canada,
    Country:------ Canada,
    Amount: $100 US dollars
    Important:
    After paying the fee, send me the payment slip confirmation of the transaction for record keeping,

Mtcn#:
    Sender's name
    Sender's address.
    Sender's telephone.

We do not accept Bank Certified Drafts, Cheques, Credits or Cover Notes in reference to the above payment as funds below USD10, 000 are made payable via Cash Counter Payment.
    We awaiting your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the
    Canadian Government,

Thank you for choosing Royal Bank Of Canada.
    Yours Faithfully,
    David I Mckay
    The President and CEO.Of Royal Bank Of Canada,

• Mar 31, 2019 at 3:50 AM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

Who's the winner of 2019 coca cola draw?

• Mar 31, 2019 at 7:47 AM by info

There is no such Coco-Cola lottery, award or promotion.

• Mar 30, 2019 at 8:24 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

Below is the text I received 30th March 2019 from 94772987939:

• Mar 30, 2019 at 8:20 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I've received a message to my mobile no from 94772987939 saying that my mobile no has won $500000 USD in Coca Cola Asian promo 2019 and asking me to send my name, adress, age, mobile no, gender to cokedrawuk42@outlook.com.

• Mar 30, 2019 at 6:01 AM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Anupama Herath <anuch3c@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 5:04 PM
    Subject: Fwd: COCA COLA WINNERS APPLICATION FORM
    To: <cocacolaww3@hotmail.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is very happy and surprize to see this message and hope you will give
    your fullist support to claim
    this winning prize.here the filled application to your information.

Charith Dahampath

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Coca Cola Company <cocacolaww3@hotmail.com>
    Date: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 9:39 AM
    Subject: COCA COLA WINNERS APPLICATION FORM

*COCA-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY ENGLAND*
    *Headquarters **(Executive Office)*
    *SE110 7NA, **London, **(Operational Headquarters)*
    *United Kingdom. *

*DEAR LUCKY WINNER,*

* The Coca Cola management worldwide is proud to congratulate you on your
    success as a winner of Coca Cola annual world mobile number lottery (Mega
    jackpot lotto promotion).*

• Mar 29, 2019 at 10:40 PM by an anonymous user from Colombo, Western, Sri Lanka

I received a message that my mobile number has won 500,000.00usd.
    And they asked me to send my name ,address,gender,phone number ,age to
    Cokedrawuk42@outlook.com
    Is it true or fake?

• Mar 30, 2019 at 4:26 AM by info

It is fake.

• Mar 29, 2019 at 8:01 PM by info

Here is another scam:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    From: Coca Cola Company London <cocacolaww1@hotmail.com>
    Date: Wed, Mar 27, 2019, 12:57 PM
    Subject: YOUR COCA COLA PRIZE DELIVERY PLEASE OPEN ATTACHMENT

Attention:

We wish to inform you that your winning prize has been verified and you are due for payment.

Your winning prize will depart from London UK today 27th March, 2019.
    to arrive Colombo Sri Lanka tomorrow the 28th March, 2019. It will be delivered to you through our representative to your house address after Custom registration at the airport.

You are to send a scan copy of your identity Proof and home address via email to our delivery officer Diplomat John Harry on Email: johnharry001@diplomats.com for more details and also make arrangement for the Sri Lanka Government required amount to be paid in your Country for registration of your winning parcel to enable your demand draft to be cleared in any bank in your Country.

Please check the attached Files for full details of your prize delivery.

Yours faithfully,
    Rev. Dr. Ephraim Church
    Head of clearance and payment department.
    (Online Coordinator).

• Mar 29, 2019 at 11:53 AM by info

Received via email:

"I've received a message to my mobile no by another mobile number: 94765922875

It said that my mobile no has won $500000 USD in Coca Cola Asian promo2019. They have asked me to send my name, address, age, mobile no, gender to cokedrawuk71@outlook.com."

• Mar 28, 2019 at 9:44 AM by an anonymous user from Bentota, Southern, Sri Lanka

I've received a message to my mobile no by an another mobile number: 94772987939.

It said that my mobile no has won $500000 USD in Coca Cola asian promo2019. They have asked me to send my name, adress, age, mobile no, gender to cokedrawuk44@outlook.com.